jed rubenfeld amy chua

jed rubenfeld amy chua. Gia đình Amy Chua: Lulu,
  • Gia đình Amy Chua: Lulu,



  • door4
    Sep 12, 08:12 AM
    The link from Transporter 2 includes Movies+Trailers in the URL. As does the one below it, the other two include Games+Trailers.

    Here's the full link from the Transporter 2 bit.

    http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/inboundRedirect?omni-ch=Store+Front&omni-pg=Movie+Trailers&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apple.com%2Fmoviesxml%2Fh%2Findex.xml


    Clicking that link calls up a whitepage saying Itunes store being updated ( from the US)





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. Author Amy Chua
  • Author Amy Chua



  • jelloshotsrule
    Sep 9, 03:23 PM
    yeah, i think tim mcgraw would've been a much better choice





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. Jed Rubenfeld is the Jewish
  • Jed Rubenfeld is the Jewish



  • samcraig
    May 2, 10:57 AM
    Some facts for the learning challenged.

    1. The original DB was set at 2MB. Of ASCII text. As "engineers" you would think Apple would understand and know how "large" that cache is. They claim they didn't realize how much data could be stored in 2MB.

    2. This was brought to their attention over a year ago - not a week ago.

    3. The file should have always been encrypted.

    4. Those getting pissy at people who are calling Apple out on this or are blaming the customer since Apple has it in their EULA that they collect data so it's no big deal should consider that if the switch to turn of Data Roaming FAILED and people were charged up the wazoo - people would be demanding refunds for that data and would demand a fix.

    So don't get all pissy for people who just think that the Location Services on/off switch should actually work. Having it NOT work is actually a violation of the EULA so many of the posters here are using as a defense.


    I'm glad that the OS is being fixed. I'm glad Apple got caught/are responding to "bugs" that they obviously missed during QA.





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. kids stuffed Jed+rubenfeld
  • kids stuffed Jed+rubenfeld



  • Full of Win
    Mar 24, 06:31 PM
    http://futrellsoftware.com/pbeta.jpg

    I hate intrude in the birthday party, but if OS X 10.0 can have indicators to which process in open and running in the background (the black triangles in the screen shot) in 2000, then why can't iOS in 2011? :rolleyes:



    more...


    jed rubenfeld amy chua. jed rubenfeld amy chua. Amy Chua :: Islamic Gallery; Amy Chua :: Islamic Gallery. JoEw. Aug 26, 01:30 AM
  • jed rubenfeld amy chua. Amy Chua :: Islamic Gallery; Amy Chua :: Islamic Gallery. JoEw. Aug 26, 01:30 AM



  • DoFoT9
    Jul 22, 04:54 AM
    That is a very poor speed, at least I'm getting close to 10 mb/s but paying for 30 I think... $76 a month. These monopolies we have in the US are a drag, they can do whatever they want and the gov does nothing about it. Mine is adequate for all the folding at least.

    i pay $130aus a month ($~110 US) for 50GB of downloads! (adsl2+). at least i hit the speeds.

    are you on cable lord?





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. (Amy Chua,Professor at Yale
  • (Amy Chua,Professor at Yale



  • allpar
    Apr 29, 03:45 PM
    Great news. Now if only they'd kept Rosetta, I'd upgrade happily. As it is... I'm going to have to stay stuck in Snow Leopard.



    more...


    jed rubenfeld amy chua. 女教授蔡美儿(Amy Chua),在
  • 女教授蔡美儿(Amy Chua),在



  • shartypants
    Mar 28, 05:39 PM
    Its Apple's award, I think they have the freedom to set the rules as they wish. They are simply trying to encourage developers to go to the Mac App Store, don't they have that right with their award?





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. because Amy Chua,
  • because Amy Chua,



  • Abstract
    Apr 9, 06:57 AM
    Other than keeping applications in self-contained folders, I don't see any of this as copying. Even so, having applications run as self-contained folders isn't even an Apple idea.

    Different Microsoft IE versions for mobile phones, and computers? OH NOES!! :eek:

    Built-in PDF reader?! OMG!! What next, will Windows let you resize windows from all 4 corners rather than.......oh wait, it already does.



    more...


    jed rubenfeld amy chua. Amy Chua is the John M. Duff
  • Amy Chua is the John M. Duff



  • shawnce
    Oct 30, 10:21 AM
    The end-fact that Apple's source does not appear to be publicly accessible does not appear to be in dispute, but rather questions have arisen as to whether it was ever publicly accessible (publicly accessible as defined by not requiring registration with Apple. The source is still free).

    Any item released under the APSL (Apple Public Source License) requires and has required since the dawn of the APSL users to register an account with Apple (free account). This is done so Apple can track that you have read the APSL before you gain access to the source. It has always been this way... in fact this registration requirement was talked about on and off for years on the Darwin lists (for example (http://lists.apple.com/archives/darwin-development/2001/Mar/msg00329.html)) and was one of the reasons that OpenDarwin was started (some folks just couldn't bring themselves to register).

    A few years ago Apple integrated the open source account system with their Apple ID system so that if you have an Apple ID you didn't have to create a separate account you could just use that. See last paragraph of this email (http://lists.apple.com/archives/Publicsource-announce/2003/Aug/msg00000.html).

    All Apple Developer Accounts (ADC) can be used as an Apple ID, as can .Mac accounts, Apple support forums accounts, Apple store accounts, etc.

    Finally the 10.4.8 source never got linked on the top level darwin source page, only 10.4.7 got listed most recently (I have been looking for the last 3 weeks). The reason is that Apple is transitioning over to macosforge.org (that is the site that lists links to Intel version of XNU and only that site) and they appeared to have hit some system resource issue that has slowed this transition. As I noted in my prior post you can access 10.4.8 sources using a direct link to the tarball.

    As a side note I have worked on Darwin sources since it was first put online under the APSL and I worked on aspects of OpenDarwin when it first got going. So I am speaking from a long history of experience with Darwin.





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. Professor Amy Chua and Carl
  • Professor Amy Chua and Carl



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 27, 04:17 PM
    Am I the only one to think that separate restroom from men and women are an obsolete relic of the past?

    You're not. Look back a bit, for one of my posts.

    Just knock out the wall between, put stalls where urinals are, and you're done.

    Bonus: You now have both an entrance and an exit.

    I r analyst. :D



    more...


    jed rubenfeld amy chua. Amy Chua - News - Evri
  • Amy Chua - News - Evri



  • TEG
    Mar 24, 03:26 PM
    OS X was unique when it was released, Apple did not include it with systems until June and it wasn't the default boot until almost a year later.

    I was given a PowerBook G4 500 when I graduated from High School, when we went to pick it up, the salesmen were surprised that it came with OS X, and doubled RAM at no extra cost. I didn't install OS X the first time until July, shortly after I arrived at college. I enjoyed many aspects of the system, except for the inability to run games like Sim City 3000 in Classic Mode, and issues related to attaching TVs via the SVideo connector, not to mention the lack of a DVD player. Between July and the release of 10.1 in September/October, I'd actually had to have my system sent back to Apple 3 times due to screen/Video Card issues. Each time, when they reformatted the hard drive and installed OS X they did it a different time. The first time both OS X and OS9 were on the same partition, in the second, they were separate, and the third, they were separate, and there was another partition for data. After the third time, I reformatted again, and followed the recommended procedure to install OS X and OS 9, including installing OS X first, then installing OS 9 as a New OS. After 10.1 came out, I began booting into OS 9 less and less, until after 10.5 came out, and I was stuck on Tiger, I actually loaded OS 9 onto my iPod and would boot of of it when I needed. Now, there are only two or three things I could think of still wanting OS 9 for, like SC2K or Myst, but nothing that makes or breaks the system. Now that I'm on a machine that runs Leopard, and I don't have the option, and I don't miss it.

    I just hope that 10.7 doesn't take us cold turkey away from PPC, a bit faster than we would like.

    TEG





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. Prof Amy Chua with her
  • Prof Amy Chua with her



  • ssteve
    Oct 6, 12:18 PM
    Except Verizon does that too!!!!

    Are you amongst tall buildings when you experience these dropped calls on Verizon? Maybe Verizon drops these calls because of the same reason AT&T does....

    Don't get me wrong. I won't get an iPhone until I can get it on Verizon. I live in AZ and there are only two small spots where I ever lose a call and most of the time when I am in these areas, the calls do not drop.

    Verizon...Get the iPhone.



    more...


    jed rubenfeld amy chua. Amy Chua#39;s controversial book
  • Amy Chua#39;s controversial book



  • Gatesbasher
    Mar 24, 07:18 PM
    I've always found it strange that the version numbers are so redundant. OS X 10.5.5 for example. I just use the roman numeral and drop the second 10. I would write OS X.5.5 for example.

    They had to do that. OS X was already registered as a trademark, but thanks to the downfall of the educational system, we've got how many generations of people who don't know a Roman numeral from a Roman candle, and too many of them were reading it "Oh Ess Eks".





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. jed rubenfeld amy chua. Yale Law Professor Amy Chua
  • jed rubenfeld amy chua. Yale Law Professor Amy Chua



  • Much Ado
    Jan 9, 01:39 PM
    You think I'd be that harsh?! I'm almost offended :P


    Forgive me, i'm getting paranoid :)



    more...


    jed rubenfeld amy chua. jed rubenfeld amy chua. piano tune that Amy Chua,
  • jed rubenfeld amy chua. piano tune that Amy Chua,



  • CalBoy
    Apr 14, 08:43 PM
    I do actually know the difference between causal and correlational relationships.... :D

    I will stand by my hypothesis that something that the TSA is doing is working to make hijackings less likely to happen in the USA.....

    Just because hijackings are down doesn't mean that TSA is actually working. Since 9/11 we've had a guy who got c4 into his shoe, another who lit his underwear on fire, and countless TSA tests have shown guns and other weapons make it through without much trouble.

    Our attempts at security are at best as good as Lisa's rock, and at worst much worse because they not only slow down travellers, curtail individual dignity, and cost billions, but also breed distrust and adversarial stances from the public that is supposed to be served.





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. “Tiger Mother” Amy Chua has
  • “Tiger Mother” Amy Chua has



  • dsnort
    Aug 2, 07:06 AM
    Does anyone know what became of the constitutional challenge to the french iTunes law? I had read somewhere that the opposition party was trying to get the law overturned, haven't seen anything more about it since.



    more...


    jed rubenfeld amy chua. TIGER MOTHER BY AMY CHUA
  • TIGER MOTHER BY AMY CHUA



  • Jimmni
    Apr 4, 08:20 AM
    I really don't get why you didn't just knock at the door of the house and explain that your Xbox was stolen and since it's been connecting to your internet connection you know it's in their house. They'll not be able to tell there's no way you could know for certain. If the parents knew, then at least it would spook them, and if they didn't they'd probably be glad to return your property and give their kid a severe kick up the backside. The police very rarely get things done in situations like this, though it sounds like you at least got a cop who really did try.





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. Amy Chua with husband and
  • Amy Chua with husband and



  • KeriJane
    Apr 9, 12:50 PM
    Let's see....

    They're FINALLY going to some sort of UNIX thing.... Like Apple did.
    Theyre FINALLY getting some sort of responsible backup system.... Like Apple did...
    They're FINALLY going to self-contained applications, like Apple...
    They're FINALLY building in PDF support like Apple
    Etc, etc....

    Why not just skip 8 and 9 and call it Windows 10? Or WINDOWS X.... Just like SURPRISE! Apple did! :p

    All of which are necessary and seriously overdue. But how can anyone say it's not just another cheap ripoff of Apple yet again?

    My big question is... How is MS going to maintain strict control and ownership of a UNIX core?
    Isn't that why they've been sticking with their inferior, outdated and disasterously defective proprietary MS technology up until now?

    Have Fun,
    Keri





    jed rubenfeld amy chua. jed rubenfeld amy chua. jed
  • jed rubenfeld amy chua. jed



  • phytonix
    Sep 25, 06:30 PM
    I think lightroom is even slower?
    esp when you do adjustment to photos like hue etc.
    on my iMac, Aperture can render instantly, while lightroom obviously has pause. I know that's because aperture use graphic card, but why can't lightroom?





    nosen
    Sep 28, 12:45 PM
    what sucks is that academic ve4rsions are not allowed this free update.
    what bs. considering i just bought the freakin app not more than 3 weeks ago.
    where did you see that? :confused:





    JeffDM
    Oct 3, 11:11 AM
    When will this hacking nerd do something REALLY positive and productive to the world?

    Last time I heard, his occupation was to break into companies' IPR without any legal permission to do so...not commendable, to say the least.

    It's currently the only way to get non-Disney movies onto an iPod and many other similar devices. It's also a way for users to get the videos they've paid for onto media devices that don't have a DVD drive. For the movie industry to say that they have to buy the movie again is completely ludicrous on their part.

    His work allowed people to use the media and devices they paid for in the way that they want to use it. I would call that productive.

    I know you probably don't agree with it but frankly, I think the movie industry is being too greedy here.

    The DMCA changed that, and until it's tested in court anything where encryption is used or even potentially used is not "safe" to reverse engineer in the US.

    DVDJon is in the EU, which I don't think has such a law yet. The DMCA only applies to the US. Counterpart laws are in the works.

    There might be some trouble if he decides to come to the US. Adobe had some Russian guy arrested when he came to the US for making a program that applied ROT13 to Adobe's "encrypted" files to make them useable.

    He's just another guy trying to make a quick buck...

    I think that's a bit of an ignorant comment. It's taken him long enough to get around to doing so, so I don't think "quick" applies. He's been breaking encryption systems for maybe ten years now, I'm not sure if he's made any money on it so far.

    My knowledge on these areas is pretty slim but would Apple be able to license FairPlay content only or would that open up the risk of other companies creating MP3 players that could read FairPlay content and, hence, compete with the iPod? ...or is that some sore of seperate licensure?

    I doubt that licencing the format would have to mean that it allows competing players. The licensing contracts can be very specific such that it allows only encryptors, not decryptors, and be limited to certain circumstances.





    wwooden
    Sep 12, 08:50 AM
    To me, the price has to be very competitive for me to consider buying or renting one. Unless we can stream DVD quality video and audio from the internet to our tv's, these downloads are going to take a long time. I can see it taking several hours to before it finishes. I could go to the movie store and back and watch the movie before it would be done.

    Sony already showed with the PSP that having a proprietary video format (UMD) and pricing the same as a DVD (sometimes higher) with less features pretty much means death to the format. For me, buying a movie needs to be less then $10, no acceptions. Ideally, I would want to be able to burn them to a DVD, but I know that won't happen.

    I do see potential for cool things to happen. Say, for example, that you are watching a movie and really like the soundtrack, there could be some type of link in the movie menu to go to that soundtrack in the iTMS. Or a link to the screenplay or the audiobook of the original story.

    Here's hoping to a successful day for Apple.





    noservice2001
    Nov 23, 04:40 PM
    i was just wondering if this would update...





    ten-oak-druid
    May 2, 11:41 AM
    Thanks to Apple for addressing the issue and thanks to the people who discovered and revealed it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment