rameshk75
04-07 10:20 AM
Ron's answer for "Leavng petitioning employer after the I485 approval?"
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4764
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4764
wallpaper imagenes de amor y amistad para facebook. imagenes de amor y amistad

doudou
06-25 06:31 PM
Hi all,
My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
What would be your advice?
Thanks is advance.
My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
What would be your advice?
Thanks is advance.

smuggymba
07-28 01:14 PM
Came to US in 2004. But never was after GC. Applied in Feb 2008 EB2. So does not look like will get my GC in next couple of years.
'cooler' has well said that value of GC has changed as life has progressed. Now thinking of going back as parents getting older. Plus daughter has US citizenship. If she wants to come back here, that is her privilege.
Completing 40 SS credits next year. So can return after that. Bought home in 2006 at the peak of the buble so getting out of the house is probably the only hurdle left.
40SS credits won't get you SS after retirement if you're not a US Citizen then. Just so you know. India does not have a SS act with US and vice versa.
'cooler' has well said that value of GC has changed as life has progressed. Now thinking of going back as parents getting older. Plus daughter has US citizenship. If she wants to come back here, that is her privilege.
Completing 40 SS credits next year. So can return after that. Bought home in 2006 at the peak of the buble so getting out of the house is probably the only hurdle left.
40SS credits won't get you SS after retirement if you're not a US Citizen then. Just so you know. India does not have a SS act with US and vice versa.
2011 amor y amistad para colorear.
pointlesswait
01-09 02:13 PM
it will be a status quo! i will be surprised if it moves!!!
more...
ndbhatt
12-03 06:27 PM
Visa recapture should be projected as corrective action of wasting approved quota of visa which would otherwise have been utilize, if not for agencies inefficiency. So it is fixative action of already approved visas that went un-utilized.
Dream Act needs fresh and prolonged discussions to understand the impact of it on USC in present economic conditions.
Dream Act needs fresh and prolonged discussions to understand the impact of it on USC in present economic conditions.
abhijitp
01-18 01:35 AM
> ***If you don't sign, that means no snacks
LOL:-) Thanks for making my day!
NORCAL, see you there on Sunday!
LOL:-) Thanks for making my day!
NORCAL, see you there on Sunday!
more...
fromnaija
04-21 12:40 PM
Hello fromnaija,
I don't think we need to start out GC process everytime we move to a different location. I believe that GC is for future employment so according to me we don't need to re-start GC process when we move from east to west and north to south.
Thanks
Yes, if you are sure of moving back to the job location specified in the Labor Certification you may not have to restart the process. If you know you will not move back, youand your employer will be commiting immigration fraud if a new LC is not applied.
Remember, this is in the context of someone who has not filed I-485. If it has been six months or more since applying AOS, then yes you may move without having to restart the GC process.
To the OP, there is nothing that says you cannot have multiple LC from same employer for different location. As I said before if the different locations are within the same Metropolitan Area, then one LC suffices.
I don't think we need to start out GC process everytime we move to a different location. I believe that GC is for future employment so according to me we don't need to re-start GC process when we move from east to west and north to south.
Thanks
Yes, if you are sure of moving back to the job location specified in the Labor Certification you may not have to restart the process. If you know you will not move back, youand your employer will be commiting immigration fraud if a new LC is not applied.
Remember, this is in the context of someone who has not filed I-485. If it has been six months or more since applying AOS, then yes you may move without having to restart the GC process.
To the OP, there is nothing that says you cannot have multiple LC from same employer for different location. As I said before if the different locations are within the same Metropolitan Area, then one LC suffices.
2010 amor y amistad dibujos
wandmaker
12-21 11:22 AM
Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda.
Good thought but your IV handle has the answer to your question. BTW, nothing wrong in making an attempt.
Good thought but your IV handle has the answer to your question. BTW, nothing wrong in making an attempt.
more...

GCwaitforever
02-27 04:21 PM
Leslie,
Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_visa
Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_visa
hair mensajes de amor para celular

r_mistry
01-18 12:13 PM
You can stay out side for 3 years in a 5 year period.
So i guess i'm good till July, 09 to move to Canada if needed.
Thanks!!!
So i guess i'm good till July, 09 to move to Canada if needed.
Thanks!!!
more...

chi_shark
08-20 03:07 PM
you are dreaming about points 1 and 2 as marked in your post below. democracy is about govt by the people for the people. got nada to do with taxation. Maybe you live near washington dc and are confused with what they write there on the asses of their cars. 2. people who earn a living from your tax dollars are answerable only to constituents... and you my friend are not a constituent until you become a citizen with voting rights.
have fun flaming me back. ;-)
I agree with rajuram. We are all tax payers. 1. The whole concept of democracy is taxation with representation. 2. People who get paid from my tax dollars are answerable to me as much as they are to anyone else. Even when cis is not forcing me to file gc, its still equally answerable to me for my tax dollars to tell me why they are not doing their jobs properly. And for that cis owes us all apology. What's wrong with that?
have fun flaming me back. ;-)
I agree with rajuram. We are all tax payers. 1. The whole concept of democracy is taxation with representation. 2. People who get paid from my tax dollars are answerable to me as much as they are to anyone else. Even when cis is not forcing me to file gc, its still equally answerable to me for my tax dollars to tell me why they are not doing their jobs properly. And for that cis owes us all apology. What's wrong with that?
hot para hi Ene amor para los
chava_100
08-04 12:10 PM
Did you recieve old SS# on new card ? or entirely new SS# ?
more...
house amor y amistad. de amor y

smisachu
06-09 08:25 PM
Can you be more specific. In India you have 3 year diploma and then 4 year BE. The 4 year BE is same as 4 year BS here, plus the MS puts you in form for an EB2 category if the job requires a MS.
If my post helped, please contribute to IV. You have just entered the mess, support IV and help yourself get out of this mess soon. Best of luck.
Hello All,
I was reading at some of the posts in this forum and they seem to have been quiet helpful.
My company has decided to go ahead with my GC process.
Its in the very early stage, but my immigration specialist gave me a heads up regarding something.
She said, that as I have a 3 yrs BE degree the USCIS may not recognize me under EB2 category :confused: So I explained her the education system in India, but she said that it depends upon the Credential Evaluation Agency which will process my educational qualification and prepare a report and submit it to USCIS.
Following this USCIS will make a decision whether to grant EB2 or EB3 category.
I am sure many of the members may have faced a similar Dilemma....Is there any specific solution to this?
To be precise I completed my Diploma from Mumbai & Degree from Pune University, followed by MS in US and currently working on H1B.
Please Advice.
Thanks,
Shakti
If my post helped, please contribute to IV. You have just entered the mess, support IV and help yourself get out of this mess soon. Best of luck.
Hello All,
I was reading at some of the posts in this forum and they seem to have been quiet helpful.
My company has decided to go ahead with my GC process.
Its in the very early stage, but my immigration specialist gave me a heads up regarding something.
She said, that as I have a 3 yrs BE degree the USCIS may not recognize me under EB2 category :confused: So I explained her the education system in India, but she said that it depends upon the Credential Evaluation Agency which will process my educational qualification and prepare a report and submit it to USCIS.
Following this USCIS will make a decision whether to grant EB2 or EB3 category.
I am sure many of the members may have faced a similar Dilemma....Is there any specific solution to this?
To be precise I completed my Diploma from Mumbai & Degree from Pune University, followed by MS in US and currently working on H1B.
Please Advice.
Thanks,
Shakti
tattoo Fondos de amor y amistad para
FinalGC
10-16 01:52 PM
Kambi:
Based on current stats,
LC - It will take about 4 months from the date you initiate your case with your lawyer
140- Eb2 or eb 3 will take from 4 weeks to 4 months
485 - If u are from India or China and based on current situation for Eb2 it could take upto 4 years and 6-7 years for EB3. If you are from Rest of the world it would be 1-2 years.
However, if the SKIL bill passes, things could change and you could get the whole GC within 2 years or so.........Keep hopeful...that is what I am doing after 8 years on H1........with a MBA from a US University!!
Based on current stats,
LC - It will take about 4 months from the date you initiate your case with your lawyer
140- Eb2 or eb 3 will take from 4 weeks to 4 months
485 - If u are from India or China and based on current situation for Eb2 it could take upto 4 years and 6-7 years for EB3. If you are from Rest of the world it would be 1-2 years.
However, if the SKIL bill passes, things could change and you could get the whole GC within 2 years or so.........Keep hopeful...that is what I am doing after 8 years on H1........with a MBA from a US University!!
more...
pictures Fondos de amor y amistad para; fotos de amor y amistad. de amor. de amor y
Homemaker
08-11 06:42 PM
I assume that this new immigration will definitely work if all the members vote for it and am sure it will surely have impact on our lives once it passes.Hope for the best always.
dresses imagenes de amor y amistad para. imagenes de amor y amistad
StuckInTheMuck
07-11 12:27 PM
I was not aware that you needed an FP for EAD renewal as well. Could you please clarify?
You can get EAD without FP (the card will say "Fingerprint not available"), but if you e-file your renewal application, you will get a call for FP (paper-filing renewal does not require FP). As I said, I deliberately e-filed for that FP call so I can get into the local USCIS office, and then persuade them to take my I485 FP as well.
You can get EAD without FP (the card will say "Fingerprint not available"), but if you e-file your renewal application, you will get a call for FP (paper-filing renewal does not require FP). As I said, I deliberately e-filed for that FP call so I can get into the local USCIS office, and then persuade them to take my I485 FP as well.
more...
makeup Dibujos para Colorear y

petersebastian
03-31 05:40 PM
Hi there, I'm new to the forum but really need legal advice.
I came to the US at the end of October and received a stay until the end of January. I'm staying here with my partner (of course I didn't say anything about that on the border). I tried to extend my visa but I was declined. I tried to call different lawyers and one of them just told me about the 180 days rule: since my extension is denied and I was told to leave the US within 30 days of the date of the decision (March 17th), I'm here illegally anyway and it won't really matter if I leave in 2 (like I'm supposed to) or 4 weeks as long as I won't hit the 180 days. Unfortunately she failed to mention what the 180 days apply to. Is it since the date of my arrival (in which case the 180 days have already passed) or is it since the expiration of my I94, the end of January? The problem is that neither me or my partner are ready to be separated again so soon and we want to do anything to buy us some time.
Also, I'm very sorry if somebody asked a similar question before...
I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!
I came to the US at the end of October and received a stay until the end of January. I'm staying here with my partner (of course I didn't say anything about that on the border). I tried to extend my visa but I was declined. I tried to call different lawyers and one of them just told me about the 180 days rule: since my extension is denied and I was told to leave the US within 30 days of the date of the decision (March 17th), I'm here illegally anyway and it won't really matter if I leave in 2 (like I'm supposed to) or 4 weeks as long as I won't hit the 180 days. Unfortunately she failed to mention what the 180 days apply to. Is it since the date of my arrival (in which case the 180 days have already passed) or is it since the expiration of my I94, the end of January? The problem is that neither me or my partner are ready to be separated again so soon and we want to do anything to buy us some time.
Also, I'm very sorry if somebody asked a similar question before...
I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!
girlfriend imagenes de amor y amistad para facebook. Esto para mi es amistad!

GCBy3000
03-31 02:21 PM
it isnot dependent on how gradual your change is. If your LC process takes 10 years, you can gradually move to VP position. It does not mean it is legal. You should never change your job duties dramatically. You could move from Software engineer to Sr. Software engineer and not to Team lead or project manager. Again, it is not hard and fast rule. Legally, you could take up any job as long as you move back to the job described in the LC after the adjustment of status(I485).
Again the entire GC is for future job. I did not say "YOU HAVE TO" stay in that job. May be my wording is little bit wrong. It is always better to stay with the same company atleast for 6 months and min of one year after you get GC. If you do not, then if you intent to become citizen, there may be some questions regarding your intent for GC. I am not an attorney, but whatever, I have expressed above came directly from my company attorney.
Thanks
Again the entire GC is for future job. I did not say "YOU HAVE TO" stay in that job. May be my wording is little bit wrong. It is always better to stay with the same company atleast for 6 months and min of one year after you get GC. If you do not, then if you intent to become citizen, there may be some questions regarding your intent for GC. I am not an attorney, but whatever, I have expressed above came directly from my company attorney.
Thanks
hairstyles Imagenes+de+amistad+para+
jthomas
03-25 10:56 AM
Give us some relief during the period of recession and make some rules for H1B guys to stay legal and claim unemployment benifits
1. Allow H1B holders to stay unemployed but legal during this time of recession. They should be allowed unemployment insurance for the amount of money they contributed during the years of their work.
2. Don't send RFE to those in EAD during the this time of recession.
1. Allow H1B holders to stay unemployed but legal during this time of recession. They should be allowed unemployment insurance for the amount of money they contributed during the years of their work.
2. Don't send RFE to those in EAD during the this time of recession.
senthil1
11-03 07:25 PM
Whatever the results I think there will be attempts to revive CIR in 2009 including increase of H1b and Greencard numbers. The increase of H1b may come with some reform to minimise the abuse of h1b. But the fate of any bill depends on the contents of the bill. If the bill is really a compromise with moderate numbers then it will be passed. If the bill is one sided then the fate of the bill is uncertain.
Depends on how the CIR is crafted. To bring the republicans on board, it may have biz friendly provisions and hence may be beneficial for us all.
Last time there was a point based system which was meant to replace the Employment based system; big biz hated that idea. They might introduce a point based system in addition to the employment based stream. It would be specially great if it has its own quota. Every US PhD and Master degree holder that gets into the point based system, frees us visa for others. We may be relief in form of permanent number capture: numbers wasted are automatically rolled over to next year.
Bottom line is that we cannot be absolutely sure that any CIR will result in a net loss to EB green card aspirants. On the other hand, at my age, you come to realize that the devil you know, is indeed often better than the devil that you dont know.
Depends on how the CIR is crafted. To bring the republicans on board, it may have biz friendly provisions and hence may be beneficial for us all.
Last time there was a point based system which was meant to replace the Employment based system; big biz hated that idea. They might introduce a point based system in addition to the employment based stream. It would be specially great if it has its own quota. Every US PhD and Master degree holder that gets into the point based system, frees us visa for others. We may be relief in form of permanent number capture: numbers wasted are automatically rolled over to next year.
Bottom line is that we cannot be absolutely sure that any CIR will result in a net loss to EB green card aspirants. On the other hand, at my age, you come to realize that the devil you know, is indeed often better than the devil that you dont know.
smuggymba
07-28 02:18 PM
Does anyone know how you can claim social security when you are in India and not a permanent resident or citizen of the US ???
You can NOT. There is no such provision. Search for thread on this topic in this forum
Even GC's can't claim...SS is only for US citizens or any other countries with which US has a treaty.
You can NOT. There is no such provision. Search for thread on this topic in this forum
Even GC's can't claim...SS is only for US citizens or any other countries with which US has a treaty.
No comments:
Post a Comment