Brad Pitt Glasses

images A-Lister Brad Pitt does Brad Pitt Glasses. Through a lens: Brad Pitt was
  • Through a lens: Brad Pitt was



  • addsf345
    11-11 03:46 PM
    I am a july 2007 filler as well and my GC was approved last month though the processing date was few months behind. I know some other cases as well whose 485 was approved when the processing date was not current. So i would say that just stay positive and keep your fingers crossed. Happy days should be just around the corner.

    can you share more details about your case?





    wallpaper Through a lens: Brad Pitt was Brad Pitt Glasses. BRAD PITT SIGHTING.JPG
  • BRAD PITT SIGHTING.JPG



  • gimme_GC2006
    05-04 05:58 PM
    how is that cheating? If I take a appartment on rent with lease on my name, pay my rent, pay my taxes, work for a US based company, pay my bills?

    Well..I guess..eb3retro may have wanted to know if that is not cheating then what would be anybody's intention in paying all those rents/taxes when you are not physically here :confused:





    Brad Pitt Glasses. Forty-six -year-old Brad Pitt
  • Forty-six -year-old Brad Pitt



  • swamy
    11-21 05:27 PM
    Happy thanksgiving to employers and lawyers.

    Happy thanksgiving to ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, Fairus, Zazona, ProgrammersGuild.

    Happy thanksgiving to Ron Hira

    Happy thanksgiving to Lou Dobbs

    This best exemplifies our attitude - we wish even those that harm us the best! as the mahatma urged we fight not the person but the bigotry and evil in them

    Happy thanksgiving everyone





    2011 BRAD PITT SIGHTING.JPG Brad Pitt Glasses. fight club rad pitt glasses
  • fight club rad pitt glasses



  • greatguy
    08-24 05:43 PM
    #2 sorry about the tone. It was actually a copy paste from my email to a paid attorney.

    Can you help with my queries: 1) What kind of queries can we expect from the DOL ? 2) what questions should I ask the potential employer ?



    more...


    Brad Pitt Glasses. fight club rad pitt glasses
  • fight club rad pitt glasses



  • Googler
    02-08 03:12 PM
    Can you provide some more information on the AILA liaison meetings? Excuse my ignorance but I have never heard of it before.

    Can we ask AILA to support the letter campaign? Specifically, can we ask AILA to push for recapturing 218K unused visas and clarification on how they might be allocated, if recaptured?

    Thanks!

    It is my understanding that these liaison meetings are to discuss specific administrative and procedural issues at the service centers (not to discuss major reform). To get an idea of the topics covered see http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=6721|6727
    The docs themselves are available to AILA members only but you can see the topics discussed.

    So to the extent that you have specific questions about the adjudication process itself you can send them to an AILA member and ask them to submit those questions to the AILA Liaison committee which may or may not choose to ask that question in the liaison meeting with USCIS -- each session has specific sub topics so they don't address every question out there.

    Recapture and other major changes to the law are likely handled by other committees at AILA.





    Brad Pitt Glasses. rad pitt fight club glasses
  • rad pitt fight club glasses



  • waitnwatch
    12-13 11:01 AM
    and did anybody notice that the ICE is changing its track. They are now charging these folks of stealing ID's instead of the normal illegal charge. Ultimately this is opening up the way for local law-enforcement to charge people not on immigration violations but ID theft. This is pretty innovative and must have some political backing somewhere.



    more...


    Brad Pitt Glasses. Brad Pitt Designer Sunglasses:
  • Brad Pitt Designer Sunglasses:



  • psaxena
    07-07 12:43 PM
    Shy to forums

    Why can't your friend post this himself?

    You are such a good friend that you care about his immigration needs. ;)





    2010 Forty-six -year-old Brad Pitt Brad Pitt Glasses. A-Lister Brad Pitt does
  • A-Lister Brad Pitt does



  • GCwaitforever
    09-28 02:33 PM
    Once retrogression starts, I-485 processing is held for all cases with priority date after the cut-off date.

    Even if your priority is current, I-485 will not be processed until you clear FBI name check and other security checks (and also I-140 in case of concurrent processing).

    If you believe you cleared name check process from FBI, and only processing of I-140 is holding your I-485, then switching to I-140 premium processing makes sense.

    You could try premium I-140 process and hope for name check to be cleared in time so that your I-485 is processed before retrogression kicks in.



    more...


    Brad Pitt Glasses. Jr and Brad Pitt no less.
  • Jr and Brad Pitt no less.



  • eb3retro
    03-04 05:15 PM
    Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??

    Yes, you can do your household work or volunteer in some local libraries or hospitals.





    hair fight club rad pitt glasses Brad Pitt Glasses. Pitt will be seen later
  • Pitt will be seen later



  • ashwin_27
    02-25 12:48 PM
    Absolutely agree. That is definitely the way the other side will argue against the "dependents exemption" provision. But doesnt mean we shouldn't ask for it :). its another way to reduce the backlog. And while the practical aspect of what you describe is completely true...what we can argue is - is it fair to bring in thousands of workers and their familes for "work" using one criteria (we do not need families to work for industries) and then ask them to pack up because of backlogs created by another criteria? (too many of you came to work now you suffer because we use a different logic to make you permanently settle here)
    it is a part of IV provisions and proposals. we ask for 10 things and push hard and might get 1 or 2 through.

    H1B is temporary visa.
    Green Card is permanent.

    On H1B you can even come to USA for 1 day and go back. But on Greencard you are asking to say here permanently with family. You are also asking for family be given all Green Card benefits like ability to work etc. So it makes sense to count dependents. On H1B the employer is only giving you the job and calling you. So you get work permit. Wife and children do not. You are being called only because USA needs your valuable skills and they cannot find Americans. There is no I485 stage on H1B visa. Wife coming on H4 is only to stay with you. This is understood even before she applied for the visa. So there is no reason for wife to complain that she cannot work on H4. On Greencard I485 stage, once the employer has established no American is available to work, you petition USCIS to allow your wife to stay with you as you also will stay permanently. in I485 you ask for the benefits of permanent residency for wife and children.

    So it makes sense for counting dependents in the quota. What we should focus on is removing country limits. Country limits are discriminatory. It is morally wrong.



    more...


    Brad Pitt Glasses. Brad Pitt wore brownish orange
  • Brad Pitt wore brownish orange



  • reddy77
    08-17 09:01 AM
    saimrathi, I am in the same boat too, got the 693 supplement form last week from DR's office, but we filed 485 application in july 2nd week.this is not our mistake. do we need to worry about this ?

    I recd supplementary forms to I-693 for my wife and I from the Civil Surgeon earlier this week. Along with the supplementary forms I recd two envelopes (one addressed to me, and the other one to my wife) that had DO NOT OPEN written on them. I sent these to my lawyer's office.

    I called the doctor�s office and this is what I found out. Apparently, when the doctor had first given us the sealed envelopes (in June 2007) she didn�t know that the Supplementary form needs to go with the certification she provided us in the sealed envelopes. We sent the sealed envelopes with our Concurrent I-140 = 485 application recd at NSC on 7/2/07 (as per UPS). Now, some of her clients have recd letters from USCIS asking for the Supplementary form, so she has sent the same out to all of her clients regardless of them getting a letter from USCIS. I hope our application doesn�t get rejected due to this; no checks cashed as of today.

    My lawyer's response: No the application should not get rejected because of this...however we will submit the supp doc's report to the USCIS when we get the receipt notices.

    Anyone else in the same boat? Is this something to worry about? See signature for more info...





    hot fight club rad pitt glasses Brad Pitt Glasses. rad pitt fight club glasses.
  • rad pitt fight club glasses.



  • FinalGC
    08-15 09:28 AM
    I used to work for Claremont Tech and later CBSI purchased them. CBSI had to do a transfer of H1b and I did get a new H1 Make sure you follow up with your lawyers and have them do a new h1. Also keep all records like newspaper clippings and web postings of this new purchase, so that if ever you need to prove to USCIS that you are in the same company, you would have all documentation to prove it.

    I would wait for sometime, until the dust settles in your new B company before you move to C



    more...


    house rad pitt fight club glasses Brad Pitt Glasses. Brad Pitt Fight Club Body
  • Brad Pitt Fight Club Body



  • mrajatish
    09-13 03:23 PM
    Please stop complaining, multiple posting of same greivance and try to do something constructive - I have been waiting for more than 5 years now too, and as frustrated as I am, I do not feel complaining will get me anywhere.





    tattoo rad pitt fight club glasses Brad Pitt Glasses. Brad Pitt in glasses and cap
  • Brad Pitt in glasses and cap



  • hebbar77
    12-16 10:43 AM
    I believe your h1b is void and you may not enter.. I am not a lawyer and this is my opinion only.



    more...


    pictures Brad Pitt Designer Sunglasses: Brad Pitt Glasses. Brad Pitt is Sunglasses by
  • Brad Pitt is Sunglasses by



  • immiusa
    06-17 12:02 PM
    Do not worry. Your mail will be delivered eventually. You probably need to wait for couple of days before the system gets updated with good message "delivered".





    dresses rad pitt fight club glasses. Brad Pitt Glasses. Brad Pitt in stylish glasses
  • Brad Pitt in stylish glasses



  • bbct
    02-18 10:51 AM
    I am not sure, if this is true. I knew couple of people got H1 approved and never start working. They remained only in status H4.

    So check with attorney.

    This is not true. We are a case study for this scenario. We were not able file to our I-485 because my wife was out-of-status by not working on H1B. Our attorney advised to go out of the country and come back on H4 so we can file our I-485. If you have received H1-B approval with I-94 attached to it, it means your COS was requested by the employer and your new status is H1B and not H4. Even if you have unexpired H4 visa stamp in your passport it becomes invalid. You will get a new visa when you go for stamping.



    more...


    makeup Jr and Brad Pitt no less. Brad Pitt Glasses. rad pitt fight club glasses
  • rad pitt fight club glasses



  • lazycis
    01-11 09:05 AM
    My I-485 was filed on Dec 1, 2006. I called USCIS and had info pass and they told me that my name check is not clear. I talked to one lawyer and he is going to charge me 3500 for WOM. He has pretty good success rate. I am reading forum where they say it is better to wait minimum 2 years. Has anyone heared any case where wom is filed after one year and it was successful. My priority date is current.

    I recommend you to wait 6 more months. There are successful cases were the wait was even less than a year, but all of them are pre-NC. After NC was implemented, the average wait for successful cases is 2+ years. Saying that, you can try to file WOM now especially if you live in Northern California. Did you write letters to senators/Bush/Mr. Gonzalez?





    girlfriend Brad Pitt in glasses and cap Brad Pitt Glasses. fight club rad pitt glasses
  • fight club rad pitt glasses



  • kumar1
    02-13 03:37 PM
    I have a feeling that most of the people on this forum would directly get senior citizenship in this country.





    hairstyles Brad Pitt wore brownish orange Brad Pitt Glasses. Brad Pitt in Dolce amp; Gabbana
  • Brad Pitt in Dolce amp; Gabbana



  • cerers
    08-08 10:47 PM
    FAQ #2 - clarified that forms with “Y” designation means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.

    Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
    A29. No, the “N” designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the “Y” designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.





    uslegals
    11-26 05:05 PM
    congrats man..! looks like the GC is approved.!!! At last a FREE BIRD ~! Enjoy!





    bp333
    09-25 12:32 PM
    My attorney filed my 485 AOS on July 11 and USCIS received it on July 12 (Texas Service Center).

    Per my attorney all of the July applicants received their receipts except mine. I asked her to see if the check has been cashed and she is unable to confirm that. They think that they might have forgot to include a check (nost sure though). If thats the case, assuming my application gets rejected. Will I be able to refile with my PD not being correct.

    What are my options. Please help. Thanks.
    :mad:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment