beautiful designs of flowers

images Design In Flowers Shape beautiful designs of flowers. elegant flowers.
  • elegant flowers.



  • sanju
    01-26 03:55 PM
    That's Great! Glad it worked out.

    Cheers!!





    wallpaper elegant flowers. beautiful designs of flowers. Beautiful Designs Of Flowers.
  • Beautiful Designs Of Flowers.



  • HereIComeGC
    11-14 12:08 PM
    sundeep
    as far similar job is concern you can check this below site
    http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00

    Summary Report for:
    15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications
    Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.

    Sample of reported job titles: Software Engineer, Application Integration Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Computer Consultant, Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Business Systems Analyst, Programmer, Software Analyst


    That was a fantastic link!!! Thanks!!





    beautiful designs of flowers. Flower tattoos are one of the
  • Flower tattoos are one of the



  • digitalborealis
    01-10 06:22 AM
    No I am not a research fellow. Just Telecomm Engineer who has Master's Degree from US. I just interpreted Research Item in 221G Green Document as my Thesis work and explained it in the research statement along with the other documents.

    D





    2011 Beautiful Designs Of Flowers. beautiful designs of flowers. has designs of flowers on
  • has designs of flowers on



  • a_to_z_gc
    10-24 04:10 PM
    If the I-140 is approved, you mentioned that the EB category can be changed if the process is initiated from scratch. Does the new application has to be in same area of occupation as the one for which the previous 140 was approved?

    Kindly advise...

    Thanks!

    Once H-1B extension is received, one gets all the luxuries like any other H-1B. You can change jobs any day you want. Having that said, there are few things you have to re-do. Get the H-1B stamped if you change jobs. You have to re-start the GC process from scratch, yet you get to keep the PD and at the same time can switch to any EB catagory.

    Before LC PERM process started, people didn't change jobs as LC could take any where from 2 to 4 years and re-starting the GC process was just no brainer. Now, as it takes 45days or less (theoraticaly) people easily change jobs and get H-1 transferred as well as get new GC process started and get LC in 45 days and then I-140 approved (with premium processing) in another 2 weeks.

    So you once you change jobs you can get to the same stage where you are in two months if you start GC process right-away.

    For tips to the other readers.

    Some employers has company policy where they support the H-1 transfer (financially also) and then one has to wait for 1 or 2 years before they initiate GC process. The mostly the excuse is "Budget is fixed for a year".
    One can propose a solution to this. Ask them, "What if I pay for the charges incurred for GC process if they agree to initiate right away and when s/he finishes one year of employment, reimburse the charges"

    This has worked in many cases as doing such bothe employer and employee gets best of both worlds.



    more...


    beautiful designs of flowers. eautiful designs of flowers.
  • eautiful designs of flowers.



  • vjkypally
    07-17 05:58 PM
    iv needs to come up with some idea for all of us to thank congresswoman Zoe Lofgren for her help. Hers was the only political voice we had.





    beautiful designs of flowers. Beautiful Designs Of Flowers.
  • Beautiful Designs Of Flowers.



  • immigrationmatters30
    06-04 07:54 AM
    1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
    --You employer should handle this. You do not have to pay for anything. Paying for H1B fees is illegal and you should be avoid employers asking you to pay for H1B fees.
    2- How long does it take?
    Depends on how your employer files. If the employer files in premium processing, you should know the status in 15 days(assuming they don�t ask for any other documentation)
    3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
    After your extension is approved you can stay and work in US but if you travel outside of the country then you need to get VISA stamping.
    4- Is there any way to renew it in USA?
    No
    5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
    -Not really.
    6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
    You should get your originals back. Next time you go for stamping they will ask for original, duplicates will not be entertained.
    7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
    You- Make sure you have real paying job in US with your employer.

    I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
    The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
    Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?

    I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!

    It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:

    1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
    2- How long does it take?
    3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
    4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
    5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
    6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
    7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?

    I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
    Please help me



    more...


    beautiful designs of flowers. One flower in particular is
  • One flower in particular is



  • gjoe
    01-04 11:47 AM
    NY DL will have your last date of legal residence (H1B expiry or I94 expiry) in big red fonts saying you are "temp visitor until ddMonYYYY. BUt your license will be valid for 5 yrs if it is you are applying for first time in NY state. If it is a NY state license renewal the license will renewed for the next 8 years. The only problem the bold , big and red font saying you are a temp visitor.





    2010 Flower tattoos are one of the beautiful designs of flowers. Design In Flowers Shape
  • Design In Flowers Shape



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 05:48 PM
    i sent u PM.

    Replied to you.



    more...


    beautiful designs of flowers. Red flowers design
  • Red flowers design



  • godbless
    05-14 10:42 AM
    How about rejection notices? Anyone got checks back with the rejection notice?





    hair has designs of flowers on beautiful designs of flowers. Design beautiful flowers in
  • Design beautiful flowers in



  • mariner5555
    05-14 04:24 PM
    2009------we can see something happening.
    Until then Visa Bulleting is our best hope and source
    Let us pray.
    do you say the above because of presidential election or because of new quota which will be released in oct.
    if the first one is the answer - then nothing will happen even after the elections for atleast 2 years ..



    more...


    beautiful designs of flowers. Flowers Designs-Beautiful
  • Flowers Designs-Beautiful



  • gc_kaavaali
    09-16 05:03 PM
    It is my request only!!! Can you please stop replying in 'Red' color? It is really annoying.

    Having stated the above which pretains only to those cases which are still in process.

    For those who have their GC in their hand, the situation could be slightly different.

    If you do not join the company, it is considered as SHAM EMPLOYMENT.

    I am also in the same boat and I checked with a leading lawyer, According to her advice it is better to wait for 6 months or atleast couple of months before changing the employer.

    GCProbs has an advantage here, since the Company A is about to be shut down wait till then. Obtain details about it and keep it with you. Just in the event of a question, you can answer.

    By the way, I have decided to join another company after 2 months.

    Jumping the boat immediately might cause trouble.

    So please be patient and give it as much as time as possible. I will say at least 2-3 months.





    hot eautiful designs of flowers. beautiful designs of flowers. Beautiful nail art design
  • Beautiful nail art design



  • shantanup
    05-28 01:12 PM
    Go and talk to your local congressman about your situation. Ask him / her to do something to solve this problem. You have a genuine case. He / she has to respond.



    more...


    house with eautiful flowers beautiful designs of flowers. eautiful wallpaper design
  • eautiful wallpaper design



  • fromnaija
    07-30 08:36 PM
    Here is my situation:
    My PD is Sept 2006, EB3 ROW and I have submitted I-485 for my son on July 2. Now I am aware that come October, PD will retrogress and mine may not be current for another 3 or 4 years. My son is now 20 and will become 21 in July of 2008.

    My question is this:
    If my PD does not become current until after my son turns 21, will his 485 be approved? Or since his 485 is already submitted before his 21st birthday he will eventually get his GC no matter whenever my PD becomes current?

    I have been trying to find answers to these questions and will appreciate your input. Thank you.





    tattoo Beautiful Designs Of Flowers. beautiful designs of flowers. with eautiful flowers
  • with eautiful flowers



  • chil3
    08-24 12:40 PM
    yes my date is eb3 jan 2007...I think this is part of the whole pre approval thing

    I work for University since 2002 with very straightforward case hence suprised

    ok..here is part 2.

    Employer was able to speak to USICIS officer. He asked

    whethere

    1) I was contractor
    2) from when I was employed
    3) Work timings
    4) exact office Location

    my supervisor asked why all these questions about location and timing they said they will do a site visit

    I feel if my app can trigger this than any other app could...

    The USICs is just getting crazy with all the bueracacy crap

    USCIS is not getting crazy ....It's preplanned well defined strategy to kick out immigrants ...first they choked the system so that everyone is stuck and now picking more & more people in the name of verification



    more...


    pictures One flower in particular is beautiful designs of flowers. Lily Flower Tattoos Designs
  • Lily Flower Tattoos Designs



  • WeShallOvercome
    12-12 07:50 PM
    Fellow IV members who have their GCs approved and some of those who are still waiting:

    I have a few questions on how my brand new GC will help me in my situation..

    My current project is ending 12/31 and I have about 20 PTO days left(yes, I get PTO from my desi employer)...Like many others I have signed a 'bond' with them that I will not leave them before july 2008.

    Now after my current project is over, can they force me to use my PTO? or ask me to go on unpaid vacation even if I'm willing to work for them if they have work for me...

    What if I get something on my own but my employer is not able to find work for me and pay me... Am I still bound by the contract I signed with them?

    Thanks for your inputs





    dresses Beautiful nail art design beautiful designs of flowers. eautiful designs of flowers.
  • eautiful designs of flowers.



  • grupak
    03-14 04:41 PM
    Infact I know one Texas member who has contributed a percentage of his tax return last year, and will be doing it again.

    BTW.. please explain what is this $600 rebate? I already filed my taxes myself, and maybe I missed this.

    Its part of Bush's stimulus package... I don't don't think anything is required on your part besides filing taxes. The rebates should be coming in around May according to NPR, if I am not mistaken. $600 per individual filing. In a joint filing $600 each for husband and wife, $300 for each kid (ceiling?)



    more...


    makeup Red flowers design beautiful designs of flowers. with eautiful flowers
  • with eautiful flowers



  • sk2006
    08-19 01:09 PM
    I did reply same questions from many people before.
    Give me green.

    See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903

    About ADIT:
    ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
    Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
    Either way they will tell you what they want.

    ADIT (I-551) stamping


    Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.


    Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.

    Thanks Dealsnet.





    girlfriend with eautiful flowers beautiful designs of flowers. Latest Beautiful Arabic Design
  • Latest Beautiful Arabic Design



  • continuedProgress
    06-29 02:24 PM
    Thanks logiclife for showing an option when I had given up!.
    I have an approved 140 and I can get a letter mentioning future employment from my previous employer. I understand that I cannot apply for EAD since I will not be working for them, however, what additional steps do I need to take to invoke 'AC21 portability'?. Since I am assuming my 485 will take more than 180 days.
    Thanks!
    A





    hairstyles Flowers Designs-Beautiful beautiful designs of flowers. The completed design.
  • The completed design.



  • rbalaji5
    02-09 03:48 PM
    Hi,
    I have gone to India last Nov (2008) and got the H1B stamping upto Aug 2010. while entering the U.S due to the expiry of passport, I got the I-94 upto July 2009. Now I need extend my I-94.

    I am planning to go out of country to get the I-94. Shall I go to Mexico to get the new I-94 ?. Note I have the stamping.

    Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
    Thanks.





    abhay
    10-29 03:11 PM
    Guys

    I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?

    Thanks





    bhushansd
    07-12 03:45 PM
    Please change the name of this thread, it sounds that some got a rejection notice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment