funny animal pictures with captions

funny animal pictures with captions. funny animal pictures with
  • funny animal pictures with



  • cult hero
    Mar 25, 12:27 PM
    They will either merge iOS and OS X into something new or they will simply drop OS X altogether in favor of iOS. Since iOS is much more successful than OS X ever was and since it is getting more and more features and we are currently being trained - or better: conditioned - to even obtain our development tools through the AppStore, an "open" platform like OS X will very soon become obsolete for Apple.

    *rolls eyes*

    I'm gonna say this again: not happening. Lion may very well be the end of OS X in the sense that they give it a new version number and use new naming conventions but iOS and OS X are not merging in the sense that OS X will be locked down like iOS.

    General purpose computers versus what are still treated consumer electronics (phones, tablets, etc.) have different needs and their OSes are different. Are there rumors about Windows 7 being superseded by Windows Mobile? How about doing away with Ubuntu in favor of Android?

    There are a lot of components that the two OSes share. They will continue to share components and will continue to, more or less shape one another. It doesn't make any sense to lock down a computer. Developers are what make a platform. Locking down a computer like the iPhone and making it hostile to developers will KILL Apple.

    Take your tinfoil hats off people. If you think we're heading toward a day when I can only install Apple approved AppStore apps on my laptop, you're just being paranoid. It doesn't help Apple AT ALL to do that.





    funny animal pictures with captions. Caption pictures pics with captions page very funny Darn funny, put togetha one to some Speach, evolution, god, funny cute baby animal photos Video with
  • Caption pictures pics with captions page very funny Darn funny, put togetha one to some Speach, evolution, god, funny cute baby animal photos Video with



  • Eduardo1971
    Nov 24, 01:32 PM
    could you link me on how to get the government discount? my dad works for the post office and that is federal government...could somoene tell me how to get this discount? thanks

    They used to have a link, recently though I can't find it.:(





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny animal pictures with
  • funny animal pictures with



  • iRobby
    Mar 25, 12:07 AM
    Happy Birthday Mac OS X!! But OMG I am so terrified because I have been so slow compared to all of you. This summer I'll be getting my first Mac machine (a 2011 iMac 27" Quad Core) in my house since Apple IIe.

    So Mac OS X Lion will take my virginity!! The reason I'm so terrified is because I'm not switching from Windows 7 or Windows Vista but from Windows XP! yes this Dell is from 2005!! So it'll probably be a great task playing catch up! HELP!!





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny animals with captions
  • funny animals with captions



  • longofest
    Oct 10, 05:22 PM
    6g?

    Nope... we're thinking this will be a totally different iPod product, separate from the normal iPod or the nano or the shuffle.





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny pictures of cats with
  • funny pictures of cats with



  • dejo
    Apr 26, 06:51 PM
    If not, then step back and learn some Objective-C basics.

    Careful. The OP doesn't like to hear that. :)





    funny animal pictures with captions. category: Funny Animals
  • category: Funny Animals



  • MacRumors
    Mar 28, 02:09 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/28/2011-apple-design-awards-for-both-ios-and-mac-os-x-app-store-only/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/28/150719-apple_design_awards_2011.jpg




    funny animal pictures with captions. Funny Animal Pictures, Lion
  • Funny Animal Pictures, Lion



  • SMM
    Jan 12, 04:12 PM
    Yeah. I love the products but I loathe the man. Then again I'm just a regular user and not one of those scary MacDroids. You know, the ones with the blank stare, the ones that repeat mantras about Windows viruses and the dreaded blue screen of death... some even believe Windows gives you AIDS. They're kind of like scientologists or Jehova's Witnesses. But you gotta keep in mind those were the ones he was addressing, as always. Hence the smugness. The Keynote is his church and he is their god. Notice the constant applause and cheering over stuff like, oh, some new button or menu item. Mac will always be my second platform because these people just scare the poop out of me.

    Whatever you are attempting to sell is failing the 'smell' test (if you follow me). You do not know the man I am fairly certain. I am always suspicious about how well screwed on people are, who see others as mindless droids and cannot keep their bowel movements under control. :confused:





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny pictures of dogs with
  • funny pictures of dogs with



  • Earendil
    Sep 25, 06:36 PM
    Why would Apple logically develop a piece of software that uses the graphics card when I have four processors - many others have two - begging to be worked. I guess I never understood the logic of using Core Image to power this thing.


    In a perfect world it would figure out your specs and use what it can. However I'm betting that using a graphics card to do a lot of the heavy lifting enables it to run on far more computers than going proc only. Many of us don't have duel or quad cores, and our procs are also doing other things. Heaven forbid I use other apps at the same time as Apature to. However my graphics card is decent, and sits idle even when other apps are open.

    Like I said, perfect world you'd have your cake and eat it too, however for the time being, I'm not so sure the path they chose was all that bad. I'm quite open for discussion on this though, as I'm no expert :)





    funny animal pictures with captions. can resist funny animal
  • can resist funny animal



  • bikertwin
    Sep 25, 11:12 AM
    Why are people rating this news as negative? It seems like a decent update to a good program, and it's free for existing Aperture users. What were you expecting?

    Yeah, it leaves me scratching my head. Huh? How could any of these features--which people have been screaming for--be bad news?

    Or is that the MacBookPro weenies whining that there was no update? Losers.





    funny animal pictures with captions. See All Captions
  • See All Captions



  • brepublican
    Oct 4, 08:29 PM
    This is HOT *****!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 'true video iPod'. And a stunning live performance! By Dido or Alicia Keys - with SJ going 'Wooo' at the end of the live performance :D :D

    And is it wierd that I keep watching last month's keynote (just the end of it though) for that sizzling John Legend performance?? I've seen it like more than thrice already...





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny animal pictures with
  • funny animal pictures with



  • nosen
    Sep 25, 02:04 PM
    Yes, a very good point. And it makes me wonder if Adobe will ever charge for it. In fact, now they have rebranded it Adobe "Photoshop" Darkroom, it leads me to believe it will be included as part of Photoshop and not as a seperate product. This might also be why they haven't released it yet, since the next version of Photoshop isn't finished. This strategy would undercut Apple since most photography professionals undoubtedly already own Photoshop and will upgrade.
    Tough to say until its released. Taking the Adobe Bridge app by example--they give it to you with Photoshop, but I would still much rather go out and buy iView Media Pro, because Bridge sucks bad. So while you're probably right that there are some people willing to use a product because its free (and piggy-backed to a product you're going to buy anyway), there are still a lot of people out there that are willing to shell out a little extra dough for something that works better for them.





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny animals
  • funny animals



  • Bistroengine
    Apr 6, 12:37 AM
    Thread re-opened, although further cleanup may still occur.

    If you wish to continue posting in this thread (or any other) please observe the Forum Rules, particularly those related to the Rules for Appropriate Debate (http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Rules_for_Appropriate_Debate).

    Thank God (or should I say Demi-god :) ) that you closed this post down earlier. I promise to not try and engage the Brit or the Irishman in a conversation ever again!





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny animal pictures with
  • funny animal pictures with



  • Macula
    Oct 28, 04:40 PM
    As long as it is MEANINGFUL to run OS/X on generic PCs, technical solutions (and ever better ones for that matter) will always be found.

    The only way for Apple to safeguard OS/X from generic machines is to make such hacking MEANINGLESS. The solution is not in security technologies such as TPM but in MARKETING: Building machines that are evidently cheaper, beautiful, feature-rich and FASTER than the competition.

    (Same goes for iPod and DRM, which was also cracked recently).





    funny animal pictures with captions. favourite Funny Animals.
  • favourite Funny Animals.



  • BigJohno
    Jan 15, 12:35 AM
    I think they'll be barred after this....

    http://gizmodo.com/344673/do-you-really-think-the-macworld-keynotes-leaked-on-wikipedia

    Dude this is insane if its real. Yah think???





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny pictures
  • funny pictures



  • amin
    Oct 10, 09:07 PM
    Yeah, Apple isn't going to sit back and let Zune steal its lunch!

    Those who bought the 5.5g ipods lately probably are going to feel bummed.

    Can't speak for the others, but as a happy new 80GB iPod owner, I wouldn't be bummed. A new iPod doesn't make mine any less great!





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny cat picture only good
  • funny cat picture only good



  • amin
    Sep 26, 02:19 PM
    I think this is fantastic news and can't wait to try Aperture 1.5. The only thing I don't like about Capture One is the lack of integration with iLife.





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny pictures of dogs with
  • funny pictures of dogs with



  • PeterQVenkman
    Apr 29, 04:00 PM
    1. Dang, I liked the sliders. Wish Apple would set an option in the system preferences to enable/disable them.

    My bet is that you'll get sliders if you use it on a touch screen based mac which we all know are coming.





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny animal pictures with captions. Pictures Of Funny Animals With; Pictures Of Funny Animals With. Popeye206. Mar 23, 05:22 PM. Don#39;t pull it!
  • funny animal pictures with captions. Pictures Of Funny Animals With; Pictures Of Funny Animals With. Popeye206. Mar 23, 05:22 PM. Don#39;t pull it!



  • xUKHCx
    Apr 27, 03:39 AM
    It should work in IE now.

    Perhaps a little quick on the draw here but it isn't working for me. The boxes have gone but the actual voting buttons still take me back to the forum index page.

    I have cleared my cache and logged out and back in again.





    funny animal pictures with captions. funny animals with captions.
  • funny animals with captions.



  • andy89
    Jan 12, 04:15 PM
    I hope they sell it sim-free. I like the iphone, but not the phone part.

    The whole '30 years is just the beggining' thing got me excited.
    ...and then the iphone. Thats a bit dissapointing.





    JRoDDz
    Mar 17, 08:22 AM
    Bottom line is this kid probably got fired and is now liable for $300 bucks, is seen as a thief by his family, friends and ex-coworkers, will probably hold a guilt trip for some time and probably start him down the road of failure. All this kid was doing, was trying to work at a job. Something admirable. But it's all ok. Because you have your iPad2 at a discounted price. enjoy yourself.





    tktaylor1
    Apr 11, 02:54 PM
    New glasses. I have to pick up another pair in 2 weeks.





    darthraige
    Dec 13, 01:40 PM
    I highly doubt an early 2011 verizon iphone. LTE, doubly so. If it's coming for Verizon, it will be unveiled/launch the same time as the AT&T iphone 5.

    And if you're wrong and it's announced in January? ;)





    tim916
    Sep 28, 07:40 PM
    Oh i'm sure there will be LOTS of technology in the house.

    I bet he'll be able to control everything via an app on his iPhone.

    The house itself doesn't need to be HUGE. He can still apply a lot of technology into the house making it worth millions!

    I'd wager that Jobs will avoid putting superfluous technology into the house. We know he loves simple and existing home control systems are usually anything but.

    Filling a home wilth complex technology can actually have a negative effect on a home's value because it requires expensive servicing and, of course, becomes obsolete very quickly.





    singhjeet29
    Apr 29, 09:51 PM
    I actually really liked the slider style, I would have preferred if they darkened the non-selected items and kept the slider style.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment