2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan

2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2009 Hyundai Genesis sedan
  • 2009 Hyundai Genesis sedan



  • jsw
    Mar 18, 10:00 AM
    Obviously, Apple will freak (what else is new...), but all this does is provide a shortcut around the burn-to-CD-and-rerip shortcut that's built into iTunes. You still need to buy the music. So, at best, this makes it easier to share music, but it doesn't provide a new capability.

    I think it's a great convenience. I'm just saying that the inevitable wrath-of-God response from Apple is somewhat unwarranted.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Hyundai has issued a new
  • Hyundai has issued a new



  • dscuber9000
    Mar 24, 07:42 PM
    So they can't do it to you, but you can do it to them?

    Remind me how that makes one different from them?

    That's hypocritical at best. :rolleyes:

    1. I'm not gay. Just putting that out there. :D

    2. I guess it is hypocritical in a sense: They hate gays for being gay and I hate bigots for being bigoted. Whether or not that puts me on the same level as them is up to you, I guess.

    As cool as that poster might be..

    3. Don't wear sunglasses for nothing. :cool:





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2012 hyundai genesis
  • 2012 hyundai genesis



  • greenstork
    Sep 21, 09:55 AM
    By next spring, Apple will have the rest of the Media Center - one of the "super-secret" bits of Leopard is a full clone of Microsoft's Media Center Edition, built upon a greatly enhanced Front Row. (And accompanied by a full-featured AV remote.)

    The iTV is just Apple's copy of Microsoft's "Media Center Extender" and/or "Media Center Connect" (see Media Center Extender or Windows Media Connect. Which Do You Need? (http://www.mediacenterpcworld.com/news/218)) or Intel's wireless extender that will be part of the Viiv platform.

    Leopard has the other piece - the real multiple tuner support and PVR system.

    Couple that with a dual-core Conroe in a TiVo-sized box, and you'll have the option of a dedicated Apple Media Center in the living room, or the "iTV" feeding from the Apple Media Center in the office.

    Windows Media Center Edition supports up to five extenders. Apple certainly will do the same, so whether you choose the Conroe HTPC pizza-box, or a bigger Mac in the office - TVs throughout the house can access the single copy of the media library with "iTV" boxes.

    Except the big difference between Microsoft's Media Center and Apple's, is that Microsoft's new Vista version will be able to record encrypted digital and HD television via a CableCARD, and Apple has no plans for that at the moment. And it's not the type of functionality that will just show up, Microsoft has been working on getting a CableCARD device certified for years.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8
  • 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8



  • DeathChill
    Apr 20, 09:18 PM
    I don't. I just don't have OS/X. I just assumed that OS/X might not have it since some OS/X users here were confused about Windows hiding system files. :)

    So wait, you don't own a Mac or an iDevice but you post here constantly?





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
  • 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan



  • Sayer
    Apr 15, 09:28 AM
    Maybe the parents and teachers could be more effective then ephemeral videos by "concerned celebrities" and tech ppl most didn't know even existed?

    And its not just LGBT kids that get bullied, as was seen in that epic take down video from Australia.

    THAT video shows how one should handle bullying IMHO. I bet that scrawny lil Jersey Shore wannabe won't mess with that kid anymore.

    Weakness attracts aggression, because the aggressors look for weaker targets, because otherwise they get beat down.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2010-Hyundai-Genesis-Sedan
  • 2010-Hyundai-Genesis-Sedan



  • Piggie
    Apr 9, 06:53 PM
    I can't see how Apple making a Bluetooth controller, which, say looked a bit like a PS3/360 controller, and selling it as an optional accessory could be in any way a negative thing.

    No-one would be forced to buy it, and no devs would be forced to support it.
    Apple could insist every game have on screen controls for people who wanted to only use the touch screen for gaming.
    But apps could support the external controller also.

    This could only be win win for Apple and users.
    It's adding additional functionality and adding the possibility for more advanced games to be developed for the device in the future, esp as the speed will only get better as new iPad's come out.

    Not doing so, almost feels like they wish to cripple the device forever.

    Why would anyone say they would not want Apple to give users and devs the "Option" of something like this? Not force people to use it, but sell it as an "Option"

    If they do this then the iPad had a chance of becoming a genuine serious gaming device in the home in the long term. If they insist forever to only support touch screen, then the iPad will always remain that thing which plays cheap and simple games.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Hyundai Genesis Sedan
  • Hyundai Genesis Sedan



  • mkaake
    Mar 18, 09:59 AM
    holy crap.

    that's no good. no good at all.

    i'm wondering how long before apple finds a way to shut this down - both with legal action, and changing the way that their servers serve up the files...





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. The new revised 2011 Hyundai
  • The new revised 2011 Hyundai



  • aristobrat
    Sep 12, 06:26 PM
    You mean CURRENT wireless isn't fast enough. There's a new, faster standard on the way, which is probably part of the reason this isn't shipping yet.
    That's what I thought when I saw that they weren't specific about WiFi ... simply calling it "802.11 wireless networking" instead of specifically stating it was "802.11 A/B/G".





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Last year the Genesis sedan
  • Last year the Genesis sedan



  • Piggie
    Apr 28, 10:13 AM
    Piggie, I think Apple is satisfied with their Mac market trend (climbing) and is viewing phones and tablets as the future (and it's where they make the vast majority of their corporate profits now). And when a family in the UK walks into a store and sees the tablet displays, they will find that the best tablet (iPad) is also the tablet that costs no more than the rivals.

    Since within ten years the average English family will care more about tablets than about desktop PCs or laptops, Apple is on this trend at the right time. Ten years from now no one will care that Apple only makes high-end desktops and laptops.

    At the moment yes, I agree with you fully.

    However, I'm not convinced that this will stay this way long term.

    Once Asus, Acer etc etc really nail the tablet form factor, and major size component plants kicking out parts, I don't see any reason why Tablets won't drop to low end, or sub low end laptops.

    If I can walk into a superstore down the road and buy a full laptop (not netbook) running Windows with a HDD etc etc, for �299. I don't believe there is any reason why a Tablet, given time will not drop to this or probably lower price points. After all, there is much less in a tablet.

    I'm not saying we will, but we could be in a position at the end of this decade when Apple have the nice, but expensive tablets, and again, there are rows of cheaper ones that do the same job made by others.

    �400 to �500 is still a heck of a lot of money to many. I am aware Americans have more disposable income, so it's said, than UK customers, so perhaps peoples perceptions of expensive is a little different over there.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
  • 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe



  • dante@sisna.com
    Sep 12, 06:36 PM
    I can see where you're coming from regarding linear programming. However, commercials aren't going away and any effort to subvert advertising will be met with strong resistance from the content providers.

    It is not subverted -- it is evolved. My clients -- the content providers and advertisers -- demand viral marketing efforts -- they are ahead of the curve: they want what works, they want the uTube factor, not yesterday's in your face ads.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Lease a 2011 Hyundai Genesis
  • Lease a 2011 Hyundai Genesis



  • rovex
    Mar 12, 08:20 AM
    Er,China leads the world in Nuclear generation design (not that I'm saying this is a good thing).

    Let's put things into perspective...

    60% of china's electricity is generated through the burning of coal - a heavy pollutant, which is not a renewable source. Thus not viable.

    china has 9 nuclear power plants which account for 2% of chinas energy, whilst France has 59 plants accounting for 80% of the country's energy. And Nuclear power IS a viable form of energy in contrast to coal. And fundamentally better for the environment (although not totally unharmful).





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2011 HYUNDAI GENESIS GRILL
  • 2011 HYUNDAI GENESIS GRILL



  • bommai
    Sep 12, 04:30 PM
    Seems to me this could be done without Apple having to open up Front Row. If Elgato added some sort of "export recording to iTunes Video Library" option (that also deletes the original file after export completes), you could have your stuff recording on your mac and ready to stream to iTV. I'd imagine you could also set up some sort of Smart Playlist in iTunes to show unwatched recordings that carries over to the iTV interface.


    I have a Sony HD-DVR I use to pause live HDTV as well as record. While having a Elgato tuner hooked up to the mac and recording programs there and then streaming it to the iTV box is doable, you won't be able to pause live TV. That is the kind of integration Apple needs to bring to the table. Even if they don't want to make this iTV expensive, they should just let you record to your computer from your TV. So the hard drive could be on the computer but the tuner and program selection has to be available on iTV. Almost like VNC.

    Another idea is a DVD drive on iTV. This drive should let users play normal DVD as well as iTunes movies bought DVD. The DRM can be maintained by authenicating against the store when you play. This way, normal people can burn their movie purchases to DVD or keep them in their hard drive. Their choice. They could even let iTunes move the movie to a disk to make room. For example, let us say you run out of HD space on your computer that you use to buy movies. Now you tell iTunes to move a movie to a disk. iTunes guides the user to create a DVD backup. Then it automatically makes space on the HD. However, the iTunes library keeps the information about this movie in its database so that it is available through Frontrow on the Mac itself or another device like iTV. When the user tries to play that movie, it says insert the disk. Now the user can insert the disk into iTV and voila play. This is an ideal balance between DRM, online purchases, data backup, etc.

    Movie studios don't mind because the DVDs created by iTunes 7 will only play on computers or iTV for which the purchase has been authenticated.

    I would assume this box is running an OS smarter than the iPod so it should not be hard to add all these features especially since it is not yet ready!





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Hyundai#39;s Genesis sedan,
  • Hyundai#39;s Genesis sedan,



  • roadbloc
    Mar 13, 06:52 AM
    So I heard you like Caesium-137 in your air.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2011-Hyundai-Genesis-1
  • 2011-Hyundai-Genesis-1



  • Multimedia
    Oct 6, 10:02 AM
    What I really would like to know is when the eight-core Mac will be available.

    Does anyone remember how much lag there was between the availability of the Woodcrest chips and the time the Mac Pros came out?Right away. Same for the C2D iMacs. But now we're waiting way past the time we thought the mobiles would get Meroms.The new Quad core chips are expected to be out in mid-November. Considering that the new chips work with the current Mac Pros, so long as Apple doesn't plan on having big changes to the motherboard, they could theoretically update the product line pretty quickly.

    I've asked someone who needs to purchase large quantities of professional machines from Apple for a company, and he couldn't get info from tight-lipped Apple about this.

    So I just wanted to hear some educated guesses to help with my impatience. :)Sorry to say there is no way to predict how soon nor even if Apple will certainly offer the Clovertown option. As you can read above, there is considerable disagreement about how much the market wants and needs 8-core Mac Pros.

    We can pray for December and hope for January is my best random and unsubstantiated pure guess. Technically I agree with you completely and it should happen in December or even November as I explain above with the simple addition of one line on the "Configure Now" page:

    Two 2.33GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon [Add $800]

    But Steve may want to hold back the offering for dramatic purposes so he can present it as "new" in his January 9 SteveNote at MacWorld San Francisco. I hope not, although I may wait until then anyway so I can get a copy of iLife '07 with it for no extra charge. :p





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Hyundai Genesis Coupe Forum …
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe Forum …



  • jdsam
    Apr 12, 10:33 PM
    So, I'm psyched to see an update to FCP, but what happens to Final Cut Studio. Is all the functionality of the other apps bundled into FCPx? I could see apple dropping DVD studio pro and bundle in the functionality of color, but who am I to say. I'm just wondering what is happening.

    thoughts?

    Also... they didn't mention any I/O stuff like thunderbolt. Thunderbolt seems to be the rage for all the hardware makers right now. I feel like a thunderbolt mac pro would be logical right now, but I don't know what is going on in the world of work station processors right now though. And, if they are going to have a thunderbolt mac pro a display with thunderbolt I/O seems equally logical.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2011 hyundai genesis changes
  • 2011 hyundai genesis changes



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 30, 07:27 AM
    Is 99 for your year of birth? It's not like there's ten of them. You've probably had too many nightmares about Woodstock.

    Which woodstock are we talking about? I hope the new one in the 90's that one was sweet.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Hyundai Genesis Sedan 2011.
  • Hyundai Genesis Sedan 2011.



  • darkplanets
    Mar 12, 11:18 PM
    It won't be an issue. Please refer to my previous post in this thread.

    I feel like the fear mongering done by the international media is just unreal-- is everyone that uneducated?





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
  • 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan



  • chrono1081
    Apr 20, 09:31 PM
    I honestly have no idea how you have the job that you do, because you fail tremendously in this aspect.

    I have the job that I do because I know MUCH more about Windows than you do obviously. If you think what I posted above is a bunch of fud then you really don't know anything about Windows OS or manual malware removal. There is all kinds of ways malware can hide and on Windows many times the only way you know its on the system is by finding altered registry keys, but removing the key doesn't remove the malware so you have to manually dig for files. Most of the time you can find them by looking but some malware uses the feature to hide folders completely even if you tell the system to show all files. If you want a prime example of a virus that does this look up and infect your system with Oboma (yes its spelled incorrectly). It went around our workplace all the time and most of the time it used the file hiding technique mentioned above. Another is WD32Silly (or something close to that). Thats another one that always did it. With over 6,000 users to support I see this stuff all the time.

    EDIT: This is why tools that access files outside the OS are popular, like BartPE and various other packages. You can see these files if Windows is not booted up and your not plugging the drive into another machine.

    Why do they allow the files to be hidden?

    Of course if you used Norton you wouldn't have this problem. :D:D:D

    Actually....we use Symantec which is the the first scanner we use which doesn't find anything ;) Or, to its credit it will find something, but not remove it (hence how we find out the names half of the time). Honestly though you really want multi-layered scanning. If the program on the computer doesn't catch anything it goes to IT and we scan it with other tools, as a last resort we will manually remove it but if it doesn't work or ends up being to "messy" the machine gets re-imaged.





    2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. SCOOP: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
  • SCOOP: 2011 Hyundai Genesis



  • iJaz
    Aug 29, 03:37 PM
    Bah, who cares, I used to dig Greenpeace but they are just rubbish nowadys.





    Sydde
    Mar 14, 08:01 PM
    So, if they have a serious meltdown situation, the whole site could become so contaminated that no one who wants to live more than a few hours will be able to get anywhere near the other cores to keep the hoses on them? It would seem like one meltdown will take the rest of them with it, in a sort of chain reaction.
    They are in real trouble now, can only hope the winds keep things blowing out to sea. I was hoping to get home from work to see things finally under control.... not the exact opposite. :(
    Yeah, the folks living in the western US are really looking forward to the "divine wind" from Japan.





    thatsallfolks
    Apr 5, 09:40 PM
    I'm was a complete Mac virgin when I switched a couple of months ago but some of the small things that still annoy me.

    1. Pressing delete when you've selected a file in finder doesn't delete the file. You've gotta use the context menu or <gasp> actually drag it to the garbage.

    2. It's kinda' weird that the menu bar shows at the top of the screen and not the window. When you have alot of windows open I sometimes go into the menu bar thinking it belongs to another program than what I intended.

    3. There's no ".." button in finder(i.e. go one level up a directory structure)

    4. Not having an actual uninstall program procedure kind of makes me paranoid.

    I do love the magic mouse and obviously Macs look slicker than PCs so overall I guess I'm satisfied and I'm sure any reasonable person would be as well but from what I've seen of Windows 7 I would think most reasonable people would be happy with that too.





    LagunaSol
    Apr 20, 10:08 PM
    Android is to Windows, as iOS is to Mac OS.

    The similarities are astounding � Google is doing the same thing Microsoft did back in the day.

    Not really. With a PC, you could upgrade to a newer version of Windows any time you wanted to. With Android, you have to wait for the mobile carrier to allow it. If they ever do at all.





    Teddy's
    Aug 29, 01:06 PM
    Last week I discovered a magazine based in Toronto (www.digitaljournal.com) They base their reports in the old saying that all tulips must grow the same height. They have been hitting "google's related news" (v.gr. the Sweatshop issue) and getting traffic to their websites. So, maybe the same kind of guru is running Greenpeace.
    After what I have read about the enviroment friendly policy in Apple's website, I do not trust that Greenpeace report.
    They are a lot of really awful companies in the world. Greenpeace: give me a break!

    After 3 hours: Still, meh!





    rhett7660
    Feb 11, 12:53 PM
    I've been an iPhone for years, starting with the original iPhone then the 3G, then the 3GS. I firmly believed that I would be getting the next iPhone...until I had a chance to play with the Motorola Droid!

    Let me explain. I'm not brand loyal won't go on a stupid forum to claim the iPhone is the best phone...because..I happen to own one. That is rather childish. I choose to own whatever i deem best for me. A few years ago it WAS the iPhone..now it IS the Droid.

    Open source, yes could be hard for developers to develop Apps for different versions of hardware, but many developers are not focusing their Apps to the most popular phone (ie..Droid) so the Apps runs bug-free. Debatable about apps running bug free on any platform.


    The UI interface and ability to customize is amazing! This would be nice

    External memory card allows for apps as well as data to be easily backed up. If an Iphone craps out...you may have your iTunes backup. What if your PC dies too (yes it happened to me) your data is lost! And to restore data, you need another iPhone to get AT your data. Not so with Droid, all your data is on your memory card!

    Ability to install and load what you want. Wow, it feels so nice to be able to do what you want, with what's YOURS! No need to Apples approval, especially when it comes to 'moral' stuff. We're all adults, let us do what we want..even if it's porn.

    Ability to run programs in the background. This is the single MOST important feature to me. Imagine reminders that SPEAK to me to buy Milk when I'm close to my grocery store!!!! Or to mail something when I'm close to the Post office! This would be nice..



    Calendar that automatically synch with Google calendar. No extra fees for Mobile Me..and works absolutely perfectly! Unlike Mobile Me..which I had. You can do this too without Mobile Me on the iPhone

    Same for Gmail..instant notification! You can get this on the iPhone

    The list goes on and on!!!!

    Please don't take this as IPhone bashing. It's a great phone, especially with iTunes and I can integrate into my car stereo. But the benchmark has been raised.
    Just have an open mind, try other phones and you'll be impressed!!!

    See bold area's.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment