bp333
10-29 04:31 PM
Thanks for your info..and I wish you good luck. By any chance are you aware whether i need to send new fees or old fees? As a precaution I am going to sending the diff amount in a separate check.
They should be OK with the old fee, however to be safe I would send an extra check to make up the difference for new fee. Explain it in the cover letter and let them decide.
They should be OK with the old fee, however to be safe I would send an extra check to make up the difference for new fee. Explain it in the cover letter and let them decide.
wallpaper amor verdadeiro. O amor existe
nviren
03-07 07:42 PM
Pl. find here some more stuff about DOL/BEC and PERM.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/expectmore/detail.10002380.2005.html
Looks like BEC is on the radar of govt, but not on the priority.
Note the last line on the page. It says last updated in Jan 2006.
Funny that the DOL gets 42% marks for Program Results/Accountability and 100% marks on program management and 80% on Program Purpose & Design.
Find here some funding figures as well.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/expectmore/detail.10002380.2005.html
Looks like BEC is on the radar of govt, but not on the priority.
Note the last line on the page. It says last updated in Jan 2006.
Funny that the DOL gets 42% marks for Program Results/Accountability and 100% marks on program management and 80% on Program Purpose & Design.
Find here some funding figures as well.
ujayra01
05-10 08:03 PM
I did apply PIO for my daughter 3 weeks ago and it's still processing. This is NY consulate. The status simply says couple more days!
2011 7 el amor no existe
anilsal
07-16 05:12 PM
That could explain why NSC never got the memo. Remember only EB I-485 is in question.
Isn't it the other way around?
Isn't it the other way around?
more...
zico123
04-19 10:58 PM
I see ..... Thanks for the reply roseball
I guess now I will have to apply for amendment with new I-20 from Kaplan showing that I will be in status till Oct 1st. Thanks a lot, I was wondering how is it determined who gets I-94 and who does not ... now I know.
Do you know how long I have to apply for amendment?
I guess now I will have to apply for amendment with new I-20 from Kaplan showing that I will be in status till Oct 1st. Thanks a lot, I was wondering how is it determined who gets I-94 and who does not ... now I know.
Do you know how long I have to apply for amendment?
aranya
07-03 06:27 PM
What if previous employer withdraws approved I140 after changing jobs? In my case it has been more than 180 days after approval of 140/485. Is the PD still portable?
YES
YES
more...
ilikekilo
09-17 04:04 PM
u pushed it a bit too mcuh,,,but its ok,....not biggy.who knows some people might have been encouraged
2010 Se supone que el amor existe
chics
06-04 12:37 AM
Hi,
My I-485 priority dat is current ( EB3 - INDAI, priority date mid July 2002 ). I have filed I-485 in JUly 2003. I called customer service for status enquiry on 5/15/2007, today i got letter in that they mensioned that "Your application is under additional review" due to this processing is getting delayed. If you don't receive response in 180 days, call customer service.
Do any one got this kind of reply?
Previously i called customer service for status enquiry in Nov 2006 and got email that "Your application is awaiting for officer review", Service waiting for visa availability.After this message, why i got the new message like above.
My I-485 priority dat is current ( EB3 - INDAI, priority date mid July 2002 ). I have filed I-485 in JUly 2003. I called customer service for status enquiry on 5/15/2007, today i got letter in that they mensioned that "Your application is under additional review" due to this processing is getting delayed. If you don't receive response in 180 days, call customer service.
Do any one got this kind of reply?
Previously i called customer service for status enquiry in Nov 2006 and got email that "Your application is awaiting for officer review", Service waiting for visa availability.After this message, why i got the new message like above.
more...
sonyyy
06-07 03:55 PM
Just temporary, they have another vote this afternoon.
If you want to celebrate, at least wait till 5pm.
AP has a news which says this bill has been voted out at senate.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress
so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!
If you want to celebrate, at least wait till 5pm.
AP has a news which says this bill has been voted out at senate.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress
so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!
hair plan b el amor no existe.

immihelp1
10-12 09:57 AM
you can show either passport or driving licence. They won't ask anything in specific.
It's your call
Thanks,
It's your call
Thanks,
more...
extofu
03-07 11:07 AM
you can re-enter with previous visa stamp with company A's annotation as long as it is still valid..however, you need to have the latest I-797 approval notice from your current employer and show it to the immigration officer at the poe...
Could you please elaborate? I have a stamp from company A but I have quit it in 2005.
Could you please elaborate? I have a stamp from company A but I have quit it in 2005.
hot plan b el amor no existe.
fromnaija
07-11 12:36 PM
Background: Rep. Ed Royce was on C-Span on Saturday July 8, 2006 to promote HR 4437. Here is the question I asked and his verbatim response.
Question: My question is on legal immigrants like myself who have been waiting in line for over ten years to get a green card. I see nothing in the House passed bill HR 4437 to support our case. What are you doing to move us unto a fast track and resolve the broken legal immigration process?
Answer: Illegal immigration is very unfair to people who wait in the queue in order to come to the United States. And frankly, all of these illegal immigrations is putting enormous strain on USCIS and other gevernment agencies. If we can secure the border through the legislation that I talked about then I think we'll take a lot of the strain off USCIS. And frankly, it will make the system fairer for those who have waited in line or are waiting in line to come to the united States the right way which is to come the legal way.
Comment: Unfortunately there was no room for a rebuttal. I would have pointed out to him that it is illogical to think that illegal immigration puts any strain on USCIS since USCIS only process legal immigration. Go figure!
Question: My question is on legal immigrants like myself who have been waiting in line for over ten years to get a green card. I see nothing in the House passed bill HR 4437 to support our case. What are you doing to move us unto a fast track and resolve the broken legal immigration process?
Answer: Illegal immigration is very unfair to people who wait in the queue in order to come to the United States. And frankly, all of these illegal immigrations is putting enormous strain on USCIS and other gevernment agencies. If we can secure the border through the legislation that I talked about then I think we'll take a lot of the strain off USCIS. And frankly, it will make the system fairer for those who have waited in line or are waiting in line to come to the united States the right way which is to come the legal way.
Comment: Unfortunately there was no room for a rebuttal. I would have pointed out to him that it is illogical to think that illegal immigration puts any strain on USCIS since USCIS only process legal immigration. Go figure!
more...
house plan b el amor no existe
gondalguru
09-02 07:31 PM
I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people
I will give you one green to compensate.
I will give you one green to compensate.
tattoo plan b el amor no existe.
PresidentO
02-07 01:19 PM
Hi! I am on a H1 - B visa and had a question. If I marry someone from my home country India and she is working out there as a physiotherapist, can she come here and start practicing immediately or she needs to give some exams and do I need to file her H1 - B in the quota opening in April or is she outside the quota?
Does she have a 4 year PT degree? Most probably yes, as most schools in India have retired the 3 year PT program but just check out. If by any chance she has the 3 year degree, her degree is most likely not recognized.
She cannot get a H1 filed on Mar 31st and start working.
She has to do
Long term plan
(1) Join a school here, get her masters in PT, and on the side prep/pass the licensing exam NPTE. Passing NPTE is critical and one needs to score between 75 and 80 percent to clear the exam. Then do type II certificate (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeII) for her visa screen and then get hired as PT. Hope that the PT and nurse caps open up and file for GC. See that TOEFL can be a requirement, but if she got admitted into a PT school she already has TOEFL.
Short term plan
(2) File for Type 1 Certificate. (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeI)
I dont see the NPTE as a requirement here but I believe at some point the state agency will say, enough of work on the Type I certificate and now lets do the NPTE. Some states already have 6 month limit and you should clear NPTE by end of 6 months to continue working as a PT.
Both these will take alteast 3+ months to be processed and issued
Official transcripts/marksheets sent directly from the institution for ALL higher education.
If the applicant sends the syllabi/transcripts himself/herslef, FCCPT will just throw them away. One needs to request the school/Univ to send them directly
Which ever FCCPT asks to send directly from the agency/instituiton should come from them. Other wise, its just waste of time and money. FCCPT looks at the mail stamps and other things to make sure they came from the school/agency directly.
Hope the information overload is enough!
Does she have a 4 year PT degree? Most probably yes, as most schools in India have retired the 3 year PT program but just check out. If by any chance she has the 3 year degree, her degree is most likely not recognized.
She cannot get a H1 filed on Mar 31st and start working.
She has to do
Long term plan
(1) Join a school here, get her masters in PT, and on the side prep/pass the licensing exam NPTE. Passing NPTE is critical and one needs to score between 75 and 80 percent to clear the exam. Then do type II certificate (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeII) for her visa screen and then get hired as PT. Hope that the PT and nurse caps open up and file for GC. See that TOEFL can be a requirement, but if she got admitted into a PT school she already has TOEFL.
Short term plan
(2) File for Type 1 Certificate. (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeI)
I dont see the NPTE as a requirement here but I believe at some point the state agency will say, enough of work on the Type I certificate and now lets do the NPTE. Some states already have 6 month limit and you should clear NPTE by end of 6 months to continue working as a PT.
Both these will take alteast 3+ months to be processed and issued
Official transcripts/marksheets sent directly from the institution for ALL higher education.
If the applicant sends the syllabi/transcripts himself/herslef, FCCPT will just throw them away. One needs to request the school/Univ to send them directly
Which ever FCCPT asks to send directly from the agency/instituiton should come from them. Other wise, its just waste of time and money. FCCPT looks at the mail stamps and other things to make sure they came from the school/agency directly.
Hope the information overload is enough!
more...
pictures el amor no existe plan b. plan
life99f
05-25 09:33 AM
At least, the article shows the TWO side's stories from the people who against us and the people who favor us.
And more important is finally someone is focusing on EB problem.
Did you think it was for us then?
And more important is finally someone is focusing on EB problem.
Did you think it was for us then?
dresses plan b el amor no existe. el
bkarnik
01-05 06:22 PM
That is one option but given that I am not on H1 and nor with the same employer - it may not be the way to go. This is something I am going to look into and have an attorney weigh in on. Thanks!
Since her H4 is tied to your being in status and not to which employer you are working for (she is your dependent) I would say she can safely travel on H4. I would recommend that she carry photocopies or originals of your 485 receipts, a photocopy of your passport with I94 (showing you are in the US) and a copy of your EAD card to show your status. I have never heard of dependents getting denied entry as long as they have a valid visa and can show that their spouse is in status. A change of status within the US is not considered as an impediment to your dependents who may travel on a dependent visa category that was last issued to the principal applicant.
My 50 cents (2 cents with inflation added in) Do let us know how this thing ultimately resolves.
Since her H4 is tied to your being in status and not to which employer you are working for (she is your dependent) I would say she can safely travel on H4. I would recommend that she carry photocopies or originals of your 485 receipts, a photocopy of your passport with I94 (showing you are in the US) and a copy of your EAD card to show your status. I have never heard of dependents getting denied entry as long as they have a valid visa and can show that their spouse is in status. A change of status within the US is not considered as an impediment to your dependents who may travel on a dependent visa category that was last issued to the principal applicant.
My 50 cents (2 cents with inflation added in) Do let us know how this thing ultimately resolves.
more...
makeup El Amor No Existe
PD_Dec2002
08-23 02:56 PM
I guess 485 getting current does not help much without getting i-140 approved.
It certainly helps some so their spouses can work on an EAD. And it definitely helps everyone if one needs to invoke AC21. But yes, a I-485 is not going to get approved if I-140 is pending.
Thanks,
Jayant
It certainly helps some so their spouses can work on an EAD. And it definitely helps everyone if one needs to invoke AC21. But yes, a I-485 is not going to get approved if I-140 is pending.
Thanks,
Jayant
girlfriend 7 el amor no existe. e todo
485Question
09-17 04:02 PM
:)
hairstyles 7 el amor no existe.

thakkarbhav
09-03 12:49 PM
I did not receive my EAD card - It was approved on Aug 21st...Not sure what went wrong with USPS.
jaggu
08-16 02:56 AM
Hi,
I am currently holding L1 and B1 visa from a company A. Now some company B has applied for my H1 Visa. If I get H1b visa, does both L1 and B1 get cancelled.
Thanks.
I am currently holding L1 and B1 visa from a company A. Now some company B has applied for my H1 Visa. If I get H1b visa, does both L1 and B1 get cancelled.
Thanks.
Seek_Gc
09-09 07:47 PM
if we are already using EAD from EB3 - 485 , are we still allowed to apply for another labor with EB2 ? and port the dates from EB3 while applying for EB2 - 140
No comments:
Post a Comment