Scoobtay
Apr 6, 09:06 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5150/5596402623_8676a901b7_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/60814917@N08/5596402623/)
Screen shot 2011-04-06 at 7.04.50 PM (http://www.flickr.com/photos/60814917@N08/5596402623/) by Taylor Mefford (http://www.flickr.com/people/60814917@N08/), on Flickr
Screen shot 2011-04-06 at 7.04.50 PM (http://www.flickr.com/photos/60814917@N08/5596402623/) by Taylor Mefford (http://www.flickr.com/people/60814917@N08/), on Flickr
ten-oak-druid
Apr 20, 05:11 PM
The iOS devices are reaching the right people.
hansiedejong
Oct 3, 06:23 AM
MacBook Pro:
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/iPad%20%3A%20MBP/Schermafbeelding%202010-10-03%20om%2013.19.15.png?w=771afede
iPad:
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/iPad%20%3A%20MBP/Photo%20okt.%2003%2C%201%2017%2002%20PM.jpg?w=0b99fec3
Both click for big.
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/iPad%20%3A%20MBP/Schermafbeelding%202010-10-03%20om%2013.19.15.png?w=771afede
iPad:
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/iPad%20%3A%20MBP/Photo%20okt.%2003%2C%201%2017%2002%20PM.jpg?w=0b99fec3
Both click for big.
thejdubb02
Nov 23, 10:44 PM
I was wondering if there was a way to convert a playlist in .m3u format to .xml format for use in iTunes.
more...
phas3
Dec 6, 09:09 AM
iStat menus if i were to hazard a guess.
negative, the software is sabnzb and I believe that's all I can talk about :)
negative, the software is sabnzb and I believe that's all I can talk about :)
Ann P
Aug 12, 12:09 AM
Isn't the perspective in that wallpaper all messed up? There's no vanishing point!
Here's the original.
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2279/fresh_day.html
I'm guessing the poster photoshopped the man on the bike out and thus explains your question. :) By the way, would anyone be able to do the same and re-post this wallpaper? I would appreciate it.
Here's the original.
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2279/fresh_day.html
I'm guessing the poster photoshopped the man on the bike out and thus explains your question. :) By the way, would anyone be able to do the same and re-post this wallpaper? I would appreciate it.
more...
DotCom2
Apr 7, 03:32 PM
I noticed the same after upgrading to 4.3.x on my iPad.
The UI is no longer as responsive as it used to be, and I also noticed there's a memory leak somewhere; not sure if it's caused by an application or the system itself is not reallocating memory properly.
Powering OFF and restarting it every few days keeps it running better, but I still feel it's slower than before. :mad:
Same here! :(
The UI is no longer as responsive as it used to be, and I also noticed there's a memory leak somewhere; not sure if it's caused by an application or the system itself is not reallocating memory properly.
Powering OFF and restarting it every few days keeps it running better, but I still feel it's slower than before. :mad:
Same here! :(

wywern209
Sep 11, 12:45 AM
Would you be so kind to post this wallpaper please? Thank you!
<snip>
link (http://wallpaper.skins.be/kelly-brook/38364/1280x800/) hre you go. I used tineye.
<snip>
link (http://wallpaper.skins.be/kelly-brook/38364/1280x800/) hre you go. I used tineye.
more...
mr evil brkfast
Oct 30, 11:54 AM
I just checked out the USA Apple Store web page and for the basic ibook and powerbook configurations there is a 3-5 day wait.
Anyone think this is a good indicator that this novemeber 5th date for an update seems a little more possible?
Anyone think this is a good indicator that this novemeber 5th date for an update seems a little more possible?
Leeartlee
Apr 25, 11:34 AM
so its not looking good that we might get a 64GB version? everything i have seen is showing 16 & 32... :(
That would appear to be the case, most unfortunately.
That would appear to be the case, most unfortunately.
more...
BoyBach
Nov 29, 12:33 PM
The studios want Apple to limit the number of iPods that the downloads can be played on. Do they not realise that the entire point of the iTunes Store is to drive sales of the highly profitable iPods? I cannot see Apple agreeing.
neut
Feb 14, 12:47 PM
Just to let know everybody that i just sent my first complain about edesignuk as a moderator.
what would we do without you mymemory ... easily the most misunderstood MR member. :)
peace.
what would we do without you mymemory ... easily the most misunderstood MR member. :)
peace.
more...
mad jew
Dec 22, 06:08 PM
I love it!
chrono1081
May 2, 04:08 PM
I can't give blood for another few months yet since I was in some not so nice places in the world. I think a year away from such countries is the rule if memory serves me right.
more...

Che Castro
Apr 28, 08:09 PM
When the phone is a sleep and u get a call i want the time to be displayed either below the callers name or on the statusbar
Is there a tweak in cydia or in normal settings that can do this
Is there a tweak in cydia or in normal settings that can do this
cjddrum1
Dec 11, 12:42 AM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1819/61361565.png (http://intricedd.deviantart.com/art/DESKTOP-XV-189140931)
Click!
link?
Click!
link?
more...
WinterMute
Feb 12, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the kind words folks, I think we're all on a learning curve now, so stay with us while we find our feet.

Anime Boy With Black Hair And Black Eyes. anime boy with lack hair and; anime boy with lack hair and. pseudobrit. Mar 26, 10:46 PM. 1700 points per WU!

D4F
Apr 28, 06:14 AM
Not the right reason...
This is. People who are or were with Verizon are now:

Anime Cute Boy - anime, bench,
This is. People who are or were with Verizon are now:
kockgunner
Apr 29, 09:17 PM
check wiki.
samsung electronics (not the samsung group just electronics) is 2x or 3x times bigger in revenue than apple.
samsung is #2 patents holdings in USA. apple barely broke into top 50 recently.
$$ and patents holdings tell me it won't be so easy for apple.
However, look at the profits and Apple makes around the same or more than the entire Samsung conglomerate with 1/5 the workforce.
samsung electronics (not the samsung group just electronics) is 2x or 3x times bigger in revenue than apple.
samsung is #2 patents holdings in USA. apple barely broke into top 50 recently.
$$ and patents holdings tell me it won't be so easy for apple.
However, look at the profits and Apple makes around the same or more than the entire Samsung conglomerate with 1/5 the workforce.
GuitarDTO
Apr 28, 12:12 PM
There were 3 or 4 comments right off the bat in this article that hit the nail on the head, and yet people blatantly ignore those comments and spill out the troll fodder.
Verizon iPhone 4 sales that didnt meet expectations have nothing to do with:
-Not being able to talk and browse
-Feeling "shunned" for 4 years by Apple (big LOL at this one)
I think it is a combination of 3 things all combined playing into this. Both the fact that users contracts arent up IN ADDITION to the fact that the Android phones are currently "good enough" to not feel the need to immediately switch. When people's contracts start expiring, the sales will continue to pick up. The other item is the iPhone 5 or 4S. Everyone is aware that a new model is coming, and when you add these factors all together, it doesnt take a genius to figure out why people aren't rushing out to buy one (even though they've probably already sold millions)
Verizon iPhone 4 sales that didnt meet expectations have nothing to do with:
-Not being able to talk and browse
-Feeling "shunned" for 4 years by Apple (big LOL at this one)
I think it is a combination of 3 things all combined playing into this. Both the fact that users contracts arent up IN ADDITION to the fact that the Android phones are currently "good enough" to not feel the need to immediately switch. When people's contracts start expiring, the sales will continue to pick up. The other item is the iPhone 5 or 4S. Everyone is aware that a new model is coming, and when you add these factors all together, it doesnt take a genius to figure out why people aren't rushing out to buy one (even though they've probably already sold millions)
Steve121178
Apr 21, 07:59 AM
We're winning! We're really winning this time!
Suck on these :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: fandroids.
Rest of the world says hi. This thread is about alleged stats for the US only. Android is caning the iPhone globally.
Suck on these :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: fandroids.
Rest of the world says hi. This thread is about alleged stats for the US only. Android is caning the iPhone globally.
Hook'Em2006
Apr 6, 11:17 PM
Nice, sleek, good baseball team. Red Sox Nation!!!!
0-4!!!!! Go Rangers 6-0!!!!!!
0-4!!!!! Go Rangers 6-0!!!!!!
eternlgladiator
Apr 1, 08:51 AM
Geektool
http://i52.tinypic.com/16kt3c1.png
How do you have set up for your date, time, and weather like that? Can you use it with any wallpaper or is it built in? Does it annoy you that your wallpaper has a different time than your system?
http://i52.tinypic.com/16kt3c1.png
How do you have set up for your date, time, and weather like that? Can you use it with any wallpaper or is it built in? Does it annoy you that your wallpaper has a different time than your system?
steve_hill4
Nov 20, 01:53 PM
artist rendition?
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/srsound/iSsistant.jpg
okay i'll stop
Yuck, windows key?
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/srsound/iSsistant.jpg
okay i'll stop
Yuck, windows key?
No comments:
Post a Comment