vxg
06-21 03:32 PM
If black and whites are acceptable then i think you can make copies of an existing one, just make sure you copy it at your employers copier that too in the working hours, that's the Cheapest way of doing it.:D
B&W are not acceptable unless your PD is 1935.
B&W are not acceptable unless your PD is 1935.
wallpaper Home layoutfree kings crown

rb_248
09-05 10:53 AM
Folks,
To celebrate or not to celebrate is the question. I received this email from my attorney's office:
Congratulations! You and your wife are now Legal Permanent Residents of the United States! It has been confirmed this afternoon your I-485 applications were approved this week and your green cards have been ordered.
However, my online status did not change. My question is : Has USCIS stopped updating online status ? or Is this a mistake on my attorney's side ?
Can I do anything in the next 3 days to confirm what happened to my case ? Suggestions appreciated.
It is going to be a long long long weekend for us.
To celebrate or not to celebrate is the question. I received this email from my attorney's office:
Congratulations! You and your wife are now Legal Permanent Residents of the United States! It has been confirmed this afternoon your I-485 applications were approved this week and your green cards have been ordered.
However, my online status did not change. My question is : Has USCIS stopped updating online status ? or Is this a mistake on my attorney's side ?
Can I do anything in the next 3 days to confirm what happened to my case ? Suggestions appreciated.
It is going to be a long long long weekend for us.
aachoo
03-18 10:06 PM
What happens if your W2 is higher then the prevailing wage? Like $22K higher?
Look at my past posts. I asked this question some time back and people said it should be OK. I got an RFE and the lawyer did not seem to care that my current salary is much higher than the LC.
-a
Look at my past posts. I asked this question some time back and people said it should be OK. I got an RFE and the lawyer did not seem to care that my current salary is much higher than the LC.
-a
2011 kings crown drawing,
yingli
08-27 01:42 PM
Thank you, Googler for the very useful links on how to respond to the government's motion to dismiss. Thanks to brb2 for your posts!
I am now researching all the links from the posts above. I may have further questions. Hope I can get your help again! Thanks to all of you who replied. It is great help and encouragement!
YL
I am now researching all the links from the posts above. I may have further questions. Hope I can get your help again! Thanks to all of you who replied. It is great help and encouragement!
YL
more...
yorstruly
07-19 03:07 PM
Translate it. Sign a letter of your compretence of English ? Hindi language & get it notarized. It is that easy. Do not waste a signle penny on translation. I have been doing it for ages.
...
:D
Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :confused:
And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute... :)
...
:D
Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :confused:
And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute... :)
a_yaja
03-27 05:58 PM
So what do I do.
I am looking to buy a SUBWAY franchise outright costing 200 K
To qualify for a GC under the investor (EB-5) category, you need to invest atleast $1 million and employ 10 people. If the area is an economically depressed area, then $500K is sufficient. More information available @
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=4ff96138f898d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D
I am looking to buy a SUBWAY franchise outright costing 200 K
To qualify for a GC under the investor (EB-5) category, you need to invest atleast $1 million and employ 10 people. If the area is an economically depressed area, then $500K is sufficient. More information available @
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=4ff96138f898d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D
more...
inskrish
09-05 05:14 PM
Inshkrish,
You mentioned only you got welcome email not your dependents...I am confused...for me I received the approval email but no status change for my wife even on the telephone check , she opened a SR on Friday...
Were your dependents approved when you checked on telephone or how did you come to know that their cases got approved (by postal mail or phone?)....my lawyer also mentioned my name only ofcourse he received the same CRIS mail that I received....
I am not sure how to check...if online is not reliable...
Regards,
SoP
I had an Infopass appointment. The IO checked the status of my two dependants and confirmed that their cases were also approved, although the online status still says their cases are pending.
You mentioned only you got welcome email not your dependents...I am confused...for me I received the approval email but no status change for my wife even on the telephone check , she opened a SR on Friday...
Were your dependents approved when you checked on telephone or how did you come to know that their cases got approved (by postal mail or phone?)....my lawyer also mentioned my name only ofcourse he received the same CRIS mail that I received....
I am not sure how to check...if online is not reliable...
Regards,
SoP
I had an Infopass appointment. The IO checked the status of my two dependants and confirmed that their cases were also approved, although the online status still says their cases are pending.
2010 Crown
meghanap2000
11-04 02:02 PM
Hello gurus,
3 Years back, before applying my 485 and my labor was pending status, i came to know that the need of birth certificate at I485 stage and I asked the records from the local panchayat and they could not find out any records on my name. Then filed the complaint in the court by providing the my passport, mark statements. After many weeks, the court ordered to provide me the birth certificate with the delayed registration 3 years back that is only on 2007. Now i have the birth certificate with the delayed registration, Now in this situvation, is it possible to go to the municipality to ask them the non-availability certificate ?
Thanks
Devan
HI Devan,
I was in same situation as yours. I also got my birth registered just 3 years back and submitted to USCIS along with 3 affidavits from elders who presented at the time of birth. Basically noterized copies on indian stamp paper and submit to USCIS along with your latest birth certificate. No need to provide Non availability certificate. This is what I did. My GC got approved. Consult your attorney ..they will give more information.
3 Years back, before applying my 485 and my labor was pending status, i came to know that the need of birth certificate at I485 stage and I asked the records from the local panchayat and they could not find out any records on my name. Then filed the complaint in the court by providing the my passport, mark statements. After many weeks, the court ordered to provide me the birth certificate with the delayed registration 3 years back that is only on 2007. Now i have the birth certificate with the delayed registration, Now in this situvation, is it possible to go to the municipality to ask them the non-availability certificate ?
Thanks
Devan
HI Devan,
I was in same situation as yours. I also got my birth registered just 3 years back and submitted to USCIS along with 3 affidavits from elders who presented at the time of birth. Basically noterized copies on indian stamp paper and submit to USCIS along with your latest birth certificate. No need to provide Non availability certificate. This is what I did. My GC got approved. Consult your attorney ..they will give more information.
more...
Achi Goro
11-17 02:54 PM
Hey Guys
I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.
Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.
Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?
The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).
When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.
I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.
Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.
Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?
The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).
When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.
hair Crown
vinzak
05-18 02:21 PM
This is quickly qualifying as an irrelevant thread.
more...
anilsal
11-11 08:58 PM
both the parties have decided not to touch immigration at all this year (till elections) they have decided against any increase in any numbers (h1b's, GC's) etc, so much so that the senate are requesting chertoff (homeland security secretary) to increase the OPT time for international student to 2.5 years so they can temp overide the h1b jam.
You seem to be knowing what really is happening there in DC. If yes, why are you not part of the IV team that is working for our issues? :)
We are hearing otherwise from IV. We trust IV.
You seem to be knowing what really is happening there in DC. If yes, why are you not part of the IV team that is working for our issues? :)
We are hearing otherwise from IV. We trust IV.
hot King
adi787
11-11 07:58 PM
Hello RamK:
Would you please share your exp here?
Were you able to invoke AC21?
Also, can I have my H1B extended after 6th year( 3 yr ext), based on 140 approved.
Would you please share your exp here?
Were you able to invoke AC21?
Also, can I have my H1B extended after 6th year( 3 yr ext), based on 140 approved.
more...
house crown clipart picture free
ingegarcia
12-13 12:00 PM
How can a illegal obtain a paycheck without using a stolen SSN, so there is no way CIR can pass in its current state which allows for a guest worker program. This would mean that any illegal who has stolen a SSN would not be eligible for Guest Worker program - which would be over 90% of illegals.
They usually do not receive a paycheck they receive cash instead :D .
They usually do not receive a paycheck they receive cash instead :D .
tattoo crown,fantasy,king,sword
nozerd
04-09 12:11 PM
Yes I have been in US since 1991. Here is my story.
1991 1996 - Did Bachelors in US.
1996 -1998 - Masters
1999 - 2009 - On H1. Have been with same firm for over 10 yrs though I have had several promotions. Always kept H1 though spouse started working on EAD in Jan 2009.
Its been some wait. There have been time I felt so frustrated with this process I literally cried or felt like punching someone.
I wont really believe till I have card in my hand. Difficult to trust USCIS.
If I remember right from your older post you are the one who was waiting for some 15-18 years right ? You deserve it. Congrats my friend and enjoy your life ahead.
1991 1996 - Did Bachelors in US.
1996 -1998 - Masters
1999 - 2009 - On H1. Have been with same firm for over 10 yrs though I have had several promotions. Always kept H1 though spouse started working on EAD in Jan 2009.
Its been some wait. There have been time I felt so frustrated with this process I literally cried or felt like punching someone.
I wont really believe till I have card in my hand. Difficult to trust USCIS.
If I remember right from your older post you are the one who was waiting for some 15-18 years right ? You deserve it. Congrats my friend and enjoy your life ahead.
more...
pictures king clip art
reddy77
09-27 07:35 AM
485 and FP will have same receipt number, you should get 3 recipt numbers for each (485, AP and EAD) ..
I filed for AOS in Aug 07, my attorney advised me that we could combine the checks payable to USCIS for family members (EG: in place of one check for my 485 and one more for my wife we could combine both the checks for 485 and issue a single check for twice the amount). Based on the above, i issued 1 check for 485, 1 for EAD, 1 for FP and 1 for AP.
Now my checks have been cashed and i am able to see the receipt number on the back of the cashed check. I see two receipt numbers on the back of the checks for EAD and AP however i see only 1 receipt number on the back of the check for 485 (and the same number on the back of the check for FP)
Did any body else also send combined checks? Did you get a single receipt number or multiple numbers?
Thanks.
I filed for AOS in Aug 07, my attorney advised me that we could combine the checks payable to USCIS for family members (EG: in place of one check for my 485 and one more for my wife we could combine both the checks for 485 and issue a single check for twice the amount). Based on the above, i issued 1 check for 485, 1 for EAD, 1 for FP and 1 for AP.
Now my checks have been cashed and i am able to see the receipt number on the back of the cashed check. I see two receipt numbers on the back of the checks for EAD and AP however i see only 1 receipt number on the back of the check for 485 (and the same number on the back of the check for FP)
Did any body else also send combined checks? Did you get a single receipt number or multiple numbers?
Thanks.
dresses Adjustable King#39;s Deluxe Crown
veni001
02-03 11:16 AM
Defensive post :)
What makes you think I am suspecting the content in that article? ;)
I do not understand the problem here! First you questioned the source and then you are saying that i am suspecting the content. If i suspect the content i won't post it here at any cost.This forum is to educate the folks not to fall prey to their employer(s)/lawyer(s) promises.
if you are open for discussion we can start with the requirements for PERM form DOL and then move on with requirements for i140 with USCIS, will be a good discussion for everybody!
What makes you think I am suspecting the content in that article? ;)
I do not understand the problem here! First you questioned the source and then you are saying that i am suspecting the content. If i suspect the content i won't post it here at any cost.This forum is to educate the folks not to fall prey to their employer(s)/lawyer(s) promises.
if you are open for discussion we can start with the requirements for PERM form DOL and then move on with requirements for i140 with USCIS, will be a good discussion for everybody!
more...
makeup princess clip art king
nixone
07-30 09:50 AM
It was an audited PERM?
I looked at your signature timeline and it says "LC denied due to date missing on ad portion." Could you please clarify what happened? My job ads are running right now for PERM LC and not sure what I need to keep from the newspaper ad.
I have taken screenshots of Job Order, Yahoo HotJobs, Professional Organization, University Placement etc. I hope the screenshots showing the ad and all the dates would be good enough.
Did they send you RFE for all the job ads and is that how they found out the date missing? I did not know people get RFE for job ads. Thanks.
I looked at your signature timeline and it says "LC denied due to date missing on ad portion." Could you please clarify what happened? My job ads are running right now for PERM LC and not sure what I need to keep from the newspaper ad.
I have taken screenshots of Job Order, Yahoo HotJobs, Professional Organization, University Placement etc. I hope the screenshots showing the ad and all the dates would be good enough.
Did they send you RFE for all the job ads and is that how they found out the date missing? I did not know people get RFE for job ads. Thanks.
girlfriend From peachpopsclipart
kaisersose
07-26 11:08 AM
The upper portion is not required for visa stamping either. The bottom portion has all the info required.
But in general, people carry the entire 797.
But in general, people carry the entire 797.
hairstyles queen and king crowns to
gsc999
07-11 05:35 PM
Alabaman,
Legal is referring to me as the stuck moderator who may not like your making fun of a Representative on this forum.
Legal wants the rest of us to pay for his freedom of expression - and no value add - on this public forum.
Enough said from me on this issue.
Stucklabor,
Your time and effort is much appreciated.
Thanks for removing trash talk from this forum.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantih
Legal is referring to me as the stuck moderator who may not like your making fun of a Representative on this forum.
Legal wants the rest of us to pay for his freedom of expression - and no value add - on this public forum.
Enough said from me on this issue.
Stucklabor,
Your time and effort is much appreciated.
Thanks for removing trash talk from this forum.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantih
angelfire76
03-20 06:44 PM
Can you please change the title of this thread so as to not give more people anxiety attacks?
Welcome to the new world of Banking where even financial whiz kids need to go through a contract company to work at these institutions. I think the Indian IT cabal is smiling and thinking about diversification into financial services. They call it domain consulting. ;)
Welcome to the new world of Banking where even financial whiz kids need to go through a contract company to work at these institutions. I think the Indian IT cabal is smiling and thinking about diversification into financial services. They call it domain consulting. ;)
sumkam
07-28 03:01 PM
It takes roughly 20 business days. We just got ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment