very ugly baby pictures

very ugly baby pictures. ugly baby pics.
  • ugly baby pics.



  • Clive At Five
    Oct 3, 04:20 PM
    The fact is that while there are a select few of us (don't kid yourselves, the people who post on this forum represent a tiny fraction of Apple's customer base, albeit a loud fraction) that know the difference between Core Duo and Core 2 Duo, the VAST majority of users and customers neither know nor care. And to be perfectly honest, the speed difference in 99% of the things people use their computers for are unnoticeable. Try it for yourself. Web pages load at the same speed, email is sent at the same speed, and IM's come and go with the same frequency.

    While I agree with some parts of your statement, I disagree with this paragraph.

    The MBP is a Pro machine. I'd be willing to be that most of Apple's pro user-base does know the difference between Core Duo and Core 2 Duo.

    As for your comment about speed of a basic user's appications - Safari, AIM, Word, Solitaire - you're right. But you're assuming a basic user would buy an MBP. A Pro user would presumably use these things along with others, like Logic Audio, Final Cut, etc.

    And as a minor technicality, sending IMs and loading web pages depend on the speed of your internet connection, not your processor.

    I predict MBPs will be out sooner than you might think, otherwise Apple risks being scoffed at by the technology community, all of which are releasing C2D computers, whether their users know/don't know or need/don't need it. Apple doesn't play psychological games like that with their users.

    -Clive





    very ugly baby pictures. ugly babies in world.
  • ugly babies in world.



  • MrMoore
    Apr 21, 12:32 PM
    I wonder if this will be like some other sites where a comments can be "ranked down to oblivion". If a post get s a certain amount of negative votes, you do not see the post by default. You would need to click something to see the quotes.

    I prefer to just put the person on ignore. :confused:

    P.S. Please don't vote me negative. My fragile ego cannot take rejection. ;)





    very ugly baby pictures. look like an Ugly Baby.
  • look like an Ugly Baby.



  • generik
    Oct 3, 12:22 AM
    When will this hacking nerd do something REALLY positive and productive to the world?

    Last time I heard, his occupation was to break into companies' IPR without any legal permission to do so...not commendable, to say the least.

    A lot more useful than lawyers :rolleyes:





    very ugly baby pictures. and had a very ugly baby!
  • and had a very ugly baby!



  • lordonuthin
    May 9, 10:06 PM
    Now my Mac Pro is only getting normal wu's not bigadv units. It was interesting watching the MP and i7980x running side by side, I'll try to get a screenshot later when I get home, they were very close in time per frame at about 3 minutes... hope they get some more bigadv units out for us to run :rolleyes:



    more...


    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures. it was a very ugly baby,
  • very ugly baby pictures. it was a very ugly baby,



  • ThePoach
    Jul 21, 02:52 PM
    Seems Apple just keeps on digging themselves deeper and deeper. First they tell their customers to just "deel with it" about the antenna issue.. then they say it's an arroneous calculation of the signal bars (that was a funny one since the bars are now "accurate" and shows how bad AT&T really is lol). Now they are trying to divert the focus of their antenna design flaw by pointing the finger at the other phones., and btw were was the video test of their own iphone? Perhaps if they were more sincere and honest about their own issues then nobody would mind as much.. it's the undercoating and deception that people do not like; )





    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures.
  • very ugly baby pictures.



  • count chocula
    Nov 24, 12:12 PM
    yay for the sale! i got a bluetooth mighty mouse. :)



    more...


    very ugly baby pictures. #39;An ugly baby is a very nasty
  • #39;An ugly baby is a very nasty



  • Hephaestus
    Mar 17, 07:35 PM
    I get it a lot too but I just say "nah, this phone sucks it's the worst phone in the world" and they usually shut up.

    They shut up because they have an insecurity about their phone and the iPhone 4 is the better phone. Shooting down a better phone makes their phone seem even worse. It's like a double headshot.

    I hate to say it again but haters gon hate! It happens with ANYTHING. If you buy a BMW, Audi owners will waltz in saying "SEE MY CAR HAS THIS STANDARD IT'S WAY BETTER THAN BMW!!!!". If you buy a Rolex you get Omega and TAG Heuer owners going "MY WATCH IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ROLEX BECAUSE IT'S CHEAPER AND IT HAS MORE THINGS IN IT!!!".

    It's a thing you have to live with if you buy the most popular, top-of-the-line luxury things. If you can afford it, why not buy it?

    the whole thing makes my brain hurt because it's so stupid and I don't care if the guy next to me had an Evo or an iPhone 4. :rolleyes:

    That was exactly my point. I don't see why people care so much about what phone someone else has. It's only the Android folks that engage in this, I have yet to see an iPhone owner behave so pathetically.





    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures.
  • very ugly baby pictures.



  • greenpaz
    Oct 6, 12:04 PM
    Great commecial. Hey, anything that could conceivably light a fire under AT&T is a good thing. I used to have Verizon, and the reception in my house was perfect: I don't recall a single time when a call dropped. Then I bought the iPhone 3GS (which I love) and now I drop calls if I do the unthinkable and walk around the house a bit while I'm on the phone. I'm still happy to have the iPhone, considering how little I actually use the phone portion, but it would be nice if phone service was more reliable even for little ol' me.



    more...


    very ugly baby pictures. Really Ugly People middot;
  • Really Ugly People middot;



  • roadbloc
    Mar 6, 03:14 PM
    No they don't. They just attempt to copy (often badly), then license universally and flood the market with a lot junk that includes a ton of different models at very low price points.

    The scary thing is is that you actually believe this nonsense.





    very ugly baby pictures. one of his aby pictures…
  • one of his aby pictures…



  • jimbo999
    Oct 3, 12:01 AM
    The DMCA changed that, and until it's tested in court anything where encryption is used or even potentially used is not "safe" to reverse engineer in the US.

    B

    Not "anything where encryption is used." But if something is encrypted, it can only be reverse engineered under 1201(f):

    (f) Reverse Engineering. -



    more...


    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures. Funny Ugly Baby Pictures. Funny Ugly Baby Pictures. MorphingDragon. May 2, 10:02 AM
  • very ugly baby pictures. Funny Ugly Baby Pictures. Funny Ugly Baby Pictures. MorphingDragon. May 2, 10:02 AM



  • ToXicWaSTe
    Oct 28, 07:47 PM
    So, maybe i'm just crazy or something but i really want to try this. I've been waiting to get a Apple laptop some time now and i think this would be a great intoduction to OSX.

    And now somebody is probably thinking im going to do this the illegal way.. But NO, several of my friends run OSX so no problem in getting OSX.

    I just need help with the install and stuff, so hoped someone else was lose minded enough to help...

    First off i have....
    P4 (Northwood) 2.66Ghz, 533Mhz FSB, stepping 7 revision c1
    Im not sure but think it supports: PAE, SSE, SSE2, MMX

    So what build am i to use, so far as i can see it should be 10.4.6 or 10.4.5???





    very ugly baby pictures. mean aby.jpg
  • mean aby.jpg



  • pudrums
    Apr 12, 04:37 PM
    Bad Boys

    http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/mo/emv/20060223/12/1326344382_96.jpg



    more...


    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures.
  • very ugly baby pictures.



  • roadbloc
    Mar 13, 04:34 AM
    Transition.

    The industry is undergoing a massive paradigm-shift, thanks to Apple

    No. A new market has been opened by Apple. That is as far as it goes. An iPad is not for everyone. Tablets will never kill off Laptops or Desktops or Servers.





    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures. ugly baby pink color :(; ugly baby pink color :(. GFLPraxis. Mar 29, 09:11 AM. nope, they#39;ve just restricted it.
  • very ugly baby pictures. ugly baby pink color :(; ugly baby pink color :(. GFLPraxis. Mar 29, 09:11 AM. nope, they#39;ve just restricted it.



  • spillproof
    Oct 6, 12:29 PM
    Getting back to the actual advertisement. What self-respecting advertising professional would use someone else's tagline like that.

    I had a few friends watching the football game (where we saw the ad) and half of them thought it was an iphone commercial because they were only half paying attention and heard "there's a map for that".

    Pretty shoddy work in my opinion.

    I disagree. It is a satirical and pokes fun of AT&T and Apple while giving facts. It gets you to think, which is the goal of an advertisement.

    I like this commercial and hope it makes AT&T a little more scared that they are failing. (Or I could be bias for my love of satires and dislike for AT&T :cool:)

    I think first Verizon has to back a truck full of money up to Apple's campus, then Apple has to build a CDMA iPhone :D

    Just one?



    more...


    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures. a very ugly baby.
  • very ugly baby pictures. a very ugly baby.



  • AndyR
    Apr 11, 02:41 AM
    meet my new desk mascot.

    http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/4hmpd9.jpg

    it even makes angry bird sounds!!!

    want want want want arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!! :d





    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures. (unless you have an ugly baby); (unless you have an ugly baby). Eso. Mar 18, 07:19 AM. Additional tethering charge on
  • very ugly baby pictures. (unless you have an ugly baby); (unless you have an ugly baby). Eso. Mar 18, 07:19 AM. Additional tethering charge on



  • gravytrain84
    Mar 17, 01:19 PM
    Yeah that employee probably lost his job dude.

    Hopefully. He's obviously a moron



    more...


    very ugly baby pictures. Very Ugly Baby 01422
  • Very Ugly Baby 01422



  • benthewraith
    Oct 17, 09:32 PM
    Nope. Cheap always prevails when it comes to marketshare. The average consumer is fairly thick, when they walk along the aisles at Walmart and wonder which one to chuck in their shopping trolley the majority will go for the cheapest.

    Thick or smart? The average consumer is NOT going to spend the amount of money for Blu-Ray player, when they can get HD-DVD for cheaper. Not everyone is as fortunate as you to put $1000 down on a player.





    very ugly baby pictures. very ugly baby pictures. to talk to Ugly Baby. to talk to Ugly Baby. ddtlm. Oct 13, 02:27 PM. Sherman:
  • very ugly baby pictures. to talk to Ugly Baby. to talk to Ugly Baby. ddtlm. Oct 13, 02:27 PM. Sherman:



  • BHP41
    Dec 13, 08:28 PM
    Yeah, that would be a complete disaster. Everyone knows after christmas, people are broke and unwilling to spend a dime until hopefully April.

    Depends on your business but I get what your saying. Apple announces in January, this gives time for people to save and create hype over the white model.





    very ugly baby pictures. by their ugly baby to have
  • by their ugly baby to have



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 25, 01:32 PM
    iCon police.
    Took me a minute to get that. Nice. ;)





    err404
    May 2, 12:15 PM
    If you cant show the date your full of BS, then again your also free to be naive and excused if crimes where committed by apple.
    The opt-out has been around since at least last summer. I believe it was introduced with iOS4.
    Also what crime are you referring to? Or are you just assuming a crime was commited?





    nlr
    May 2, 02:14 PM
    They don't need to track you any more, they got Osama Bin Laden already.

    http://cynic.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/iPhoneTrackingWorks.jpg





    MacRumors
    Oct 2, 02:53 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Jon Lech Johansen, or "DVD Jon", is getting back into the ring with Apple's Fairplay (http://featured.gigaom.com/2006/10/02/dvd-jon-fairplays-apple/) according to GigOM's Liz Gannes. This time, however, Jon plans to replicate Fairplay so that other companies can sell songs in iPod-compatible formats (similar to what Navio (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/05/20060522152531.shtml) and Real's Harmony (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2004/07/20040725235143.shtml) have previously attempted). According to the article, at least one unnamed company is already on board.

    Earlier this summer, Jon joined with Monique Farantzos to create DoubleTwist Ventures, the company face to Jon's recent endeavor. Apparently, Apple's recently announced iTV (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060912161621.shtml) has spurred Jon and Farantzos' entrepreneurial spirit:

    [Jon] and Farantzos were giddy about the prospect of Apple�s iTV, hoping companies will pay up to get movies on the set-top box when it comes out, after seeing the ill effects of being shut off the iPod. Spurned by Apple? Step right up.

    Jon has apparently already spoken to Steve Jobs on vague terms about his business ideas.

    Jobs apparently warned that while Apple was not a litigious company, other tech firms might not take kindly to whatever DVD Jon might be up to.

    DVD Jon had previously circumvented Fairplay's DRM in 2003 (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2003/11/20031122001549.shtml), and since then multiple other tools have appeared to provide similar functionality for updated versions of Quicktime/iTunes. Jon is also credited for developing an algorithm named deCSS to strip a DVD of its encryption (called Content Scrambling System, or CSS), hence his nickname.





    Eidorian
    Apr 5, 03:04 PM
    I wonder if the McRib is still on sale around here...

    I still have to try those new Turkey Burgers at Hardee's.





    AppliedVisual
    Oct 18, 10:55 PM
    Therein lies the issue. HD DVD's first titles had an avg bitrate of 16-20Mbps with peaks of almost 30Mbps. Batman Begins just shipped with an avg bitrate of 13Mpbs and it's PQ is top notch.

    While it's neither here nor there, I watched Batman Begins last night on HD-DVD. The PQ was pretty good, but not the best I've seen out of HD-DVD. The PQ wasn't any better than Serenity (which is also quite good) and I thought wasn't as good as The Corpse Bride. I was somewhat disappointed with some of the banding and edge artifacts on white/bright objects. High contrast edges tended to show some halos at times. But yeah, either way, the PQ coming out of HD-DVD is great.

    I doubt we see another widely distributed movie format on disc.

    You may be right about the disc part... Upcoming storage media technologies are taking various other shapes. Many of the holographic applications being researched now take various shapes from cards about the size and thickness of a credit card to a 4cm cube. Not all are based on a spinning disc implementation. :D

    I think there will always be a tangible medium for delivering a hard copy of music or movies. Consumers want it. People were saying this very same thing about music 10 years ago... Here we are today, CD sales continue to hold steady even with online buying options. Even for what people download, most still want a type of media to store that on and not necessarily hard drives or their iPod being the final destination.

    It may take time for another format to supplant HD-DVD and Blu-Ray, but it will happen. 1080P HD delivered via a compressed data stream is hardly the pinnacle of potential for our current display technology, let alone upcoming display systems. Sony and Runco are already shipping 4K projectors at prices lower than 1080P/2K projectors were selling for only 3 years ago. TI is ready to ship full 2K DMD systems for DLP TVs and are applying their wobulation technique to build 4K DLP systems, expected sometime next year. And even as broadband access continues to grow and serve more areas, newer technology will need to come about to increase speeds and overall bandwidth.

    We'll see. If yet another disc format comes out I want to see

    10-bit per channel RGB
    4:2:2 color sampling
    huge bandwidth
    3840x2160 resolution

    Er... How do you figure 30bit RGB and 4:2:2?

    Current HD-DVD and Blu-Ray standards allow for 10bpc as does the ATSC broadcast standard. And you would want full 4:4:4 representation for that 10bit color stream.. Why cripple it? While were at it, since we're hypothesizing a new format with huge capacity and ample bandwidth, why not just go full on 16bits/channel 4:4:4, lossless, 4K resolution. I figure that optical/holographic media that could reliably and affordably handle that sort of data requirement is probably about 10 years off. Or about where HD-DVD/Blu-Ray were 10 years ago - just a sparkle of hope in some lab demonstration as the DVD format was just starting to show up. Oh, wow, has it been that long? Yep, almost... I bought my first DVD movie in '98.

    I agree on the 4K resolution, though.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment