wallpaper quote

wallpaper quote. love quote wallpapers free
  • love quote wallpapers free



  • Zolk
    Nov 24, 02:19 AM
    The sale is on. :)

    24-inch iMac ordered. :D





    wallpaper quote. New-Moon-Quote-Wallpaper-
  • New-Moon-Quote-Wallpaper-



  • Cromulent
    Apr 12, 05:25 PM
    Apple needs to play catch up by adding some features to OSX.

    What particular features is Mac OS X missing that Windows 7 has?





    wallpaper quote. wallpaper with quotes.
  • wallpaper with quotes.



  • joeshell383
    Jan 6, 04:18 AM
    "And one more thing...all 5G ipods have a built in wireless chip which we activated about 5 seconds ago, so here's a recap for all those of you listening in..."

    I wish :)





    wallpaper quote. Positive Affirmation / Quote:
  • Positive Affirmation / Quote:



  • nate13
    Apr 25, 11:55 AM
    Fake. Display looks like paper / printed.

    agreed. Even though with the white one, I'd expect a 64GB available. Just makes sense; they used to have an ipod nano that only came in black in the largest size, if memory serves...





    wallpaper quote. wallpaper quotes on life. top
  • wallpaper quotes on life. top



  • MrMoore
    Apr 21, 12:32 PM
    I wonder if this will be like some other sites where a comments can be "ranked down to oblivion". If a post get s a certain amount of negative votes, you do not see the post by default. You would need to click something to see the quotes.

    I prefer to just put the person on ignore. :confused:

    P.S. Please don't vote me negative. My fragile ego cannot take rejection. ;)





    wallpaper quote. Wallpaper Quote by
  • Wallpaper Quote by



  • Ygn
    Nov 6, 07:15 PM
    Is it just the zombie packs you get with the hardened edition? I already have all those on W@W, not paying for them again.

    I believe it's just the zombie maps from WaW you get.





    wallpaper quote. Wallpaper Quote 5 by
  • Wallpaper Quote 5 by



  • Macxor
    Apr 29, 04:06 PM
    me too

    +1





    wallpaper quote. love quote wallpapers free
  • love quote wallpapers free



  • Cutwolf
    Mar 17, 09:33 AM
    This thread has 4 groups of people:

    1. The op
    2. People who think it is unethical to knowingly steal
    3. People who are defending him, who have likely done a similar thing in the past and therefore feel attacked by 2s criticism
    4. Philosophy students





    wallpaper quote. Wallpaper Quote 4 by
  • Wallpaper Quote 4 by



  • starstreak
    Apr 25, 10:06 PM
    I hope it's bigger (the screen) than it looks. Almost doesn't look worth the upgrade. From a 3.5 to a 3.7? Sheesh





    wallpaper quote. Wallpaper featuring a quote
  • Wallpaper featuring a quote



  • heehee
    Apr 25, 02:45 PM
    Well I don't know about you but if I saw someone beating the **** out of someone else while I'm working I would certainly get involved. And I would expect the same consideration from others.

    If your employed somewhere part of your job is keeping the peace.

    You expect employees who make minimum wage to break up a fight? They should call the cops, but for sure not break up a fight.





    wallpaper quote. Wording Wallpapers
  • Wording Wallpapers



  • i0Nic
    Jan 10, 10:59 AM
    iPhone will be release in Australia within the next month (end of Feb by the latest) only on the Telstra network. Unfortunately Telstra has exclusive rights for the iPhone, so the product will be awesome (e.g. being Apple) but the service provider will be crap....

    At my work we got a demo of the iPhone from Telstra for development reasons, we will be supplying data for a few of the services for the iPhone in Australia.

    Umm is this for real? I would've thought Australia wouldn't get the iPhone until the 3G version is out.

    I think I will still hold out for the next version, even though I am keen on getting an iphone.





    wallpaper quote. wallpaper quote. quote
  • wallpaper quote. quote



  • Fearless Leader
    Jan 14, 04:14 PM
    The first bit was funny for this teenage, but this was nothing for a "Journalist" to be doing.





    wallpaper quote. Wallpaper quote albert
  • Wallpaper quote albert



  • Shintocam
    Oct 17, 08:20 PM
    Sure BluRay has more capacity to this point BUT I've watched several things on both a Toshiba HD-DVD and a Samsung BR player and everytime I come away with the same impression - HD-DVD simply looks better. Same TV (a Samsung LCD). I've read several reviews in home theatre mags too - the general consensus seems to be (from what I have seen) that Samsung messed up and their player needs some work. Similarly - the HD-DVD camp seems to have picked better transfers for their premier discs which is helping them along.

    Add to this that HD-DVD players are half to one third the cost of a BR player and all the "on-paper" advantages for BR are starting to disappear. I'm not surprised if Apple is hedging their bets....





    wallpaper quote. wallpaper quote
  • wallpaper quote



  • longofest
    Oct 10, 05:22 PM
    6g?

    Nope... we're thinking this will be a totally different iPod product, separate from the normal iPod or the nano or the shuffle.





    wallpaper quote. Salvador Dali Quote
  • Salvador Dali Quote



  • wnurse
    Aug 8, 08:32 AM
    Be careful! wnurse may not have gotten a nap, and can get very cranky when people point out differences between Dell and Apple monitors. ;)

    Seriously though, wnurse, lighten up and chill out! :cool:

    Actually stoid, i really don't care about Dell monitors or Apple's for that matter. It's not a religious matter to me. I'm apple worst nightmare. A customer that is not passionate about their products. I would drop apple in a minute if something better comes along or something just as good with a cheaper price (hence the dell monitor). I just hate to read people making comments like "if you think apple monitors are expensive, enjoy your sucky dell monitor". It's annonying and childish. You have no idea on the quality of Dell or anyone else monitor. That was not the bad part.. that's ok, not everyone knows everything.. then when someone points out something to you, you attack without any facts. Maybe I was rough with you but I think my initial post was gentle.. I only got rough when you when into auto robot apple fanboy mode.
    Apple fans are supposed to be different, think different. I thought that meant using our brains and being smarter than the average mindless pc sheep. To me, apple fans are mindless sheep just like the PC users, except they like apple products. I'm a user of apple products and unless windows dramatically improves, i intend to continue buying apple computers but it doesn't blind me to specific faults of the system. Just as I appreciate Apple strengths, I am aware of their weaknesses. Saying an Apple monitor is affordable is disingenius. This attitude is what has allowed apple to basically steal our money because they know the apple fanbase will not protest. I don't mind paying a premium for apple computers (actually, i did pay a hefty premium for my G5 computer) but paying a premium for a monitor?.. what?.. apple monitors crash less than Dells? (tongue in cheek here.. i know monitors don't crash). Maybe Apple monitors do not contract viruses as often as Dells (haha, funny). I mean, other than a nice case and the apple logo, exactly what am i paying for here?. I guess I would stop bitching if Apple made a 30 inch for graphic professionals and a 30 inch for the rest of us (although i doubt the Dell panels cost less than the apple panels so that might not be a price break anyway). It breaks my heart really that i had to resort to getting a Dell monitor (actually, at the time, Dell 20 inches were $609, apple 20 inch was over $1200). I couldn't imagine paying twice for basically the same thing but with an apple logo and a nice case.





    wallpaper quote. Wallpaper Quotes
  • Wallpaper Quotes



  • aafuss1
    Sep 12, 07:46 AM
    Aus store is up for me...
    Nearly up for me





    wallpaper quote. Tags cute quotes love spanish
  • Tags cute quotes love spanish



  • AMcBroom81
    Apr 16, 01:07 AM
    I want My next iPhone to look like this,

    222383





    wallpaper quote. wallpaper quotes about love
  • wallpaper quotes about love



  • miles01110
    Apr 21, 01:30 PM
    Exactly rdowns & miles01110. If people can't even adequately vote on a news post, how can we expect this to add any value?

    Part of the issue is what defines "adequately voting"? The voting system on the front page is entirely subjective and- in my opinion- adds nothing to the appeal or disappeal of the story. Same for individual posts.





    wallpaper quote. desktop wallpaper quotes
  • desktop wallpaper quotes



  • *LTD*
    Mar 15, 10:46 PM
    You really need to step out of your fanboi bubble, it seems a little silly to be honest.

    The entire industry is one big Apple "fanboi", bud. What Apple does, everyone else moves to copy or get it on. My "bubble" is the entire tech industry where it concerns the average user.

    What's "silly" is the Apple fansite bubble. Apple fansites on the ass-end of the net with their loveable little geek contingent perpetually out of touch with the actual market.

    Step into 2011. It's all about Apple and where they're taking the industry.





    ritmomundo
    Mar 18, 05:56 PM
    I'm not saying that all other smart phones owners are jealous of my iPhone, I think we can all agree thats nonsense.

    From your original post --> "It seems that most people feel some kind of envy to me because I own an iPhone 4."

    Just sayin...





    krestfallen
    Oct 17, 10:55 AM
    Whereas discs last forever, right? ;)

    no but the risk is marginal that a disk dies in 10 years.
    of course you shouldn't play frisbee with them ;)





    l3lack J4ck
    Nov 24, 05:41 AM
    well then i'll go back to sleep...

    figuring you only save 1 dollar more on a macbook than you would w/ just an educational discount..i'll get it tomorrow...

    oh btw..a hint...if you go to an apple store and buy a giftcard for the amount you need online...then you can use the gift card..get free shipping...plus get your 100 bucks off on a macbook w/ educatoinal discount and have no tax...

    so you really end up saving 200 bucks....thats what im doing just a heads up





    davepoint
    Aug 12, 04:31 PM
    surely they wouldn't update the specs only to release something new in a month or so..





    eric55lv
    Jan 15, 04:54 PM
    . Although i was dissapointed with one thing...NO "ONE MORE THING".....:eek:


    I know they always do that



    No comments:

    Post a Comment