Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling

images OK! says the Blake and Ryan Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Blake Lively spotted
  • Blake Lively spotted



  • gc_kaavaali
    07-29 07:35 PM
    Please contact your local senator and explain your problem. Probably he/she can help you.


    I�m a legal immigrant, I140 approved and on EB3 waiting list, priority date 04/2006. I need to renew my valid SC driver's license that will expire on 08/15/2010. Went to SC DMV today and they confiscated my valid SC drivers license card, issued a sheet of paper (Letter size) with letter head "Temporary driver's license card" witho no photo on it. This "document" is only valid in SC. May take up to 60 days to re-issue my SC DL card. I'm a professional electronic engineer and my work requires to travel outside the SC state. Why do I need to be punished? Just because I am a foreigner! This is an interesting story where the SC and other states illegal Immigration Reform Act is affecting legal immigrants very badly. Is all about illegal immigrants or there is a growing xenophobia in the USA? If you are a foreigner but legally in this country you are consider guilty until proven innocent? Or all immigrants are consider illegal?





    wallpaper Blake Lively spotted Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Who is Ryan Gosling Dating:
  • Who is Ryan Gosling Dating:



  • sweet_jungle
    12-04 05:46 AM
    This year in August, most of the WAC I-485 cases were given an unfair beating and were largely neglected in the approvals. Most of these cases are not current now but many will become again next year. So, based on this year's experience, we need to prepare so that we do not again get beaten up. By WAC I-485 cases, I mean cases filed in July 2007 in NSC but were receipted at CSC and sent back to NSC. In g neral, it applies to all cases which were transferred between centers

    There were mainly 2 issues faced:

    1) Biometrics for these cases do not get attached to file. Reason is when we do the biometrics, the results are sent to CSC because the case number starts with WAC. The results do not automatically get transmitted to NSC. Most of us had to make phone calls to make it happen. By that time, precious time was lost and the visa numbers got over.
    The issue will now again come up as most of our fingerprints are approaching 15 month expiry. So, when we again do biometrics in the next few months, the results will remain stuck at CSC.When in July/August in 2009 , we will become current again, our cases will not get picked due to lack of biometrics. So, how do we go about fixing the problem? Writing to ombudsman? I am looking for suggestions. I did write to ombudsman and got some standard response.

    2) Second issue faced was inability to file service requests. Even though processing dates were more than 30 days from receipt date, the system was not allowing filing of SRs as it was taking the reps. to CSC 485 processing times which are stuck at 2006. This is totally unfair and if a LIN person is able to file SR we should get the same right. True, SRs often invoke some useless response. But, if PD and RD are current, it can be quite useful.

    So, I am asking for suggestions for tacking the above problems so that we can be prepared for next year. The time to act is now.





    Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling Blake Lively
  • Ryan Gosling Blake Lively



  • puddonhead
    05-22 09:47 AM
    The terms "Active Trader", and "Active Investor" may sometimes denote two completely different things.

    "Active Trader" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_trading) is one who does day trading. While this opens you up to a pandoras box of regulatory and compliance related stuff - which I would find to be too onerous as an individual - it is perfectly OK to do this in H1B from an immigration law standpoint.

    The term "Active Investor" is sometimes used to refer an "Active Trader" - and at some other times loosely used in lieu of "Activist Investor" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activist_investor). It is NOT OK for an H1B to be an activist investor.





    2011 Who is Ryan Gosling Dating: Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling Blake and Ryan
  • Ryan Gosling Blake and Ryan



  • lacrossegc
    07-30 04:54 PM
    It seems that USCIS posted new versions of I765 dated (07/30/2007)N.
    Looks like it is a required form and older versions are not accepted....!!!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

    Disgusting .... I hope that USCIS issues a statement and allows for people who have already submitted or ready to submit before Aug 17th to use old forms

    Filing Fee :
    $340
    Special Instructions :

    If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.

    You may be eligible to file this form electronically. Please see the related link "Introduction to Electronic Filing" for more information.



    more...


    Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Blake Lively: Everybody#39;s
  • Blake Lively: Everybody#39;s



  • Anil_s
    07-02 06:48 AM
    Hi Ari,

    Thank you for the information.

    How Will it affect my H1-B process

    Anil





    Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Are Blake Lively and Ryan
  • Are Blake Lively and Ryan



  • rajutata
    03-18 03:40 PM
    Prevailing wage is for your future job after you get your green card. Bonus is paid this year although it was for your last year work and can not be included in your last year W2 and is not necessary also. Sometimes we get paid December months salary in January of the following year and will not show up in previous year's W2.

    It is not a requirement at all.



    more...


    Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling The New York
  • Ryan Gosling The New York



  • waitin_toolong
    11-21 09:43 AM
    the above scenario was if you were mnaintaing H1 status. if you are working using EAD then ofcourse your current status wont be H1 bur AOS hence you will send proof of that.

    The idea is to show that you are here legally and if working prrof of that authorization thorough a visa or EAD.





    2010 Ryan Gosling Blake Lively Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. OK! says the Blake and Ryan
  • OK! says the Blake and Ryan



  • yestogc
    05-11 10:19 PM
    Keep going



    more...


    Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Blake Lively vient de sortir
  • Blake Lively vient de sortir



  • InTheMoment
    04-29 08:40 PM
    and now TOI has a big headline that the Swine Flu has now reached India, thanks to its carrier from Texas who flew into Hyderabad a couple of days ago.

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Swine-flu-reaches-India/articleshow/4465683.cms





    hair Ryan Gosling Blake and Ryan Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Povećaj Blake Lively i Ryan
  • Povećaj Blake Lively i Ryan



  • lostinbeta
    09-10 02:14 AM
    Hmm, odd, I don't think my footer uses up too much processor power and it uses everything you said not to use. Haha, oh well, I am not complaining.

    I still need to get my hands on a copy of Illustrator. I have used it before and it is great! Just gotta save up...............



    more...


    Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Ol#39; blue eyes is back: Ryan
  • Ol#39; blue eyes is back: Ryan



  • priderock
    06-02 07:13 PM
    In talking to multiple travel agents, I don't think there is such a thing called "open ticket". I guess there is always a return date and most air lines will allow you to reschedule, some for free and some for a charge based on your ticket class.

    The 6 months return validity suggestion above is valid, assuming they are on a visit visa (not have a GC themselves :). when my parents came they only have the ticket for 4 months and the officer at POE gave them 6 months on the departure card.





    hot Blake Lively: Everybody#39;s Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling Blake Lively
  • Ryan Gosling Blake Lively



  • moonrah
    07-22 11:46 PM
    Hi,
    I am in unique situation and need help in decision making. I am on H1B and my labor is pending. My sixth year on H1B will start in three to four months. I do have couple of months of vacation that I can recover in six year of H1B.

    My project ends in six months then I have been told that I have to leave the company and when I leave I will get good amount of money from my employer.

    I might have other offer from some small (<100 employees) consulting company. My current employer is a giant (> 50,00) company.

    I have two options:
    1. Stick with my current company and take the money.
    2. Switch to new employer right away and file new PERM.

    My dilemma is:

    With option 1, I might not have enough time at the end of my project to find new employer and file new PERM. Even if I find new employer, I might not have enough time on my H1B to extend it beyond six year. In, this case I will end up going back to my home country.

    With option 2, my new PERM might be filed but I don�t know how reliable the company is as it is a body shopper and boast of no problem with the company. I also don�t know if I do H1B transfer will I get any kind of RFE? Will my PERM process face any issues? Will I get any stamping problems? How long my employment will last? And if I change to this employer, I will lose that good chunk of money.

    Gurus, please help and advice with your experience. If anybody has experience transferring H1B from big company to a small company please share. Please share your recent experience with small consulting firm either ways.



    more...


    house Ryan Gosling and Blake Lively Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. TORONTO 2010: RYAN GOSLING
  • TORONTO 2010: RYAN GOSLING



  • kriskris
    08-30 05:46 PM
    Hi IVians,
    I am trying to file for my H1 renewal on my own, I want to know if somebody in this community has done that. Also since SESA takes a bit of time in terms of wage determination, can I use the DOL online wage library as my source. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    You cant file H1 on your own. You need ur employers signature on it and ur employer has to file the petition. Even if you beat all that it is still very very risky to file on your own.





    tattoo Are Blake Lively and Ryan Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Free Blake Lively Images
  • Free Blake Lively Images



  • krishna.ahd
    11-01 09:47 AM
    I just received my H1B starting Oct 1st. My desi (cheap) employer first decided to not pay me till Oct 15th because I didn't have a SSN. Then after my SSN came they decided that they wanted to reduce my salary, the reason being that the company's economic situation has changed since Jan filing.

    I am concerned because I am going for my visa stamping in March and the last thing I want is to be out of status! When I mentioned this to my boss his answer was -- We will give you a letter stating that you are working reduced number of hours, and we cannot afford the salary promised on I-129.

    Can somebody help? What are my options? I was on H4 and moved to H1. I am really frustrated with their attitude and in this economy it is really hard to find a job.

    Any help would be great.
    I assume this is your fisrt job/assignment and understand your pain.
    May be you are at wrong time and wrong place. Work this out patiently.
    Do they ( your company) have work for you or client's assignment ??
    While try to gain some real work experince working here for a while , Please try to find out another sponsor and switch.
    BTW, how about your skill set ??



    more...


    pictures Ryan Gosling The New York Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Gosling is the January cover
  • Gosling is the January cover



  • reachinus
    07-14 12:14 PM
    Receipt Number: lin0720551219

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.





    dresses Ryan Gosling Blake Lively Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling
  • Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling



  • Fitz
    07-17 10:50 AM
    I'm in the same position as yourself - TN currently, H1 approved for Oct 1. Even if my visa # becomes current, I am waiting until Oct 1 to file 485, so that I'll be on H1 at that point and I don't have to risk being out of status for even 1 second (in the eyes of USCIS) btwn TN & HI taking effect. I am planning a trip home early August, so I only have to wait an additional 1.5 months for that peace of mind-open visa # window, pending...
    Just my $.02 worth, but if I were in your shoes, I'd be concerned that USCIS will consider your 485 abandoned when you leave the US while on your TN. Even though you wouldn't have worked btwn status change, I think they consider your "TN status" on-and-off, as come and go from the US - so that once you leave the US, you wouldn't have any "status" left to adjust... H1's (as dual intent) have a provision that allow you to come and go from the US without having abandoned a 485 application... The many people in the past who have successfully completed 485's while on TN's, were able to renew their TN and submit 485 immediately, stay in the US until their EAD/AP arrived and then leave at will, re-entering on 485-pending status via their approved EAD.
    Again, just my weekend warrior opinion! Best wishes with it, at any rate!
    Fitz



    more...


    makeup Blake Lively vient de sortir Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling and Blake Lively
  • Ryan Gosling and Blake Lively



  • sharma1
    01-29 02:54 PM
    Is there a way to check if your case has been pre adjudicated. My 485 doesn't show any LUD since oct 2008. We changed address at the time. I thought that would result in a soft LUD. Nothing since then. My priority date is Jan 2007- EB2-I.





    girlfriend Free Blake Lively Images Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. Who is Ryan Gosling Dating
  • Who is Ryan Gosling Dating



  • kams
    08-08 04:40 PM
    Damn, I am in the same boat! PD Dec 2004 RD July 27 2007.:mad:





    hairstyles Ol#39; blue eyes is back: Ryan Blake Lively And Ryan Gosling. ryan gosling in cincinnati
  • ryan gosling in cincinnati



  • garybanz
    12-18 12:34 PM
    Looks like the EB2 dates for india have retrogressed by two years. I am applying for green card and would like to know if I shouls go with EB2 or EB3.

    Thanks for your help...

    In the long run EB2 will be better than EB3





    gcfrdsrvd
    03-29 05:19 AM
    I have a thought, right now the housing industry is slowing down, The new home sales have dropped signinficantly last month.

    We all know that Indians and Chinese are very good savers and have significant amount of their salary saved. Normally Indians and Chinese do not commit to buy a home when their GC is in process. They wait for a GC to be approved and buy a house only after they get their GC.

    SO CAN WE TAP INTO THE LOBBYISTS FROM THE HOUSING INDUSTRY??

    My thesis is one of the MAIN reasons in the new homes slow down is that people are waiting either at labor stage in BEC or in stage 3 for priority date for GC to be approved to buy houses.

    We are talking about well educated well paid immigrants who have a very good discipline of saving and will definitely become home owners if GC is approved faster.

    SO CAN WE CONVINCE THE HOUSING INDUSTRY LOBBYISTS TO FUND OUR LOBBYING OR USE THEIR RESOURCES FOR OUR JUST CAUSES??

    Just a thought......





    bp333
    09-25 01:15 PM
    What did the rejection notice say. Did it mention that checks are missing or did it say right amount was not included. My rejection notice said that the check was not made for $1010.00 But my lawyer says that the returned packet did not have the original checks in it and that the text on the notice is just a catch-all reason.

    When did you resubmit it and did you hear any update ?

    I have not received any receipt or rejection yet. Speaking to my lawyer, I understand that they missed to send the check.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment