black ops ascension

black ops ascension. Call Of Duty Black Ops | First
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops | First



  • honeyB
    01-23 02:23 PM
    Hi,
    How can we findout whether we got soft luds or not?





    black ops ascension. take on lack ops after a
  • take on lack ops after a



  • msandhu
    08-07 04:33 PM
    You can do landing and H1-Stamping at the same time in canada. You do not need stamped visa to come back to US from Canada as long as you have your H1 extension papers with you and you come back in 30 days





    black ops ascension. duty lack ops ascension
  • duty lack ops ascension



  • needhelp!
    11-05 04:15 PM
    bump





    black ops ascension. seating chart, Cod
  • seating chart, Cod



  • kmkanth
    08-06 07:08 PM
    LUD on I-140 on July.13.08



    more...


    black ops ascension. Call of Duty Black Ops:
  • Call of Duty Black Ops:



  • paskal
    12-14 12:45 AM
    for those that have not visited the MN thread under the separate forum for chapters, here is the link:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=37195#post37195





    black ops ascension. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops



  • StarSun
    02-10 03:20 PM
    What is the deadline for sending the questions? can it be sent 1hour before the call starts?

    Also, what is the number to be called?

    thank you.

    The deadline for sending your questions is by 12 noon on the day of the conference call.

    For call in details, please refer to the red colored thread titled "Free Attorney Call: Date and Lawyer Name" running on the home page under "Recent Forum Posts" or you can look it up in the members forum.

    If you have any questions address it to ivcoordinator@gmail.com



    more...


    black ops ascension. Black Ops Ascension Poster.
  • Black Ops Ascension Poster.



  • quizzer
    01-09 12:27 PM
    not to trivialize the issue at discussion.......... I am sure this is important to you.

    However, what does this have anything to do with Non Immigrant visas?

    reason is i want expert opinion from members of this esteem forum (most of them belong to IT industry and some of them would have similar experience like me)

    Also i didnt know which forum to raise this question and i thought this particular forum was more related than GC forums.





    black ops ascension. Black Ops Zombie Glitches:
  • Black Ops Zombie Glitches:



  • rockstart
    10-29 12:25 PM
    Pls check the fees to be sent with new application, you might have to send the new fees. consult your lawyer



    more...


    black ops ascension. of Duty Black Ops: Top 10
  • of Duty Black Ops: Top 10



  • eb2_mumbai
    10-22 09:11 AM
    If you filed G 28 then both you and Lawyer will receive the copy of RFE. In case you have not filed G 28 only you will receive the RFE copy. USCIS does not care who answers the RFE as long as it is satisfied with the response.


    Just want to double confirm, are you sure that if G-28 is filed along with I-485, ONLY lawer receives RFE letter. Can you please point to any official link?

    I left my old job where I filed G-28 with I-485. At my new job, HR in immigration department are telling me that there is no need to file G-28 since RFE is received by the applicant. Nor they recommend filing AC21. So no G-28 no AC21

    Please guide.





    black ops ascension. Call of Duty Black Ops First
  • Call of Duty Black Ops First



  • chanduv23
    09-03 10:00 PM
    Politely: I think that my time can be better spent distributing fliers. My time is limited, if I attend this I won't have much time to distribute fliers. So unless someone convinces me why this is more important I won't be attending.

    The event is mainly to bolster the attendance for the Rally and also give the community an opportunity to interact with other community members to discuss mobilization plans and campaigns.

    While few members are highly informed on all these things, a lot of members will have basic questions.

    Distributing flyers is good, we we must continue to do that - these flyers must be distributed at strategic locations otherwise there is not much use. The locations would include highly populated skilled workers areas like Jersey and NYC where thousands of tech workers are affected by retrogression and also universities where students who graduate will face the quota issues when they look for their first job.



    more...


    black ops ascension. Black Ops First Strike
  • Black Ops First Strike



  • sheshadripv
    12-13 12:45 PM
    My collegues have travelled via Germany with exipred visa(they had valid I94s too). and I heard that only via Germany transit visa is not necessary. But if you travel through France, transit visa is necessary.





    black ops ascension. cod lack ops ascension zombies. COD: Black Ops Zombies-; COD: Black Ops Zombies-. rezenclowd3. May 6, 02:23 AM. Porsche 930 Slant nose.
  • cod lack ops ascension zombies. COD: Black Ops Zombies-; COD: Black Ops Zombies-. rezenclowd3. May 6, 02:23 AM. Porsche 930 Slant nose.



  • Sakthisagar
    04-30 10:07 AM
    I feel I had taken the right decision. I moved back to India in Nov 09 itself. I had a PD of feb 08 and was in EB-2 but looking at all the mess,I had decided to move back.

    Good for you do you feel in India politics is much better?? man still a forgein lady is ruling India. if you are in India why you bother about this mess. be at peace with yourself. enjoy life. dont bother ..



    more...


    black ops ascension. Duty Black Ops: Ascension.
  • Duty Black Ops: Ascension.



  • chnaveen
    06-09 06:46 PM
    After the July 2007, there was July 2008, and then July 2009 before July 2010.
    So no need to think about that July 2007 every now and then.
    We should do our best like the one we just had, the Advocacy days in DC.

    We are expecting some surprises in the July Bulletin. Remember July 2007 fiasco. This year also there are some situations like CIR as before. What about the expected spillover? However, can we expect positive surprises?

    Let us start the prediction, analysis, etc, game for the July Bulletin.





    black ops ascension. Black Ops Ascension - Tips
  • Black Ops Ascension - Tips



  • bikram_das_in
    04-13 02:44 PM
    Congrats bro. Please keep contributing to IV.



    more...


    black ops ascension. Black Ops – Zombie Modus Ep.
  • Black Ops – Zombie Modus Ep.



  • rajubuthi
    08-18 08:47 AM
    Gurus,
    Sorry.. I just received the letter received from USCIS.. Its mentioned as "NOTICE TO INTENT TO DENY(NOID)".

    The reason specified in the letters:

    - Section 203(b)(2)(A)
    - 8 C.F.R 204.5(l)(3)(ii)(C)

    Please advise me what to next..! Is there any chance of a positive result.?

    IF ANYBODY KNOWS A GOOD 'EDUCATION EVALUATION AGENCY", Can you please post it here?

    Thank you..

    Rgds,
    Raju





    black ops ascension. call of duty lack ops zombies
  • call of duty lack ops zombies



  • mdross2
    11-16 01:19 PM
    Hi All

    I have a query, Maybe some of the experts here can help me out.

    1. I came to the US in 2003 on a L-1 via company A.(I have the original petition)
    2. I switched to H-1 via company B in 2005 .(I have the copy of I-797A)
    3. In 2006 I switched to company C. (I have the original for I-797A)

    All this while I was here(U.S) only . I am going for a vacation (much needed :-) to India next month. I need to get a VISA stamped to come back.


    Question 1. - The I-94 I have stapled in my passport is when I entered US. There have been 2 I-94's after that (from I-797A from company B and company C) ... Which one of those I need to submit when I go to India ? If its from A,B and C ...Does it have to be from the original since I don't have the original I-797A from company B ?)

    Question 2. - As far as docs required for VISA stamping interview are concerned I have read various websites and posts and most of them say that I need the original I-797A only for the current (company C) H-1 petition.The copies of I-797A from the old employers will suffice too. Is that correct ?

    Thanks.



    more...


    black ops ascension. Black Ops Ascension Zombie Map
  • Black Ops Ascension Zombie Map



  • a_yaja
    12-29 11:49 AM
    so you can setup your own LLC. start hiring people?
    You can start LLC and hire people to work for that company. But if you try to apply for H1B for any of the employees, you should be prepared to:
    1. Show business case that the H1B is for permanent employment (at the minimum for the time-period you seek H1B validity)
    2. Show that you have the ability to pay the H1B worker atleast the minimum prevailing wage

    If the company is new (less than 2 yrs old), it might be difficult to show that you can pay the minimum prevailing wages, unless you have cash reserves to show that you can pay atleast 6 months salary for all employees.

    I wanted to go down the same route - asking a friend (American Citizen) to setup a LLC and hire me on a part-time H1 so that I could do contracting work - but I talked to an attorney first - and he advised me against it and pointed out (1) and (2) above.

    Bottom line - I have to wait till I can file for 485 to do any kind of part time contract work :(





    black ops ascension. Black Ops Zombies on Ascension
  • Black Ops Zombies on Ascension



  • Rinsha
    04-03 11:33 PM
    Works just fine for me
    I'm on a Mac, perhaps that's why I can't see it. It's very strange though. I used to be able to load the DOS site without any problem.





    black ops ascension. lack ops ascension map
  • lack ops ascension map



  • theconfused
    04-02 10:21 PM
    Hey Dontcareanymore,

    You are right.

    For other folks, here is the summary -

    1) Got H1B visa stamp valid from August 2007 till August 2010.

    2) Started working from October 2007 and Was laid off in November 2007.

    3) Joined a consultant (IT) in December 2007. Got the training but never pursued any job as did not like the IT field.

    4) Found another job in my field (chemical engineering), filed for H1B (premium processing). Got approved without change of status in March 2008 (I-797B) .

    6) Attorney said that i have an almost brand new H1B visa so don't have to get a new visa but have to bring myself back into status by re-entering into US. Did that in April 2008. Total number of out of status days = 134. Started working for this employer from April till 30 September 2008.

    7) Found another job. Changed the job. Got the I-797A (with I-94). Working with them since October 2008. This new petition is valid from 1 October 2008 till 30 September 2011.

    8) Came to New Delhi for visa stamping on 25th Feb 2010. Had almost 20 to 30 minutes long interview.

    9) First VO asked normal questions such was job duties, salary, last 3 pay stub, W2 form etc.

    10) Then VO found out from the form DS 160 that i have checked on 'out of status' checkbox. She asked what happened. I explained it.

    11) She went to consult someone else. Came back and gave me back all the documents and asked that someone will call me on another counter.

    12) Another lady called me on different counter after 30 minutes. She sounded friendly and gave me a 221 g form (pink). She told me that it will take 6 to 8 weeks to finish the admin processing.

    13) 221 g form had questions like resume, thesis, publication, last 5 travels in US etc.

    14) I asked the lady if i can go back on my current valid visa and new I-797A. She went to consult with someone else and said that yes i can go back if i want to and the embassy will shoot me an email when they need the passport for visa stamping.

    15) With my best judgment, I left India for US on 3rd March 2010. At POE (Chicago), forwarded my passport (work visa valid till August 2010) with the I-797 A (valid till September 2011). CBP officer gave me the I-94 valid till September 2011.

    16) On 16th March 2010, got an email from embassy that they need my passport.

    17) I asked if they have received the clearance. They sent me back the automated message that they need my passport.

    18) Called DOS to know the status. They said that they can only see on their system the information submitted by the embassy and not beyond that. And the latest information embassy submitted was that they need my passport. The also mentioned that they don't have any idea why the embassy needs my passport. And 221 g is not cleared yet.

    19) With best of my abilities, made a decision to go back to India and submit the passport to vfs.

    20) Came to India on 29th March 2010 (early AM) and submitted the passport on the same day.

    21) Passport was sent back to me on 1st April 2010 with the visa stamped.

    22) The new Visa expiration date is 29th March 2012 while I-797A expiration date is September 2011. Why is it so i do not know.

    23) Checked the status on the New Delhi embassy website for 221g and it still says that the case is pending though i have received the visa stamp. It indicates that embassy folks do not update the case status report for 221 g.

    Please feel free to ask any question.

    Thanks a lot to all of you reading this...





    Leo07
    12-27 03:09 PM
    If you have your latest H1B approved, old Stamp is still valid. Just inform your attorney and take the papers that your attorney will pass on. Plus your employment letter+recent pay stubs, just the regular stuff.

    Good Luck with your mom's health!

    God Bless!

    I have a valid H-1B valid till 18th feb 2011 for employment with my previous employer. I had changed employment and now have I797C for the new employer valid till Nov 2011. I plan to go to India and be back in 1 week, my employer would issue me a leave approval letter. My present employer is a big hospital-non profit and I am a health professional.

    Can some one tell if would need to get a new visa stamped if I come back by 15th January 2011. What documents should I carry. Should I talk to a lawyer before I leave. My mom is stable now but I am afraid If dont go now, I might not be able to gor a long time as I dont want to get re-stamping done.

    Please advice





    aroranuj
    08-19 10:05 PM
    I am filing for my EAD renewal and had a quick question...I have an EAD card from when I was in college and did my OPT. The problem though is that I do not have some of the details that they ask for while filing EAD renewal, such as what Center was it processed at & what was the application date.

    I have already called USCIS & they cant pull up what center my EAD was filed at or the date it was filed. Can anyone suggest what I should do in this situation? What do I put in the form? Does anyone have similar experiences?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment