oo00mustang00oo
08-10 04:48 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
wallpaper black audi r8 wallpaper
chanlal
07-31 11:50 AM
Thank you for your prompt response
1. Since company did not send me to USA after getting h1b visa 32 months back. Can he take legal action to pay liquidated charges? as mentioned below in the agreement.
Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.
2.Can New Jersy laws applicable in India to send a legal notice to me?
3. Since I have not travelled to USA on H1B, Can I be called an Employee of that company who processed my H1B.
4. Can I take any legal action against him as he did not send me to USA despite the fact that I renewed the Bank Guarantee twice.
Pls answer the above 3 questions.
1. Since company did not send me to USA after getting h1b visa 32 months back. Can he take legal action to pay liquidated charges? as mentioned below in the agreement.
Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.
2.Can New Jersy laws applicable in India to send a legal notice to me?
3. Since I have not travelled to USA on H1B, Can I be called an Employee of that company who processed my H1B.
4. Can I take any legal action against him as he did not send me to USA despite the fact that I renewed the Bank Guarantee twice.
Pls answer the above 3 questions.
NikNikon
August 8th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I think the shot turned out great Michael. I imagine you could use a similar technique as I have been doing with the infrared, with the filter off and the camera on a tripod using the autofocus to get focus where you want it then switch to manual focus and screw the filters on then take your picture. I'm also curious how much different shooting the same shot without the filters or possibly just one and setting the aperture at f/32 and using a slow shutter to try to achieve the same effect. Look forward to more experimentation.
2011 Audi R8 Wallpapers and
unseenguy
02-23 12:11 PM
Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?
more...

asiehouston
09-05 09:19 PM
I finally got my AP, 15 days after my EAD (100 days total) . I was happy to open the packet, until this......
THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!
Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)
GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20
THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!
Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)
GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20
bbct
02-11 08:05 PM
http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
I get a message "Remote submissions are not allowed."
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
I get a message "Remote submissions are not allowed."
more...
amsgc
06-30 07:26 PM
I like this thread - positive, reasonable, and makes sense.
2010 hot White Audi R8 Spyder
mrane1
11-05 02:32 AM
I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.
-sundar
Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!
-sundar
Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!
more...
nozerd
10-08 11:48 PM
Texas has joined the bandwagon. Starting 10/1 anyone other than Perm Residents and Citizens will have to show proof of legal residency and will only be issued a 1 yr license that will look different from everyone elses. Seee details in the link below
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6047852.html
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6047852.html
hair 2011 ABT Audi R8 Car Photos

graylensman
10-21 01:07 AM
Hey - you don't build houses with tables so why would you use them on buttons?
more...
eb3retro
12-11 01:03 PM
I was hired by my present company as a software engineer. I did development for 3 yrs and the company later moved me to a Business Analyst's role later. However, my labor application lists my job duties as s/w Engineer in a programmer's role.
Would I be able to use AC21? Do I need to find a s/w development job or can I join as BA as well? I am in a big predicament. Any help here is greatly appreciated.
hi mohit, my case is just the opposite, i joined as a Senior programmer, and my LC is filed as senior programmer and now I want to take up a job as a Business Analyst, not sure whether I can do it. See my case details in the signature. Thanks.
Would I be able to use AC21? Do I need to find a s/w development job or can I join as BA as well? I am in a big predicament. Any help here is greatly appreciated.
hi mohit, my case is just the opposite, i joined as a Senior programmer, and my LC is filed as senior programmer and now I want to take up a job as a Business Analyst, not sure whether I can do it. See my case details in the signature. Thanks.
hot dresses Audi R8 V10 Wallpaper.

jasmin45
08-08 04:57 PM
Yeah!! It was posted on USCIS site also!!
See, I mostly frequent this forum only (and I think that's true for a lot others), and didn't see it posted here. So, went ahead and posted it. The other thread is in members only forum!!
You can see that on Homepage! As you say this is duplicate. Please request admin to delete this thread?
See, I mostly frequent this forum only (and I think that's true for a lot others), and didn't see it posted here. So, went ahead and posted it. The other thread is in members only forum!!
You can see that on Homepage! As you say this is duplicate. Please request admin to delete this thread?
more...
house Audi R8 Black Car Wallpaper

kumar.yerr
12-15 05:36 PM
I attended Visa Interview for my H1B extension today (Dec 11th 2009) at Hyderabad Consulate.
I do have a genuine job and had been working for the same client since the day I started working in the US..
VO gave me 221g Yellow form and he didn't check anything. He asked me to drop all the documents in the drop box. He didn't mention anything about the passport.
Below is conversation:
1) DS-156, 157 & Passport
A) I handed him those docs.
2) Are you returning to the same job?
A) Yes sir
3) Can I see the client letter?
A) I gave a letter from Fedex. (Attached the client letter I submitted to the Consulate Officer)
4) Can I see your Paystubs?
A) Gave him all the paystubs since May 2007.
5) Why are the amounts different in paystubs?
A) Base salary is same, but bonus component varies every pay cycle. Also, my employer had switched to a different payroll company and since then they are running the payroll weekly.
He then gave me a 221g Yellow form and asked me to drop all the documents in the dropbox. And he also asked me if he could keep the client letter. I said Yes.
Couple of questions:
1) Should i drop my passport along with all other documents?
2) What is the success rate and
3) Why do they usually issue an Yellow slip?
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Thanks and Regards..
I do have a genuine job and had been working for the same client since the day I started working in the US..
VO gave me 221g Yellow form and he didn't check anything. He asked me to drop all the documents in the drop box. He didn't mention anything about the passport.
Below is conversation:
1) DS-156, 157 & Passport
A) I handed him those docs.
2) Are you returning to the same job?
A) Yes sir
3) Can I see the client letter?
A) I gave a letter from Fedex. (Attached the client letter I submitted to the Consulate Officer)
4) Can I see your Paystubs?
A) Gave him all the paystubs since May 2007.
5) Why are the amounts different in paystubs?
A) Base salary is same, but bonus component varies every pay cycle. Also, my employer had switched to a different payroll company and since then they are running the payroll weekly.
He then gave me a 221g Yellow form and asked me to drop all the documents in the dropbox. And he also asked me if he could keep the client letter. I said Yes.
Couple of questions:
1) Should i drop my passport along with all other documents?
2) What is the success rate and
3) Why do they usually issue an Yellow slip?
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Thanks and Regards..
tattoo 2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI
geesee
08-10 12:43 PM
My check has a temp address of NJ - After that my address changed 3 times ... I didn't even mention that address in G325 because i stayed there for 30 days temporarily ....
Am i screwed ? This thing is going beyond Limit now... They are NOT leaving any option other than settling to other countries like CANADA or Europe...
Europe: never heard of this "country" :D
Am i screwed ? This thing is going beyond Limit now... They are NOT leaving any option other than settling to other countries like CANADA or Europe...
Europe: never heard of this "country" :D
more...
pictures audi r8 wallpaper interior.

indianabacklog
07-30 10:11 PM
Are you saying that a child will age out if the child's 485 cannot be immediately adjudicated due to retrogression and the child is over 21 when that 485 is eventually processed?
Yes assuming after the deduction of the time it took to adjudicate the I140 the child is still over 21. If this occurs the childs application will automatically be transferred to the respective family based category and processed that way and we know how long the waits are for those dates to become current.
Yes assuming after the deduction of the time it took to adjudicate the I140 the child is still over 21. If this occurs the childs application will automatically be transferred to the respective family based category and processed that way and we know how long the waits are for those dates to become current.
dresses Red Audi R8 Wallpapers
tnite
03-31 06:24 PM
Hi All Gurus:
I am changing my employer with pending I-140 and I-485 both > 180 days.
RD: 07/23
ND: 09/13
EB2/TSC
PD:12/04
I might recieve an RFE as I did not submit experience letters from my previous employers. I have a masters degree from US.
Just in case I get an RFE on I-140 and old lawyers/old company chose not to respond what are my options? I have letters with me now and can myself respond to RFE if I know what it is about.
if RFE goes unresponded is MTR the only option left??
Thanks in anticipation.
If your old employer revokes the I140 when you leave him, you will end up starting your GC process from scratch.
You can change your employer 180 days after filing your I485 provided your I140 is approved.
Think twice before you act
I am changing my employer with pending I-140 and I-485 both > 180 days.
RD: 07/23
ND: 09/13
EB2/TSC
PD:12/04
I might recieve an RFE as I did not submit experience letters from my previous employers. I have a masters degree from US.
Just in case I get an RFE on I-140 and old lawyers/old company chose not to respond what are my options? I have letters with me now and can myself respond to RFE if I know what it is about.
if RFE goes unresponded is MTR the only option left??
Thanks in anticipation.
If your old employer revokes the I140 when you leave him, you will end up starting your GC process from scratch.
You can change your employer 180 days after filing your I485 provided your I140 is approved.
Think twice before you act
more...
makeup Audi R8 iPhone Wallpaper
gcformeornot
12-31 02:15 PM
please vote....... be good samaritans..... you know what I mean...
girlfriend audi r8 v10 wallpaper.

HereIComeGC
03-25 02:58 PM
Has anyone gone to Vancouver for H1B stamping? Please share your experience and any pointers. It will be a great help.
Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:
"Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "
This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?
Thank you.
Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:
"Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "
This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?
Thank you.
hairstyles Audi R8 wallpaper

FinalGC
11-09 08:54 AM
Munna Bhai:
You better get your 140 applied ASAP and hope that you get your approval before March 2007. Then you can apply for H1 for 3 years. I was in a similar boat and I got my 140 about 1.5 months before my H1 was expiring (8th year). I then used Premium Processing and got H1 in 4 days.
It will be tough call if you can get a 1 year renewal...check with your lawyers
Get moving fast man
You better get your 140 applied ASAP and hope that you get your approval before March 2007. Then you can apply for H1 for 3 years. I was in a similar boat and I got my 140 about 1.5 months before my H1 was expiring (8th year). I then used Premium Processing and got H1 in 4 days.
It will be tough call if you can get a 1 year renewal...check with your lawyers
Get moving fast man
BharatPremi
07-17 10:29 PM
DIGG THIS PLEASE:
http://digg.com/politics/Government_Does_U_Turn_on_Green_Cards
http://digg.com/politics/Government_Does_U_Turn_on_Green_Cards
joelly
04-05 03:49 PM
I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.
Another option for you is to stay in the same company and re-apply new LC under PERM with EB2 requirement this time. If you are willing to do this, then you won't have to worry about the possible revocation.
Good luck!!
Another option for you is to stay in the same company and re-apply new LC under PERM with EB2 requirement this time. If you are willing to do this, then you won't have to worry about the possible revocation.
Good luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment