Jeep 3 Inch Lift

Jeep 3 Inch Lift. Jeep Wrangler 3 Inch Body Lift
  • Jeep Wrangler 3 Inch Body Lift



  • drsmithy
    Sep 26, 09:17 PM
    I snipped nothing.

    The specific examples I refer to are putting applications in RAM, wherever that ram might be (ramdisc of main memory, ram based solid state drive on the drive bus, or memory drive on the graphics bus). Some applications greatly benefit from residing in RAM, such as compilers or image manipulators. Photoshop uses alot of swap space so you would need large ramdrives to benefit. I mainly am an advocate of ramdrives and see them underused in applications that would clearly benefit. Apple could gain some marketing points by simply offering such an option then bragging about it on TV of how a Mac is 20x as fast as a (stock) Dell :)

    Rocketman

    On modern platforms, the OS will "cache" (in reality it's a bit more complicated, but the effect is the same) the executable(s) and library(/ies) necessary for an application to execute at runtime and keep them in RAM unless the system is memory starved. As such, the only thing a RAM drive should speed up on a modern system is initial program load times.

    RAM drives are (outside of corner cases like, say, for something like DB rollback logs) a crutch for systems with either insufficient real RAM (in which you should get more and let every aspect of the system benefit) or broken VM systems (in which case you should upgrade your OS and let every application benefit). Many of the methods you might have used to make your Mac II running System 7 faster don't really apply to modern OSes - RAM drives are one of them.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. Jeep Cherokee 3 Inch Lift 31
  • Jeep Cherokee 3 Inch Lift 31



  • milo
    Jul 13, 09:24 AM
    As even AI note, there's not much difference between the two chips. This is about as exciting as finding out that a faucet will have a red handle if it runs hot water, blue if cold. Whee.

    There's one big difference. The woodcrest can be used in multilple chip configs, allowing quad while the conroe maxes out at two cores. That's comparable to a cosmetic difference?

    I doubt that Apple are able to charge the "normal" Mac premium after the intel transition, since it is much simpler to compare Macs with another PCs. Almost like Apple for Apple. ;)

    But the problem is that PC's with these chipsets will be very expensive as well. And if apple goes with two cores of woodcrest on the low end, those machines will be matched at a much lower price point by conroe machines from PC makers (as well as conroe iMacs). Single chip woodcrest makes no sense financially unless intel gives apple woodcrests for the same price as conroes, and I don't see that happening.

    I wonder I they put a Xeon in a Mac will it come with Intergrated graphics :confused: ;)

    I sure hope Apple don't put intergrated graphics in the Mac Pros as ANY sort of an option......

    You know, I'd be perfectly fine with integrated graphics with the work I do. I wouldn't mind having the option of not wasting money on a video card I won't even put to good use and leaving a slot open.

    So impressed that I decided to build a core 2 duo desktop from newegg and I did it for Under $900. Now lets see apple top that pricing.

    That's just stupid logic, you expect any computer company to match the price of a machine you built? That's like saying a resturant shouldn't charge more for a meal than what you paid for the ingredients at the grocery store.

    Different CPU-models in one line of computers? Unlikely. Current PowerMacs have just one type of CPU in 'em, it just happens that one model has two of them.

    Why not use different cpu models? It makes a ton of financial sense, and with intel doing most of the mobo work, there's not much reason not to.

    You should compare dollars to dollars when you say one is cheaper than another. You buy items with dollars and that's it. You look at the numbers and say that smaller value is cheaper.

    Technically, the minis got more expensive, but the new models are a much better value (bang for your buck). I obviously think so, I bought one.

    Where's the "Mac OS Rumors" option? (http://macosrumors.com/20060710B1.php)

    They are still labouring under the illusion that Woodcrest will be quad core.

    AND they have the wrong idea that conroe can be run in dual chip configs. So clueless.

    Unless Apple bucks their own trend of charging more for the Intel Mac replacements over the G4/G5 units....

    To be fair, the imac and macbook 15 didn't have price increases...in this case it really comes down to their choice of config, if they wanted to they could easily have a base model cheaper than the current dual G5 tower.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. SUV. 2007
  • SUV. 2007



  • matticus008
    Mar 20, 03:27 PM
    What a silly thought. Of course it's not free. I'm saying that it is just as unethical for Apple to ignore Linux as it is for DVD Jon to try and play music on Linux. We are not talking about what is technically wrong here. After all, every country has a different set of laws. We are talking about what is the right thing to do. It would hardly be a burden for Apple to port iTunes and open up Airport drivers.

    The main concern of mine is Apple's stubborn refusal to adapt to simple standards. They haven't kept up with GNU standards in GCC, they won't port Quicktime or iTunes to Linux, they won't make open drivers available for Airport cards. Apple is losing quite a few fans. I was a huge Apple fan for a long time (3/4 of my life). Now, I am losing respect for Apple's ridiculous money-making stubborness.

    And don't try and argue that Mac OS X is just the same as linux. It isn't.

    It is NOT unethical to keep drivers for your own hardware and distribute them how you choose. Apple has an obligation to keep up with their own hardware and software. They have no moral or legal obligation to make drivers for any OS they don't want to. Is it frustrating? Yes, if you want to run Linux on your PowerBook. But in that situation, you have to know that Linux doesn't have mainstream support for tons of hardware, and nothing is stopping you from writing your own driver, except a lack of knowledge or time on how to do so. If you need assistance or technical information, join Apple's Developer program. That's exactly why it exists, and why I participate. If they don't want to port their software to another platform, they don't have to.

    You might say that iTunes should be on Linux, and that it will make more money for Apple, so it's a good idea. It doesn't mean that someone violating the TOS is an ethical action. DVD Jon might want his iTunes on Linux, but he has no right to it. Like I've said previously, he can just as easily import the audio from CDs into Linux and stream purchased music over his network from a Windows or Mac machine with iTunes legally installed. Or, as it turns out, you can buy CrossoverOffice (or modify Wine yourself to avoid having to pay for it) and install iTunes that way. Those are legal alternatives to accomplishing what you want, and that's that.

    Doing something you are specifically not supposed to do is NOT the same as not doing something you could do, but don't have to do.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. SUV. 2007
  • SUV. 2007



  • Sydde
    Apr 22, 10:25 PM
    someone hasn't posted in that thread for 5 months ... why would people all of a sudden want to revive it ... today we have this one.

    Because it is the third longest example of drift on PRSI (for now) and since appleguy123 started that one, of course he wants it to continue.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. SUV. 2007
  • SUV. 2007



  • NT1440
    Nov 5, 10:02 PM
    I completely beleive it will surpass the iphone in marketshare, after all its going to be on just about every popular cell phone in the future, as well as crap phones. You gain marketshare when you flood the market, just like windows.

    That said, from what I've read, android is actually a good platform, meaning that apple will continue to innovate to stay ahead.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. 2003 Jeep WRANGLER 4X4 3 INCH
  • 2003 Jeep WRANGLER 4X4 3 INCH



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 28, 08:22 AM
    What do you mean by entire market? :confused:

    Apple leads. The PC you use today runs an OS that got its inspiration from Apple popularizing the GUI in the marketplace. The smart phone you use today gets its design cues from the iPhone.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. OME/JKS ~3quot; lift on BFG A/T
  • OME/JKS ~3quot; lift on BFG A/T



  • appleguy123
    Apr 22, 09:11 PM
    someone hasn't posted in that thread for 5 months ... why would people all of a sudden want to revive it ... today we have this one.

    I would be willing to bet that if given time this thread will be a carbon copy of that one.
    That thread should be stickied, because I can't really think of any issue(relevant to this topic) we didn't cover in it.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. 2003 Jeep SAHARA 4X4 3 INCH
  • 2003 Jeep SAHARA 4X4 3 INCH



  • electroshock
    Oct 8, 07:04 AM
    You guys are all forgetting. The world is going to end in 2012 so it wont matter. :)

    Hopefully, after the Olympics. ;)

    As for the prediction of Android surpassing iPhone's market share -- maybe, maybe not. But if it's going to do that, it'll have to suddenly hit the 'wow' factor and also gain an international distribution, network, and support of some kind.

    I hear GOOG and VZN are in bed now but that seems U.S.-centric. To have any prayer of surpassing the iPhone, GOOG is going to have to hook up with a lot of other providers in other nations.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. 2003 Jeep SAHARA 4X4 3 INCH
  • 2003 Jeep SAHARA 4X4 3 INCH



  • matticus008
    Mar 20, 08:15 PM
    I'm a little late to this party, but FWIW I don't see much of a difference between this and buying a CD (apart from its tangible nature). CDs are data discs without rights management, after all. It thus similarly boils down to the consumer's conscience.

    [...]

    Without going into the legal aspects of it, on the whole I cannot fathom any kind of moral problems with this. You're paying for the product -- and the ITMS pays labels a whole lot more than the other options, whether Russian or distributed.

    From an alternate point of view, though, nobody in the 'scene' would consider a 128kbit AAC worthwhile downloading anyway..!

    It's more than a copyright/fair use issue. Let's step back from that for a moment and consider this. It is different from buying a CD and ripping it to your hard drive. You created an iTunes account under which you explicitly agreed to abide by the terms of said account. Ignoring the issue of whether the copyright laws are fair and whether breaking the law is morally justified, here's the thing. You AGREED not to bypass or attempt to circumvent DRM, not to redistribute the files in any unauthorized manner, and to use iTunes alone to interface with the iTMS. And not just agreed passively, but EXPLICITLY agreed to those terms, and now you are breaking your word. How is that not morally wrong? If you didn't accept the terms presented, then there is no reason you should have agreed to them. It nullifies your power to complain. You said, "I don't think this business model is right" in your head, but clicked "I agree to these terms and conditions" anyway. Then you decide that the terms are inconvenient for you. Now you are breaking those terms, which in addition to being illegal on two fronts (copyright law and a legal TOS contract), is breaking your word. There's no way to construe that as morally sound.

    To your final point, I agree that the quality of music sold is inferior, and most who would agree don't use the iTMS anyway. I use it for the incidental track that I like and come across randomly from various artists or that sounds good in the preview. My actual collection of albums demands a higher quality, and I hope iTunes offers 320kbps or lossless in the future for the same price. Then they'd make a lot more money from me, but I know that I'm not necessarily the target demographic. It certainly won't happen if piracy keeps its current rates, though.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. jeep with 2 - 3 inch lift
  • jeep with 2 - 3 inch lift



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 13, 06:33 PM
    We will take your depleted uranium, and use it in our reactors. :D

    But the U.S. is using this material to coat their artillery shells, the better to penetrate the Bad Guy's tanks and fortifications. :rolleyes:





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. 2 inch, 3 inch amp; 4 inch lift.
  • 2 inch, 3 inch amp; 4 inch lift.



  • srf4real
    Sep 12, 08:55 PM
    thanx for posting the picture. i couldn't find it. I'm getting one and hope 811g from 15 feet is sufficient!
    [edit] and another thing, I don't thing my mini connects to my tv??





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. “XJ with 3-inch Lift”; Jeep
  • “XJ with 3-inch Lift”; Jeep



  • Cutwolf
    Mar 18, 12:03 PM
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news/755094-t-cracking-down-mywi-tethering.html

    UPDATE: Based on user comments that some users are getting the message that don't tether at all, it looks like AT&T is targeting users who have high data usage. As it turns out, MyWi shows up as 0 tether bytes.

    They're bluffing and hoping to get those high data users off of their unlimited data plans by having them forget to call in and opt out. So just stay on your toes.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. Jeep Cherokee Lifted 3
  • Jeep Cherokee Lifted 3



  • ~Shard~
    Oct 29, 09:59 AM
    I wish we could get more details then "it could be released after mid-November.." OF COURSE it will be released after mid-November, but what does that mean? End of November? December? January? I just want to know when it will be out!!

    I think what that statement is getting at is that they will definitely not be released any sooner than mid-November. (I'm assuming that's when they will be officially "released".) But how soon afterwards, you're right, is anyone's guess. Just look at what Apple has done with the C2D chips. It took them a little longer than some of its competitors to include them in the MBPs, and we still don't have them in the MacBooks. (Of course, we may never see them in the MacBooks, until Santa Rosa, who knows... :o)





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. 2006 Jeep WRANGLER 4X4 3 INCH
  • 2006 Jeep WRANGLER 4X4 3 INCH



  • Machead III
    Sep 20, 06:05 AM
    <Everyone Else>ITV is the name of the UK's biggest terrestrial commercial TV network</Everyone Else>

    It's also far and away the worst. It's the televisual equivalent of drilling a hole in your skull and pouring pure ethanol into your brain.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. Jeep Cherokee 3.5 Inch Lift.
  • Jeep Cherokee 3.5 Inch Lift.



  • gravytrain84
    Mar 18, 01:31 AM
    I knew this was coming sooner or later....:mad:





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. 3 inch BDS System
  • 3 inch BDS System



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 15, 09:53 AM
    I'm a straight, white, middle class kid. And even I felt that was relevant to my own life and experiences. While they specifically talk about being gay, the message of how to deal with hardships when you grow up is still relevant.

    I'm in the same group and I saw the message and saw how it still relevant. I just wish they would make videos and focus on the other groups.
    Thinking back to those darker times a message like this would not of sank for me because I did not fit in with the LBGT group as I am straight.
    Now 10-15 years later as an adult I can see the message and agree it is relevent. But at the time not as good. Hence the reason why I feel they should also try to help out those straight kids who are for example fat and target them directly. Try to target straight kids as well.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. 01 XJ Sport 3 inch lift
  • 01 XJ Sport 3 inch lift



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 27, 09:39 PM
    I agree that today's radial Islam is dissimilar to modern Christianity, but Christianity has blood on his hands and is still involved in power and control although not to extent of blatantly murdering those with different views.

    "Radical Islam" (actually followed by mainstream sects like salafi and wahhabi so not very radical but rather an orthodox reading of Islamic sources) hasn't changed from the 7th century, and in the 7th century it was nothing like Christianity. It's even less like modern Christianity.

    The people who put the "blood" on Christianity's hands have never used the Bible to justify it. The mujahideen use the Qur'an and hadith to justify their actions.

    There really is no comparison. It's like comparing almonds and plums, they're the same genus but different species and you wouldn't think they were the same genus either, having tasted either of them.





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. SUV. 2007
  • SUV. 2007



  • DeepDish
    Aug 29, 11:03 AM
    How do we know this Greenpeace report is accurate?

    Sometimes activist organizations will target big name companies just to get more attention.

    Apple is more green than dell. period.

    Makes me question the whole report if greenpeace thinks dell is more green then apple.

    bunch of hewwie





    Jeep 3 Inch Lift. Jeep Wrangler 3 Inch Body Lift
  • Jeep Wrangler 3 Inch Body Lift



  • Moyank24
    Mar 26, 11:20 AM
    I'm not condoning the belief but priests are expected to do it, so why not gay people? Logically I imagine from a Catholic perspective it makes sense. My sister and brother in law both being Catholic gives me a bit of an insight into this topic and both are rather progressive.

    Priests make the choice to do it. Why should gay people be expected to do it? To make everyone else feel better about it? Why shouldn't heterosexuals abstain then?





    appleguy123
    Apr 22, 08:31 PM
    proof?

    I wouldn't want to succumb to the accusation made in the first post. :) http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1055916&highlight=





    Lau
    Aug 29, 11:05 AM
    Apple is more green than dell. period.

    Makes me question the whole report if greenpeace thinks dell is more green then apple.

    Do you have evidence of this just out of interest? I too was surprised to read this, so I'd be interested if you had evidence the other way.

    Edit:

    Did I read that correctly?

    Sorry, I may not have been clear. I meant it as in I would much prefer to use OSX over Windows or Linux, and so would find it difficult to choose, say, a Dell because it ran Windows and I would find that unpleasant, even if Dell had a better environmental record.





    sinsin07
    Apr 9, 09:11 AM
    Nope didn't escape me, I just don't agree with you or think it's worth discuss products that don't exist yet and comparing them to ones that do. That's not a "it's not fair" issue, that's a "stop suggesting a product you can't buy is better than one you can". You've not used one for any period of time that is meaningful, stop listing it as a better gaming experience.




    citizenzen
    Apr 23, 10:45 PM
    If even 0.0000001% of an incredibly lowball estimate as to the number of current Christians in the world (not to mention past Christians or other theistic religions) have legitimately experienced a supernatural event - pick one, doesn't matter which or how large or small it is - this is an incorrect statement.

    In another forum that I left recently (because of the poor quality of discussion) someone used this same type of argument to "prove" the existence of aliens visiting the Earth.


    Of course it is a logical fallacy, this is why there is an element of faith required to fully claim an atheistic belief.

    I'm sorry, but that sentence makes no sense at all.


    I should mention this is not necessarily totally different than a Biblical definition of faith ...

    I prefer dictionaries for my definitions.





    1macker1
    Mar 18, 12:24 PM
    AHAHAHHAHA, good job. I think the head of Napster should send this link to the record company execs. Karma is a bitch.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment