ugliest person in world

ugliest person in world. World question whos thenov
  • World question whos thenov



  • Cassie
    Jan 12, 05:28 PM
    He may be arrogant, but he deserves it. He's turned Apple from near bankruptcy to some of it's highest profits ever in just 10 years.

    If anything, he SHOULD be arrogant.





    ugliest person in world. now the ugliest person in
  • now the ugliest person in



  • zachlegomaniac
    Apr 8, 09:33 PM
    Roasted.
    Glad to see not everyones an Apple sheep..

    Yeah, I've gotta agree on this one too.





    ugliest person in world. ugliest person in world. these are the ugliest people; these are the ugliest people. TheSlush. Oct 8, 11:11 AM. Gartner#39;s crazy.
  • ugliest person in world. these are the ugliest people; these are the ugliest people. TheSlush. Oct 8, 11:11 AM. Gartner#39;s crazy.



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 9, 09:11 PM
    I see you've been educated in the public school system :D

    Your point? Do you deny General Lee surrendered on this date in 1865?

    This was an important victory for the US.

    Actually it looks like you are being sarcastic. LOL





    ugliest person in world. ugliest person in world.
  • ugliest person in world.



  • liketom
    Sep 12, 07:55 AM
    What do these clowns do to us aussies, 3am, so not fair, everytime
    don't worry i'll be up untill 2-3 am waiting for the keynote video :rolleyes:



    more...


    ugliest person in world. ugliest person in world. Ugliest+man+in+the+world; Ugliest+man+in+the+world. likemyorbs. Mar 25, 10:48 AM. It#39;s astonishing that people still listen and
  • ugliest person in world. Ugliest+man+in+the+world; Ugliest+man+in+the+world. likemyorbs. Mar 25, 10:48 AM. It#39;s astonishing that people still listen and



  • goosnarrggh
    Nov 17, 10:05 AM
    You are obviously not a systems programmer.

    Check out the source code for Xen, and then try to tell me that a Xeon and an Opteron have identical instruction sets....

    I'm not going to run Xen. In fact, I'm unlikely to ever use virtuialization technology.

    I'm going to run QuickTime, and iTunes, and Rosetta, and web browsers, and code spit out by a run-of-the-mill x86_64 variation of GCC.

    And none of those sorts of applications require a re-compile. From that perspective, AMD64 and ET64T are close enough to identical to suit my needs.





    ugliest person in world. ugliest person ever. World#39
  • ugliest person ever. World#39



  • DoFoT9
    Jul 11, 02:39 PM
    ^^ yeh i agree! would be nice to get a new bunch of people on having a crack.



    more...


    ugliest person in world. UGLIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
  • UGLIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD



  • dunk321
    Mar 17, 01:17 AM
    He probably did pocket the cash, since he asked if everything was cool when he handed me the bag, that def ran through my mind a few times.





    ugliest person in world. ugliest person in world.
  • ugliest person in world.



  • Lord Blackadder
    Aug 8, 02:40 PM
    You forgot something. You are comparing diesel to unleaded even in hybrid form. You need to compare the generators (unlead to unlead). Now image if those very high gas mileage diesel running as a hybrid.
    The problem with battery right now is we are still working on a break threw. When we finally get a true break threw in battery technology I can see things really taking off.
    Batteries are very efficient at story power. problem is they are a little on the heavy side but we are getting better at it.

    Modern diesel hatchbacks like the Golf TDI (Euro engines, not the US-spec) can exceed 50-60mpg (http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/new/golf-vi/which-model/engines/fuel-consumption). The Volt is harder to measure because it's a plugin, so some power comes from the grid. GM's own webiste is rather mealymouthed about fuel economy. At one point they claimed over 200mpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt), but that included a full batery charge from the grid. Using only its onboard generator it gets about 50mpg (http://www.greencarreports.com/blog/1044209_now-we-know-2011-chevrolet-volt-will-get-50-mpg-in-gas-mode). So all the extra tech essentially fails to improve on a diesel. The plugin feature may actually make the car less green/efficient if you get the juice from a dirty or inefficient power plant.

    I'd really like to agree with you, believe me. But the reason I'm skeptical is that we have no proof that a battery "breakthrough" is really on the horizon. I read somewhere that the overall efficiency of an electric car is currently only about 5-7% greater than a gasoline-powered car (EDIT here (http://auto.howstuffworks.com/fuel-efficiency/alternative-fuels/fuel-cell4.htm) is a link for those numbers, but admittedly not a very good one). The energy efficiency of batteries is reasonably good, but they are still too big and heavy, as well as being expensive and dirty to manufacture. And again, electric cars are only as good as the powerplant they get power from, and that is where the biggest efficiency loss comes into play.

    As for the mass rail system. You might be thinking of the east coast. Trying coming to some city west of the Mississippi and you will see how little rail they have and we just do not have any good way to put a rail system in. It is very costly to retrofit those system in and it is a very slow process. Slowly it is happening but really the system that was designed in the past was based around people driving their own personal cars around. That was 40+ years ago that was put in so now it is harder to do put it in now.

    It's less logistics than politics, sadly. And you are right, it's not cheap. But we have to do it eventually. Moving to dependence on our interstates and letting passenger rail services atrophy was a mistake, and now we will be forced to fall back on our rail networks more.

    Electric cars (that are able to fully charge in under 20 minutes) subsidized by a solar panel roof is the future. Don't think a 300 mile range would be out of the question (within a few years) and would def work even in large countries like the U.S.

    If you look here, they are talking 5 minutes for 70% charge of the car, even though it is currently only a short range vehicle.
    Link: http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/07/05/new-quick-charger-for-electric-cars-is-really-quick/

    Two issues with that: First, solar panels are neither practical in most states, nor to they really have the lifespan to do more than break-even interms of paying for the,mselves.

    Second, that juice still has to come from the power plants, with all the attendant downsides.


    I really don't want to sound like a naysayer, but "going green" has become so fashionable that I think people are ignoring the engineering realities. We want whizz-bang electrics and hybrids when a simple diesel would be much easier to get on the market literally today and dramatically decrease our national fuel consumption (and dependence on oil imports) while we work to perfect the next step in alternative fuel vehicles. One step at a time, people!

    Why are we letting Congress and the EPA block sales of diesels here that could be used in everyday cars in addition to series hybrids?



    more...


    ugliest person in world. The Tech Game - The ugliest
  • The Tech Game - The ugliest



  • Vidder
    Dec 8, 04:21 PM
    "Is it unfair to the team? Perhaps. But it's done to add to the game's longevity. It's something that throws in that little something extra after umpteen games."

    - You see it as that...i see it as don't play a team game if you don't want to be a team player. If you want to run around like a headless chicken do it in free-for-all.



    It's done out of fun.






    ugliest person in world. World+ugliest+man+ever
  • World+ugliest+man+ever



  • mrsir2009
    Apr 26, 04:30 AM
    Woah at the end of that video why was she twitching really violently? She was flipping out, looks freaky :eek:



    more...


    ugliest person in world. ugliest person in world.
  • ugliest person in world.



  • Melrose
    Mar 15, 04:59 PM
    Is Macbook pro amazing? Yes
    Will I swap my MCPro for anything else? No
    Did I pay a hefty premium for it? Hell yes
    Can I get the same thing from Dell or Toshiba for less? Absolutely YES

    I see your point, but I disagree about price and getting the same thing in a Toshiba.

    Toshiba does make a good Windows-based laptop but the Macintosh, specs-for-specs, is not any more or less expensive than a Windows model. In fact, some PC makers are more expensive when you compare components and specs. Note I'm leaving the OS argument out of it because for many people all that boils down to is personal preference.

    The bottom line is you use what you like, but if you want a high-end laptop, you pay more for it regardless of whether it's a Mac or a Windows machine.

    However, OS X is infinitely more stable and secure in my experience so even IF there were a premium price involved, I'd still pay it. That is the key difference for me. Apple could make butt-ugly computers, but if the OS was the same I'd still buy them.





    ugliest person in world. bowler and the ugliest man
  • bowler and the ugliest man



  • Ommid
    Apr 25, 01:05 PM
    What is the hole above the ear piece?

    Secret location tracker.



    more...


    ugliest person in world. like the ugliest person on
  • like the ugliest person on



  • Chundles
    Sep 12, 12:53 AM
    That's no industry setting price point. For that price you can buy the DVD. watch it, load it on your ipod and the sell it on e-bay.

    G'Day Tangles, welcome to the boards. You're right though, US$20 is a lot of money compared to DVD prices.

    Oh I hope you get the Tangles reference, otherwise I've just made a goose of myself.





    ugliest person in world. The world#39;s FIRST EMO black
  • The world#39;s FIRST EMO black



  • theman5725
    Nov 16, 02:59 PM
    Apple just switched to Intel. Why would they go to AMD already?



    more...


    ugliest person in world. World+ugliest+man+ever
  • World+ugliest+man+ever



  • iPost
    Jul 24, 12:02 AM
    Microsoft has proven time and time again that they are clueless about design. It's just not part of their DNA. Their corporate environment does not cultivate good design and does not reward good design. Just look at Windows Pocket PCs and Windows Mobile Smartphones... all very awkward to use!

    As we are all aware, Microsoft likes to try to enter markets, which others have created, by copying others' products. But, they always seem to have a hard time grasping the essence of what makes the original product so great. And their copy usually misses the mark. I'll really be surprised if things are different this time.

    Add to that, Microsoft typically has a difficult time getting the software technology right on their first several releases of a new product. It makes you wonder who they have coding these things... newly hired college graduates who are still learning from their first mistakes? So, if history is an indicator, I'd expect this product to crash and hang a lot and not to have good battery life (due to the bad software architecture decisions that Microsoft tends to make in rev 1 products).

    In any event, even if Microsoft does get this product mostly right, I doubt that it even matters now. The game is over. The iPod has won. It does not do any good to bring in your star relief pitcher after the final out of the ninth inning.





    ugliest person in world. Ugliest+man+in+the+world+
  • Ugliest+man+in+the+world+



  • Bistroengine
    Apr 5, 05:51 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)



    and I'm surprised at the angry people like yourself being so angry at another grown ups choice of words!who are you to tell me what i can and can't say?do yourself a favor and don't reply i don't suffer fools. think il quit this forum to many ignorant people

    Well then, I'll do brogers a favor and reply on his behalf. I think you've again misinterpreted another persons emotions. I don't see that brogers is angry, he's simply disappointed at the number of forum members who resort to name calling and labeling when they don't agree with another's opinion. (Something I've been vehemently opposed to as well my entire life) Also, he is not trying to tell you what you can and can't say. The beginning of his post clearly states you can say whatever you want. Again, he's simply disappointed that ones right to freedom of speech on this forum usually ends with name calling. I find it highly ironic that YOU want to leave this forum because of too many ignorant people.



    more...


    ugliest person in world. wheelchair, The
  • wheelchair, The



  • MacRumors
    May 2, 09:25 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/02/ios-4-3-3-coming-soon-to-address-location-tracking-bugs/)

    As part of its comments (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/27/apple-officially-addresses-location-data-controversy/) on the recent iOS location-tracking controversy, Apple acknowledged several bugs in the mobile operating system that have led to more data than originally intended being stored on devices and caused data to be stored even when Location Services are disabled. The company reported that the issues would be addressed in a software update to be addressed "sometime in the next few weeks".


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/05/02/102216-bgr_ios_4_3_3.jpg




    ugliest person in world. only with u bein the ugliest
  • only with u bein the ugliest



  • frenchroast
    Sep 28, 08:00 PM
    They also forgot to mention that it will be machined out of a solid block of aluminum billet.





    ugliest person in world. World+ugliest+man+ever
  • World+ugliest+man+ever



  • nightcap965
    Jul 22, 07:58 AM
    What I want to know is, has Steve Jobs stopped beating his wife yet? :)

    There's a reason the print press used to call mid-summer the Silly Season. People are on holiday. Washington, Ottawa, and the European capitols are deserted. Nothing much is going on, so the news has to be invented.

    I would take this story seriously if I, or my wife, or my friends and work-mates experienced problems using our iPhone 4s. My iPhone is my exclusive phone for both home and work - if there were a problem with making or holding telephone calls, I'd be seriously affected. The only difference I've seen is that the calls are clearer and I'm now able to make and receive calls in places where I used to get no signal.

    I'm just a little tired of hearing from people with no qualifications in engineering or public relations telling me what Apple did wrong and why Steve Jobs should commit ritual seppuku in disgrace.

    But what do I know? I'm just a poor deluded fanboi lighting my apple-scented votive candles. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to make a call.





    Transporteur
    Apr 8, 04:26 AM
    @SPEEDwithJJ: Watch the Family Guy episode "New Kidney in Town" and you'll know :D

    Crotch burn! :D





    arn
    Sep 12, 12:59 AM
    Maybe, but to impact the market, you need a critical mass. Didn't iTMS have 200,000-300,000 songs when it opened?

    Who else is? Anyway, my point was more that if Disney is all the iTunes Movie Store has to offer, it will look like a huge marketing failure, and the media will feed on it... If it's true, expect predictions of Apple's pending demise on Wednesday...

    Variety first reported it

    http://www.variety.com/VR1117949519.html





    JRoDDz
    Mar 17, 08:22 AM
    Bottom line is this kid probably got fired and is now liable for $300 bucks, is seen as a thief by his family, friends and ex-coworkers, will probably hold a guilt trip for some time and probably start him down the road of failure. All this kid was doing, was trying to work at a job. Something admirable. But it's all ok. Because you have your iPad2 at a discounted price. enjoy yourself.





    ipodtoucher
    Apr 11, 09:28 PM
    http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/assets/images/menu/menu_burrito_bowl.png

    mmmmmm





    asphalt-proof
    Jan 10, 07:09 PM
    I go to Gizmodo's site regularly and saw where they had admitted to their prank. I really didn't think much of it and even thought it was funny. However, i never read past the headlines so i didn't know they screwed with someone's presentation. That's just bad form and extremely inconsiderate. These presentors put a lot of time and energy preparing for that 10 miinutes or so that they have to spotlight. Yes, some are very lame, stupid, whatever. But for the most part, these people work very hard to do the best job they can. Not to mention that their job may be put in jeopardy if their presentation tanks.

    I imagine that the Gizmodo staff were seriously CES-fatigued, over-stimulated by the flashy lights and loud, continuous noise, and slightly drunk. Fine. Most of the other bloggers were in the same state of mind. But none of them (at least as far as we know) didn't ******* with someone's presentation. I think they should be banned from CES next year as a punishment. Macworld? Not so much. It didn't happen there. Well, it didn't happen there. But I think that Apple would very carefully interview Gizmodo before giving them a press pass then make them sweat. Maybe even frisk them in public, before they entered the convention center. THat would make a lot of bloggers and vendors smile. Really make them sweat. But let them in anyways. Gizmodo is a very popular tech blog and for the most part, a very well done blog. Their coverage is important to Macworld. This way, Apple can ensure they get coverage but also get some karma points from other bloggers and vendors when they see how Apple deals with Gizmodo.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment