Sp�rL
04-23 09:25 AM
ok i just read most of that and this caught my eye,
"Older versions used DirectX 5, but SDL 1.2 (the current stable release) requires DirectX 7 by default"
what does this mean? does that mean my computer needs to be down-graded to DirectX 7?
Or of what i was thinking, that SDL can only "wrap" its self around DirectX 7, and if you wanted to use a higher DirectX you dont have SDL to help?
"Older versions used DirectX 5, but SDL 1.2 (the current stable release) requires DirectX 7 by default"
what does this mean? does that mean my computer needs to be down-graded to DirectX 7?
Or of what i was thinking, that SDL can only "wrap" its self around DirectX 7, and if you wanted to use a higher DirectX you dont have SDL to help?
gcpain
03-28 01:30 PM
Let us form a group who are pushing to introduce Ammendment for Filling I485, AP &EAD when I140 approved/pending, eventhough Cut-off dates are not reached for EB category immigration. Please discuss here weather any work being done to introduce this ammendment with present Comprehencive Bill.
solaris27
03-13 08:32 AM
no its not true . I have Canada PR and to get citizenship u need to be in Canada for 3 years .
http://www.freewebdirectoryweb.com/
http://www.freewebdirectoryweb.com/
sdrblr
08-27 02:29 PM
What did your attorney say? I-140 is an employer document and you cannot do anything. Your company's attorney needs to request and I assume he knows how
Hi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
Hi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
more...
Lollerskater
08-05 12:23 PM
OP are you compiling statistics? For EB2 or EB3?
I'm another July 2 filer for EB3. Still waiting. However, the visa bulletin states all EB3 visas are unavailable and thus, we should be waiting.
Is there some kind of info leading you to think that us, July 2 filers, shouldn't be still waiting?
I'm another July 2 filer for EB3. Still waiting. However, the visa bulletin states all EB3 visas are unavailable and thus, we should be waiting.
Is there some kind of info leading you to think that us, July 2 filers, shouldn't be still waiting?
wandmaker
02-16 12:58 PM
Hi Everyone,
I will be laid off from an american company by the end of Feb 2009. I spoke to my previous desi employee as my H1b with his company is still valid and he din't revoked it until now
But he agrees to let me join his company but at the same time he worried about few things
Q1) I was with him for 6 months of 2008 and moved to an American Company so the total pay in the W2 for year 2008 is less than LCA amount.
Would that be a problem as i din't work with him for an entire year in which case it is bound to be less than LCA amount..
Mind you i'm looking at the Yearly wage if you look at month wise it is much higher than mentioned in LCA.
Would that be of any problem to both me and employeer.
Q2) He also said that when somebody re hires any one , the employeer is liable to pay back wages for the period of time he was out.
It sounds illogical atleast to me because he didn't terminate me from the job it was me who quit the job and transferred my H1b on a good note , but there is no official document saying i quit the job or he terminated me ....
I would appreciate if some could throw some light on this ....
My future is relied on these issues
Thanks
David
For Q1, Please call 1-866-487-2365
For Q2, Please call 1-800-375-5283
I will be laid off from an american company by the end of Feb 2009. I spoke to my previous desi employee as my H1b with his company is still valid and he din't revoked it until now
But he agrees to let me join his company but at the same time he worried about few things
Q1) I was with him for 6 months of 2008 and moved to an American Company so the total pay in the W2 for year 2008 is less than LCA amount.
Would that be a problem as i din't work with him for an entire year in which case it is bound to be less than LCA amount..
Mind you i'm looking at the Yearly wage if you look at month wise it is much higher than mentioned in LCA.
Would that be of any problem to both me and employeer.
Q2) He also said that when somebody re hires any one , the employeer is liable to pay back wages for the period of time he was out.
It sounds illogical atleast to me because he didn't terminate me from the job it was me who quit the job and transferred my H1b on a good note , but there is no official document saying i quit the job or he terminated me ....
I would appreciate if some could throw some light on this ....
My future is relied on these issues
Thanks
David
For Q1, Please call 1-866-487-2365
For Q2, Please call 1-800-375-5283
more...

sapota
08-31 11:33 AM
believe that American companies are telling the truth when they claim there is a lack of qualified talent in the U.S. for the high tech industry?
Even though the disclaimer says unscientific poll, this is outrageously biased.
Please forward to all hi tech companies. Let it come from the horses mouth.
Even though the disclaimer says unscientific poll, this is outrageously biased.
Please forward to all hi tech companies. Let it come from the horses mouth.

singhsa3
10-21 07:00 PM
Any updates
more...
seaken75
10-09 01:35 PM
bump
gveerab
01-18 03:47 AM
See you there on sunday.
This is an wonderful opportunity to help your self.
Please participate and show your support.
This is an wonderful opportunity to help your self.
Please participate and show your support.
more...
mmk123
07-17 11:29 AM
I agree as well as dis-agree.
numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.
I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.
Thanks,
M.
numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.
I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.
Thanks,
M.

Dhundhun
01-18 11:28 AM
Canadian Green Card helps you stay in USA Legally
You do not need to move to Canada
Ria
FALSE STATEMENT - law was changed couple of years ago.
You do not need to move to Canada
Ria
FALSE STATEMENT - law was changed couple of years ago.
more...
tnite
06-18 04:12 PM
I'd got an extension within US, haven't left. Are you sure to put the old visa info. What about the new H1 approval which is valid. Shouldn't one put that info.
BTW, what is the visa no#..is it the control no# or EAC no#...
H1B approval notice doesnt carry any of the information requested like visa no, date issues, place issued
You can check with a lawyer.
Visa number is the number on u'r H1b visa stamp in the passport which is on the right bottom and it's in red color.its not the control number
BTW, what is the visa no#..is it the control no# or EAC no#...
H1B approval notice doesnt carry any of the information requested like visa no, date issues, place issued
You can check with a lawyer.
Visa number is the number on u'r H1b visa stamp in the passport which is on the right bottom and it's in red color.its not the control number
rameshvaid
05-27 10:46 AM
Talk to your Local "state" Congressman(woman)/Senator.
I will certainly do that..
RV..
I will certainly do that..
RV..
more...
perm2gc
08-24 10:28 AM
So just to be clear:
What most of you on this forum are suggesting is that I should apply for EAD/AP right away and also maintain my H1.
Do I need to go through my lawyer to apply for EAD/AP or I can apply it on my own? What is the USCIS fees for the same?
TIAEveryone preserves their H1 for the worst cases that might be coming in future..
You check the USCIS website and check yourself whether you can do it yourself or not.
What most of you on this forum are suggesting is that I should apply for EAD/AP right away and also maintain my H1.
Do I need to go through my lawyer to apply for EAD/AP or I can apply it on my own? What is the USCIS fees for the same?
TIAEveryone preserves their H1 for the worst cases that might be coming in future..
You check the USCIS website and check yourself whether you can do it yourself or not.

shankar_thanu
07-27 09:10 AM
Very helpful man, thanks.
and yes, it would be helpful to have this somewhere in a prominent spot on IV..
and yes, it would be helpful to have this somewhere in a prominent spot on IV..
more...
minimalist
11-16 10:39 PM
Nope. That is not true. Either the company/lawyer is screwing your friend!
You can avoid the waiting period by using "Notice and Consider".
I had the same experience with FDBL lawyers, those guys were awful.
Luckily BAL took over, and they mentioned about "Notice and Consider" and did make use of that for labor filing.
Hope this helps.
You cannot file labor when there are lay-offs. Something to do with how can you hire some foreign labor when youbjusrt fired some.
Unlike belmontboy,I don't have first hand experience though. Hopefully other members will shed some more light.
You can avoid the waiting period by using "Notice and Consider".
I had the same experience with FDBL lawyers, those guys were awful.
Luckily BAL took over, and they mentioned about "Notice and Consider" and did make use of that for labor filing.
Hope this helps.
You cannot file labor when there are lay-offs. Something to do with how can you hire some foreign labor when youbjusrt fired some.
Unlike belmontboy,I don't have first hand experience though. Hopefully other members will shed some more light.

chris
12-30 09:32 PM
Our files assinged to Adjudicating officer on Nov 30th. (PD is current ) Nothing happend sofar.
Is it time to worry ? I seen in this forum cases processed within two weeks after assinging. Any input will be appriciated.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :)
Is it time to worry ? I seen in this forum cases processed within two weeks after assinging. Any input will be appriciated.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :)
chanduv23
10-09 05:33 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
pushkarw
12-21 12:44 PM
Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!
hebron
04-17 07:04 PM
Hi Guys,
Any suggestions for my post above? It will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance!!
Any suggestions for my post above? It will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance!!
No comments:
Post a Comment