
mzdial
February 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Rob,
I was a big fan of PhotoSig when I discovered it about a year ago.. I loved to look through others photos and also share some to have critiqued.. Here's my old user page over there:
My photosig page (http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=38138)
I haven't updated this in about a year. I'd love to see something like that over here.. I just haven't found the galleries as easy to look through as I did over there.. I actually quit going there when they changed the system and the overkill of nudes that were just distasteful.
-- Matt
If every member critiques 5 photos a week, in no time, all photos will have comments.
I don't know about you, but I love comments, good or bad about my photos...
many help me to focus efforts and make better images...
Thoughts??
I was a big fan of PhotoSig when I discovered it about a year ago.. I loved to look through others photos and also share some to have critiqued.. Here's my old user page over there:
My photosig page (http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=38138)
I haven't updated this in about a year. I'd love to see something like that over here.. I just haven't found the galleries as easy to look through as I did over there.. I actually quit going there when they changed the system and the overkill of nudes that were just distasteful.
-- Matt
If every member critiques 5 photos a week, in no time, all photos will have comments.
I don't know about you, but I love comments, good or bad about my photos...
many help me to focus efforts and make better images...
Thoughts??
wallpaper lack and white pictures of
pcbadgujar
09-23 11:18 PM
Thanks a lot guys for the response.
silvergga
02-27 02:20 PM
Mostly my question was misunderstood...
I am not asking about Visa Bulletin etc. I know about VB. I am also not asking about porting EB3 to EB2. My question is very very simple...
"ASSUME" that EB2 and EB3 dates are CURRENT then who would get priority? Is it based on RD? or EB2 vs EB3...
1) EB3 people believe and argue that it doesn't matter.
2) From what I have noticed on , eb1 > eb2 > eb3.
3) But it's not like USCIS will process all eb1 cases, then eb2 cases, and finally eb3 cases.
4) In the end, USCIS is a black box system and no one knows exactly how they work.
5) If your PD is current, be happy and your GC should come soon enough. Why bother about the details?
6) The simple logic is, eb1 has higher qualifications than eb2, and eb2 has more qualifications compared to eb3. If you believe they treat everyone the same, then be happy and stick with your belief.
I am not asking about Visa Bulletin etc. I know about VB. I am also not asking about porting EB3 to EB2. My question is very very simple...
"ASSUME" that EB2 and EB3 dates are CURRENT then who would get priority? Is it based on RD? or EB2 vs EB3...
1) EB3 people believe and argue that it doesn't matter.
2) From what I have noticed on , eb1 > eb2 > eb3.
3) But it's not like USCIS will process all eb1 cases, then eb2 cases, and finally eb3 cases.
4) In the end, USCIS is a black box system and no one knows exactly how they work.
5) If your PD is current, be happy and your GC should come soon enough. Why bother about the details?
6) The simple logic is, eb1 has higher qualifications than eb2, and eb2 has more qualifications compared to eb3. If you believe they treat everyone the same, then be happy and stick with your belief.
2011 lack and white pictures of
pune_guy
08-20 06:28 PM
Yes these are the same databases that I have.
more...
indyanguy
03-27 01:25 PM
Can you elaborate on how the franchise thing works with respect to the investment required, the challenges in running one of these and the potential in financial returns?
Just curious to know (and am sure a lot of other people are as well)
Just curious to know (and am sure a lot of other people are as well)
eager_immi
07-17 09:28 AM
A# is either someting that you get by the following ways:
1. If you were a student and were on OPT the EAD card had an A#
2. Sometimes when your I-140 is approved it comes with A# (NOT ALWAYS NO ONE KNOWS WHY/WHY NOT)
3. When your I-485 is accepted most likely you will get a new A#
So if you have 1 or 2 use it else leave it blank.
That's your alien number and it's given to you when your I140 is approved. See my post above.
1. If you were a student and were on OPT the EAD card had an A#
2. Sometimes when your I-140 is approved it comes with A# (NOT ALWAYS NO ONE KNOWS WHY/WHY NOT)
3. When your I-485 is accepted most likely you will get a new A#
So if you have 1 or 2 use it else leave it blank.
That's your alien number and it's given to you when your I140 is approved. See my post above.
more...
Administrator2
12-09 10:47 AM
Dream Act 'Motion to proceed' passes with 59 to 40 votes.
It goes for cloture vote, which require 60 votes.
It goes for cloture vote, which require 60 votes.
2010 lack or white people- but
geniousatwork
04-07 05:10 PM
Definetly good news in these times...and gives hopes to others!
more...
gk_2000
10-19 04:40 PM
Aw, I can't say.. Who knows what will be the value of a $ that time?
hair white pictures of

ssdtm
12-14 12:55 PM
Unfortunatley Dems have not shown much zeal which conveys that Immigration Reform is one of their important agenda.
CIR is much more comprehensive and volatile with far reaching impact. It generates lot of heat and polarization. Due to ploitical sensitiveness both parties are not discucussing too much on it.
On the other hand, reforms for highly skilled immigrant are subtle in front of it. That can be done without much political heat, and that should be one of our selling point to senators/congressman. ----Vote yes for the reforms - "It has not much backlash, while delivers strong economic gains to the industry, and humanizes the existing program".
CIR is much more comprehensive and volatile with far reaching impact. It generates lot of heat and polarization. Due to ploitical sensitiveness both parties are not discucussing too much on it.
On the other hand, reforms for highly skilled immigrant are subtle in front of it. That can be done without much political heat, and that should be one of our selling point to senators/congressman. ----Vote yes for the reforms - "It has not much backlash, while delivers strong economic gains to the industry, and humanizes the existing program".
more...
funny
09-30 05:57 PM
Here it is -
http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocumentDetail&o=090000648072c5eb
So this new system will be in place on oct 29th 2008.. Lets hope that USCIS has been wrong all along in providing correct information to DHS.:D
http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocumentDetail&o=090000648072c5eb
So this new system will be in place on oct 29th 2008.. Lets hope that USCIS has been wrong all along in providing correct information to DHS.:D
hot lack and white pictures of
chanduy9
07-05 11:47 AM
Hi Guys,
We have do it in a smart way. We need to get the atten of media.
Send the flowers on july 10th. If lot of people do this the media will cover this.
Just my idea.
Thanks,
Chandra.
We have do it in a smart way. We need to get the atten of media.
Send the flowers on july 10th. If lot of people do this the media will cover this.
Just my idea.
Thanks,
Chandra.
more...
house Tags: Black and White, People.
aroranuj
06-27 09:12 AM
SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE!!!!
My employer got back to me today & informed me that based on the advise of the attorney they will not be providing me a copy of the I-140. He understands that I can leave the company anytime & that he would never hold me back. My question is if there is any other way of getting a copy of the I-140? Is a copy of either the approval notice or the receipt number critical?
Thanks guys!!!!
My employer got back to me today & informed me that based on the advise of the attorney they will not be providing me a copy of the I-140. He understands that I can leave the company anytime & that he would never hold me back. My question is if there is any other way of getting a copy of the I-140? Is a copy of either the approval notice or the receipt number critical?
Thanks guys!!!!
tattoo pictures of lack people
gc_peshwa
09-13 10:52 PM
Realistically I feel we (i.e. High Skilled Immigrant community) what the Jews went through during WWII at the hands of the Nazis.
Cornered from ALL sides.
Helpless.
Discriminated against (due to our skills and since we are willing to work like dogs, good deal for US employers)
About to be driven out of this country. (H1 expires shortly and no sign of EAD or GC)
And finally about to be MASSACRED. (at the hands of the Obama's of this world)
US is no longer attractive to top immigrant talent that actually made USA what it is today.
Cornered from ALL sides.
Helpless.
Discriminated against (due to our skills and since we are willing to work like dogs, good deal for US employers)
About to be driven out of this country. (H1 expires shortly and no sign of EAD or GC)
And finally about to be MASSACRED. (at the hands of the Obama's of this world)
US is no longer attractive to top immigrant talent that actually made USA what it is today.
more...
pictures Black+and+white+pictures+
meridiani.planum
07-18 10:37 PM
I have i140 approved from previous employer with PD Nov 2005 (which became current with Aug bulletin). New employer has not yet started GC and my 6 years of H1B are getting over in next 6 months.
Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.
Thanks!
yes you can. Since your PD is >365 days old. It does not matter that the I-140 was from a different employer, its important that its not been revoked until now. You dont need any active support from that employer (no verification letter etc). Just some proof of your PD being >365 days old, and an I-140 approved for that labor. (copy of I-140 approval notice perhaps)
Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.
Thanks!
yes you can. Since your PD is >365 days old. It does not matter that the I-140 was from a different employer, its important that its not been revoked until now. You dont need any active support from that employer (no verification letter etc). Just some proof of your PD being >365 days old, and an I-140 approved for that labor. (copy of I-140 approval notice perhaps)
dresses lack and white pictures
ita
10-30 01:55 PM
What does taking Infopass mean?
Thank you.
Thank you.
more...
makeup lack and white pictures
ardnahc
08-14 12:30 PM
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do
NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007
Cheers,
Ardnahc
NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007
Cheers,
Ardnahc
girlfriend lack and white pictures of

rajmehrotra
07-05 11:45 AM
What has happened has happened. Maybe USCIS and/or DOS did goof up. Or maybe they really did want to reduce the backlog and use up all the available visas, and with all the good faith they could muster, worked themselves into a frenzy and on morning of July 2nd, they realized their blunder.
All the talk of lawsuits and class action, IMHO, is just a gravy train by the lawyers and for the lawyers. We, the 485 filers will just extras in their lush production. What kind of remedy do we expect? The Visa Bulletin is ex cathedra guidance, but subject to revision, even if there is no precedent for such revision. There is no law that spells out the formulation of the monthly Visa Bulletins. It is merely an administrative guidance tool, no different from a train schedule, with all of its implicit caveats.
Anyhow, hard as it is, we have to hunt for the silver lining in this episode. I think if this story got enough traction as a shining example of shoddy treatment of people who respect and follow the law, and contribute positively, in every sense of the word, to the well being of the United States, we will have it in play. Intervention from the Executive and Legislative branch could then be elicited. Individually, all of us should lay out our cases, respectfully and in good detail, to the Senators and Congressmen of our areas, to let them gauge the enormity of the problem at hand. This would be dream issue for the Senators and Congress people to attend to if it gains the critical mass. Doing whatever is required to right this wrong has no downside for any of them. They can even credit themselves for somehow rescuing a remedy out of the CIR fiasco. They can be the heroes here.
The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have already run the story. We need to build up on this. Even the Lou Dobbs and law-and-order types in the public arena can be roped in on this one. After all, we are trying to immigrate the right way, by fastidiously following the law, and dropping significant chunks of dollars all around while doing so.
If our efforts lead to recapturing of unused prior-year visa numbers, a relaxation in per-country limits, a delay on the filing-fee increases, and perhaps some movement on the SKIL Bill, we will have a net gain.
All the talk of lawsuits and class action, IMHO, is just a gravy train by the lawyers and for the lawyers. We, the 485 filers will just extras in their lush production. What kind of remedy do we expect? The Visa Bulletin is ex cathedra guidance, but subject to revision, even if there is no precedent for such revision. There is no law that spells out the formulation of the monthly Visa Bulletins. It is merely an administrative guidance tool, no different from a train schedule, with all of its implicit caveats.
Anyhow, hard as it is, we have to hunt for the silver lining in this episode. I think if this story got enough traction as a shining example of shoddy treatment of people who respect and follow the law, and contribute positively, in every sense of the word, to the well being of the United States, we will have it in play. Intervention from the Executive and Legislative branch could then be elicited. Individually, all of us should lay out our cases, respectfully and in good detail, to the Senators and Congressmen of our areas, to let them gauge the enormity of the problem at hand. This would be dream issue for the Senators and Congress people to attend to if it gains the critical mass. Doing whatever is required to right this wrong has no downside for any of them. They can even credit themselves for somehow rescuing a remedy out of the CIR fiasco. They can be the heroes here.
The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have already run the story. We need to build up on this. Even the Lou Dobbs and law-and-order types in the public arena can be roped in on this one. After all, we are trying to immigrate the right way, by fastidiously following the law, and dropping significant chunks of dollars all around while doing so.
If our efforts lead to recapturing of unused prior-year visa numbers, a relaxation in per-country limits, a delay on the filing-fee increases, and perhaps some movement on the SKIL Bill, we will have a net gain.
hairstyles People Also Love: art middot; lack
cjagtap
11-17 07:53 AM
I received my AP for the entire family thru' my lawyer and USCIS webpage is still showing that my 131 is in progress and case pending???
Hope it should not happen to the final GC!
Anyone like me?
Hope it should not happen to the final GC!
Anyone like me?
prem_goel
08-15 09:36 AM
would appreciate if any of you experts can share some intelligent thoughts on it...
deepakjain
07-22 05:45 PM
Anyone who has H1B extension and AP and EAD ....it is better to have H1B stamped on passport and use the same to enter US....do not listen to others....
It is up to you if you entend to use H1B stamp or AP....the POE officer cannot force you to use AP or H1B stamp...carry all the documents with you.
THe best thing about getting H1B stamped is that in case of 485 rejection you can still be on H1B and file for reopening your case. Peace of mind is the key here
It is up to you if you entend to use H1B stamp or AP....the POE officer cannot force you to use AP or H1B stamp...carry all the documents with you.
THe best thing about getting H1B stamped is that in case of 485 rejection you can still be on H1B and file for reopening your case. Peace of mind is the key here
No comments:
Post a Comment