2007 Saturn Relay

2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 SATURN RELAY
  • 2007 SATURN RELAY



  • sinsin07
    Apr 9, 03:03 AM
    lol you are saying it like they can be strong armed. If you call paying large sums of money for exclusives "strong arming" then it's already happening in the gaming world.




    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay 3 Milwaukee,
  • 2007 Saturn Relay 3 Milwaukee,



  • *LTD*
    Apr 28, 08:33 AM
    So be it but untill that thing can run a full version of let's say Autodesk Maya and install all the plug-ins in the world I want it will still only be a mobile toy. A PC is something you work with not a fancy looking gadget. I don't see this happening in the next 5-10 years. Pack me a dual quad with HT that can run for 100 days at 100% without breaking a sweat. That's a PC.

    iCal'd.





    2007 Saturn Relay. Used 2007 Saturn Relay for
  • Used 2007 Saturn Relay for



  • odedia
    Jul 12, 12:00 AM
    Hate to say I told you so (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=2559135#post2559135) ;)

    Oded S.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Aura XE
  • 2007 Saturn Aura XE



  • ender land
    Apr 23, 10:31 PM
    Frankly, it doesn't take much faith to claim that nothing and no-one stands above nature (i.e. being supernatural).

    ...

    Do you realize the sheer magnitude of this statement?

    If even 0.0000001% of an incredibly lowball estimate as to the number of current Christians in the world (not to mention past Christians or other theistic religions) have legitimately experienced a supernatural event - pick one, doesn't matter which or how large or small it is - this is an incorrect statement.

    Even if 99.9999% of a billion people claiming supernatural events such as religion are lying, that is still a thousand experiences which invalidate your premise.

    Everything we can see is derived from nature.

    Spoken like a true empiricist.

    Where would God come from then?

    I have never understood why this is used as an argument against a god(s). Clearly, something exists now (as an aside, if you disagree with this statement there is absolutely no grounds to say religion is not true either, so I'm going to assume you do agree something does in fact exist, namely the universe). No matter how you believe, either atheism, creationism, flying spagetti monsterism, anything, at some point, there will be the problem that something always existed. Or existed "before." Whether it's God or a singularity point or whatever, all rational beliefs agree upon this point.

    Asking how God existed prior to the known universe is meaningless in terms of invalidating any religion.

    If there are spiritual entities which stand above us humans, they do certainly not stand above these laws. It doesn't make sense, and was never even supposed to make sense to the human mind in the first place (ask any priest about the latter, he will confirm it).


    Simple example: I make some robots. I put them into a world (let's say I put them in a room with no visible or perceptible interior doors/windows/etc). They interact and are reasonably self aware. Their entire world is this room. Gravity is "obvious" to them. Suddenly, I rotate the entire room 90 degrees. They would have a situation where the statement "no spiritual entity.. stand[s] above these laws."

    Clearly this does not necessarily prove god(s). But it does mean your belief as stated above is illogical (unless starting from the assumed premise that no god(s) exist, in which case your faith rests upon this belief).





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Aura XE Dodgeville
  • 2007 Saturn Aura XE Dodgeville



  • cmaier
    Apr 21, 08:25 AM
    You must live in a alternate univerise if think that Apple users are tech savy. You average user is very happy to have Apple control thier experience, ie they are techtards. And frankly owning an Apple product is the best thing for them, with a PC etc they will just get themselves into trouble.

    If your still under some illusion of how tech savy they are read through the macrumors forums...... and remeber they are the more tech savy ones!

    I have moved every family member over to mac who has no idea about computer, they are happy. The people I know who work in IT, develop and are really tech savy, still have a PC (and an android, some have both android and iphone)

    I own 3 macs and 5 advices. I have a PhD in electrical engineering and designed microprocessors for 14 years, including microprocessors used in many PCs. I've written millions of lines of source code in C, assembler, C++, etc.

    And most of the folks I know who use Linux or solaris all day at work to design chips use macs at home and carry iPhones. I don't know a single one of them who uses an android phone (many carry blackberries however).





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay 2
  • 2007 Saturn Relay 2



  • tigres
    May 6, 10:23 AM
    In Philly yesterday; the airport.

    Full bars, and 3G service.
    Had 29 call failed.
    Dropped 5 calls, with call failed.

    Had customers calls go straight to VM.

    Nice....





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Aura XE
  • 2007 Saturn Aura XE



  • Iconoclysm
    Apr 20, 08:12 PM
    You mean just like unix operating systems have "so many" viruses and it's a completely open source environment? In fact OSX is based on BSD unix. LOL

    Yeah, because they hold the largest marketshare, right?





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Outlook XE
  • 2007 Saturn Outlook XE



  • PhantomPumpkin
    Apr 21, 09:48 AM
    1. Android phones beat the iPhone to the punch. FACT.
    2. Android ALSO helps the needs of those who do not afford to buy an iPhone but need a smartphone. FACT.
    3. Android manufacturers are making more money than ever. [Samsung, HTC are a proof] FACT.
    4. Android has been a blatant rip off of the iPhone from day 1 OR day -1. FACT.
    5. Android provides a very fragmented experience compared to the integrated experience on iOS. FACT.
    6. Android is devoid of any viable OR any ecosystem. FACT.
    7. Apple makes more profit through the iPhone than all of the competitors combined. FACT.
    8. iOS with iTunes, Mac OS X, AppleTV and cloud services provides the best ecosystem available. Arguable. BUT FACT.
    9. Apple DOES care about the marketshare; Apple DOES care about the money; APPLE does care about the user experience. FACT.
    10. Android fanboys are comparitively bitter and are very rude to the fellow commentors and especially Apple and Steve Jobs. FACT.

    That's all I could come up with.

    1. What "punch"? If we're going to use arbitrary words, iPhones beat Android to the "desert". FACT
    2. Phone carriers selling Android devices and offering incentives helps the needs of those who do not afford to buy an iPhone but need a smartphone. I fixed it for you.
    3. No, they aren't. Please link some sources stating so?
    4. Sure, I'll give you that if you want to say it's a ripoff. This is a whole other issue.
    5. Sure. It's bound to.
    6. That tends to be the way of the Open Source area.
    7. I'd hope so. Any competitors selling iPhones should probably be sued, since you know, that'd be a blatant rip off.
    8. Sure.
    9. Yes, yes and yes.
    10. They're really just as bad as Apple's fanboys. I've noticed that the only difference in comments from the huge Apple fanboys and anti Apple fanboys are generally the words "Best" and "Worst" get flip flopped.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay
  • 2007 Saturn Relay



  • leekohler
    Apr 15, 10:01 AM
    First and foremost, I myself am a gay male in his 20's. I know all about discrimination and bullying. I've lived it first-hand, but perhaps nowhere near to the extent that it appears to be common these days, where teenagers are basically pushed to suicide in some cases. It is sad and I can barely begin to imagine their pain.

    With that said, however, I'm not super excited by these campaigns that seem to be sprouting, left and right, that, more or less, encourage people to be gay/lesbian/whatever. At the end of the day that's basically the underlying message in all these videos: "Go ahead, by gay. It's perfectly fine."

    Personally, I think that is a decision that one has to arrive to after much soul-searching. It's a very private journey and I'm not so sure that the media should be offering this type of "GO FOR IT!" message. One should come to accept who he/she is and embrace the inevitable consequences of the lifestyle. Let's face it, it's not easy at all for the vast majority of people who live this lifestyle, no matter how picture-perfect they want to brag about how their life is. That's 100% BULL. I have a very open-minded family (who even welcomes my other half like a son of their own) and I live in Orlando (one VERY gay city), but this alternate route is nowhere near easy or rose-colored.

    So, I'm very in between. I'm all for ensuring we don't get mistreated or discriminated but I also think all these teens (the target audience of these campaigns) shouldn't be exposed to this type of encouragement either. I'm very disgusted with the GLBT community as of late, with all the bigotry and one-sided attitude. It's funny how we all want to be heard, accepted, and given a chance to express ourselves and fight for what we believe in, but the minute any group, church, or organization stands behind their beliefs, they're immediately labeled as hateful, homophobes with no hearts. Seriously, WTF? Aren't THEY entitled to fight for what THEY believe in as well? I think respect is a two-way street. We sure cry and moan and whine if we don't get any of it, but I see a lot of my own community acting quick to bad-mouth anyone that doesn't support our agenda. Maybe that's why I'm so "eh" about this whole thing.

    Many church groups are trying to take away your our rights. We're just trying to be ourselves. I'm sorry, but I have no respect for any group that wants to take the rights of others. We are not trying to take anything form religious groups that don;t like us, but they are trying to take something form us. Big difference.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2005-2007 Saturn Relay Factory
  • 2005-2007 Saturn Relay Factory



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 27, 04:41 PM
    Has he published anything in a peer-reviewed scientific journal of high (or even average) standing?
    That's your favorite question, isn't it, EH? ;) I'll look for a bibliography.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay Sliding Door
  • 2007 Saturn Relay Sliding Door



  • bleachthru
    Mar 18, 10:24 PM
    All I have to sya is F*&% the RIAA, They are just a bunch of profiteering gluttons anyways. Kudos to whomever cracked the DRM, good work.

    http://www.boycott-riaa.com/





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay Sliding Door
  • 2007 Saturn Relay Sliding Door



  • NathanMuir
    Mar 25, 06:08 PM
    I'm far from the first or only person who has deviated from the original topic. You can either move with the discussion, or virtually everything from page 2 on is off-topic. For those of you playing at home, the goalposts have now been moved from hatred to violence to violence specifically from a catholic source to violence specifically from a "real" catholic.


    Despite your disregard for the pretext of civility, my source was wikipedia, which I did in fact cite in post #27. I'll thank you not to make unfounded accusations.

    This coming from a person who just very selectively quoted parts of my statement. I guess I shall assume the other 2.5 points I made were true?

    The irony is so thick I might choke.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay Sliding Door
  • 2007 Saturn Relay Sliding Door



  • Doctor Q
    Mar 18, 05:57 PM
    Like, where's my credit for providing Macrumors with the link/story, about 8 hours ago???

    Guess that 'DRM' has been stripped....hmmm...the ironyWhat kind of credit do you think you were denied? Most submissions are anonymous and if you submitted this story 8 hours before the time of your post that was still hours after somebody else had submitted the same story.

    MacRumors normally gives credit to a member who first provides a story when the member has been identified, but that wasn't the case here.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay 1 - 4 Speed
  • 2007 Saturn Relay 1 - 4 Speed



  • Digital Skunk
    Apr 13, 08:28 AM
    The shortcuts hasnt changed and it is possible to remap shortcuts so no need to worry.

    I believe you. . . but do you have a link. I haven't dug around a lot for it yet. That's really my biggest concern with this update. When I read that they were optimizing the app for a single screen I cheered. Making everything fit in a single moveable window . . . . great. I do hope they take a cue from Adobe Premier, and make the palettes/windows auto dock and auto resize.

    I love the UI tweaks. Puts the apps in-tune with the rest of the industry. Going to a white on black, dark interface that just about everything has now. Removing the tiny buttons scattered throughout the UI . . . also a plus.

    If those details that we spent years waiting for in FCP7 leave or are changed for no reason then I'll be a little disappointed. If they've been left the same, and I can download the new app and hit the ground running . . . . (and there aren't any bugs like the current version, which is why I am happy for a rewrite from the ground up Apple style) then this is a very welcomed update.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay 1 - 4 Speed
  • 2007 Saturn Relay 1 - 4 Speed



  • Apple OC
    Apr 24, 12:58 PM
    Why do you think the concept of the afterlife began? Because of fear of death.

    I do not believe it is the fear of death ... I have never met a religious person that spoke of the fear of death ... it is the afterlife that gets them all giddy.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Relay Montgomery,
  • 2007 Saturn Relay Montgomery,



  • ZilogZ80
    Apr 14, 05:48 AM
    screen maximizing is an annoyance on mac
    RightZoom





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn Aura XE Plano, TX
  • 2007 Saturn Aura XE Plano, TX



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 10:33 PM
    Would it make a difference if a huge portion of what you've been exposed to, regarding religion/Christianity, was fundamentally incorrect? For example, there's no such place as hellfire; nobody is going to burn forever. Everybody isn't going to heaven; people will live right here on the earth. If you learned that a huge portion of those really crazy doctrines were simply wrong, would it cause you to view Christianity/religion differently?

    A lot of people need the threat of hell to make them behave or act ethically/morally. What could be worse than eternal damnation?

    Certainly nothing physical.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 Saturn VUE V6 Holland, MI
  • 2007 Saturn VUE V6 Holland, MI



  • wordoflife
    Mar 13, 01:48 AM
    I hope the best for Japan. The pictures and videos are very horrifying and saddening.





    2007 Saturn Relay. 2007 SATURN RELAY-1,
  • 2007 SATURN RELAY-1,



  • Multimedia
    Jul 12, 10:29 AM
    I bet the the Quad G5 will retain their value for awhile.Yes, it will. Given that many pro apps are still not Universal, and that many times first ported version is somewhat buggy, the PPC hardware running native PPC software will become very valuable during the next 12ish months.I agree. It is a classic that can also run classic. And it is incredibly quiet - a feature seldom mentioned that many find valuable. In any event the G5 Quad will still be the second fastest Mac after this first round of Mac Pros ship. And I'd still rather have four G5 cores than two Core 2 Duo cores. Wouldn't you?

    But I also think that for certain verticle markets, like video that are already completely Universal, this new IntelQuad may perform significantly faster than the G5 Quad - enough so for many video pros to take the leap. Looking forward to the benchmarks on this front. But realy waiting for 8 cores with Leopard next Spring. :)





    leekohler
    Mar 28, 12:57 AM
    I was just replying to your previous note, Lee. But I stopped writing because I wanted to reconsider what I was saying and to ensure that I expressed my thoughts as politely as I could express them.

    I accept same-sex-attracted people as they are. But I won't accept some things that many of them do.

    Then you don't accept us as we are. All of us are what we do. That's the measure of any human being. We can all say all kinds of things, but in the end, what we do is what matters.





    marksman
    Apr 20, 08:19 PM
    I live in a country of excess. Excuse me if I don't weep at night because Kanye West or Lil Wayne are missing out on my $1+ for their songs.

    If an artist isn't mainstream, I'll gladly pay for their music to support it. But since my musical tastes tend to gravitate towards major artists, I don't think twice when I torrent their albums.

    You are a horribly immoral person.

    I don't steal big macs from your place of work. Get a grip on your attitude.

    Stay with your inferior Android devices. Nobody cares about the only thing you can cite that is better is that you are better capable of breaking the law and stealing from other people.





    Speedy2
    Oct 7, 12:50 PM
    generally speaking, a company that only makes software (google) has higher profit margins compared to a company that makes hardware and software..(apple)



    Depends on what you're selling. How much money is Google really making with those Android licenses and the market place? How much are the handset makers making with Android?

    Google MAY have a better margin, but Apple has a much bigger market for sure since they add most of the value.





    Spectrum
    Aug 29, 01:09 PM
    And do I care? Nah. Not one bit.
    That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Send my regards to your great-grandchildren will you?





    iphones4evry1
    May 6, 01:32 AM
    I have definitely noticed an increase over the past few months. I used to experience a dropped call about once every two months, and now it's about twice per week.

    AT&T really needs to work on this problem. It seems to be getting worse.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment