Bmw Alpina B3 3.3

Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. The only mw alpina b3
  • The only mw alpina b3



  • gnasher729
    Sep 12, 07:42 PM
    I sure wish Apple would have come up with a system for ripping DVDs to my computer and cataloging them, that I would have loved. How much you want to bet that never happens?

    Use Handbrake to convert to H.264, then drag the result into iTunes.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. Alpina B3 3.3 for
  • Alpina B3 3.3 for



  • R.Perez
    Mar 13, 03:46 PM
    One word.

    Night (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night).

    One word.

    Battery.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW 3-Serie Alpina B3 3.3
  • BMW 3-Serie Alpina B3 3.3



  • D4F
    Apr 28, 08:50 AM
    It doesn't take a smart person to prune information out to support their claim, while redacting information which doesn't. Why didn't you include the full spec?

    "Weta Digital uses HP’s BladeSystem c7000 chassis with BL2x220 server modules, with redundant HP Virtual Connect networking modules, full HP redundant thermal logic power supplies and fans, redundant management modules, each server had two Intel L5335 50w processors, 24GB memory and a mixture of 60GB and 120GB hard disk drives."

    Most definitely NOT PCs. Sorry, try again.

    And your point is?
    I use dual Xeon setup at home on my desktop. Since it's a server chip does that mean what I have there is not a PC??

    What's wrong with you people lol

    It's all about what you can afford and what you use. It's still a PC dude. Some better some worse.
    And to add more, do you know why they use specific thermal logic power supplies, management modules and etc? Find out and then post please.

    *I'll add a hint just to make sure... Try connecting 4K PCs with eachother that are setup to perform one task (rendering station- aka render farms) that usually run for weeks/months at 100%. Go read about it. Doesn't hurt especially if you comment on it.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. 2004 Alpina B3 S pictures
  • 2004 Alpina B3 S pictures



  • awmazz
    Mar 15, 12:22 AM
    Another helpful article (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42075628) (MSNBC):

    radiation levels detected outside the Japan plant remain within legal limits,

    As I suggested earlier, the fear-mongering regarding this issue doesn't appear to be warranted. Unless the situation changes drastically, there's no need for dire claims and accusations.


    The problem with your attempts to downplay this situation, like all the other attempts in this thread so far, is that every time you get hammered by actual events on the ground. To wit:

    Radiation levels around Fukushima for one hour's exposure rose to eight times the legal limit for exposure in one year, said the plant's operator, the Tokyo Electric Power Co (Tepco).

    So rather than fear-mongering appearing to be unwarranted, it's actually the other way around. The fear-mongers have yet to be proved wrong while the down-players' positive predictions have been proved wrong every step of the way. It's almost like the down-players are having as much difficulty staying on top of this situation as the plant owners/workers themselves. Here's a hint - it's out of control and has been all along. Everything we've been seeing the last three days is simply trying to regain control, not actually control it. To wit:

    All workers not drectly involved in the actual pumping have now been evacuated from Fukushima nuclear plant. They're running. So everybody else should too.

    EDIT - I just re-read that BBC quote and realized it's even more staggeringly worse than when I first read it as '8 times the legal limit' - where in fact it's 8 TIMES the YEARLY legal limit in just 1 HOUR.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. Alpina B3. BMW Alpina B3 S
  • Alpina B3. BMW Alpina B3 S



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 29, 03:37 PM
    We're both in agreement here....I wasn't implying that we send of bags of GM rice to Africa without making sure it was safe, I was only saying that it's wrong not to research an idea that could (in theory) save so many lives.

    For the record, I'm also not a fan of stem cell research if it kills the fetus, but I think it's maddening that GW won't fund research into harvesting stem cells WITHOUT killing the fetus....mind-blowing.
    Ok, it looks like we agree. My point was just we should be careful so we don't kill off the planet while trying to save it.
    Back to the topic; I think Greenpeace's statement is counterproductive. We have huge problems here on this planet and we just dont have the time to "polish the brass". I am afraid that people think that as long as they do something for the enviroment they are home free. That is just not true.
    We dont save the planet by buying "greener" computers. True, it helps. But things are so f***d up right now, that we need to concentrate on the big issues, e.g. rainforest being chopped down, extinction of species, and most of all our consumption of fossile fuel.
    Diverting the focus away from these issues, is almost as bad as ********** up the earth in the first place. Greenpeace has developed to something quite different than it started out as.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW Alpina For Sale - Alpina
  • BMW Alpina For Sale - Alpina



  • KnightWRX
    May 2, 06:55 PM
    Bugs are flaws in the overall security model.

    Bugs are flaws in the implementation, not the model, at least for those you are referring to. Unless you have a model flaw to demonstrate (like the SSL protocol of 2009 bug) you're being completely besides the point.

    Part of an OSs security model includes the implementation of exploit mitigations. The best exploit mitigation is to have as few bugs as possible. Obviously, in relation to privilege escalation, OS X has far fewer bugs.

    Again, this has nothing to do with the "Unix security model", only to less known bugs.

    At this point, I doubt you're even interested in having a serious discussion on this issue... I think I'll just stop replying to you.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW B3 3.3 SWITCHTRONIC
  • BMW B3 3.3 SWITCHTRONIC



  • hvfsl
    Oct 8, 05:34 PM
    Linux runs programs faster than windows on intel hardware so Apple has a fast OS, just not fast hardware. Mac are the fastest in things like MP3 encoding, MPEG4/DIVX encoding and photoshop. But PCs are faster in games and 3D graphics. I have top of the range Macs and PCs at home and have done the tests. But the Macs speed is all thanks to AltiVec, if not a $1000 PC would be faster in PhotoShop than a top of the range Mac.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW-ALPINA B3 3.3 S Coupé
  • BMW-ALPINA B3 3.3 S Coupé



  • Silentwave
    Jul 11, 11:32 PM
    i don't see a single pci express 16 x slot on any of the dell poweredge servers, what site are you looking at?

    even intel's reference 5000 series motherboards for woodcrest lacks 16x pci express.

    will be interesting to see.

    Why are you looking at servers? that would be XServe. We're talking workstations here. Go to Dell's Precision workstation series for the medium&large businesses.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. Var har Alpina fronten tagit
  • Var har Alpina fronten tagit



  • tiramisu
    Sep 20, 04:30 AM
    how about 'mac ibox' or 'apple ibox'? :)

    itv - well for sure - is a more like a genre name.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW Alpina B3 3.3 Saloon Car -
  • BMW Alpina B3 3.3 Saloon Car -



  • kingtj
    Apr 15, 09:59 AM
    I can't speak for everyone, but I found myself torn between clicking to rate it positive, or to rate it negative. Why? Not strictly because I think there was anything wrong with someone from Apple participating in this project and contributing.... But more because in a larger, overall sense, I think the whole "bullying" thing is being blown out of proportion in recent years.

    Basically, it's just the latest crusade for folks to take up, as yet another "we've gotta do anything to save the children!" move.

    I'm a 40 year old adult, but I remember clearly struggling with lots of being bullied from the time I was in 1st. or 2nd. grade through the first half of high-school. I was a kid who didn't really fit in with any of the norms. I didn't like organized sports, and was really bad at playing them. I was really into science-fiction/fantasy when that was decidedly "uncool" to show any interest in. And I didn't have any clue, or care, about dressing in whichever clothing styles were considered "in style".

    There was a point, during my early high-school years where I even thought about "ending it all" on a daily basis. (Only reason I didn't go through with it is because I think I was too chicken and afraid of pain to attempt it.)

    Even given that background? I still can't see how all this "anti-bullying" nonsense will accomplish much? I know in my situation, every time teachers or faculty were called upon to try to "do something" about my problems, it only made matters worse. It's part of human nature that kids have mean streaks, and the only thing that's guaranteed to make a bully stop bullying you is to stand up for yourself, to his/her face. Asking OTHER people to solve the problem just escalates it, most of the time. (The faculty or teachers or even police can't guard a kid 100% of the time. Eventually, the kid(s) harassing him/her are going to corner the kid in a place where the parental figures aren't able to intervene, and it's going to get ugly -- especially since now it's about "payback" for getting those authority figures involved.)

    Only 2 things ever remedied my situation. #1 was fighting back, punching a kid square in the jaw and sending him to the nurse's office, when he started chasing after me on the school playground. I earned a TON of respect that day and a whole lot of people who used to harass me backed off after that. #2 was getting older, along with my peers, and all of us simply growing out of that phase where being different was perceived as a negative.


    Why on earth are people marking this as 'negative'?!?





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW Alpina B3 E36 power
  • BMW Alpina B3 E36 power



  • joeshmo2010
    Mar 18, 01:23 PM
    I will always continue to use tethering with my unlimited. They will never make me switch and they can accuse all they want.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. Alpina B3 3.3 for
  • Alpina B3 3.3 for



  • jmcrutch
    Mar 18, 08:51 AM
    If AT&T were to allow tethering with unlimited, they know that ASAP people would start dropping their home internet en masse. Not saying everyone would, but plenty would for the same reason they dropped their home landline telephone. Will this happen eventualy anyway - yes. But AT&T, as the provider has the right to do as they see fit for their business and their shareholders.

    While you might not use more data via tethering, if it were allowed with no extra charges, and on unlimited plans, AT&T would see a huge spike in usage that would not go down - and they would be doing so without any increase in their revenues (in fact, they'd see a decrease as noted above).





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. Last Saturdays local BMW club
  • Last Saturdays local BMW club



  • ddtlm
    Oct 12, 09:51 PM
    Just passing through... an interesting test would be finding the determinants of large matricies of floats and ints. And I mean finding them by the straightforward stupid computation method, none of the simplification stuff.

    Reasons:

    1) Too large for all data to be in registers but easily small enough to fit in L1.
    2) Takes a long time for surprisingly small matricies (20x20 is a huge number of calculations).
    3) Stresses multiples and adds.
    4) No massive-yet-trivial compiler simplifications, even for int.
    5) The result has meaning.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. Foto / Bild BMW Alpina B3 3,0
  • Foto / Bild BMW Alpina B3 3,0



  • Photics
    Apr 9, 11:32 AM
    I do think the market can sustain 4 companies, perhaps even especially the casual market which is significantly larger. I would challenge you to answer why you think the smaller top-end console market can sustain 2 large players, but the broader casual market could not?

    I think the difference here is that Apple represents casual gaming, perhaps on a level that's greater than Nintendo. It was divide and conquer last generation. The "hardcore" players chose between the XBOX 360 and the PlayStation 3, while Nintendo opened a new market with casual gaming.

    Like mentioned in my previous post, Radio survived the invention of the television. Nintendo could survive Apple's entry into gaming. Yet, I think it means harder times for Nintendo. In addition to competing over price, Nintendo has to compete for the player's time.

    With the Internet, free casual games like FarmVille / CityVille, cheap iOS games, cheap Android games... even Microsoft trying to make something happen in Mobile... there are a lot of big guns in this arena.

    I bought Super Mario Bros. Wii and I thought it was a great game. But soon after, having completed every possible objective in the game, I realized that it was expensive. The game just sits idle now... a $40-$50 dust collector. That's basically the overall fate for my Wii. It's not because I'm a casual gamer. It's because I'm tired of spending so much money for such a short entertainment experience.

    While you might look down on the nine games I got for less than $10, I think it's great. I'm more likely to play Fruit Ninja and Tiny Wings than Super Mario Bros Wii. So, for approximately $40 less, I got more entertainment value from my iOS games... and many of these games are being updated. Is Nintendo going to go back and release a patch for the pixelation problem I see in the background of Super Mario Bros Wii?

    I think Apple is better for the gaming industry... and I think the results of future competition will reflect that. I don't see the logic in how Nintendo stays the dominate player in the industry when Apple is making so many smart moves for gaming.

    Game Center... GREAT!
    iTunes App Store games... Awesome for me, as a developer and a consumer
    iPhone 4... awesome!
    Xcode / GameSalad... great!





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW Alpina B3 3.3 Coupé
  • BMW Alpina B3 3.3 Coupé



  • Apple OC
    Mar 13, 11:46 AM
    with all hope that things stay under control in Japan ... Nuclear power is still the way of the future.

    we can learn from this disaster ... for instance future cooling generators need to be built where failure is not an option.

    Things will be learned and we will be better moving forward.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW-Alpina B3
  • BMW-Alpina B3



  • Rodimus Prime
    Mar 13, 04:35 PM
    Did I say at any point time that we should rely on just wind? or solar, or tidal for that matter? A combination of all three is in order here. On top of that re-thinking infrastructure so that at least some of the power can be generated from the home or building itself is in order. i.e. putting solar panels on all new construction. This would reduce the amount of energy needed from centralized sources. Also shifting towards smarter energy consumption would help as well, i.e. using geo-thermal to generate heat instead of oil or electricity and mandating more efficient lightbulbs and appliances.

    I might like to point out that CFL have other problems like mercury that is in them and dealing with the desposal. On top of that some people are really badly effect by the flickering of the lights because yes they do flicker at I believe 120hz. Most people not an issue but to some it causes some major head aches. Lovely flaw of AC power to those things.

    Now if we can get LED down in cost and get be able to get them to work at that warm color that most of us use in our CFL and incondences we would be great but those are a long way off at being cheap and bright enough.


    For energy wind is not considered a back bone power supply due to it not reliable enough. Solar can be consider good backbone due to it is reliable and we can store the heat energy to power us threw the night.

    I think we need to pull from a lot of different sources like put solar arrays on the roofs of houses, wind farms if possible but those have limitations.

    Right now Wind is about break even in terms of cost for most of the US. (not in Texas it is a money loser here) Solar is production is about 3 times what they can make selling it per MW. (information from someone I personally know in the industry and he is in those spots and is finding and building it. High enough to see all sides of it and has been in the power industry over 30 years and alternative for a very long time as well.)





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW-Alpina B3
  • BMW-Alpina B3



  • DemSpursBro
    Apr 10, 07:00 PM
    I'm not sure sure what you mean when you say "for the things it is good at." What do you mean? What things?

    The only real advantage, aside from aesthetics, macs have over PC is more user friendly video/music editing. Speaking from experience here,
    you can do the same on a PC, but it's slightly more difficult.

    Unless you're buying some old/bad brand, a PC will normally give you greater hardware capabilities and you can always dual boot or just only use the Mac OS.

    I would like to show this picture that I threw together a couple of months ago.

    http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4838/macnotworthit.jpg (http://img831.imageshack.us/i/macnotworthit.jpg/)


    Of course, it's speaking about games, but that also doubles as video/music editing capability.





    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. ALPINA B3 3.3 Coupe - Page 3
  • ALPINA B3 3.3 Coupe - Page 3



  • sinsin07
    Apr 9, 04:17 AM
    The delusion is this thread is hilarious. I'm seeing little casual gamers saying that Nintendo should be bought out, that Sony and Microsoft are doomed because their consoles are cheap on eBay because of device malfunctions (like Apple computers / handhelds don't?), and people claiming that touchscreens are going to replace the buttons for controllers sooner or later.




    Bmw Alpina B3 3.3. BMW-ALPINA B3 3.3 X Touring S.
  • BMW-ALPINA B3 3.3 X Touring S.



  • Abstract
    Mar 19, 10:08 AM
    aah yes of course.. (slap on forehead). hmm.. then adding DRM on fly before delivering might be the workaround apple does... although as noted in my previous post, that can be defeated too.


    No no, I don't think people get it.

    If they put DRM on the track before you buy it, then everyone who buys that song will have the same song with the same DRM, which means that any computer can play it, as everyone has the same iTunes and a track with the same DRM.

    Adding specific DRM on the fly isn't what Apple has to do, either. Your iTunes still has to know that it IS the computer that you can play a particular track from, and not just any computer.





    solafide
    Sep 12, 07:48 PM
    I think this will be a great first step for Apple. Long term, I'd like to be able archive all my DVDs and play them through iTunes, just as I have done with my CDs. In the mid to long term, this would mean that Apple would have to work out a deal with a DRM solution with the content owners that would allow for a DVD (obviously this would not work with my currently owned DVDs) to be stored on a computer - authenticating back to the content owner's server, for example.

    It may not be worth it, as everything will likely go to digital delivery anyway, in time.

    I also would like a DVR, but in the long run, the traditional delivery model of TV will likely change. iTunes is a small foretaste. This would be huge, as it would necessarily change where, who, and how advertising dollars would be made. I betcha this will be keeping the cable, network, and movie execs up at night thinking through how they can control this potential shift in power and revenue to their own benefit.

    All I know is I want to get rid of all the boxes surrounding my TV and speaker system, and be able to control all my TV, video, and audio assets through the TV - in the kind of eloquent way that it seems only Apple is capable of (I am sure this is not true - but I believe they have the best shot at providing an end-to-end user-friendly system).

    The next few years are going to be very interesting.





    bigjohn
    May 5, 11:33 AM
    Works fine for me here in L.A.

    Although I so rarely use voice anymore... I wish there was a 200 minute plan for like $19





    G58
    Feb 17, 05:45 AM
    That is pretty delusional talk right there. The iPhone is superior...how? I can tell you that I like the iPhone UI better but that is where it ends. The droid marketplace is better or will become better (mostly because it is open source). I have already seen some apps that do a better job than their counterpart on the iPhone. Now don't get me wrong, the App Store has SO MANY more choice but it wouldn't surprise me if this quickly changes. The Android Marketplace is still relatively new....

    It's a bit rich calling people delusional and then coming out with with wish list statements as if they're bound in volumes of 'The Future History of Smartphones vol ll'

    The Android market has potential, but only for as long as lazy phone manufacturers, who have never learned how to do operating systems and software, are happy to grab a freebie. This situation is the same as you or me going to a fair and picking up a free dev copy of some new software... and then running a business off its capabilities. No license fee! That's the attraction.

    The saved costs derived from having much lower in-house dev costs and shorter route to market make Android a gift. But not without major issues. CylonGlitch [above] makes this very valid point:

    "... as many as 40 models of Android devices will ship, . . . "

    "How the heck is a developer supposed to support that many different devices? Even if there were 5 different screen resolutions, it would be hard to optimize your app for each. Now different RAM configurations, different CPU's, different everything, OUCH."

    It's a ludicrous state of affairs. A wet dream for the armchair geek maybe, but for the non geek buyer, the proposition is entirely different. It already gives me a headache just thinking about it.

    With the iPhone, Apple have demonstrated one of the oldest marketing principles still holds true in the 21st Century. If you give people three models to choose from with two colour options, you make the proposition simpler.

    But all other manufacturers are still depending on the old marketing model of offering a bewildering array of models to try and catch the entire market. Now, that model has failed already - because it doesn't work. The market is automatically diluted. So why are they still using it?

    speedriff [also above] has decided Steve Jobs is a "douche" because he's being "hardheaded" over Flash, while "Other manufacturers are giving AMOLED screens and are getting better and better."

    Apple make more profit from all their products than anyone else. One way they do this is by waiting until they can demand a very high proportion of a large enough production of a component [NAND flash memory, screens etc] at the most competitive price, or can manufacture in-house [CPUs]. That's not just good business, it's vital for long term survival.

    Wait until June this year and we'll see the new iPhone with a longer [HD aspect ratio] OLED screen. And HTML5 is the future. in reality, Adobe are better candidates for the 'douche' epithet here. If Flash had fewer issues, maybe Apple would add it.

    What you need to understand is that Apple is better at seeing, predicting and exploiting the WHOLE picture, than any other company in this game. And anyone who seriously thinks a disparate group of not for profit developers and a market full of lazy manufacturers with a 19th Century sales mentality are going to win this one, is simply not even looking at it properly.





    Thunderhawks
    Apr 21, 01:26 PM
    I'd agree with you. Look at the craigslist computer forum and you'll see a high number of non-tech savvy folk. He's just making a gross generalization or taking a small % and extrapolating it to the whole, both of which are flawed.

    On a side note, my cup holder is flipped. Every time I put my drink on it, it spills right off. How do you keep your cup parallel to your desk on yours?

    Doesn't everybody turn their computer on the side?

    I alternate, so put it on the right on odd days on the left on even days.

    That way my neck doesn't get strained so much when I have to read something on the screen.





    wdogmedia
    Aug 29, 04:10 PM
    I'd just like to inject here that Apple is apparently complying with all U.S. environmental regulations and, to my mind anyway, has no corporate responsibility towards the environment beyond that. They are certainly not bound by the law to have CPU and iPod recycling programs, for example.

    If they were breaking environmental law, that would be entirely different. Their social responsibility towards the environment is to act within the law, which they are doing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment