artemis greek goddess of moon

artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of moon. Goddess Artemis Power Healing; Goddess Artemis Power Healing. EagerDragon. Sep 9, 07:03 AM
  • artemis greek goddess of moon. Goddess Artemis Power Healing; Goddess Artemis Power Healing. EagerDragon. Sep 9, 07:03 AM



  • demo
    Oct 14, 01:17 PM
    Just noticed something at work (large retailer). The iPod case is unusually empty of iPod videos. We may have 15 total when the case usual has 50-100. The iPod Nanos on the other hand are completely stocked full. Usually this only happens when Apple is going to release a new version and stops sending the store product. I know it sounds weird because they just upgraded the 5G but it was a very insignificant update. Just thought I'd add that to the rumor mill.

    woo, that sound excited.





    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of moon. the Greek goddess Artemis,
  • artemis greek goddess of moon. the Greek goddess Artemis,



  • utgerger
    Jan 11, 02:56 PM
    Since you seem quite confident about what might be announced next Tuesday I wonder if you know anything about a possible iPhone "2.0" - the next generation iPhone with 3G, GPS, 16/32GB, MMS, etc.?
    As for the MacBook Pros: Do you know what this facelift might look like? Minor or major facelift?

    Thanks ,
    Sandrotto (that was my first post on this forum btw :-D )

    MWSF won't be about a new iPhone.. its all about its current success, about its deployment into new markets and most importantly, the eminent release of its SDK.. from what I know, major iPhone update will happen sometime down the road.. maybe summer.. :confused:

    MacBooks just got updated last november.. internals stay the same.. some cosmetic changes will happen otherwise it will look radically out of the Apple 2008 line..

    MacBook Pros will definitely get a facelift.. Aluminum is definitely in along with the new keyboard.. but that's stuff we all know.. i don't have solid details on the pro line but its definitely slimmer with major black infusions.. (iMac)

    it will basically be the big brother of MacBook Lite.. :)

    ooops.. did i just spill something? something is definitely up in the air..





    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of moon.
  • artemis greek goddess of moon.



  • Mord
    Apr 17, 05:36 AM
    Turing was gay during a time when gay acts were illegal. He would be chemically castrated, have his security clearance revoked and for years his accomplishments were tarnished by his "criminal behaviour". It wasn't until 2009 that the British Government apologized for its demonization of Turing.

    You missed out his suicide which was clearly a direct consequence of how he was treated, they killed him. He could (just) be alive today, but he's not, because of what happened. If any of you think that's "irrelevant" you frankly sicken me.





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis+greek+goddess+moon
  • Artemis+greek+goddess+moon



  • j-huskisson
    Sep 12, 08:45 AM
    checkout this xml file, and the domain its hosted on... there are lots of other references to other xml files within which also work.

    http://movies.apple.com/moviesxml/h/index.xml

    Edit: sorry those are trailers i believe





    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of moon. ofthe roman goddess is; ofthe roman goddess is. hyperpasta. Aug 31, 12:01 PM and 5 years later, with no major
  • artemis greek goddess of moon. ofthe roman goddess is; ofthe roman goddess is. hyperpasta. Aug 31, 12:01 PM and 5 years later, with no major



  • Much Ado
    Jan 9, 01:49 PM
    I'm not chancing it. I've made my own HTML to do it for me :P


    Very nice, my friend. But if you will allow me to improve your idea:

    <html>
    <head>




    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess symbols.
  • artemis greek goddess symbols.



  • MattyMac
    Oct 10, 06:48 PM
    Yeah, Apple isn't going to sit back and let Zune steal its lunch!


    Agreed!


    So please please please let it be:D





    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis ~ Goddess of the Hunt
  • artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis ~ Goddess of the Hunt



  • SMM
    Jan 12, 07:11 PM
    ok, now, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, who is lesser evil?
    trust me, they are both evil, businesslike.
    At least Bill have the biggest charity foundation.

    No, Texas is evil. These are just businessmen.





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis (Roman copy of Greek
  • Artemis (Roman copy of Greek



  • Sesshi
    Oct 10, 03:41 PM
    I doubt it'll be necessary, given the Pavlovian nature of most failed wannabe tech journalists - aka bloggers for Engadget and Gizmodo, and staff writers for Computerworld for starters - to drool on command when Apple is mentioned





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis Greek Goddess Of The
  • Artemis Greek Goddess Of The



  • Snowy_River
    Jan 9, 04:21 PM
    How long does it usually take before they post the stream? I'm dying to watch it!





    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of the hunt and moon. the greek goddess artemis; the greek goddess artemis. Clive At Five. Jan 18, 11:21 AM
  • artemis greek goddess of the hunt and moon. the greek goddess artemis; the greek goddess artemis. Clive At Five. Jan 18, 11:21 AM



  • cherrypop
    Oct 11, 09:00 AM
    Makes total sense to me: Microsoft's Zune introduction naturally raised the bar for MP3 players. Some of the press Zune is getting for its larger display, clean design and usability is adding to the pressure for Apple to ship an answer to the Zune.

    Apple is ready to announce their rumored video/wireless iPod





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis - Greek Goddess of the
  • Artemis - Greek Goddess of the



  • zedsdead
    Jan 13, 06:45 AM
    (1) Update to iTunes to allow rentals and the new model Fox apparently has on their new DVD's...I am not expecting HD...I want it, but there have been no rumors at all about it...

    (2) Apple TV Update - Minor Stuff - Mobile iTunes Store, maybe a hard drive bump and possibly a DVD drive, no Blu-Ray.

    (3) iPhone Software Update - Possibly will show off the SDK that is getting launched in February. The 1.1.3 update will happen, but hopefully there will be a few more features like iChat, Games, and Video Recording. No change to hardware.

    (4) Macbook Air - 32gig SSD, No Optical Bay, Very thin, Very light, driven to be a companion notebook for a Consumer, not a replacement for the Powerbook 12" which was aimed at Pro's...Touchpad will be new and innovative.
    Chance that it may work as a Sync device through iTunes like an iPod with a Homescreen interface rather than a full blown version of Leopard...ie. you sync all files, programs, and content from your "main" computer.

    (5) "One More Thing" - The Macbook and Macbook Pro's will get the new Touchpad that is in the Macbook Air...

    That's about what I think the Keynote will progress through.

    iPhone 3g will not be ready until the Christmas Season. Same for iPods, no hardware updates at all to them. The SDK however should be out for the iPod Touch as well.

    Cinema Displays, Blu-Ray, and DVD Studio Pro 5 will be launched at NAB in April.

    iMac's will not see an update until Spring at the earliest, and again when the mobile quad-core's finally get released which should be late in the year.





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Greek Goddess :
  • Greek Goddess :



  • Fukui
    Oct 20, 01:40 AM
    First Scenario: Never. Tiger added very little. Dashboard is nice but the real upgrade was merely Spotlight. Seriously... a little stability here.... fancy features there... nothing special.

    Unless your a developer. In which case that is patently false.
    Tiger->Leopard is bigger than 10.1 to 10.2 IMO, its huge.

    The real winners are the developers.





    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of the
  • artemis greek goddess of the



  • anjinha
    Apr 21, 11:23 AM
    Yeah, I see what you're saying. I was able to change the vote on your post back and forth from 1 to -1 with one click.


    On a side note, before I start a new thread about it, is anyone having issues with the ability to view PMs? I'm getting a "fatal error".

    I voted Skunk's post as well so that accounts for one vote.





    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of the hunt and moon. Classical greek goddess of; Classical greek goddess of. IJ Reilly. Oct 12, 03:53 PM
  • artemis greek goddess of the hunt and moon. Classical greek goddess of; Classical greek goddess of. IJ Reilly. Oct 12, 03:53 PM



  • peapody
    Apr 7, 08:59 PM
    Just got a bamboo plant for my desk...not the vase/pebbles...

    also a red velvet whoopie pie, and a vanilla cake whoopie pie..


    Both things from Reading Terminal Market in Philly...:D

    I always heard it is bad luck to get yourself a lucky bamboo plant - but I guess that is only if you are superstitious!

    Got myself an old school firewire ipod charger for my 3g 15gb!





    artemis greek goddess of moon. artemis greek goddess of the hunt and moon. the Greek goddess Artemis,; the Greek goddess Artemis,. ABG. Apr 8, 08:03 AM. Applaud the choice! Type or specs?
  • artemis greek goddess of the hunt and moon. the Greek goddess Artemis,; the Greek goddess Artemis,. ABG. Apr 8, 08:03 AM. Applaud the choice! Type or specs?



  • gnasher729
    Oct 5, 05:25 PM
    How so. Please elaborate?

    The decryption keys are everywhere and not top secret. Each iPod and iTunes has access to them. If you can get your hands on them you have something like hymn or FairKeys. Where does one get the encryption key?

    EDIT: BTW I'm quite serious, if I got it wrong please help me understand where you're coming from.

    B

    Ok. Explain how Jon from Norway has now for the second time managed to crack Apple's _encryption_ and nobody has yet found any way to crack the _decryption_? (For those who don't remember, the encryption between Mac and Airtunes has been cracked, and now the encryption method of iTunes songs has apparently been cracked).





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis Greek Goddess Of Hunt
  • Artemis Greek Goddess Of Hunt



  • MacinDoc
    Sep 12, 12:57 AM
    Disney is the 2nd largest media company in the world. I surely hope you don't think we're just getting Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck movies. Here's just the movie companies that Disney owns:

    Walt Disney Pictures
    Touchstone Pictures
    Hollywood Pictures
    Miramax Films
    Buena Vista Home Entertainment
    Pixar

    I think that's quite a good start.

    -Matt
    I realize that, but there are more major studios that are not on that list owned by Disney than there are on the list. But maybe it will work out like the TV downloads have, as some have suggested, starting with just a few and adding more. The problem is, Apple does not currently dominate that market; there are other players right now that are equally strong with their video download services. It seems that the market seems to favor having a dominant player, like Windows for OS and iTMS for music downloads. This could leave the door open for Microsoft to dominate this market if Apple doesn't ramp up its selection quickly.





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis Greek Goddess Of Hunt
  • Artemis Greek Goddess Of Hunt



  • craiglud
    Nov 23, 10:58 PM
    so guys,

    does anyone think that the discounts will be able to be used in conjunction with educational discounts? if so that'd be great...if not...then i guess you still save an additional 50 bucks? that'd be ok!

    tell me what you think about hte question?

    I am able to purchase through their Corporate Employee Purchase program which is usually about the same discount as the student discount. Apple sent an email to announce the sale and it says "Additional EPP savings on select sales items". I believe you will be able to use the two together. Anyway we will see.





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis Greek Goddess Of Hunt
  • Artemis Greek Goddess Of Hunt



  • jetjaguar
    Apr 8, 07:12 PM
    Portenzo case finally came in as did my beats that I got for $80. Also got an element/atomic copy cat case from DX and a bumper from there as well. Lastly, ordered a new stylus for the laptop. It sucks, but I'm getting a free one because the one they sent was not working. It's a good pen/laser pointer/LED torch though, but that's not why I bought it. Oh I also get some some padded twisty ties, batteries, and air canisters for office upkeep. Funny thing is I'm almost as excited about the padded cable ties as I am with the other purchases :D

    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3117/p4080881.jpg

    what theme is that for your lockscreen .. looks great





    artemis greek goddess of moon. Artemis+greek+goddess+of+the+hunt+and+moon
  • Artemis+greek+goddess+of+the+hunt+and+moon



  • autrefois
    Sep 12, 07:39 AM
    Note that it doesn't say "The iTunes Music Store is being updated." That's a pretty clear sign to me that not only are they going to add movies, it's also now just going to be the iTunes Store.

    Very good point. I've never seen it called the iTunes Store before by Apple. It can't be a coincidence.

    If the iTunes Music Store is going to be called the iTunes Store (iTMS > iTS?) then shouldn't the name iTunes change as well to coincide with the change in available media? :o

    I'm sure this was cause for much discussion at Apple. iMovie is taken obviously. iTunes is already very well known, so they must have decided to just stick with that. The "i" doesn't really mean a whole lot anymore anyway (iWeb = Internet Web?!), so why should "Tunes"? ;)





    26.2
    Mar 17, 10:46 AM
    Haaaaaaa just shared a launch day story, and the majority of you would have hauled ass with iPad in hand for the price I paid. Haters lmfao

    Wrong. I would have paid honest price and felt good about my purchase. You are a loser.





    cdallen
    Mar 19, 06:36 AM
    Today I've had some pretty interesting exchanges with other smart phone owners. I personally have an iPhone 4, I've had it for ages and love it. Pretty much everyone else I know has an Android phone of some kind. Now, people are always so damn keen to try and compete with my iPhone! I mean seriously, these people just come out of nowhere! I don't even show it off either, people just see me use it and start coming out with stuff.

    For instance, one guy comes out with - "Oh so you have an iPhone 4, my HTC Desire is way better". When we ran some comparisons he was obliterated but refused to accept it lol. All I got was, "well you paid �500 for an overpaid Apple product that you need a case to use". Personally I've never had any antenna problems so anyway, moving on.

    Another guy comes out with "You don't have a removable battery so if your phone crashes then you're screwed". Anyone here had their iPhone crash? If yes were you unable to get it sorted at an Apple store? This explanation didn't bode well with said Apple hater. :p

    Some one else came out with "iPhone 4 is a brick". At first I thought he was joking but he soon turned serious, saying that the phone literally is shaped like a brick and has sharp edges which hurt your hand.

    Another guy claimed that iPhones are awful because they don't have flash. To be honest, I don't really care for flash. The only thing I need flash for is Youtube which has its own app, and most shopping sites have their own dedicated apps anyway. Flash is a resource hog that would kill the battery. This of course was nonsense to the nexus owner.

    I could go on but the shots people took just kept getting cheaper and cheaper, most reverting to "well you paid �500 for a phone, you must be crazy". I don't understand this. It seems that most people feel some kind of envy to me because I own an iPhone 4. Its pretty sad, at the end of the day its just a phone. But people actually seem to hate Apple because they can't afford their products. Most of them admitted that had the iPhone been cheaper they'd buy one, hence they can't afford it so they are bitter.

    Anyone else experienced this? I get similar problems when people see my Macbook Pro lol.

    I've never, ever had a conversation about my phone with a random person in the street - let alone conduct comparison tests.

    I'm guessing from your thread that you porbably love the iphone a bit too much... Get out and enjoy the world. Perhaps leave the phone at home!





    Lyra
    Aug 1, 03:02 PM
    I live in The Netherlands, and I don't have any TV shows either, so it's not only in Denmark, etc. which you can't get them. And as far as I can you can only get them in the US (maybe there are other countries where they are awailable, but there aren't many).

    The issue is that ITMS needs to get distribution rights in each and every country where they want to distribute anything, which can be a pain, and for europe the networks might not be interested in making a TV Show available via ITMS before it have been air'ed as they then will loose ad money.

    It is not just a simple matter...

    As for DRM, one of the reasons for this is going on is that when you download something from ITMS it will only play in either iTunes or on a iPod which is locking the user to a single device.

    We where all laughing when the EU fined MS - issue is that Apple is not much better in this case....

    I'm a Mac head, but I do not like the DRM Apple is forcing me to live with....

    Casper

    I see what you mean and I agree to some extend...

    But no disrespect when I say, you really are not forced to live with the DRM... No one is, and that is the main point here...

    If people really are that bothered by it, then all they need to do is to stop using the Apple iPod and iTunes.

    I for one, really don't feel affected by this, not even a little bit...

    And you are right, it is only the American version of the iTunes that offer TV shows... At the moment...





    lilo777
    Apr 25, 07:25 PM
    Same here. They can keep the iPhone 4 design for years and years. I love it. As far as a bigger screen, i don't really care either way. Give me dual-core A5, doubled RAM, and 64 GB, a better camera sensor, and i'm happy. I don't want 8 MP camera, just a 5 MP camera with a bigger/better sensor. :)

    Bigger sensor requires bigger lens and bigger lens requires bigger housing. With Apple, you are not going to get this. If you look for bigger sensor -check Nokia or Sony phones.





    arkitect
    Apr 6, 05:11 AM
    iAd Gallery is a free download.

    Would not surprise me if Apple Inc. thought about charging for it…

    Who wants to go out of their way to see ads? What's this world coming to?
    Absolutely.
    Luckily technology has enabled me to now have a virtually ad free web/television/film viewing "experience".

    Apple think differently, of course. :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment