Kenya
Oct 3, 01:10 PM
There should have been an option for MacBook Pro chip/case/features update. I would have voted for that one.
grmatt
Apr 5, 03:11 PM
I knew there'd be a lot of "wuts" but this makes sense. If you don't like it, don't download it. I'm sure plenty of people will and it only adds value to their advertisers.
Honestly though, some of the ads are really well done. Maybe I just appreciate them more than some others being that I am kind of in the industry.
Honestly though, some of the ads are really well done. Maybe I just appreciate them more than some others being that I am kind of in the industry.

mozmac
Oct 6, 10:46 AM
Finally, a Verizon commercial that I like!
apolloa
Nov 6, 06:21 PM
I've pre-ordered the Prestige Edition pack on the PS3. It's already been shipped and I will get it on Monday or Tuesday, shame really, cause I cannot open it until Christmas Day!!!!! hahahaha, oh I shall have to be strong..... but I thinks it's a cool pressy. I may play with the toy car more first though :D:D
Ygn
Nov 6, 06:51 PM
Getting it for PS3, I haven't pre ordered it but I'll probably get it at midnight from BlockBusters.
I always preferred W@W to MW2 so I'm hoping it's gonna be more like that. If it's more like MW2 I'll probably be like this within a day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_dFtizv7I
LOL oh dear!
I pre-ordered the hardened edition mainly for the map packs which come with it.
I always preferred W@W to MW2 so I'm hoping it's gonna be more like that. If it's more like MW2 I'll probably be like this within a day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_dFtizv7I
LOL oh dear!
I pre-ordered the hardened edition mainly for the map packs which come with it.
MagnusVonMagnum
Apr 29, 01:26 PM
And people kept telling me that OSX and iOS weren't going to merge in any meaningful manner for years ahead, if ever. Yeah right. I'd bet the one after this has them nearly fully merged and I mean towards iOS for the most part. OSX will be dumbed down to the lowest common brain cell and you won't be able to get free/open software anymore. It'll have to come through the App Store or not at all. Wait and see. That is the point I'll be moving on.
TheAppleDragon
Apr 29, 04:00 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
The iOS scrollbars ALWAYS looked that way to me. Dunno why. XD
I kinda liked the 'old' switch look to the tab selection, but that's just me.
Seriously though, no changes to Spaces...? :/
The iOS scrollbars ALWAYS looked that way to me. Dunno why. XD
I kinda liked the 'old' switch look to the tab selection, but that's just me.
Seriously though, no changes to Spaces...? :/

joefinan
Apr 9, 10:51 AM
It was amusing at first but when you think how much effort went into all those presentations it's not too fair.
How would gizmodo feel if their site kept randomly going offline...?
They had it coming...
What did who have coming?
How would gizmodo feel if their site kept randomly going offline...?
They had it coming...
What did who have coming?

BornAgainMac
Oct 3, 01:38 PM
I want Bill Gates to have a keynote that has a timeline of all the Pocket PC Phones releases they had in the last 5 years. Then Bill Gates will say "So you know what we have been doing for the last 5 years. Lets see what some of our competitors have been doing with phones in that time."
Apple, please come out with the damn phone!
Steve Jobs retiring
Steve Jobs says "iRetire" and walks off. I just don't see him retiring anytime soon.
Apple, please come out with the damn phone!
Steve Jobs retiring
Steve Jobs says "iRetire" and walks off. I just don't see him retiring anytime soon.
Flowbee
Oct 10, 07:16 PM
I'm starting to doubt page 1 rumors just as much as I doubt Page 2 rumors. Unless you (MacRumors, not the 'source' website of the rumor,) have credible, reliable, direct sources, it belongs on Page 2. If you don't have direct sources, (as rumors on other websites would be,) it does not belong on page 1. By your own standards.
Just because it's getting a lot of talk, and Engadget claims their sources are good, is no reason to upgrade it to page 1 status. (Heck, the iWalk got a lot of talk back in the day, and SpyMac claimed their sources were good. That didn't make it true.)
I think you're looking for MacFacts.com... better known as Apple.com.
Just because it's getting a lot of talk, and Engadget claims their sources are good, is no reason to upgrade it to page 1 status. (Heck, the iWalk got a lot of talk back in the day, and SpyMac claimed their sources were good. That didn't make it true.)
I think you're looking for MacFacts.com... better known as Apple.com.
Nekbeth
Apr 26, 08:52 PM
thanks ulbador, the OP understands now :D
If OP wasn't confused he wouldn't have created a thread.
If OP wasn't confused he wouldn't have created a thread.
Northgrove
May 3, 02:31 PM
Here's my take on it.
One of the carriers source of income is data charges. Within that category of data sales is:
1) Data used via smartphone for web access.
2) Data used via tethering your phone & laptop.
3) Data used via a laptop air card bought from the carrier.
When you use method 2 illegally, the carrier loses out on that data sale. It's been like this for years, yet not been a problem as large as it is now.
Yes, hmm, I think where this arguments ends is that they have set their prices so that they don't actually make a profit from their data charges alone, and need to somehow "compensate" for this by creating artificial fees. I guess the fierce competition drives them there. What I'm saying is just that I think charging for the way you use data isn't very logical, but charging for how much data you use is. Hm, if that made any sense. :)
One of the carriers source of income is data charges. Within that category of data sales is:
1) Data used via smartphone for web access.
2) Data used via tethering your phone & laptop.
3) Data used via a laptop air card bought from the carrier.
When you use method 2 illegally, the carrier loses out on that data sale. It's been like this for years, yet not been a problem as large as it is now.
Yes, hmm, I think where this arguments ends is that they have set their prices so that they don't actually make a profit from their data charges alone, and need to somehow "compensate" for this by creating artificial fees. I guess the fierce competition drives them there. What I'm saying is just that I think charging for the way you use data isn't very logical, but charging for how much data you use is. Hm, if that made any sense. :)

Lone Deranger
Apr 2, 11:49 AM
MS still playing catchup by the looks of the feature list in my opinion.
Nothing there to tempt me away from OSX. Not even tempting enough to make me upgrade my W7 license.
(And my god that desktop background image looks hideous).
Nothing there to tempt me away from OSX. Not even tempting enough to make me upgrade my W7 license.
(And my god that desktop background image looks hideous).
Grasbak
Jan 9, 08:30 AM
Realistically, this is want I want:

Motorbike stunts-Watch out

ike stunts in united states

Dirt Bike Stunts

ike stunts photos.

Overpass Bike Stunt
CPTMONK
Sep 12, 08:14 AM
any chance of the MBP being updated!?
840quadra
Sep 25, 12:02 PM
Look at the new requirements page...
http://www.apple.com/aperture/specs/
Apple must have tweaked it VERY much. Will make it available to more people based on the new hardware and expanded video support.
Even the NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra and Intel Mac Mini.
Great eye bselack!
I can now run Aperture on my G5 with the stock graphics card! Granted I am upgrading it at the end of the year, however now I am not forced to do so!
Thanks for the pointer! I am definitely going to get aperture now. Lightroom just doesn't have the feel I like.
http://www.apple.com/aperture/specs/
Apple must have tweaked it VERY much. Will make it available to more people based on the new hardware and expanded video support.
Even the NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra and Intel Mac Mini.
Great eye bselack!
I can now run Aperture on my G5 with the stock graphics card! Granted I am upgrading it at the end of the year, however now I am not forced to do so!
Thanks for the pointer! I am definitely going to get aperture now. Lightroom just doesn't have the feel I like.
Counterfit
Aug 7, 09:44 PM
I think the Volt is a technological dead-end given the steep US$41,000 price
What does the price have to do with the future of technology? I've already mentioned how you can fairly simply replace the gasoline engine with some other power source.
and the fact your car is lugging around a big bank of batteries as deadweight.
The batteries are no more dead weight than a tank of gasoline.
What does the price have to do with the future of technology? I've already mentioned how you can fairly simply replace the gasoline engine with some other power source.
and the fact your car is lugging around a big bank of batteries as deadweight.
The batteries are no more dead weight than a tank of gasoline.
zin
Apr 5, 04:05 PM
I wanted to download this but it's not available from my country's App Store.
Hastings101
May 3, 09:51 PM
If you ask Hastings101, he might call it cheesy.
sionharris
Nov 24, 05:32 PM
it's frustrating, but apple work on the premise that they won't attract many new customers by reducing their prices (because they charge more than everywhere else in the first place). all black friday does is give people an excuse to buy that macbook that they have been hesitating over for three weeks, or the ipod that they were waiting for the right moment to buy.....
Lacero
Sep 8, 12:34 PM
Why does everyone REFUSE to Blame this ignorant Mayor?Hmm... that's a toughie. Let me see. Because everyone REALIZES he isn't responsible!!
marktwain
Nov 23, 06:50 PM
I can confirm these are indeed the prices you will see. As for other details, none have been given. I'm sure we'll be told the details just before opening, such as what discounts can or cannot be combined by customers, etc. Expect all new signage in the stores, as well as a switch from the traditional black shirts to bright red shirts which display a product on front and a clever saying on the back. iPod, iPod Shuffle, MacBook & iMac will be the variety you'll see.
Also of note...if you bought recently (in the last few days) and want to get in on the dicounted prices, bring your product back in and plead with the store managers...they have the authority to return and re-ring the sale with the discount sans any restocking fee. Of course, they also have the right to be jerks and say no.
One last thing...don't plan on getting much attention from the Mac Specialist tomorrow, they'll be busy ringing out sales. Know what you want and get in line. They've been building stock for the last few weeks, but some items, such as iMacs and MacBooks are in limited quantities. (Perhaps 30 of each model in stock...maximum)
Also of note...if you bought recently (in the last few days) and want to get in on the dicounted prices, bring your product back in and plead with the store managers...they have the authority to return and re-ring the sale with the discount sans any restocking fee. Of course, they also have the right to be jerks and say no.
One last thing...don't plan on getting much attention from the Mac Specialist tomorrow, they'll be busy ringing out sales. Know what you want and get in line. They've been building stock for the last few weeks, but some items, such as iMacs and MacBooks are in limited quantities. (Perhaps 30 of each model in stock...maximum)
BigJohno
Jan 15, 12:35 AM
I think they'll be barred after this....
http://gizmodo.com/344673/do-you-really-think-the-macworld-keynotes-leaked-on-wikipedia
Dude this is insane if its real. Yah think???
http://gizmodo.com/344673/do-you-really-think-the-macworld-keynotes-leaked-on-wikipedia
Dude this is insane if its real. Yah think???
twoodcc
May 13, 11:21 AM
well i'm not totally sure yet, but it looks like one of my systems is down already! i'll have a better idea later tonight though. i might look into having a remote login system, so i'd know sooner if something is wrong.
i'm gonna have to cut it back to 3.5 ghz just to be safe i think
i'm gonna have to cut it back to 3.5 ghz just to be safe i think
No comments:
Post a Comment