amor de lejos

amor de lejos. amor de lejos poemas. poemas
  • amor de lejos poemas. poemas



  • anandrajesh
    01-05 01:41 PM
    This is very risky, if not done correctly.

    Assume that you would got the I-797 and started working in the US, subsequently, when you go for H1-b stamping in India, high risk of rejection there. This is because B1/B2 has a non-immigrant intention and changing the status to H1-b within the US sends the wrong signal to the Consular officer during stamping.

    Correct thing to do would be go to India after getting I-797, get the H1-b stamped, re-enter US on H1 status. Everything would be alright.

    I agree with what Boreal said. Also, you cannot get a H1 B stamping in Canada or MExico, if you change from B1/B2 to H1. You have to go back to ur country of origin to get it stamped.





    amor de lejos. frases de amor de lejos.
  • frases de amor de lejos.



  • smiledentist
    06-21 02:01 PM
    bump...





    amor de lejos. frases de amor de lejos.
  • frases de amor de lejos.



  • radhagd
    02-22 09:54 AM
    Hi Guys i need some advice/help on my I-140 denial.

    I have US masters and 4+years of US job experience and My I-140 was filed in EB2 using a Substitution labor which as the education/experience requirements of (14) Masters+1years experience or (15) Bachelors + 3Years Experience and it was denied without RFE saying the Labor certfication used is not suitable for EB2 as they say EB2 labor should be requiring "Masters or BS+5Years Exp", which makes sense.

    So what are my options now

    1. Can my attorney file an MTR and request the USCIS to consider mine as a EB3 case, if requested what are the chances of USCIS approving my I-140.
    2. Once the MTR is filed to convert from EB2 to EB3, what is the present status of my 485/EAD/AP/FP
    3. If the USCIS is okay converting from EB2 to EB3, will the same application's applied ealier for 485/EAD/AP/FP are valid or not?
    4. My wife has used her EAD and she is doing a full time job, so now as my I-140 is denied and if an MTR is filed in next few days can she still continue the same job until the decision is made on the I-140 and 485.
    5. My wife has an H1 also, so as she used her EAD(which came as my dependent) not with the company which hold's her H1, in this case what would be the status of her H1, can she quit her present job and do another job using her H1, is that H1 still valid.

    Thank you all for your advices and help.



    Same thing happened to my friend, in his case II40 is not denied but got Intent to deny they contacted sheila murthy and requested to consider in EB3and they got approved in 3 weeks. So I think in your case you apply Motion to reopen/appeal and request them to consider in EB3. I hope yours will be approved in EB3.





    amor de lejos. amor de lejos frases. de
  • amor de lejos frases. de



  • dreamworld
    11-09 02:58 PM
    If No I-94 attached with the approval notice then you need to get the stamping when you tavel outside the country.



    more...


    amor de lejos. amor de lejos amor
  • amor de lejos amor



  • lazycis
    12-03 10:20 AM
    Do not worry about it. As long as you keep your job, you are fine. I've been thru the same situation, did not do anything special and got my GC.





    amor de lejos. frases de amor de lejos
  • frases de amor de lejos



  • kprgroup
    02-01 11:33 AM
    Update on H1B Extension

    Applied back in August and got RFE last month. Replied RFE with copy of 485 receipt and copy MTR approval and got 3 years extension until 2013.

    Thanks Ann
    KPR



    more...


    amor de lejos. Amor de Lejos Poster
  • Amor de Lejos Poster



  • s416504
    08-13 08:26 PM
    I think of refiling because I have filed without lawyar (due to Friday 06/29 rumor). I understand frustrations of fews guyes..as I am also in same boat.





    amor de lejos. quot;El amor está lejos , pero no
  • quot;El amor está lejos , pero no



  • serega
    04-21 11:10 AM
    I'm in the process of convincing my FinAid rep that I am eligible with only EAD/I-485 pending/A# (no I-94 w/parolee stamp). It worked for a secondary verification for my mortgage guaranteed by USDA (Agriculture Dept.). They use the same USCIS SAVE system for verification. The truth is no one knows how to do this. My FinAid rep admitted to never having to do this. What happens when they institute a secondary check thru SAVE is it only says EAD valid, so all it does is verify your status, but does not actually notify the agency that you are eligible for any benefits - it says so in the system rules/regs. But USDA thought that was the green light to approve me for benefits, so now I'm eligible for no down payment/low-interest mortgage. I'm trying to pull the same stunt with college. They said they will consult Dept. of Ed, so that may not work. But you need to sound convincing and not fall for their ignorant BS, until they have it clearly figured out and ask you for an I-94 w/parolee stamp valid for more that a year. Truth is, none of us will ever get a stamp valid for more that a year, since AP is given in 1 year increments. But FinAid reps almost always fall for near-1-year validity of the stamp and cave to your pressure. So keep working at it until you get what you want. That'/s what I intend to do. Once you are approved w/documentation for first year, you never have to go thru the exercise again with that school, since the school ultimately decides whether you are qualified. Good luck, and I'll post my progress.



    more...


    amor de lejos. amor de lejos frases.
  • amor de lejos frases.



  • map_boiler
    08-11 10:42 AM
    my case details in the signature...





    amor de lejos. Amor de lejos, amor de pendejos! 10/18/10. Photo uploaded at 5:02 PM
  • Amor de lejos, amor de pendejos! 10/18/10. Photo uploaded at 5:02 PM



  • krogot
    02-15 07:00 PM
    We're both from Russia, and a friend of mine got his GC in about of 1.5 years, he is from Russia too.

    My PERM process took about 10 month and my I-140 has not been filed yet, when you say "the expense of redoing PERM", how much it would cost the company?



    more...


    amor de lejos. frases de amor de lejos
  • frases de amor de lejos



  • never_giveup
    11-05 02:20 PM
    They might not necessarily ask you, but its always safe to have the below documents.
    In our case, they asked us once and the other time, they did not care.

    1. Copies of Passport of both the parents (page with picture and name details)
    2. A letter authorizing your in-laws to accompany your daughter.

    Get it notarized if you can. If not, send the signed copies.

    If you need a format for the letter(nothing fancy, was drafted by myself), let me know, I can dig out the one I used.





    amor de lejos. Amor De Lejos
  • Amor De Lejos



  • vine93
    05-08 07:58 PM
    http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179211,00.html

    Read this line

    Not eligible at the current time? If you're not eligible this year but you become eligible next year, you can claim the economic stimulus payment next year on your 2008 tax return.

    I posted this earlier, Admin has deleted my post.


    hiya



    more...


    amor de lejos. amor de lejos remix de baby
  • amor de lejos remix de baby



  • lost
    02-07 08:56 AM
    this is sad. it will give a bad name to india.
    btw, what religious persecution are they talking about?





    amor de lejos. amor de lejos
  • amor de lejos



  • gcnotfiledyet
    02-24 11:27 AM
    1) If i file a non-profit h1b visa , i was suggested that i can work immediately, is that true?

    As far as I understood cap-exempt visa are not for all non profits. It is for non profit research organizations only. That is the reason most universities/charity research organizations qualify for it.

    3) I have been searching monster, indeed etc to find a sponsorer for my visa, i attended 2 interviews till now and cleared them too but when it comes to work permit they are not willing to do h1 for me. I have lost all hopes and posting here to find out if there are any companies who are willing to do h1b.

    Try not to going through any consulting stuff just to file in April. Consulting companies are going through rough phase and USCIS is getting very strict with them (this is just my preception from what I am hearing around).

    I am little into CRA position right now working for university. send me pm if you need info.



    more...


    amor de lejos. amor de lejos frases. frases d
  • amor de lejos frases. frases d



  • chi_shark
    10-06 05:23 PM
    i am going to do almost exactly what you are thinking in a matter of few days. i spoke to two lawyers. essentially, ac21 allows this and there is nothing that you have to really do. Of course, i am assuming that you are moving into a job that has the similar job duties as specified in your labor application. what you need to do is make 100% sure that you have documentation to prove this job duties similarity. if you are going to get an SOW from your client, make sure that the SOW is similar to your labor. if you can, do get a letter from your client (where you will do your actual work) stating your job responsibilities, work content etc. you will also need to document/prove actual existence of your business by showing your tax transactions, invoices/receipts etc. also, make sure that you are spending 40 hours (or whatever is the equivalent of a full time job) doing your labor certified job... all this will be required only if USCIS sends you an RFE or calls you for an interview.

    wish you luck

    I am working for a Fortune 500 company on H1 visa. I am switching to a startup and will now be using my EAD( GC status: I-485 with more than 180 days). I have the following questions.
    1. Can I join as an individual contractor by myself directly with the company without going thru a 3rd party vendor?
    2. I am offered a temporary contract position at an hourly rate every 15 days without deducting any taxes. I will have to pay my taxes at the end of the year by myself using the form sent by the employer. Does anyone have any such experience?
    3. What formalities do I need to complete with the USCIS regarding this change in my status? Will it affect my green card process in any way?

    I will really appreciate your help.
    Thanks for the support.





    amor de lejos. from Amor De Lejos.
  • from Amor De Lejos.



  • santb1975
    06-06 11:11 PM
    I will keep you posted.

    Admins / Folks,
    Any updates on this!

    06/06/2008: U.S. STEM Advance Degree Numberical Limit Exempt Immigration Bill Introduced in the Senate

    There is a bill pending in the House which was introduced by Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California which is similar to this new Senate bill which was introduced yesterday by Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. The House bill is H.R. 6039 and the Senate bill is S. 3084. Both of these bills propose to exempt U.S. advanced degree holders working for the U.S. employers from the numerical limit in the employment based immigration. The full text of the House bill is posted on May 11, 2008.



    more...


    amor de lejos. Aqui Estoy: Amor de Lejos,
  • Aqui Estoy: Amor de Lejos,



  • GCKarma
    08-06 06:46 PM
    Gurus,

    I have LUD on my I-140 and its 07/13/2008.LUD of my I-485 is not changed at all.I have changed my employer and I have not applied AC-21.I'm in H1B.
    Should I worry about my previous employer revoking my I-140.Please help me out.Should I call USICS to know whether they have revoked my I-140?

    My I-140 was approved on July 2006 and I applied I-485 on July 2 2007 and I changed
    my employer after 180 days.
    LUD on I-485 is Aug 2007


    Thanks a lot





    amor de lejos. amor de lejos frases. frases
  • amor de lejos frases. frases



  • Raj Iyer
    09-22 04:55 PM
    Hi:

    Since you mentioned that your PERM was approved in August 2007, I am not sure why you did not file your I-485 with your I-140.

    Anyway since you have an approved I-140, you can get a 3 year H-1B with a new employer.
    But you need to start the GC process all over again. IF your I-485 was pending, you could have used AC 21 provisions to port over without starting all over again.





    amor de lejos. amor de lejos frases. frases
  • amor de lejos frases. frases



  • gc_chahiye
    10-26 03:52 PM
    W... For regular applications, they don't even have a column asking for any valid reason.
    ....

    Right. The Initial Evidence section of the I-131 form. Under section I part C 1 b. on page 4 (page 4 in PDF, page 3 printed on that doc) does mention this:

    An explanation or other evidence showing the circumstances that warrant issuance of an advance parole document; or

    but the very next line is that the alternative to this is a copy of the USCIS receipt of your 485. So just USCIS receipt (or even receipt number) should be good enough for us (or if you filed all three together, dont even need that).

    Anyway to OP: ask your lawyer to apply, you should not face any problems getting it.





    ilikekilo
    04-28 02:46 PM
    I was hoping some one will be able to tell us something abt it but seems as no one has recd. a mail like that from USCIS.:confused:

    hey iam not sure what would be the RFE is about, i dont see a GC coming since ur PD is 05 and its not current. please wait until u get the RFE and post ur message again...cant fathom what the rfe is about as u arleady got one for TB test...it might be for somethinig else too..just wait ad see





    wizkid732
    08-25 09:57 AM
    Anyone?

    Hi,
    I have been in this too long and want to decide if it makes any sense fighting anymore and anticipating the cards. Any advice is greatly appreciated

    I contacted the Senators office and the rep there made a query to USICS> this is the response she got.

    �This case is currently in an extended security review area."

    She then tried to contact this area and the Officer advised that it cannot be released at this time. The Service is aware that there is a visa available, however, since it is still being reviewed for security issues it cannot be released at this time

    Any Advise?

    -Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment