looivy
02-22 03:42 PM
just curious. Are you working for a consulting company?
I do not.
I do not.
wallpaper american idol paul 2011.
prem_goel
07-07 01:17 AM
My lawyer who handled my H-1b transfer told me that. I find it logical as well. If you are the beneficiary of an approved H-1B petition, then why can't you go back to that status whenever you want. So I think its correct. however she did mention that she handled the case of a person who was on EAD for about an year. i am assuming his old H-1B petition must've been valid when they filed again.
whoever
07-19 10:49 AM
anyone help!
2011 judges on American Idol is
m306m
07-31 04:18 PM
Hello,
I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank You.
Are you sure she is 2 months away in getting her visa number current? For example if her priority date is Jan 1st 1998 and they are currently processing Nov 1st 1997. It seems like you mother will be current in 2 months but it could take USCIS 2 years to move forward 2 months in processing. Processing dates don't move by calendar time.
Maybe I am misunderstanding your question. If so please ignore the above.
If she has been out of the country for any significant amount of time during the 6 years she can file an extension for that time. I would not recommend that she continue to work if the H1 has expired and I think you should consult an attorney to figure out her options.
I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank You.
Are you sure she is 2 months away in getting her visa number current? For example if her priority date is Jan 1st 1998 and they are currently processing Nov 1st 1997. It seems like you mother will be current in 2 months but it could take USCIS 2 years to move forward 2 months in processing. Processing dates don't move by calendar time.
Maybe I am misunderstanding your question. If so please ignore the above.
If she has been out of the country for any significant amount of time during the 6 years she can file an extension for that time. I would not recommend that she continue to work if the H1 has expired and I think you should consult an attorney to figure out her options.
more...
Pagal
09-19 11:21 AM
Hello,
Sorry to read your experience ... not to rationalize the conduct of the rude employee, but they are also just human beings who have family, financial worries/problems and not all of them like their jobs either ...
Having said that, there is no reason for you to accept the rude behavior of anyone ... you are asking for a visa, not begging for it! Here are somethings that you can do ...
1. Email to the Consul General to file a complaint (provide as many details as possible, e.g. time of interview, window number, sequence of interactions, specific parts that you found offending and unreasonable). Here are the contact details (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/contact-us.html).
2. Write a letter to Consul General with copy to US ambassador, the Ombudsman of state department and Secretary of State. Here is the online form (http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=qk*MUpak&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfc m93X2NudD05NCw5NCZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnB fY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmc F9wYWdlPTE!) (and on left side, there are phone numbers and addresses).
Always remember that you are a free citizen of a free country who is working in US because there exists documented need for your skills in US.
Good luck and I hope your visa is granted in due time ...
Sorry to read your experience ... not to rationalize the conduct of the rude employee, but they are also just human beings who have family, financial worries/problems and not all of them like their jobs either ...
Having said that, there is no reason for you to accept the rude behavior of anyone ... you are asking for a visa, not begging for it! Here are somethings that you can do ...
1. Email to the Consul General to file a complaint (provide as many details as possible, e.g. time of interview, window number, sequence of interactions, specific parts that you found offending and unreasonable). Here are the contact details (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/contact-us.html).
2. Write a letter to Consul General with copy to US ambassador, the Ombudsman of state department and Secretary of State. Here is the online form (http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=qk*MUpak&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfc m93X2NudD05NCw5NCZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnB fY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmc F9wYWdlPTE!) (and on left side, there are phone numbers and addresses).
Always remember that you are a free citizen of a free country who is working in US because there exists documented need for your skills in US.
Good luck and I hope your visa is granted in due time ...
joydiptac
06-01 04:53 PM
Just provide the information that they have asked for. They are about to make a decision on your case. i.e. Whether to preadjudicate or not.
So that when the numbers are available yours will be ready to send the card. :)
So that when the numbers are available yours will be ready to send the card. :)
more...
harish
08-20 07:53 PM
Application was mailed on 06/25/07 to NSC, but my case got transfered to TSC. My receipt number begins with SRC....
485 RD: 06/26/2007
485 ND: 08/06/2007
FP ND: Waiting..........
FP Date: Waiting.........
FP ND: Aug 14th 2007
FP Notice Received Date: Aug 20th 2007
FP Date: Sep 4th 2007
485 RD: 06/26/2007
485 ND: 08/06/2007
FP ND: Waiting..........
FP Date: Waiting.........
FP ND: Aug 14th 2007
FP Notice Received Date: Aug 20th 2007
FP Date: Sep 4th 2007
2010 Paul McDonald in AMERICAN IDOL
sabbygirl99
03-28 05:35 PM
Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.?
No - basically Uni's say "it's up to you, we're here to support you but we do not recommend you take this route, take it up with an immigration lawyer etc etc"
No - basically Uni's say "it's up to you, we're here to support you but we do not recommend you take this route, take it up with an immigration lawyer etc etc"
more...
gimme Green!!
07-04 10:05 PM
Please, stop rubbing salt on our wounds:mad:
I am surprised by your comment.
Congrats to ll those who got I-485 approved.
I am surprised by your comment.
Congrats to ll those who got I-485 approved.
hair American Idol - Paul McDonald
va_il
05-16 02:46 PM
Hi,
Our 485 is pending for quite some time with no updates even though we recently went for our FP. Earlier we used to see an update when we log into our account on USCIS.
I would like to meet with Congressman/Senator to find my case status and give it a push. My objective is to get an exact status of my case and why its delayed and also to find the name check status.
Could anyone please suggest how to go about this i have never met with lawmakers before. How should i book an appointment and what should i say it is for? What information they would need from me to pursue my request?
Btw i live in Northern Virginia .. who should i visit ?
Would i be meeting with lawmaker or only with their staff?
Do i have to take the USCIS and FBI contact info for them to call? Mine is pending in NSC.
Appreciate any guidance in this regard from people who has gone thru this path before. I hope contacting Congressman wouldn't have a negative effect on my case.
-A
Our 485 is pending for quite some time with no updates even though we recently went for our FP. Earlier we used to see an update when we log into our account on USCIS.
I would like to meet with Congressman/Senator to find my case status and give it a push. My objective is to get an exact status of my case and why its delayed and also to find the name check status.
Could anyone please suggest how to go about this i have never met with lawmakers before. How should i book an appointment and what should i say it is for? What information they would need from me to pursue my request?
Btw i live in Northern Virginia .. who should i visit ?
Would i be meeting with lawmaker or only with their staff?
Do i have to take the USCIS and FBI contact info for them to call? Mine is pending in NSC.
Appreciate any guidance in this regard from people who has gone thru this path before. I hope contacting Congressman wouldn't have a negative effect on my case.
-A
more...
ja258
04-03 11:16 AM
My case was rejected with incorrect fee as reason. But my lawyer claims that the rejection packet did not have the original checks. So, they don't know whose fault it is. Any one with similar issue ?
I was just wondering how you resolved this issue. I'm in a similar situation,I mailed the correct fee for sure,but a month later my package was returned with a claim that I sent an incorrect fee. I'm so confused and not sure what to do because I know,in fact I checked the money orders (985 and 85 (biometric)) again and again before mailing it,and I even have a record of the money order now. I don't understand...
I was just wondering how you resolved this issue. I'm in a similar situation,I mailed the correct fee for sure,but a month later my package was returned with a claim that I sent an incorrect fee. I'm so confused and not sure what to do because I know,in fact I checked the money orders (985 and 85 (biometric)) again and again before mailing it,and I even have a record of the money order now. I don't understand...
hot American Idol - Paul McDonald
prout02
11-20 10:49 AM
Seems like a good idea to me...even if it favors people with Attorneys....it atleast gives you an avenue to present your case to some Computer which then assigns the case to a human. Wow...what progress, TSC!!! Why can't your computer pick it up in the first place? What kind of system you have that can't prioritize work based on FIFO? Now we see a way out of this hell-hole. Hope NSC does the same too!!
An afterthought: Could we write to Ombudsman for NSC adapting similar email routine?
An afterthought: Could we write to Ombudsman for NSC adapting similar email routine?
more...
house american idol paul mcdonald
immilaw
09-27 09:00 AM
Hello,
I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...
Ask the lawyer to give you a copy of the RFE.
I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...
Ask the lawyer to give you a copy of the RFE.
tattoo Diddy on American Idol
Sakthisagar
05-19 09:27 AM
That is really an irony.. Mexican President have to meet The President to initate CIR. so what bout our incompetent do nothing puppet Indian Prime Minister? Probably he was the first honoured in the White house did he spoke about Immigration, EB-immigration in particular. As an Indian citizen NRI's we have every right to ask him.
I read a poem by V.Sundaram about our incompetent do nothing PM of India (
We have a �powerless� Prime Minister
Who often declares
I know nothing about Spectrum Scam,
I do nothing about Spectrum Scam,
I do not know that I do nothing,
I do not want to know,
That I Know Nothing and Do Nothing,
I do not want to know,
That I do not want to do what I am not doing.
Why should I know anything,
When my supreme �Secular� leader,
Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient,
Mother Superior Super Star
Anoints everything,
Announces everything,
Applauds everything,
Approves everything,
Knows everything,
Detects everything,
Directs everything ,
Does everything.
For you and me and all
Is she not EVERYTHING?
Pleads the Prime Minion Blue Turban :(
I read a poem by V.Sundaram about our incompetent do nothing PM of India (
We have a �powerless� Prime Minister
Who often declares
I know nothing about Spectrum Scam,
I do nothing about Spectrum Scam,
I do not know that I do nothing,
I do not want to know,
That I Know Nothing and Do Nothing,
I do not want to know,
That I do not want to do what I am not doing.
Why should I know anything,
When my supreme �Secular� leader,
Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient,
Mother Superior Super Star
Anoints everything,
Announces everything,
Applauds everything,
Approves everything,
Knows everything,
Detects everything,
Directs everything ,
Does everything.
For you and me and all
Is she not EVERYTHING?
Pleads the Prime Minion Blue Turban :(
more...
pictures an quot;American Idolquot;/Paula
thomachan72
03-25 02:20 PM
It seems to be only on economy? I couldn't find anything on immigration.
dresses Paul McDonald American Idol
gcformeornot
02-11 08:15 PM
I checked with attorney and they mentioned that I can continue on my L1 if I am with L1 employer OR if I am with H1 employer then I can be only on H1 status...
As far as denial is concerned, I am still waiting for the notice...
Does anyone has an idea... I heard from some of my friends that specially in case of L1B blanket, denial notice should talk about the problem and also about how to re-apply again.
Also I got a feeling that my company may end up filing L1A as I have 8+ years of experience. Will that be any kind of problem...?
Please suggest...
Thanks,
Gagan Chodhry
replying to my question. Did you or did you not receive new I-94s?
As far as denial is concerned, I am still waiting for the notice...
Does anyone has an idea... I heard from some of my friends that specially in case of L1B blanket, denial notice should talk about the problem and also about how to re-apply again.
Also I got a feeling that my company may end up filing L1A as I have 8+ years of experience. Will that be any kind of problem...?
Please suggest...
Thanks,
Gagan Chodhry
replying to my question. Did you or did you not receive new I-94s?
more...
makeup american idol paul mcdonald
priti8888
10-17 07:17 PM
In conservative view, though both are in same field, both are not similar occupation becuse one is "engineer" and other is "manager". Engineer skills and responsibilites and duties are different than manager. So it will not qualify to AC21 portability. For similar occupation classification, both should be in same family in Onet or it should have first 2 numbers in the code should be same.
thats not true..AC 21 does'nt deny a promotion..Since it takes over 5-7 years to get GC approval, most of my friends got their GC when they were project managers/product managers but started as applications/network engineers.
thats not true..AC 21 does'nt deny a promotion..Since it takes over 5-7 years to get GC approval, most of my friends got their GC when they were project managers/product managers but started as applications/network engineers.
girlfriend Paul McDonald American Idol
abracadabra102
11-19 08:18 PM
Chris, Can you change the title. This is actually good news. USCIS is coming out with some real solutions now. It is known quite for some time that USCIS data capturing is so poor, they can not sort and order AOS applications on PD. We know how they issued GCs to 2006 PD ahead of 2002/2003 PDs this august. If this email thing works correctly, we can expect steady movement of cut off dates in future instead of wild jumps back and forth.
hairstyles paula abdul
leonqiu
06-14 09:06 PM
What do you mean by AP and EAD delayed? Once you have applied for your 485 and all things considered OK, you should get your AP and EAD. If dates retrogress again, you will have to keep renewing your AP and EAD till you get your GC. How long it will take to get AP and EAD? Right now, I believe it will take a lot longer, maybe upto 6 months given the load of apps. they will receive.
looks like the sooner you submit the package, the better !!! even if I don't harbor any hope to get my GC before mid-2008.
Status:
PD: May 2006
I-140 approved.
EB-2
looks like the sooner you submit the package, the better !!! even if I don't harbor any hope to get my GC before mid-2008.
Status:
PD: May 2006
I-140 approved.
EB-2
coolmanasip
07-19 09:51 AM
GURUs cna u reply when you get a chance!
lee.cook
May 20th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Hello,
OK so today I went out with my father to take some images in the countyside, got home, looked on the PC, and there is dust spots in the image!
So I took a few more images of the sky (this seems to show up easily) and its still there.
I took my lens off, and had a look in and there is loads off dust, I tried using little brush to get some off the dirt off, but its still there.
I feel stupid about this, but, where is the sensor ? I can only see 2 mirrors, one I believe is the focus mirror.
I found another mirror behind another mirror and believe its the sensor but unsure.
I read that cleaning the mirrors has nothing to do with the output off the final image.
This is what my image dust looks like.. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/886/dsc1723hl7.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6991/dsc1208am4.jpg
As you can see, there is a dust spot in the upper top half off the picture.
Could anybody recommend any cleaning solutions for this, I really need my sensor clean by Saturday as the start of the Isle of Man TT practice is here :)
I can provide pictures if needed, thanks for reading.
OK so today I went out with my father to take some images in the countyside, got home, looked on the PC, and there is dust spots in the image!
So I took a few more images of the sky (this seems to show up easily) and its still there.
I took my lens off, and had a look in and there is loads off dust, I tried using little brush to get some off the dirt off, but its still there.
I feel stupid about this, but, where is the sensor ? I can only see 2 mirrors, one I believe is the focus mirror.
I found another mirror behind another mirror and believe its the sensor but unsure.
I read that cleaning the mirrors has nothing to do with the output off the final image.
This is what my image dust looks like.. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/886/dsc1723hl7.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6991/dsc1208am4.jpg
As you can see, there is a dust spot in the upper top half off the picture.
Could anybody recommend any cleaning solutions for this, I really need my sensor clean by Saturday as the start of the Isle of Man TT practice is here :)
I can provide pictures if needed, thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment