aadimanav
11-02 11:06 AM
exactly! this is almost a disaster for EB folks, most people dont realize that: they think the queue is getting smaller. The queue will remain the same, .
If you take out 61000 out of a queue the queue becomes smaller. It is as simple as that.
The thing is that you want to see from the point of view where you are standing in the queue. If there are no nurses ahead of you in the line (as Paskal mentioned that earlier 50,000 were recaptured), that doesn't mean there are no nurses behind you in the queue. Overall size of the the queue becomes smaller.
However, it would have been good if the recapture was for everyone (not just nurses). Something is better than nothing. No recapture is better than recapture for someone.
If you take out 61000 out of a queue the queue becomes smaller. It is as simple as that.
The thing is that you want to see from the point of view where you are standing in the queue. If there are no nurses ahead of you in the line (as Paskal mentioned that earlier 50,000 were recaptured), that doesn't mean there are no nurses behind you in the queue. Overall size of the the queue becomes smaller.
However, it would have been good if the recapture was for everyone (not just nurses). Something is better than nothing. No recapture is better than recapture for someone.
wallpaper american-idol-judges
perm2gc
07-02 11:21 PM
Thanks for your replies.
My original H1 expired last week. And I do have EAD. But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4. So can i use my EAD while H1 MTR is filed. And then go back on H1.
You cannot use EAD to bring your wife,you need an approved H1.
My original H1 expired last week. And I do have EAD. But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4. So can i use my EAD while H1 MTR is filed. And then go back on H1.
You cannot use EAD to bring your wife,you need an approved H1.
abcdefgh
10-30 04:07 PM
They check the contenct before they post it
2011 American Idol Judges Randy
frostrated
10-08 05:38 PM
Comp A sponsored you in good faith that you will join them after getting the GC. So, you will need to be willing to join CompA now. But if CompA is not able to hire you, you need to get documentary evidence that Comp A is unable to hire you at the moment due to the circumstances which need to be specified in the letter. And then, you can go about your employment with Comp C.
more...
gimme Green!!
07-04 10:26 PM
Just in case if they ask why you did not do MS and jumped to Job be prepare to give convincing answer.
Good Luck.
Also, keep your MBA transcripts along - that wud go to prove you are required here in the States and could be a back pocket thing against a common assumption that your intention of getting an F1 was not exactly to a masters degree but to come here and change to H1. You doing an MBA now goes to prove that you had indeed intended to do a masters, but now in a different field though !! :)
Good luck!!
Good Luck.
Also, keep your MBA transcripts along - that wud go to prove you are required here in the States and could be a back pocket thing against a common assumption that your intention of getting an F1 was not exactly to a masters degree but to come here and change to H1. You doing an MBA now goes to prove that you had indeed intended to do a masters, but now in a different field though !! :)
Good luck!!
gcformeornot
01-04 12:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^
more...
franklin
06-14 08:04 PM
I was told that as long as your priority date is current, you can file for AOS.
As soon as your application gets to the service center, and assuming your PD is current, it makes no difference what it ACTUALLY is. At this point, it goies to "whatever system they want to use" and has no relation to PD, but more to the RD of application
As soon as your application gets to the service center, and assuming your PD is current, it makes no difference what it ACTUALLY is. At this point, it goies to "whatever system they want to use" and has no relation to PD, but more to the RD of application
2010 judge on “American Idol.”
India76
06-04 09:33 AM
Is there going to be CIR Debate in senate today?
more...
pbojja
11-06 10:03 AM
Hi
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
I got couple of weird updates in November one on my EAD and other on 140 which was apporved in 2006 .
I received my EAD in October but in November they updated my EAD again to approved on Nov XX 2008 , If this is true I should receive one more EAD but I did not.
Again today the status of my approved 2006 I140 changed to approved on Nov 5 th 2008 , I dont know if this is real . I will know in few days if I recieve other approval.
For me I m not worried because both of them are approvals again .. Your case is different but as long as you have your approved 140 you should be ok . But if you do not receive any update in few weeks I would suggest you take info pass appointment and check with them , dont take it easy.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
I got couple of weird updates in November one on my EAD and other on 140 which was apporved in 2006 .
I received my EAD in October but in November they updated my EAD again to approved on Nov XX 2008 , If this is true I should receive one more EAD but I did not.
Again today the status of my approved 2006 I140 changed to approved on Nov 5 th 2008 , I dont know if this is real . I will know in few days if I recieve other approval.
For me I m not worried because both of them are approvals again .. Your case is different but as long as you have your approved 140 you should be ok . But if you do not receive any update in few weeks I would suggest you take info pass appointment and check with them , dont take it easy.
hair the American Idol judge
logiclife
08-02 02:19 PM
If I were you, I would spend a couple of hundred dollars and do a paid phone consultation with a lawyer, probably a good one at that. And send questions ahead of time so that the lawyer too does his research before talking to you on the phone.
When you decisions can have a lasting effect on your career, you may not want to rely on advice on forums. Members here are not lawyers.
If you do get advice here, then be aware of the chances that it could be not applicable to your situation.
Good Luck.
When you decisions can have a lasting effect on your career, you may not want to rely on advice on forums. Members here are not lawyers.
If you do get advice here, then be aware of the chances that it could be not applicable to your situation.
Good Luck.
more...
GCProbs
09-15 07:10 PM
Hi All,
I need an advise from IV folks..
here is my situation..
I've got my I-485 approved through company A (Future Employment) on 09-2010 (Case details: PD 06 I-140 AD 02 I-485 RD 07-2007 AD 09-2010). I've never worked for the Company A and my GC-sponsoring company is about to close any time. Since 01-2008 I've been working for company B in same/similar field and did not file AC-21. If I want to continue working for company B, do I have to file AC-21? Please let me know if I need to concern about any thing in future.
Since GC-Sponsoring company is going to close any time... So I cannot return back to that company...
Please advise me...
I need an advise from IV folks..
here is my situation..
I've got my I-485 approved through company A (Future Employment) on 09-2010 (Case details: PD 06 I-140 AD 02 I-485 RD 07-2007 AD 09-2010). I've never worked for the Company A and my GC-sponsoring company is about to close any time. Since 01-2008 I've been working for company B in same/similar field and did not file AC-21. If I want to continue working for company B, do I have to file AC-21? Please let me know if I need to concern about any thing in future.
Since GC-Sponsoring company is going to close any time... So I cannot return back to that company...
Please advise me...
hot American Idol News: Paula
add78
08-01 11:54 AM
Shows the power of "phone calls" vs faxes/emails/petitions
Awesome.
Awesome.
more...
house Paula Abdul, American Idol
peer123
04-17 11:17 AM
How to find associated SOC code with DOT code (DOT code is on LC certification, OCC code , Ind COde and OCC title is on certified LC)? I tried to find my case in the MS Access databases (from year 2001 to 2007) but could not find my case at all. My PD is May 2004, and LC certified March 2006(was sent to Backlog Center in Dallas), which MS Access database do I need to look into?
My title on LC is programmer analyst (OCC code= 030.162-014), read thru the forum replies, found that programmer analyst have OCC code= 030.162-014 and SOC code=15-1031, most of them found their SOC code from MS Access database(some found in their Certified LC??? ). I am presuming my SOC code to be 15-1031, but wanted to confirm that. I am debating on invoking AC21, but need to make certain SOC code matches with future employer (future employer gave me job code as 15-1031) as my future title will be totally different (instead of programmer analyst, it will be IT Business Specialist).
Any help/hint will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
GCCovet
why donot you try to get the letter in the format that confirms to your labor, I know its really hard to make everything the same, but if job duties are the same then you may not have any issues
My title on LC is programmer analyst (OCC code= 030.162-014), read thru the forum replies, found that programmer analyst have OCC code= 030.162-014 and SOC code=15-1031, most of them found their SOC code from MS Access database(some found in their Certified LC??? ). I am presuming my SOC code to be 15-1031, but wanted to confirm that. I am debating on invoking AC21, but need to make certain SOC code matches with future employer (future employer gave me job code as 15-1031) as my future title will be totally different (instead of programmer analyst, it will be IT Business Specialist).
Any help/hint will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
GCCovet
why donot you try to get the letter in the format that confirms to your labor, I know its really hard to make everything the same, but if job duties are the same then you may not have any issues
tattoo The former Idol judge is
braindrain
09-02 11:45 PM
I am planning to sponsor visitors visa for my parents and and based on the available documentation I need to submit my birth certificate as part of the required docs.
My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.
If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.
Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.
If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.
Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
more...
pictures judges of American Idol
like_watching_paint_dry
08-20 10:58 PM
Before I slowly forget all the various pain points from the past, I'm going to add this one detail that people usually neglect:
The new process requires you to deposit a the visa processing fees at a local branch of Nova Scotia Bank and get a deposit slip to submit with the visa application when you go into the consulate. Most banks open at 9 am - 10 am. So if you have an early appointment, be sure to go there the previous business day and get the fees stuff taken care of. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to get this done at the last minute.
The new process requires you to deposit a the visa processing fees at a local branch of Nova Scotia Bank and get a deposit slip to submit with the visa application when you go into the consulate. Most banks open at 9 am - 10 am. So if you have an early appointment, be sure to go there the previous business day and get the fees stuff taken care of. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to get this done at the last minute.
dresses new american idol judge
Jerrome
05-21 04:11 PM
I have received RFE for my spouse, I have not received the details yet, but need to clarify the following(i am in touch with my attorney also).
We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.
We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.
We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.
Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).
I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem?
We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.
We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.
We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.
Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).
I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem?
more...
makeup Last night quot;American Idolquot;
lee.cook
May 20th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Hello,
I seemed to have fixed the problem, my father has a Nikon D40x and we read his manual on cleaning, since the D40 and the "X" are very similar.
We cleaned the low pass filter I believe, by using the mirror lock-up option in the camera.
I am now very very happy there is no dirt :)
This thread can be locked or deleted.
I seemed to have fixed the problem, my father has a Nikon D40x and we read his manual on cleaning, since the D40 and the "X" are very similar.
We cleaned the low pass filter I believe, by using the mirror lock-up option in the camera.
I am now very very happy there is no dirt :)
This thread can be locked or deleted.
girlfriend judge of #39;American Idol,#39;
jayleno
07-09 08:44 AM
I think most would agree that this not a case of abuse. Its just an issue between two people. Sort this out with your employer. If he has really over paid you, isn't your 2 weeks salary lot less that 8K?
One bad day, my employer just realized that I was overpaid $8000 over 2 years. When I was with the company, I was told it was accountant mistake and I don't have to pay anything. It was all verbal so I don't have any witness.
After 2 months, I quit with 2 weeks notice.
Now he wants $8000 back or he won't pay my last 2 weeks.
I am on EAD and don't know what to do?
Can anybody advice?
One bad day, my employer just realized that I was overpaid $8000 over 2 years. When I was with the company, I was told it was accountant mistake and I don't have to pay anything. It was all verbal so I don't have any witness.
After 2 months, I quit with 2 weeks notice.
Now he wants $8000 back or he won't pay my last 2 weeks.
I am on EAD and don't know what to do?
Can anybody advice?
hairstyles quot;American Idolquot; judge
dealsnet
04-13 09:14 PM
Citizenship of child do not consider for cross chargiability. Only the birth place of spouse will taken into consideration, if you file with details shown in the petition.
Child can be charged to either parent's country's quota, reverse is not allowed.
http://www.hooyou.com/news/news050807cross.html
Hi,
I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....
Priority Date : Jun-06
Category : EB2
I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
Chargeability : India
Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007
My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.
My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....
http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks
Child can be charged to either parent's country's quota, reverse is not allowed.
http://www.hooyou.com/news/news050807cross.html
Hi,
I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....
Priority Date : Jun-06
Category : EB2
I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
Chargeability : India
Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007
My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.
My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....
http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks
aniltatikonda
02-08 05:00 PM
So there is chance of getting RFE if your application got picked from both the employers... which is very unlikely however.
Dont know which way to GO however??
Dont know which way to GO however??
meridiani.planum
12-17 06:23 PM
Sorry I was away from my computer for a while.
Thanks for all your help Guys.
We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.
It's an employment based.
This case of I-485 is 2004.
We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.
Hope Lawyer comes out with something.
THank you all
Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.
curious: have you hired Murthy's lawfirm now or have they been handling your case all along?
Do keep us posted on this. All the best! Hope it all works out for you...
Thanks for all your help Guys.
We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.
It's an employment based.
This case of I-485 is 2004.
We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.
Hope Lawyer comes out with something.
THank you all
Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.
curious: have you hired Murthy's lawfirm now or have they been handling your case all along?
Do keep us posted on this. All the best! Hope it all works out for you...
No comments:
Post a Comment