Black And White X

images lack and white wallpaper. Black And White X. wallpaper lack white.
  • wallpaper lack white.



  • surabhi
    08-11 10:39 AM
    Hi

    You may already be knowing this. But a note of caution, after hearing few horror stories on H4 going out of status involuntarily.

    Extension of renewal on H1 does not mean H4 is automatically renewed. Your new H1b is valid until 2009. Unless you have filed I-539 along with your H1b renewal application, your wife is not going to get new I-94. So if her I-94 is expiring december 2007, she will be out of status after that date, not withstanding your H1B validiity.

    It doesnt matter if her visa stamp has your latest employer listed. The single most important thing that will determine her legal status is the validity of I-94 stamp





    wallpaper wallpaper lack white. Black And White X. Lovers (Black/White), 1990
  • Lovers (Black/White), 1990



  • reddysn
    06-17 10:46 PM
    I dont know about it

    But you may want to read this for the procedure for applying waiver for medical issues

    http://faq.visapro.com/Immigration-Medical-Exams-FAQ9.asp


    All
    First of all, sorry to open a new thread for my problem, but didn't find a related thread.

    I was tested positive for genetal herpes 6months ago, but after that i didn't have any outbreaks. Now i have to go for medicals for my I485 next week.
    Iam very much worried if it will effect my chances of getting GC.
    Should i let the civil surgeon know iam positive for herpes and show my medical reports before he does the blood work, or should i wait till he finishes my blood work? I have read that i can apply for a waiver even if im tested positive for herpes, is it true? If so, can any body please tell me what is the procedure? Do i need to do it when we are filing for 485, or is it a separate process?

    Please guide me.

    Thanks in advance.





    Black And White X. Black And White Bedroom
  • Black And White Bedroom



  • 485Mbe4001
    06-13 11:58 AM
    My uncles GC's and Indian passports were stolen a few years back. it took them 6 months to get a new card, you cannot leave the country. Other than that they did not have major issues. File a police report keep copies of the report and all correspondence in safe deposit box. As a precaution put a hold on your credit at the 3 credit agencies.

    Hi All,

    We are devastated. We got robbed last weekend. We lost everything including our green cards. After 6 years of wait, we got the cards in May. Unfortunately, we did not make any photocopies. We applied for replacement of cards using I-90 forms. Has anyone been in such a situation ?

    Please help us with any suggestions.

    Thanking you all.





    2011 Lovers (Black/White), 1990 Black And White X. Static-X - Black And White LIVE @ Rock On The Range 2009
  • Static-X - Black And White LIVE @ Rock On The Range 2009



  • gc_rip
    06-18 12:48 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    Please comment on my situation.

    My current job, 140 is approved, and employer ready to file 485. But there is also a risk of layoff in coming 2 months. Employer won't revoke I-140, if he had to let me go.

    I have another employer interested and has filed H1 transfer. I am in the 7th year of H1.

    If I let current employer file I-485, and also get EAD/AP. Then if laid off after 2 months, and new employer ready to wait for 2 months from now, understanding the situation.

    1. Can I join the new employer on H1, after 2 months. Will can cancel my I-485 processing automatically, even though the employer did not revoke the I-140?

    2. Should I join the new employer on EAD, which will be approved for 1 year by then? Will there be risk of violation of AC21, and 485 or EAD renewal being rejected at later stage? And what would be a fall-back strategy in such case?

    3. Just join the new employer, as it will be stable job. and not worry about the 485 date. It will be current again next year.

    4. Is there any information, how the AC-21 works? Is it automatic, or do I need to file for some documents when I switch jobs. That would prevent me from taking any job before 6 months. But I may be laid off in 2 months.

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    Black And White X. #39;Reptile#39; – White x Black
  • #39;Reptile#39; – White x Black



  • Rb_newsletter
    09-16 01:39 PM
    Why even this discussion. there are many who no longer work for the sponsor even before getting the GC. What do you think happens if they find out? have you heard of anybody whose GC was affected?

    because this will be a question when the candidate goes for citizenship. If candidate cannot convince the officer that his/her intention was to work with GC sponsor then citizenship may not be given.





    Black And White X. Hat – White x Black
  • Hat – White x Black



  • seahawks
    10-27 11:40 AM
    Please make sure all WA state members attend this meeting. This is our first meeting. We want to meet all of the members so that we can better connect and share information that cannot be posted on public forums. We also want members to work together to build a strong local state chapter. We have lots of exciting tasks that we all need to take up, your participation is critical for meeting IV goals. Please act, join and meet with us!



    more...


    Black And White X. Black white a monochrome
  • Black white a monochrome



  • deardar
    02-08 07:59 AM
    Hi,
    I am waiting for replys.
    But with in one month of my h1 approval of nov2007 i came to India.
    I did one certification(one paper) in one language in november2007.
    I have only one paystub.Do i need my employer 3 yrs tax papers.I am the 1st employee to my employer.Is any other documents needed other than pictures of my employers office,tax papers.Did i have to submit my indian experience or any other documents from indian company.Right now Can i change years of experience in india(Actually i submitted in h1 process 2 +yrs of experience in india,Can i change that to 1 yr exp in india now.Because i missed few documents of india experience).

    In which location is easy for me to stamp delhi|mumbai|chennai.
    Pls post experiences and needed docs.

    DO you have a choice ? I thought if this is first time stamping you have to go to the consulate which serves your state.





    2010 Black And White Bedroom Black And White X. lack and white wallpaper.
  • lack and white wallpaper.



  • vinaypuri
    03-01 05:28 PM
    You should be able too. I am in a same spot as you. I am loosing hope on American GC.



    more...


    Black And White X. Black x White x Red Himegyaru
  • Black x White x Red Himegyaru



  • H1Girl
    08-31 10:56 PM
    Hey H1Girl, kriskris did not use the word "ATTRONEY".

    ATTORNEY - A professional*person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
    ATTRONEY - Word yet to be invented/discovered in english.


    Looks like you don't have any other work except finding typos on other's posts...Anyway, good catch...

    Please help the above guy if you can and try not to deviate the post...





    hair Static-X - Black And White LIVE @ Rock On The Range 2009 Black And White X. lack and white photography
  • lack and white photography



  • gemini23
    11-21 08:54 AM
    I searched this and could not find anywhere.

    does anyone know for sure that a copy of CURRENT and VALID I-797 is needed for EAD renewal?

    does anyone know for sure that a copy of CURRENT and VALID H1B is needed for EAD renewal?



    more...


    Black And White X. Jordan Here. Air Jordan 12
  • Jordan Here. Air Jordan 12



  • amsgc
    02-19 12:50 AM
    Count me in.





    hot #39;Reptile#39; – White x Black Black And White X. A Black And White Hound
  • A Black And White Hound



  • varakur
    08-10 07:24 PM
    Hello everybody,

    I just got my Labor done few days back. I am in India now, but looks like I have to file I140/485 before Aug 17th. For this, MUST I fly back immediately, or can I file from India (by couriering the required documents).

    How will this work for my wife (who is on H4 now)?
    If I only travel back to US, can I file for my wife too. Or I file it for myself, and file for my wife after Aug17th when she is back.

    Or MUST my wife also be present in US to file the I140/485?


    Pls advice.

    thanks,
    -Prasad



    more...


    house 3D Black amp; White Animal Cards Black And White X. ENG TZ Black/Black White
  • ENG TZ Black/Black White



  • chanduv23
    10-28 07:15 AM
    Come on Mariners - everyone must be at the meet.





    tattoo Hat – White x Black Black And White X. lack white pictures
  • lack white pictures



  • lbk
    08-02 07:47 PM
    I got I-140 Notice returned as undeliverable.

    I got email notification on June 26 as approved and we will mail it to you.
    After 2 days lated my attorny told me that he got that letter, he send to me by email as pdf file.

    I have a question the letter attorny got is pdf file or original by mail(post).
    Who will get the I -140 aaproval original letter?



    more...


    pictures Black white a monochrome Black And White X. Black or white linen
  • Black or white linen



  • sweet23guyin
    04-23 01:31 PM
    You aint getting any information or clarification on this buddy. Everyone says it is a gray area. I am getting gray hair trying to get clarification for this gray area :)

    Something so simple cannot be clarified, this is pathetic state of our being. Cant get a head start on business or even think about doing anything out of the box. Depressing!!!


    I was in dilemma just like every one; keep postponing things right from the day I got EAD(2years passed).
    Since I am on employment with H1b/GC sponsoring employer full time, I did not see a problem starting a company on my spouse name and start working part time as Corp to corp relation.
    My feeling is, even if my status changed to EAD ( I don't know how to inform USCIS or USCIS know if I work for my spouse single member company), what will be the impact? RFE's for the next 3-5years? In such scenarios H1b/GC employer will any way ans those calls.

    Though, I don't have any proof/idea of what the status I am/will be in using EAD as part time. I simply took the plunge with my gut feeling and economy situation.
    If there is a chance or idea you want to put forth with your own company, there is no good time than today!

    Good luck and let us know.





    dresses A Black And White Hound Black And White X. IV Pop X White Black Red
  • IV Pop X White Black Red



  • snathan
    02-15 11:55 AM
    Where is the law that inquiring about PERM process in a forum OR even with Attorney or Employer is not allowed ? Unless you can cite a law how can you call it illegal ?

    I am quoting it from the attorney's web site as I am not able to find the guide line from the DHS/USCIS source. You can google for further information.


    Jackson & Hertogs: PERM program summary (http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/ref/perm.shtml)

    The PERM form includes an attestation that asks whether the employer has laid off any employees in the occupation, or in a related occupation, within the past six months. If the employer has laid off workers in the occupation within the past six months, the employer must attest whether it contacted and considered these workers for the job on the PERM application. For some employers, a layoff may mean that a PERM application cannot be filed until six months after the date of the layoff. If the employer files a PERM case indicating that US workers were laid off in the six months prior to filing, the employer is likely to receive an audit requesting additional clarification about the layoff.

    DOL has long been concerned about the bona fides of a job opportunity if the sponsored foreign national is a key employee of the employer, is related to the employer, or is so closely involved with the employer that it is unlikely that the sponsored position would be truly "open" to U.S. workers. DOL has added specific disclosures to the PERM application for employers that are closely held corporations, partnerships, or have few employees. Further, if the alien beneficiary is one of 10 or fewer employees, the employer must disclose any family relationship between the employees and the beneficiary. DOL has issued audit requests on PERM cases that disclose a family relationship to confirm that a bona fide job opportunity exists.

    In 2007, DOL amended its regulations to address fraud concerns with the labor certification process. Under the revised regulations, DOL has the authority to debar employers, attorneys and agents from filing labor certifications if DOL determines that certain violations have occurred, including sale or barter of an approved labor certification, willful provision of false or inaccurate information in a labor certification, fraud, or a pattern and practice of failure to comply with the terms of a labor certification application. The rule specifies that a debarment action may be brought up to six years after the labor certification at issue was filed, and a party may be debarred from filing labor certifications for up to three years from the date of debarment. An employer who has a pattern of failing to respond to audit letters may be found to be a willful violator, and potentially may be debarred from the PERM program for up to three years.

    Finally, the sponsored foreign national cannot be involved in the recruitment process in any manner. S/he cannot participate in reviewing resumes or interviewing candidates.



    more...


    makeup Black x White x Red Himegyaru Black And White X. 3D Black amp; White Animal Cards
  • 3D Black amp; White Animal Cards



  • sertasheep
    03-07 05:58 PM
    Immigration Voice will conduct conference calls periodically with immigration attorneys regarding issues affecting employment-based immigration.

    The scope of discussion would be around issues pertaining to employment-based immigration law impacting highly-skilled primary beneficiaries as well as their dependents.

    Immigration Voice provides this at no cost to all registered members. Members can benefit from this free advice, and access links to the recordings, transcripts and more.

    How it works:

    - Members email their questions to Immigration Voice (see procedure below)
    - Since this is a pro-bono service from the attorneys at this time, please use your judgment on questions that are time-sensitive and require immediate consultation. Due to the volume of questions as well as availability of the attorney, please permit for more than the standard response time you would expect from a paid consultation
    - During the pre-determined conference call, Immigration voice moderates the call and poses questions to the attorney
    The lawyer(s) would answer accepted questions on the phone call in real time.
    - We would allow one followup question from the person who originally submitted the question.
    - The call and advice would be free to cost to everyone. After the call, the recording would be available for members to playback. If time permits, we will also post the pdf file transcript of questions-answers for the benefit of everyone.
    - The question-answer session does not constitute any attorney-client relationship or any attorney-client privileges. The advice would be given based on information provided in the question which may not be sufficient for a complete answer.
    - Questions that are related to H1, L1, H4, visa-stamping, employment based Green card etc will take higher priority over all other questions pertaining to areas of immigration that are not related to H1 or EB greencard. This is because this organization represents legal highly-skilled employment based immigrants.
    - If your question is received after the cutoff date wherein the attorney accepts questions, such questions will be carried over to the next conference call due to paucity of time.
    - Questions would be considered on a FIFO basis(First In, First Out), and a unique ID will be assigned to each question that will be used through the lifecycle of that question(Real FIFO, not BEC type FIFO).

    How to submit your questions:

    Please read the disclaimer below before submitting your questions via email.Please provide us with the following information, preferably in the following format, and keep it consise and crisp:

    Email with Subject Line saying : Seeking Legal Opinion.
    Email Address: legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org
    Your Info: Please mention your first Name, City and State, so that we can use it to announce your question in the call. That way, your question would be distinguished from similar sounding questions.
    Your Country of Citizenship: If your spouse is from a country other than yours, please specify both your countries of citizenship
    Your Questions: Provide some clear background. Avoid questions with long and complicated case-specific situations that are like "Can I do X? If yes then is option A or option B better? If option A then can I file this? IF option B then can I file this? If B fails then can I refile A?". Such flow-chart and if-then-else type questions would be taken up only if time is left and attorney is comfortable in answering questions with limited information of your situation.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    REQUEST: In the interest of everyone, we request you to run a spellcheck on your questions before you email them to us, to minimize the effort taken by us to clean up and send to the attorney. It provides a professional touch if we use formal, business English. (i.e., refrain from using slang, shorthand, abbreviations, all capitals, all lowercase, colloquialism, et-al).Microsoft Word, among other Word Processors provide excellent spell checkers and thesaurus options to help you with this.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:

    By participating in any conference calls or reviewing a transcript or recording of any conference calls, you agree that you have read and understand the following disclaimer:

    The information provided during these conference calls as well as any transcripts or recordings posted on this website or websites of participating law firms or attorneys is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of any participating attorneys or in any way establish an attorney-client relationship with any participating attorneys. You should not rely solely upon information that you may receive during any conference calls, or any transcripts or recordings of conference calls. You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing. The information provided during any conference calls and their transcripts or recordings was pertinent at the time of the conference calls, but may become outdated. We are not responsible in any way for any outdated materials.

    IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTICIPATING ATTORNEYS, LAW FIRMS, INDIVIDUALS, OR IMMIGRATION VOICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONFERENCE CALLS, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE WHERE TRANSCRIPTS OR RECORDINGS MAY BE POSTED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Recordings from Previously Held Conference calls:
    These can be accessed at Immigration Voice's Blog on Blogspot.com (http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com/)

    Transcripts from Previously Held Conference calls:
    Transcripts of previous calls can be accessed here (http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com/2006/12/check-out-my-public-files-on-mydatabus.html)





    girlfriend lack white pictures Black And White X. Product Details. Zebra
  • Product Details. Zebra



  • mita
    09-30 06:13 PM
    FIFO must be based on PD and not on I-485 application receive date, I hope you meant the same.
    there was a thread yesterday discussing this news. It is indeed welcome news. Atleast now USCIS should concentrate on FIFO approvals. There are just too many 2003/4/5 EB-2I applicants waiting in line when 2006 applicants got approved in a frenzy last couple of months...what a cruel joke! and for EB-3I, this news may reveal the total number of cases pending. Nobody seemed to know the accurate count...





    hairstyles Jordan Here. Air Jordan 12 Black And White X. and in Black and White!
  • and in Black and White!



  • ups
    05-07 02:59 PM
    I and my husband both of us lost our passports too. We got it stamped again when we went to India. In between I transferred my h1s also with the copy of lost passport and duplicate passport issued by indian embassy ny office. It wasn't too difficult to get it stamped again from mumbai consulate india.

    You might get it stamped from Canada or Mexico. We just didn't want to take risk because we had copy of lost and inside usa we could do all our work(including transferring h1s) with the copy.

    Don't worry. It is not that big as it looks. Though indian embassy took 12 months to issue duplicate passport





    kondur_007
    10-16 04:10 PM
    My current employer gurantee that he will not withdraw I-140. I also talked to lawyer and she said it is individual choice but it is always good to let USCIS know since your case is pending..
    However, I am little nervous since I heard that USCIS is rejecting I-485 for straight forward AC21 cases. Can't really think which way should go?
    Thank you for your replies and interest.

    If you do not plan to return to the original employer after GC approval; you have to use AC 21. (otherwise it will be problem in future).

    However, "using AC21" does not require you to send anything to USCIS (although you CAN send); what would be needed at minimum is some documentation that justifies the "same or similar" occupation and wages. Now you can have this documentation with your lawyer and never send it to USCIS (unless asked for) or you can file it with USCIS (and in that case it gets lost in 90% cases as their mailroom does not know what to do with it). Having this documentation will help you in future if there is a question why you did not work for the sponsoring employer after GC approval.

    See my comments in following thread as well:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22051

    Hope this clarifies things.
    Good Luck.





    thomachan72
    11-11 12:58 PM
    My PD is Dec 2005 (EB2) and I'm on EAD. I dont know when I'll get the GC but hoping that I'll get it in the next year. I already got an RFE so I'm not expecting another one. The question is, if I get laid off now, can I buy a business (say a convenience store or a subway) and run it (while on EAD)? and would it cause any problems now or in the future when applying for citizenship? I know you have to work in same or similar industry, but my industry is hard hit with recession and I don't think I can find a similar job. So how will they enforce this? Or do they even care?

    technically speaking the answer would be "absolutely not"; however, you could try your luck. There might not be another RFE for you and you might get greened. I have known people who were waiting for 485 approval and got laid off. They did nothing but wait anxiously till the miracle happened and the GC showed up in the mail. Immediately they applied for unemployment benefit. There was not much time gap (approx 2 weeks) between being laid off and receiving the GC in this case.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment