smartboy75
11-02 02:14 AM
This news might not be directly related to our cause but its very much relevant. Here also, they can come with similar results saying that out of all the IT jobs in US, x % have been gone to immigrants where x > 50. Opponents of our cause may use this gainst us.
Precisely my point...why are we enabling anti-immigrants with material to lobby against us....And that is why I raised the question of bringing the issue here....
But I appreciate the insight alterego had to share...it was insightfull and very educative...thxs for sharing a different view...
Precisely my point...why are we enabling anti-immigrants with material to lobby against us....And that is why I raised the question of bringing the issue here....
But I appreciate the insight alterego had to share...it was insightfull and very educative...thxs for sharing a different view...
wallpaper A new virus-killing technique
lostinbeta
10-21 02:27 AM
Awesome.
Nice start also :)
Nice start also :)
cjagtap
07-17 07:14 PM
donation is a good idea..
2011 andrubeola virus structure
kaizersoze
07-17 06:17 PM
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 6:38 PM EDT
Google Order #376816648638727
Print
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (VA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Purchased from:
Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton NJ 08810
UNITED STATES
850 391-4966
\
We need more people to do the same. Core has toiled tirelessly to move mountains. Pls dont make them also start a funding drive every month. There's more important issues that need their attention and can't worry about running out of funds every time a new initiative needs starting.
Google Order #376816648638727
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (VA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Purchased from:
Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton NJ 08810
UNITED STATES
850 391-4966
\
We need more people to do the same. Core has toiled tirelessly to move mountains. Pls dont make them also start a funding drive every month. There's more important issues that need their attention and can't worry about running out of funds every time a new initiative needs starting.
more...
webm
04-01 03:46 PM
I faced there are times that Email notification trigger didn't worked as expected.:(
starscream
08-27 05:00 PM
VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.
Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.
The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).
The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
Applicants who have never had a US visa.
Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
Non Indian passport holders
Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).
All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
Current, valid passport
Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)
The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.
Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.
The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).
The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
Applicants who have never had a US visa.
Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
Non Indian passport holders
Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).
All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
Current, valid passport
Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)
more...
ragz4u
01-30 09:55 AM
Shouldn't the name for the site be LEGAL Immigration Voice , so that we can seprate ourself from the Illegals inclucing I-245
I do not believe there would be any confusion regarding that given that our agendas are very clearly defined and articulated.
At the same time, your suggestions are appreciated and please feel free to let us know about anything else that catches your eye
I do not believe there would be any confusion regarding that given that our agendas are very clearly defined and articulated.
At the same time, your suggestions are appreciated and please feel free to let us know about anything else that catches your eye
2010 common cold virus diagram. of
thomachan72
05-12 09:53 AM
Dear All,
Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.
My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.
Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?
If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?
Sincerely,
Augustus
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.
My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.
Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?
If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?
Sincerely,
Augustus
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
more...
uma77
10-17 03:04 PM
Guys,
excuse my ignorance, where (link to the website) can i look up these codes? Thank you in advance.
excuse my ignorance, where (link to the website) can i look up these codes? Thank you in advance.
hair virus structure diagram,
coolmanasip
07-19 09:49 AM
If we submit tax returns with 485 AOS application then do CIS check those to see what exsumptions we have taken etc??? One of my friend by mistake took hope credits coupld yrs ago and is terrified that CIS may catch this if he sends the tax returns so he has been fighting with his attorney about not sending it!! both he and his wife are earning and no dependents. Any thoughts on the situation??
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
more...

vin13
12-02 01:21 PM
We had a emergency situation last year. We had already filed our AP documents a couple of months ago but had not been approved. We went to USCIS office and showed hospital letter as a proof for emergency. They made us fill a new application and AP was approved in 1 day.
If you do not get help in one of the offices, try your luck at another USCIS office.
If you do not get help in one of the offices, try your luck at another USCIS office.
hot Human+virus+structure
sg72
09-29 12:42 PM
My case is totally different. We applied on July 2nd and my wife got her EAD last week but my EAD not yet approved. Is it normal?
more...
house ofretrovirus structure can
gc28262
07-29 05:36 PM
Also one EB1 participant asked for preferential treatment for EB1 applications.
tattoo apr Human+virus+structure
rockrocky
01-14 10:53 PM
I have used Hopeforhaiti.com to donate.
it is truly heart breaking to see the footage of the aftermath. I hope God gives them strength and courage to deal with the situation and the country rebuilds itself.
~R
it is truly heart breaking to see the footage of the aftermath. I hope God gives them strength and courage to deal with the situation and the country rebuilds itself.
~R
more...
pictures 2011 common cold graph. common
panky72
09-17 05:09 PM
there was a thread before which I am unable to find..abt a guy who was told that Ap is only for emergency travel...someone had quoted a law from INS taht said otherwise...I want to keep a copy of the law handy in case I find an eccentric IO at POE...
Anyone has a link to that legislation..?
its probably this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21334
Anyone has a link to that legislation..?
its probably this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21334
dresses Common cold, chickenpox,
jsb
08-31 09:43 AM
Is it Received date or Notice date?
There is a separate thread on Receipt Date/Notice Date. Note that on the Processing Dates page, USCIS makes reference to 'receipt notice date', which is close to date a processing center received the case (which in some cases, is several months later than the date stamped on your receipt, which is the date USCIS received your case in the mailroom).
Also Published dates appear to be to indicate last case processed. Thus if published date for a processing center is Aug 31, 2007, it means that the center believes that all cases prior to this date have been processed. It does not mean they have not seen, or will not see, any cases received (by the center) after this date.
Further, strict sequenced processing is not feasible. Cases are distributed to IO's in lots. Thus if case 1-100 are given to A, and 101-200 are given to B, and both begin working at the same time starting at first case they have in their lot, case 101 will be seen much earlier than case 100, etc.
There is a separate thread on Receipt Date/Notice Date. Note that on the Processing Dates page, USCIS makes reference to 'receipt notice date', which is close to date a processing center received the case (which in some cases, is several months later than the date stamped on your receipt, which is the date USCIS received your case in the mailroom).
Also Published dates appear to be to indicate last case processed. Thus if published date for a processing center is Aug 31, 2007, it means that the center believes that all cases prior to this date have been processed. It does not mean they have not seen, or will not see, any cases received (by the center) after this date.
Further, strict sequenced processing is not feasible. Cases are distributed to IO's in lots. Thus if case 1-100 are given to A, and 101-200 are given to B, and both begin working at the same time starting at first case they have in their lot, case 101 will be seen much earlier than case 100, etc.
more...
makeup Dna-containingherpes virus sep
breddy2000
12-16 12:22 PM
A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
It quiet common that each office follows different rules.
No harm in trying at different offices. As someone suggested take the printout of the valid identification cards and you should be all set.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
It quiet common that each office follows different rules.
No harm in trying at different offices. As someone suggested take the printout of the valid identification cards and you should be all set.
girlfriend Virus structure
a_yaja
09-14 01:17 PM
bc_rp,
Thanks for your reply.
For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?
Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.
Thanks
Are you sure that you are EB2 and not EB3? EB3 is not current for ROW (which is your chargeability). If you are EB2, then I am not sure why your attorney did not file I-140 & I-485 together (but since you mentioned you used premium processing - maybe you cannot apply for I-485 till I-140 is approved - I am not sure - just guessing here).
You really do not need to worry about PD porting if your new I-140 is going to be applied under EB2 category. EB2 is current for ROW. You can take a look at the link provided by bc_rp.
Thanks for your reply.
For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?
Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.
Thanks
Are you sure that you are EB2 and not EB3? EB3 is not current for ROW (which is your chargeability). If you are EB2, then I am not sure why your attorney did not file I-140 & I-485 together (but since you mentioned you used premium processing - maybe you cannot apply for I-485 till I-140 is approved - I am not sure - just guessing here).
You really do not need to worry about PD porting if your new I-140 is going to be applied under EB2 category. EB2 is current for ROW. You can take a look at the link provided by bc_rp.
hairstyles i will refer Human+virus+

alien2006
08-23 12:34 PM
knowDOL, thanks for the info, will keep it in mind.
pal351
02-11 05:57 PM
http://www.prweb. com/releases/ 2009/02/prweb200 0494.htm
gcformeornot
12-31 09:39 PM
it up....^^^^
No comments:
Post a Comment