JGowan
Mar 31, 10:43 AM
What was the image size? If you're wanting to get a leg up in the field for some real Photoshop work back at the office, you'll be using some big files. Especially if you start adding Layers. I doubt that these were very high rez. With 512MB ram, this is would a terrible real-world print application. Others have said this would be nice to play around with or to show off the iPad, but that's about all. I suppose you could do low-rez composites for a client, but I'd rather do that with a 15-17-inch MBP. You have a big screen, Photoshop CS5, plug in a stylus, 8GB RAM ---> that's a comp tool. IPad...? Not so much.
Hilmi Hamidi
Oct 4, 09:47 AM
Man that is awesome
Chip NoVaMac
Sep 26, 08:01 PM
I may be in the minority, but the rule around here is that you obey whoever pays the bills. That means that if you're still living under your parents' roof (or you're depending on them to pay the tuition, room, and board), then you live by their rules.
.
Same rule here, under a different saying - my way or the highway.
.
Same rule here, under a different saying - my way or the highway.
troop231
Mar 31, 10:02 AM
Pretty cool! :)
more...
CJS7070
May 1, 04:34 PM
Just go to File>Print, there will be an option to print a list of songs sorted by your preference.
Good luck!
Good luck!
HeWhoSpitsFire
Aug 17, 08:31 PM
whoops, call me dislexic (?sp)
more...
skunk
Mar 2, 04:29 PM
Me too.I don't think even that will save it.
rammie2
Oct 2, 06:23 PM
Hello
What I need is a .exe script just like webshots, which I can chance to my own wishes,
Does anyone knows where to find this????
If this is not the correct forum, please tell me.
greetings
What I need is a .exe script just like webshots, which I can chance to my own wishes,
Does anyone knows where to find this????
If this is not the correct forum, please tell me.
greetings
more...
iphone3gs16gb
Mar 26, 08:46 PM
How is this a scam? The seller CLEARLY mentioned he was selling a picture of the iPhone...
It must've been one hell of a picture to sell at that price!
It must've been one hell of a picture to sell at that price!
Mintin8
Dec 24, 07:08 PM
http://latestpriceindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/htc-hd7.jpg
http://assets.gearlive.com/blogimages/beats-by-dre-studio.jpg
Some money to go towards the 2011 iPad and MacBook Pro.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY :)
http://assets.gearlive.com/blogimages/beats-by-dre-studio.jpg
Some money to go towards the 2011 iPad and MacBook Pro.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY :)
more...
stevearm
Mar 31, 06:15 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for some nice Simpsons iTunes artwork, specifically season 12, but any generic square graphic would be nice. Can anyone help me locate some?
DivineEvil
May 2, 03:59 PM
I donated once, the second time I tried to donate when the nurse heard that I have -5 dioptre on one of the eye, just torn the papers and said "sorry you can never be a blood donor" :(
more...
DefBref
May 5, 03:43 AM
You've copied some apps of her itunes account onto your ipad, either buy them again on your own account, delete them, or live with it.
gkarris
Apr 7, 05:34 PM
Dang! That is true.
Thinking it out:
Stick = Up/Down
Bottom Red = Reverse
Right-Botton Black = Thrust
Right-Top Black = Fire
Top White = Smart Bomb
Bottom White = Hyperspace
On Stargate you could assign one of the others to the Stealth mode button too.
They NEED 2 versions of iCade - one with joystick, the other with a Trackball and Knob... ;)
Thinking it out:
Stick = Up/Down
Bottom Red = Reverse
Right-Botton Black = Thrust
Right-Top Black = Fire
Top White = Smart Bomb
Bottom White = Hyperspace
On Stargate you could assign one of the others to the Stealth mode button too.
They NEED 2 versions of iCade - one with joystick, the other with a Trackball and Knob... ;)
more...
brn2ski00
Apr 1, 08:53 AM
Actually unlocking takes about 2 minutes... so the markup is even higher. :D
elbunslip
Mar 25, 12:43 AM
which "card" did you get?
more...
BornToMac
Aug 3, 06:31 AM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2j2vwhu.png
Link please?
Link please?
PharmDoc
Apr 25, 12:09 AM
How many people here would change their mind if the white one was released with upgraded specs (A5 chip)? I'll probably end up getting one for my wife because she's wanted one since launch.
psyn
Jan 11, 03:14 AM
Hello all, I have been running logic pro 7 on my G5 (now tiger) and since I have created new users whenever I load a song all my plugins have a line through them and the drop down menu has no list of plugins to choose from! I'm sure it's a case of putting some files in the correct folder but which ones and where?
Any help appreciated.
Any help appreciated.
kelving525
Sep 11, 01:44 PM
Does the Apple Store carry any cases for the 4th generation iPod Touch?
Not that I know of.
Not that I know of.
wordoflife
Apr 4, 05:45 PM
Not gonna lie, but the interior on the second car look a little .... out there.
There are always a few Rolls Royces at the mall, I'll try to see if I can find a pic on my phone.
There are always a few Rolls Royces at the mall, I'll try to see if I can find a pic on my phone.
groovebuster
Aug 1, 01:59 AM
It shows that I didn't check on that subject for a while... :)
Pretty cool:
http://mobile.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL027692&pathId=54&page=1
groovebuster
Pretty cool:
http://mobile.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL027692&pathId=54&page=1
groovebuster
JRoDDz
Apr 6, 02:05 PM
I can remember much smaller disk drives, under 100MB that used 14 inch diameter patters and hydraulic pistons to move the read/write heads. The disk drive was about the same size and shape as a home washing machine. This was in the early 1970's.
Can we go back to floppy drives? I love the way those 5 1/4" floppys.. ummm flopped :)
Can we go back to floppy drives? I love the way those 5 1/4" floppys.. ummm flopped :)
iStudentUK
Mar 15, 04:56 PM
We can hope!
I wonder if there will be a critical point where enough states get rid of it so the rest follow?
I wonder if there will be a critical point where enough states get rid of it so the rest follow?
No comments:
Post a Comment