Vatche
Dec 28, 08:13 AM
I gave allot but only received a cold as well as a " Best uncle in the whole world." Keychain from my niece and a box of puffy mint candy from my nephew. I guess I was on the naughty list.
iMacZealot
Nov 21, 12:22 AM
just seems to me that people are acting like its a feature that shouldn't be on a phone rather then one that is almost standard. it also just seems that IM's are quicker conversations then texts, but maybe i'm wrong about that cause on phones it's pretty much the same thing.
Well, that's the thing. Every iPod has featured something innovative. The original delivered a small music player capable of holding a (at the time) extensive amount of songs with seamless software. The 3G iPod opened the doors to all users. The mini added even more style and portability to it, making it very popular. The nano held even more songs in a smaller package with a color screen. The 5G iPod delivered all of the above with the ability to watch TV shows and movies on it. Each iPod has brought something to the table that's new and kept competitors guessing what they would do next. Advertising an iPhone, a major step for them, with instant messaging won't cut it. That's already out there. Up until the release of the 5G iPod, you couldn't buy TV shows legally on the internet. Instant messaging on your phone is offered by all of Apple's potential competitors should they decide to enter the mobile phone market.
yea, but i think that if they do a full tiny keyboard, they will be going for something similar to a sidekick. the sidekick 3 was a major let down.
I love the Sidekick. It's been a hugely successful phone. I think it was great that the SK3 added music, a 1.3 MP shooter, and EDGE, but I do agree they could have at least kept EDGE in there. I think Apple would be smart to make a device similar to the Sidekick. This doesn't mean that they need to make a swiveling screen, (even though it's been patented a million times by Danger) but I think people are starting to warm up to smartphones now. My generation (teen) and my sister's (early 20's) are especially. I have heard that Apple may be launching two devices: one simple phone and a smartphone, which is probably smart because not everyone is interested in a smartphone.
Well, that's the thing. Every iPod has featured something innovative. The original delivered a small music player capable of holding a (at the time) extensive amount of songs with seamless software. The 3G iPod opened the doors to all users. The mini added even more style and portability to it, making it very popular. The nano held even more songs in a smaller package with a color screen. The 5G iPod delivered all of the above with the ability to watch TV shows and movies on it. Each iPod has brought something to the table that's new and kept competitors guessing what they would do next. Advertising an iPhone, a major step for them, with instant messaging won't cut it. That's already out there. Up until the release of the 5G iPod, you couldn't buy TV shows legally on the internet. Instant messaging on your phone is offered by all of Apple's potential competitors should they decide to enter the mobile phone market.
yea, but i think that if they do a full tiny keyboard, they will be going for something similar to a sidekick. the sidekick 3 was a major let down.
I love the Sidekick. It's been a hugely successful phone. I think it was great that the SK3 added music, a 1.3 MP shooter, and EDGE, but I do agree they could have at least kept EDGE in there. I think Apple would be smart to make a device similar to the Sidekick. This doesn't mean that they need to make a swiveling screen, (even though it's been patented a million times by Danger) but I think people are starting to warm up to smartphones now. My generation (teen) and my sister's (early 20's) are especially. I have heard that Apple may be launching two devices: one simple phone and a smartphone, which is probably smart because not everyone is interested in a smartphone.
French iPod
Feb 5, 07:22 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7665/screenshot20110205at816.png (http://img132.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110205at816.png/)
mikeschmeee
May 5, 10:49 PM
The old guys in the second video are a little mistaken. The "432" badge on the side of the Fairlady has nothing to do with cubic inches. In fact, they were only 2.0L engines (122ci). The "Fairlady Z 432" was simply a special, limited version of the normal Fairlady. The 432 number stood for the "4 valve, 3 carb, 2 cam" specs of the 6-cylinder engine. This is similar to what Oldsmobile did with the 60's 442, which stood for "4-barrel carb, 4-speed trans, dual exhaust". The Z in the video has a more modern RB25 Skyline engine in it, whereas the original Z 432 came with the then-current Skyline S20 2.0L, 6-cylinder engine.
lol I know eh! I didn't want to post that video but I just like how clean that Fairlady looks. I just want that video too. I want to see the Z they were taking about near the end with some crazy horses.
What kind of BMW do you recommend for a young bachelor business guy in a popular downtown location? I was thinking about the 3 series.
M3
lol I know eh! I didn't want to post that video but I just like how clean that Fairlady looks. I just want that video too. I want to see the Z they were taking about near the end with some crazy horses.
What kind of BMW do you recommend for a young bachelor business guy in a popular downtown location? I was thinking about the 3 series.
M3
more...
Anonymous Freak
Feb 13, 10:37 PM
There isn't a universal yet; but you can run the 'application' in Rosetta (but not the screensaver, because Rosetta doesn't do screensavers,) or you could try downloading the source and building it yourself.
(Or, if you're REALLY adventurous, you could try running the x86 command-line Linux version...)
(Or, if you're REALLY adventurous, you could try running the x86 command-line Linux version...)
aimbdd
Apr 28, 07:48 PM
Really? Samsung is HORRIBLE in smart phone business. If you want to talk about fragmentation issues with android... it took them months long then anyone else to get the froyo update out...
more...
getbigg21
Sep 3, 12:34 AM
Currently sporting :
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/TheEvilDonut/SG%20Stuff/Screenshot2010-09-02at115516PM.jpg
Link to original (1440x900) (http://www.theadventurelife.org/wallpapers/wallpaper_moab02_1440x900.jpg)
how do you get the weather, date, etc like that? i also see you upload/download speeds at the top, etc? can you point me in the right direction?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/TheEvilDonut/SG%20Stuff/Screenshot2010-09-02at115516PM.jpg
Link to original (1440x900) (http://www.theadventurelife.org/wallpapers/wallpaper_moab02_1440x900.jpg)
how do you get the weather, date, etc like that? i also see you upload/download speeds at the top, etc? can you point me in the right direction?
discounteggroll
May 5, 09:26 AM
software update, repair permissions, restart, upgrade ram or don't keep so much stuff open
or use chrome =)
or use chrome =)
more...
DiamondMac
Apr 8, 11:22 AM
Looks like somebody doesn't know how to read an annual report.
AT&T (the whole company) generated $31.36 billion in revenue for ALL of 2010.
(2010 Q4 total revenue (wireless and wireline) was $9.6 billion, with $6.6 billion of that allocated to capital expenses.)
Of the $31.36 billion earned in $15.18 billion came from the wireless unit.
The rest was from wireline (U-Verse) services.
Out of that $31.36 billion, AT&T had $20.3 billion in capital expenses.
That leaves just a hair over $10 billion for upgrades and any new R&D.
Their LTE roll out is expected to cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $19 billion dollars.
So yeah... they need the money to expand while remaining profitable.
The question is, who is willing to pay it?
My guess is most will and AT&T knows it.
Sigh, excuse me. I mis-stated the 4Q numbers.
With that said, all of your numbers still convinces me that thinking a $50 increase is in anyway a "needed" plan by AT&T is unpersuasive.
AT&T (the whole company) generated $31.36 billion in revenue for ALL of 2010.
(2010 Q4 total revenue (wireless and wireline) was $9.6 billion, with $6.6 billion of that allocated to capital expenses.)
Of the $31.36 billion earned in $15.18 billion came from the wireless unit.
The rest was from wireline (U-Verse) services.
Out of that $31.36 billion, AT&T had $20.3 billion in capital expenses.
That leaves just a hair over $10 billion for upgrades and any new R&D.
Their LTE roll out is expected to cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $19 billion dollars.
So yeah... they need the money to expand while remaining profitable.
The question is, who is willing to pay it?
My guess is most will and AT&T knows it.
Sigh, excuse me. I mis-stated the 4Q numbers.
With that said, all of your numbers still convinces me that thinking a $50 increase is in anyway a "needed" plan by AT&T is unpersuasive.
MacNut
Feb 12, 09:35 PM
We all knew it was matter of time before edesign was promoted. After the dozen paged thread about him who could refuse? :D
Well I can only dream of achieving the moderator status. Maybe in 2 years Arn will give me a shot.Its always good to start kissing up now.
Well I can only dream of achieving the moderator status. Maybe in 2 years Arn will give me a shot.Its always good to start kissing up now.
more...
gkarris
Apr 7, 05:34 PM
Dang! That is true.
Thinking it out:
Stick = Up/Down
Bottom Red = Reverse
Right-Botton Black = Thrust
Right-Top Black = Fire
Top White = Smart Bomb
Bottom White = Hyperspace
On Stargate you could assign one of the others to the Stealth mode button too.
They NEED 2 versions of iCade - one with joystick, the other with a Trackball and Knob... ;)
Thinking it out:
Stick = Up/Down
Bottom Red = Reverse
Right-Botton Black = Thrust
Right-Top Black = Fire
Top White = Smart Bomb
Bottom White = Hyperspace
On Stargate you could assign one of the others to the Stealth mode button too.
They NEED 2 versions of iCade - one with joystick, the other with a Trackball and Knob... ;)
decimortis
Apr 6, 11:54 AM
i'm not to keen on this whole cloud computing concept that is floating around at the moment.
pun intended?
pun intended?
more...
iBug2
Nov 12, 05:39 PM
For feature films? I call BS! Maybe for independent "features" and even that is debatable.
Just one example but Transformers 2 was cut on FCP, and that's a 250mil movie, hardly an independent one :)
Just one example but Transformers 2 was cut on FCP, and that's a 250mil movie, hardly an independent one :)
RedReplicant
Apr 4, 01:35 PM
How do I get my dock to look like this anyone???
defaults write com.apple.dock no-glass -boolean YES; killall Dock
defaults write com.apple.dock no-glass -boolean YES; killall Dock
more...
cantthinkofone
Dec 27, 10:20 PM
2 OU Hoodies
4 OU Shirts
3 OU Blankets
An OU Ornament
Your poor poor soul. What a horrible joke to have been played on you.
4 OU Shirts
3 OU Blankets
An OU Ornament
Your poor poor soul. What a horrible joke to have been played on you.
zen.state
Apr 4, 12:46 PM
I emailed firmtek and asked them what firmware would best suit you.
Their reply:
"Dear Jeff,
When using two FirmTek cards in the same computer, both cards need to have the same
firmware version. In this case, both cards should have 513 installed on them."
I am thinking that the issue could be that they have different firmware. Once you get it starting install the cards one at a time and change the firmware to 5.1.3 if not already that. I am guessing they both have 5.3 on them which is newer but more unstable.
5.1.3 for the 2 port card (http://www.firmtek.com/download/SeriTek1S2_513.zip) and 5.1.3 for the 4 port (http://www.firmtek.com/download/SeriTek1V4_5.3.1.zip)
Their reply:
"Dear Jeff,
When using two FirmTek cards in the same computer, both cards need to have the same
firmware version. In this case, both cards should have 513 installed on them."
I am thinking that the issue could be that they have different firmware. Once you get it starting install the cards one at a time and change the firmware to 5.1.3 if not already that. I am guessing they both have 5.3 on them which is newer but more unstable.
5.1.3 for the 2 port card (http://www.firmtek.com/download/SeriTek1S2_513.zip) and 5.1.3 for the 4 port (http://www.firmtek.com/download/SeriTek1V4_5.3.1.zip)
more...
Sun Baked
Feb 12, 02:51 PM
Look's like we will have fewer multi-hour gaps on getting problems fixed after reporting posts.
designgeek
May 2, 07:01 PM
I'd totally donate, but what little blood I have is usually loaded with alcohol and THC, so I don't think they'll take it. Plus I've had lots of piercings, one in the last month, so I can't. :(
iMacZealot
Nov 20, 05:55 PM
Okay, this one I doubt....why would you want to tie a phone into iChat? Instant messaging is on almost or available to every phone sold within the last 2 years or so. I don't see why that would bee something Apple would want to advertise when a lot of run-of-the-mill phones can do it.
Apple OC
Dec 21, 01:27 AM
Macs would be an excellent choice for any business to use ... the only drawback that has prevented Apple from really getting their computers into the mainstream of Business has and will be cost.
Businesses will always look for the more cost effective way to conduct business.
To a Business ... it is not about the "user experience" ... they just need to get the job done and Windows based computers fill that void. :cool:
Businesses will always look for the more cost effective way to conduct business.
To a Business ... it is not about the "user experience" ... they just need to get the job done and Windows based computers fill that void. :cool:
hayesk
Apr 7, 11:13 AM
I was wondering whether these issues only apply to people who JB their phones? Or perhaps there is some particular app that they all have installed doesn't agree with 4.3.1.
No jailbreak here. And feel free to tell me what app. Most apps don't run in the background, so I'd love to hear your theory on that.
No jailbreak here. And feel free to tell me what app. Most apps don't run in the background, so I'd love to hear your theory on that.
alejoid
Aug 2, 06:33 PM
Epic wallpaper is epic. Link please?
original
original
Jonasgold
Apr 4, 01:49 PM
Sure. If that's what it takes, let's uncheck the box by default and let Apple provide the info to the publishers.
Apple does allow opt-in, just not opt-out. So the problem lies with the FT.
Apple does allow opt-in, just not opt-out. So the problem lies with the FT.
adder7712
Oct 7, 08:51 AM
Can't get enough of Reach. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment