geesee
04-13 12:18 PM
I recently closed my Simple IRA (small version of 401K) account and requested the checks (they give seperate check for each fund) for myself. Generally there is a 60 days window to move those funds to a new IRA account in order to avoid 10% penalty and taxes. I have setup an IRA account with TDAmeritrade and planning to manage the funds on my own.
wallpaper chicago code s01e13 rapidshare

gcformeornot
08-10 11:03 AM
Hello All
My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
"The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
Please Help
if employer or Lawyers are issuing check then how this will happen.(unless your employer, lawyer and you live in same address):)
My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
"The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
Please Help
if employer or Lawyers are issuing check then how this will happen.(unless your employer, lawyer and you live in same address):)
Adam
08-27 04:50 PM
Don't feel too left out, I have no idea either :lol:
those Calvin and Hobbes are great!
those Calvin and Hobbes are great!
2011 The cast of Chicago Code on a
desi485
08-12 12:54 PM
in my case, the local municipal corp in india denied providing non-avaibility certificate. Because my birth is registered and I do have birth cerficate, but instead of wrong date as in your case, in my case the first name is wrong. I had my birth-name on the birth certificate which is not un-common in india. Before I started pre-school, all my cerficates from that point onwards have my current legal name.
I did not specified YES in the column where it asks if you were known by anyother name in 485.
The only glitch is a first-name in birth cert is diff. from my current legal name. the name of parents, date, timing, family name, birth place and everything else is true and correctly mentioned.
how much chances do you see for me to get an RFE on this?
My lawyer told me to submit Affdevits from my parents which I did, along with original birth certificate with wrong first name. My parents also mentioned that I was given a pet-name at the time of birth, and then decided for my current legal name. I know this is complicated...
I found 'usa consulate' in UK website talking about such case. It suggests to have affidevits, and EARLY school records, affidevit from priests etc. who performed any religious naming ceremonies etc as the acceptable documents.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I did not specified YES in the column where it asks if you were known by anyother name in 485.
The only glitch is a first-name in birth cert is diff. from my current legal name. the name of parents, date, timing, family name, birth place and everything else is true and correctly mentioned.
how much chances do you see for me to get an RFE on this?
My lawyer told me to submit Affdevits from my parents which I did, along with original birth certificate with wrong first name. My parents also mentioned that I was given a pet-name at the time of birth, and then decided for my current legal name. I know this is complicated...
I found 'usa consulate' in UK website talking about such case. It suggests to have affidevits, and EARLY school records, affidevit from priests etc. who performed any religious naming ceremonies etc as the acceptable documents.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.
more...
baleraosreedhar
06-28 06:18 PM
Hi Gurus,
I have a question regarding the Labour and I 140, I have joined company A with a promise of approved labour.
My company has filed for my I140 and it got approved.
I have asked for a copy of my Labour and I 140, the company representative says, these documents are Employer Centric, so they cannot give me those documents.
I am really shocked to hear this, As these documents are related to my GC, I thought they should be with me,or alteast a copy of it, but that i snto the case.
I would like to know if any of you guys had faced this problem, or is the reason given by the representative a genuine one.
Thanks
I have a question regarding the Labour and I 140, I have joined company A with a promise of approved labour.
My company has filed for my I140 and it got approved.
I have asked for a copy of my Labour and I 140, the company representative says, these documents are Employer Centric, so they cannot give me those documents.
I am really shocked to hear this, As these documents are related to my GC, I thought they should be with me,or alteast a copy of it, but that i snto the case.
I would like to know if any of you guys had faced this problem, or is the reason given by the representative a genuine one.
Thanks
desi3933
09-17 09:09 AM
.....
4. Second I-140 Filed - 01/2008 based on my original PERM LC.
5. Second I-140 - Approved - 02/2008
........
Your lawyer is right. Since you have an active and approved I-140, your I-485 can NOT be denied. Even if it is denied by mistake, it can be re-opened by MTR.
You should relax, in other words.
That is the advantage of having multiple immigrant petitions (one or more combination of I-140 and I-130).
Good Luck to you.
*** Not a legal advise ***
4. Second I-140 Filed - 01/2008 based on my original PERM LC.
5. Second I-140 - Approved - 02/2008
........
Your lawyer is right. Since you have an active and approved I-140, your I-485 can NOT be denied. Even if it is denied by mistake, it can be re-opened by MTR.
You should relax, in other words.
That is the advantage of having multiple immigrant petitions (one or more combination of I-140 and I-130).
Good Luck to you.
*** Not a legal advise ***
more...
skv
08-16 10:57 PM
It doesn't matter when NOID is issued. All that matters is TB test, get it done as fast as possible.
As per the USCIS FAQ #2, medical exam can be submitted at a later date.
Ref : http://www.murthy.com/news/n_faq2ju.html
In addition to permitting I-485s to be filed without medical exams, the USCIS will also accept medical exams completed abroad by DOS authorized doctors.
As per the USCIS FAQ #2, medical exam can be submitted at a later date.
Ref : http://www.murthy.com/news/n_faq2ju.html
In addition to permitting I-485s to be filed without medical exams, the USCIS will also accept medical exams completed abroad by DOS authorized doctors.
2010 The chicago code series finale

Soltan
11-16 05:08 PM
Oh wow, I have a similar situation like yours. Who is your employer, send me a pm. I am in the process of converting it to Premium.
I have talked to an immigration attorney and confirmed that it surely can be converted to PP. Good luck to you. If you go to other forums, I have seen a similar discussion, check it out there as well.
I have talked to an immigration attorney and confirmed that it surely can be converted to PP. Good luck to you. If you go to other forums, I have seen a similar discussion, check it out there as well.
more...
new2perm
12-31 09:16 PM
Hi,
What is this email from CRIS, you are mentioning?
You may be getting your AP?? or GC itself now? Let us hope for the best.
Regards
When we sign up for case updates, you receive an email when your case is approved right? I had received that in 10/06 when my I-140 was approved. When I had the LUD again on my approved I-140 on 12/02, I received that same email again.
Also, I have 1 more LUD on my I-485 on 12/30 (sunday).
What is this email from CRIS, you are mentioning?
You may be getting your AP?? or GC itself now? Let us hope for the best.
Regards
When we sign up for case updates, you receive an email when your case is approved right? I had received that in 10/06 when my I-140 was approved. When I had the LUD again on my approved I-140 on 12/02, I received that same email again.
Also, I have 1 more LUD on my I-485 on 12/30 (sunday).
hair chicago code poster.
a_yaja
03-19 11:26 AM
For the folks (Ajju) who e-filed using a new SSN for their wives - and used the Paperless option: I understand that you have to put $0 for AGI, how about the PIN - should I (correctly) enter the PIN that was used for the 2006 filing OR does that have to change as well?
I have e-filed using $0 and last year's PIN, waiting to see if that goes through. It's been rejected twice so far, since I was using non-zero AGI amount.
Thanks!
How would you put AGI = $0. Would not the AGI be calculated by the tax software? I used TaxACT to efile, and it calculated everything for me. I didn't have an option to enter the AGI anywhere. For e-file, the name/ SSN/ birthdate combination should match (or name/ ITIN/ birthdate if you are using ITIN) - that is the only requirement. The second part is the one where you either send in the 8453 OL form or you enter the exact amount from the 2006 returns (in which case you don't need to mail 8453 OL). I choose the 8453 OL route and I received my tax refund in exactly two weeks.
I have e-filed using $0 and last year's PIN, waiting to see if that goes through. It's been rejected twice so far, since I was using non-zero AGI amount.
Thanks!
How would you put AGI = $0. Would not the AGI be calculated by the tax software? I used TaxACT to efile, and it calculated everything for me. I didn't have an option to enter the AGI anywhere. For e-file, the name/ SSN/ birthdate combination should match (or name/ ITIN/ birthdate if you are using ITIN) - that is the only requirement. The second part is the one where you either send in the 8453 OL form or you enter the exact amount from the 2006 returns (in which case you don't need to mail 8453 OL). I choose the 8453 OL route and I received my tax refund in exactly two weeks.
more...
kirupa
01-22 04:57 AM
Oh, of course! What do you want said near your entry?
I already added a brief caption to one of glos's entries becase users won't see anything unless they click and drag for example.
:sonic:
I already added a brief caption to one of glos's entries becase users won't see anything unless they click and drag for example.
:sonic:
hot Chicago Code Finale Scene
crystal
03-28 04:20 PM
In the profile data EAD/AP dates are kind of overkill I guess, even though they are not mandatory fields. They add no/very little value to overall purpose.
more...
house The Chicago Code had better

Pagal
09-16 03:43 PM
Hello,
Congrats! Apart from a nice party and some shopping, celebrate by becoming a donor to IV ... help those who are still behind ...
Congrats! Apart from a nice party and some shopping, celebrate by becoming a donor to IV ... help those who are still behind ...
tattoo SEB: chicago code s01e08 promo
natrajs
09-10 05:42 PM
I have 6 IV T- Shirts and I am wearing them already.
When ever I go to distribute the flyers I wear them, it will make others look at you.
Folks Don't wait till last minute, buy them now
When ever I go to distribute the flyers I wear them, it will make others look at you.
Folks Don't wait till last minute, buy them now
more...
pictures The Chicago Code picture
manand24
10-15 02:13 PM
Well put logiclife....
LuDs are trivial. Sometimes there are LuDs on cases for no apparent reason.
I have had LuDs on my approved 140 even when there was nothing to begin with. Nothing pending since 140, no 485, no H1 extension. Even then there was LuD on 140.
No one really knows what LUD really indicates. Because there is really no pattern in LUDs on cases. NONE.
Rather than asking other blind men to lead you, why dont you take it upon yourself and find out for once and for all.
Let's say LUDs, or lack thereof are bothering you so much that you are losing sleep over it. You are trying to connect dots over LUD, fingerprinting and EAD etc. If you really want something so badly, why dont you stand up and fight for it and ask for it. I am not asking you to help IV or contribute funds or join state chapters. If you dont want to join state chapters, then dont. But atleast, for your own good, if something bothers you so much, then do something for yourself. Get an appt with ASC and find out what LUD means. Fly to Washington DC, go to directors of operations at USCIS headquarters and ask them what LUD means and why isnt there more transparency in online status. Why do we have to connect dots with LUDS and whey cant there by step-by-step update of each petition. GO AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF.
Sitting here and asking other people, who dont know anything more than you do, is the same thing as one blind man asking another blind man to cross the street because the blind man is too lazy and to shy to ask someone with eyesight for a favor.
Again, I am not doing this to goad you into state chapter or funds. Or joining IV. Dont want to do what IV asks, then dont. But atleast do something FOR YOURSELF. Drive to DC, sit in USCIS HQ and ask them for something better than LUDs.
LuDs are trivial. Sometimes there are LuDs on cases for no apparent reason.
I have had LuDs on my approved 140 even when there was nothing to begin with. Nothing pending since 140, no 485, no H1 extension. Even then there was LuD on 140.
No one really knows what LUD really indicates. Because there is really no pattern in LUDs on cases. NONE.
Rather than asking other blind men to lead you, why dont you take it upon yourself and find out for once and for all.
Let's say LUDs, or lack thereof are bothering you so much that you are losing sleep over it. You are trying to connect dots over LUD, fingerprinting and EAD etc. If you really want something so badly, why dont you stand up and fight for it and ask for it. I am not asking you to help IV or contribute funds or join state chapters. If you dont want to join state chapters, then dont. But atleast, for your own good, if something bothers you so much, then do something for yourself. Get an appt with ASC and find out what LUD means. Fly to Washington DC, go to directors of operations at USCIS headquarters and ask them what LUD means and why isnt there more transparency in online status. Why do we have to connect dots with LUDS and whey cant there by step-by-step update of each petition. GO AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF.
Sitting here and asking other people, who dont know anything more than you do, is the same thing as one blind man asking another blind man to cross the street because the blind man is too lazy and to shy to ask someone with eyesight for a favor.
Again, I am not doing this to goad you into state chapter or funds. Or joining IV. Dont want to do what IV asks, then dont. But atleast do something FOR YOURSELF. Drive to DC, sit in USCIS HQ and ask them for something better than LUDs.
dresses Chicago Code Poster - Page 2
waitnwatch
12-12 03:18 PM
I have personal experience with this correction. I entered through LA and they marked my wife's I-94 card with the date of expiry of passport. Apparently they should be marking it till the end of the I-797 expiry. Anyway I went to Denver Airport and got a fresh I-94. Those guys were helpful. Only thing is they tried to tell me that the I-94 date didn't matter as I had I-797 till a future date. I kind of persisted politely and they changed it so that I had "peace of mind". Anyway it is always better to get inconsistencies corrected earlier than later. You never know!
more...
makeup #39;The Chicago Code#39;
donelson
January 7th, 2005, 03:28 PM
I picked up the 105 Micro Nikkor about a month ago to use with my D100, and while I haven't taken a lot of pictures with it, yet, I've been happy with the ones I have taken. I did quite a bit of research before I bought it and determined that this would be a little better for my needs than the 60mm. Hope this helps.
Don :)
I take macro photographs of gems and jewelry to be sold on the Internet. Currently, I use a coolpix 5000 and get some pretty good photos from it. I use a light box and different light sources (fluorescent & incandescent) to capture color and color-changes in the gems.
I just bought a d70 and now need a good macro lens for it. I tried the promaster 100mm macro (I think it is the vivitar lens) and it didn't work to well for me. My 1:1 macro images are all under exposed and not as clear as I have seen. They are actually blurry when blown up 100% on my monitor. I use a good tripod and stopped down to f22 to increase depth of field. If I pull back a bit, the images get better, but then I don't have the magnification I need.
I take the photos on extra white laser printer paper and most of the time, use indirect 5000K fluorescent lighting in a light box. I don't understand why my 1:1 photos seem to be underexposed. The white paper looks gray and the gem is dark and dull. Photos taken with my coolpix 5000 look great. The background is white, and the gems are lively.
After my disappointment with the cheap promaster lens, I made the decision to purchase the Nikon 105 Micro, but when I called to order it (from expresscamera.com), they asked me why I was purchasing a 35mm lens for my digital camera. They suggested the Sigma 105mm EX DG lens and wanted to sell it to me for $650. They said that this sigma lens was better than the Nikon for digital cameras and that the Nikon would also take underexposed photos. This could be that they just didn�t want to sell me the Nikon lens for $500 and wanted to sell me a $400 sigma lens for $650.:mad:
I need a lens that will allow me to blow the photos up to 100% on my monitor and they will be clear and the gem needs to look like a gem and not a dark crystal.
Don :)
I take macro photographs of gems and jewelry to be sold on the Internet. Currently, I use a coolpix 5000 and get some pretty good photos from it. I use a light box and different light sources (fluorescent & incandescent) to capture color and color-changes in the gems.
I just bought a d70 and now need a good macro lens for it. I tried the promaster 100mm macro (I think it is the vivitar lens) and it didn't work to well for me. My 1:1 macro images are all under exposed and not as clear as I have seen. They are actually blurry when blown up 100% on my monitor. I use a good tripod and stopped down to f22 to increase depth of field. If I pull back a bit, the images get better, but then I don't have the magnification I need.
I take the photos on extra white laser printer paper and most of the time, use indirect 5000K fluorescent lighting in a light box. I don't understand why my 1:1 photos seem to be underexposed. The white paper looks gray and the gem is dark and dull. Photos taken with my coolpix 5000 look great. The background is white, and the gems are lively.
After my disappointment with the cheap promaster lens, I made the decision to purchase the Nikon 105 Micro, but when I called to order it (from expresscamera.com), they asked me why I was purchasing a 35mm lens for my digital camera. They suggested the Sigma 105mm EX DG lens and wanted to sell it to me for $650. They said that this sigma lens was better than the Nikon for digital cameras and that the Nikon would also take underexposed photos. This could be that they just didn�t want to sell me the Nikon lens for $500 and wanted to sell me a $400 sigma lens for $650.:mad:
I need a lens that will allow me to blow the photos up to 100% on my monitor and they will be clear and the gem needs to look like a gem and not a dark crystal.
girlfriend The Chicago Code picture
Eberth
10-28 10:12 PM
hehe, ok lost!
yeah, and i have lots of trouble on getting new clients, because im a 16 years old high school student, and because of that, people think that is too much money for someone of my age, and others think that a person of my age cant do a professional job, that's the main problem i have :( and i dont know how to go and offer my services,i dont know even what to say ( maybe what reverendflash said with the sign hehe,:smirk: ) also if you could give me some advices, on how to offer webdesign, i'd be greatfull ;)
yeah, and i have lots of trouble on getting new clients, because im a 16 years old high school student, and because of that, people think that is too much money for someone of my age, and others think that a person of my age cant do a professional job, that's the main problem i have :( and i dont know how to go and offer my services,i dont know even what to say ( maybe what reverendflash said with the sign hehe,:smirk: ) also if you could give me some advices, on how to offer webdesign, i'd be greatfull ;)
hairstyles Chicago Code Finale Scene
senk1s
02-24 03:03 PM
http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/article/0,,id=165705,00.html
This is what i found on the irs website - still havent decided whether to e-file or paper file
This is what i found on the irs website - still havent decided whether to e-file or paper file
umangini
04-13 10:41 PM
The law does not applicable to child born in USA. If child born in USA then the cross chargeable for child is applicable to the parents birth country. I am still searching for more information. I will post more information as I will find out.
LongJourny
01-26 02:46 PM
My attourney says that when they approved my visa for the first time on H1b, they forgave me and that I should be fine. He recommended me to make sure that I report correctly. As per the rule goes I was suppose to be working either one of the company. There is no exception like 5 days or 7 days. It seems they are not so hard for small gaps as long as you filed for H1B transfer. Hope this helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment