cool long haircuts for men

images Long Trendy black long haircut cool long haircuts for men. asian short hair styles men.
  • asian short hair styles men.



  • Hinglish
    01-07 09:21 PM
    Hello miss neha ,

    Based on your post ....somehow I seriously doubt that you even got accepted into a premium university for MBA in the US of A ... are you sure its really premium? ... How the hell did a premium university accept an essay with such dastardly atrocious english???

    your question is interesting .... and a premium university MBA person should be able to decipher the basic H1B regulations ....

    The short answer ... yes if you already have a H1B visa and started work on it , you will be "cap-exempt" for subsequent "transfers" ...

    Regards
    Hinglish

    I did my MBA in one of the premium university in USA.
    My OPT was ending in May 2008, However since I was in cap-gap, I got a new I-20 from my school till 30-Sep-2008 and I continued working on my I-20 with my previous employer.

    I applied for H1-B in FY 2008 under master quota from a small consulting company B.

    My case went into RFE so I left USA on 30-Sep-2008.
    I got a approved petition on 23-Nov 2008 . I went to New Delhi consulate for H1-B stamping. However I got a Blue 221 G slip. I never submitted any document as the consultant who applied for my visa , needs lots of time to process the documents. In the mean time I got another offer from one of the fortune 500 companies in USA. I am just exploring the possibility of H1-B transfer in this case. Ofcourse they will file a new H1-B application but would I be cap-exempt in this case?


    Thanks,
    Neha





    wallpaper asian short hair styles men. cool long haircuts for men. cool long haircuts for men.
  • cool long haircuts for men.



  • dtekkedil
    07-02 11:34 PM
    I can do it...

    We need to spread the word!

    I would love to send this as the message - Suggested by one of our own - "prashant"


    Message: ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE EB VISA ESTIMATES

    Truly,
    A victim of revised visa bulletin


    But we need something that sounds a little more genuine. A bit more mature?

    Any suggestions?





    cool long haircuts for men. Hairstyles 2011 Men Cool Men#39;s
  • Hairstyles 2011 Men Cool Men#39;s



  • number30
    06-10 08:24 PM
    Hello All,

    I was reading at some of the posts in this forum and they seem to have been quiet helpful.

    My company has decided to go ahead with my GC process.
    Its in the very early stage, but my immigration specialist gave me a heads up regarding something.

    She said, that as I have a 3 yrs BE degree the USCIS may not recognize me under EB2 category :confused: So I explained her the education system in India, but she said that it depends upon the Credential Evaluation Agency which will process my educational qualification and prepare a report and submit it to USCIS.
    Following this USCIS will make a decision whether to grant EB2 or EB3 category.

    I am sure many of the members may have faced a similar Dilemma....Is there any specific solution to this?

    To be precise I completed my Diploma from Mumbai & Degree from Pune University, followed by MS in US and currently working on H1B.

    Please Advice.

    Thanks,
    Shakti

    It is not 3 years degree. All UK degrees are three years degrees and USCIS accepts the degree as equivalent. Important thing 16 years of education to attain the degree. Ask your evaluator to stress on the point that the your Bachelors was awarded after 16 years of education.





    2011 cool long haircuts for men. cool long haircuts for men. Cool Mens Haircuts for
  • Cool Mens Haircuts for



  • gc_check
    01-17 08:21 AM
    Refer to the below url for more details.
    http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96287,00.html#apply

    Couple of years back, it was simple.. You just walk to the local IRS office and fill in a W-7 with proper ID, you are done. This has changed now. You can apply for a ITIN (W7) for H4, only when you file your tax returns. You complete the Form W-7 and file it along with your tax return, The W7 is processed first and then the taxes.



    more...


    cool long haircuts for men. mid long hair styles men. long
  • mid long hair styles men. long



  • ganugapati
    06-18 02:21 PM
    My current visa status is I-140 approved, I-485 pending, EAD and AP approved.

    I was unemployed for the past 1 year and am thinking of applying for unemployment benefits. Will this cause any problem in my I-485 application like the employment agency informing the USCIS. Is there a way that the USCIS will find that I am currently unemployed because of applying for benefits and reject my GC.





    cool long haircuts for men. Cool long hairstyle for men.
  • Cool long hairstyle for men.



  • ca_immigrant
    01-14 05:43 PM
    Congrats !

    and thank you to desi485 for posting the link

    Good one and particulary moving was the last point ... -:)

    14. And yes, move the family first commitment at the top of your must-do list, now that you have less worry about re-entry, and make that long-delayed trip home to see your old folks one more time. (I am visiting my 83-yr old Dad, who still has more hair than I do, and less gray too, in June.)

    I first laughed when I read about the hair..(I too have less and a lot grey at 35 ...LOL and actually had grey hair since 20....donnno y....

    but then after a few minutes for some reason I almost had tears rolling down my eyes (reminded me about parents.....) ....well call my an emtional fool....

    neways...I always pray to God that whaterver happens please always help me remeber my parents !! and never forget all the great things they have done for us !!!
    (They are in India with my elder borther)

    oops...sorry for writing something out of context....

    but again Congrats !!



    more...


    cool long haircuts for men. stylish men#39;s long hairstyles
  • stylish men#39;s long hairstyles



  • gxr
    09-26 02:12 PM
    Got EAD approved on 09/25. Filed on 07/03, RN is 09/11. - NSC, 140 still pending.





    2010 Hairstyles 2011 Men Cool Men#39;s cool long haircuts for men. Long Trendy black long haircut
  • Long Trendy black long haircut



  • sonia_sd
    09-24 03:45 PM
    This is an excellent proposal, can't wait for it to happen. Is this news published somewhere?

    yes, this was a speculation discussed in immigration-law.com check posts you will find it in July/Aug news there.



    more...


    cool long haircuts for men. hairstyles long hair styles
  • hairstyles long hair styles



  • cygent
    09-20 10:26 PM
    For a home in a nice neighborhood, you will only get a condo for that price in CA. Homes will be in bad areas like S. San Jose, Oakland, Los Angeles - Crenshaw, Inglewood, Long Beach. IN Central Valley, like Fresno, Modesto you might get a good home for that $$ range.





    hair Cool Mens Haircuts for cool long haircuts for men. Japanese Boy Long Haircut
  • Japanese Boy Long Haircut



  • vnsriv
    09-26 11:20 AM
    Hi All,

    NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.

    Thanks!

    What is your ND?



    more...


    cool long haircuts for men. Cool Curly Hairstyle – Men
  • Cool Curly Hairstyle – Men



  • chanduv23
    08-08 03:24 PM
    Lets make this event successful.





    hot mid long hair styles men. long cool long haircuts for men. cool hairstyles for men with
  • cool hairstyles for men with



  • needhelp!
    10-09 04:21 PM
    members wanted..



    more...


    house Japanese Men#39;s hairstyle 2008 cool long haircuts for men. cool hairstyles for men with
  • cool hairstyles for men with



  • morchu
    05-21 09:39 PM
    1. No
    2. ??? don't do any amendment. Just file a new eb2-140.
    3. No as long as you leave your EB3-140 as it is.

    Attorneys or Gurus please:

    I have a bit different situation than Raj (rajivkane), so please suggest/answer following queries:

    1. Is it advisable to file amendment I-824 or other (requesting an amended approval notice with retention of earlier priority date) instead of filing a new EB2 I-140 once EB2 Labor will get clear? My 485 is pending with EB3 I-140, where as EB-3 I-140 got approved before filing I-485 in July'2007.

    2. Or it�s compulsory to file new I-140 with EB2 and once I-140 after that amendment.

    3. Will it impact my pending 485 in regards to any of the above cases, which ever is correct?

    Regards,
    Raman





    tattoo Cool long hairstyle for men. cool long haircuts for men. boys long hairstyle. cool
  • boys long hairstyle. cool



  • moonrah
    05-16 05:34 PM
    called ...



    more...


    pictures stylish men#39;s long hairstyles cool long haircuts for men. Cool long hairstyle for men is
  • Cool long hairstyle for men is



  • green_card_curious
    03-07 09:59 PM
    gcformeornot: I dont know how to update my profile. I looked around options in my user id but didn't find anything like "update profile".





    dresses cool hairstyles for men with cool long haircuts for men. mid long hair styles men. mid
  • mid long hair styles men. mid



  • msp1976
    02-12 06:16 PM
    Folks,

    employer's attorney claims that there is no such thing as H4 premium processing.

    Can anyone point me to the correct memo where Premium filing was made available for I-539 applications?

    I searched all Mathew-Oh updates dated one year ago and can't locate it.

    I need to get that h4 under premium ASAP so that I can transfer to H1 in April.

    Can anyone please help?


    As I understand once you filed the H4 extension and have a receipt in hand..why do you even care to do the premium processing for H4 ??

    Just go ahead with your H1 transfer and file the H4 extension again.... as a proof of valid status attach the receipt for your earlier extension request...
    If they cannot process the earlier request fast enough that is not your fault...As far as H4 is concerned .... I doubt that you need to be that paranoid....As long as you have a valid H1 ...They would give H4...



    more...


    makeup hairstyles long hair styles cool long haircuts for men. Japanese Men#39;s hairstyle 2008
  • Japanese Men#39;s hairstyle 2008



  • sundar99
    05-01 01:39 PM
    Does - Emergency Appoinment include - people already working in US ? are you sure ?





    girlfriend boys long hairstyle. cool cool long haircuts for men. cool hairstyles for long hair men. cool hairstyles for men with
  • cool hairstyles for long hair men. cool hairstyles for men with



  • aachoo
    02-20 06:54 PM
    How about the opposite problem. The LC wages are lower that what I am being paid. the LC reflects what I was being paid at the time it was filed. not sure if the lawyer screwed up. Right now, I am doing a similar job (non-IT, non-technical), but with wider responsibility and earning ~ 40% more. What now??
    -a





    hairstyles Cool Curly Hairstyle – Men cool long haircuts for men. 2009 Mens Hair Styles - Long,
  • 2009 Mens Hair Styles - Long,



  • johny120
    08-23 04:11 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I read somewhere that if I have a approved 140 and have already applied for 485 I can only get a 1 year ext on H1 and not 3 year. 3 year H1 ext beyond 6 years isonly for people who are not able to apply for 485 due to retrogression. Is that true? I want to maintain the H1 to be able to easily transfer n case I loose my job.





    deecha
    07-16 01:25 PM
    Hello,

    I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.

    That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?

    Thanks for going through my post.

    This is a huge gray area and I find myself in a similar predicament. According to AC21 if you change jobs, you must be in the same or similar occupation. Now, if you're going to file EB2, then obviously the job has different requirements. If you can somehow prove that the new job is "similar" to the old position, yet it requires some kind of advancement to justify EB2, you can do what you're attempting to do. Maybe software engineer --> technical architect is justified under AC21, however technical architect needs (say) 7 years of experience + Bachelors in CS. I believe in such a situation, you should be ok. However I don't think you can count any experience in your new company towards the EB2 sponsored in your new company.

    In any case, I am not a lawywer. It's best to consult an experienced attorney and get this sorted out.

    One more thing, I would highly appreciate it if you could post your findings in this thread/forum.





    nrakkati
    08-15 01:52 PM
    was it send to nebraska or texas ?

    Nebraska.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment