downloadable calendar 2011

images downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011.



  • mukuraj
    07-27 02:55 PM
    Hi,

    My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".

    My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.

    Regards
    Kasi

    Kasi,

    I had the same situation and asked my attorney last month. He replied "I-94 # is always the # on the white card which is stapled in your passport", meaning the latest I-94 (white card) given to you at the port of entry. It doesn't matter whether it is expired or not. Hope this answers.





    wallpaper downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011.



  • Janisaris
    11-06 05:31 PM
    Hi,

    did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.

    Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
    any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.

    I am July 19th Filer. They did not have my information in the system till Oct 31st. But when I called this Monday I got my receipts as they were entered on Nov 1st. As per USCIS they are done receipting all the applications received in July- Aug.

    You might want to call and create a service request.





    downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. free downloadable calendars
  • downloadable calendar 2011. free downloadable calendars



  • sledge_hammer
    06-23 07:11 PM
    Look at your I-140 approval notice, aka I-797. At the bottom is the address (including the PO box) that processed your I-140, and that's where you have to file your I-485.

    I got the above information from USCIS automated system.

    Thank you for the information,

    according to this link:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b0f860a07706d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=52a46c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1 RCRD

    There are many mailing addresses for TSC


    USCIS TSC
    P.O. Box 851983
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1983

    USCIS TSC
    P.O. Box 850965
    Mesquite, TX 751185-0965

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 850919
    Mesquite, TX 75185-0919

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 851182
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1182

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852685
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2685

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852135
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852135
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 279030
    Dallas, TX 75227-9030

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 851804
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1804


    Any idea for filing 485?

    thank you and have a nice weekend.





    2011 downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011.



  • Legal
    07-12 02:22 PM
    Guys!
    Is there someone in NY to call on Mrs. Clinton and apprise her of this mess of USCIS.If not directly may be get in touch with powerful indian community leaders who can talk to her about this matter.At least she can write a letter similar to Lofgren...

    Keep up the spirits MAN !!

    Helping us is not good election strategy. Bringing amendments in favor of family immigration was good lection strategy. Talking against outsourcing is good election strategy.



    more...


    downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.



  • amit_sp
    07-16 09:29 AM
    Hello: Here's the original article.

    http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB118455917060167397-lMyQjAxMDE3ODE0NjUxNTY5Wj.html


    see Greg Siskind's blog :
    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/

    An alert reader sent me the following this morning. Miriam Jordan of the WSJ is reporting


    Looking to resolve a messy immigration tangle, the U.S. government is close to announcing that it will accept at least some applications for work-based green cards that were filed by thousands of skilled workers in early July at the government's invitation and then abruptly rejected.

    This would be hugely disappointing news if true and, according to a source, this was NOT the deal on the table over the weekend. It also will fail to address the three crises facing USCIS:

    - fighting multiple lawsuits including at least two class action matters
    - staving off congressional hearings and the release of embarrassing documents
    - answering press inquiries over why USCIS skipped security clearances during a time when the US is under threat of a major terrorist attack

    One would hope that common sense would outweigh USCIS' anti-immigrant instincts. Like an addict that's out of control, it's time for an intervention.





    downloadable calendar 2011. 2010 Calendar - Download
  • 2010 Calendar - Download



  • rb_248
    05-03 01:21 PM
    Correct me if I my understanding is wrong. We legals are not getting any action because law makers want to do a comprehensive reform instead of a piece meal legislations. If the CIR is not a possibility, is there not a good chance to push for reforms for legals on a piece meal basis ? Stuff like visa recapture, removing country cap, filing for 485 when dates are not current and all ?



    more...


    downloadable calendar 2011. Use this PDF Calendar 2011
  • Use this PDF Calendar 2011



  • karthkc
    07-31 05:34 PM
    Hey thx a lot guys for all your help....
    To (M306M),
    The priority date for Family Based First Preference is 15 Mar 2002, and my grandfather who is a citizen filed for my mom's Greencard in April 27 2002.
    Hope this helps....

    Family Based (FB) quota works differently from Employment-based (EB) for green cards. This forum is geared towards EB so you may not get a lot of help here...

    As far as extending her H1B goes, if there have been no other Employment-Based GC applications filed on her behalf, I dont think of any way that will allow you to extend her H1B short of time outside the country recapture (as suggested above)

    Look at all the days she has been out of the US in the last 6 years and that might give you enough time to come up with options and file an extension ASAP.

    Also, if willing to take a chance, she can use the 180 day rule to stay out of status, however I would strongly recommend against that since the consequences might affect any current or future GC petition..





    2010 downloadable calendar 2011. free downloadable calendars downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011.



  • smiledentist
    06-15 03:14 PM
    Hi Amit.

    I was thinking if I could show one of the partners as succesor of interest, then he can file my 485 as the dental office from which my perm was filed now belongs to him after the partners split.
    Any comments.

    485 can be filed for future employment. So technically, your old company with one of the partners can file for 485, presuming no other technical flaws with ability to pay and other such stuff. Contact an attorney, but according to me, a strong possibility of filing with old company and then using AC21.



    more...


    downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011.



  • greencard_fever
    09-03 10:25 PM
    Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.

    Well Said..we can help USCIS (Volunteer) to process our Application on time:D:D:D:D





    hair downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011.



  • svam77
    07-18 07:05 PM
    Thanks for the replies !! I have everything ready as I was planning for concurrent filing. But since the decision was changed on July 2nd, my attorney just filed I 140.

    sure, I would sign up for the contribution.



    more...


    downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011
  • downloadable calendar 2011



  • ashishgour
    04-24 10:00 AM
    Breaking news on http://www.immigration-law.com :

    04/24/2008: House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Today at 2:00 p.m. on "Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs"

    * This is the first in a series of hearings on immigration reforms which the House is scheduled to hear hereon. For the list of witnesses and the testimonies, please stay tuned to this website.

    Does anyone has more insight to this. What we at IV can contribute to this hearing?


    Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:00 PM
    2141 Rayburn House Office Building
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    Hearing on Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs (http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=435)

    By Direction of the Chairman





    hot downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011
  • downloadable calendar 2011



  • pappu
    12-10 02:03 PM
    The dot system if used properly is a good system as other community members can privately control the reputation of each other. Community can also identify posters who are mischief makers by giving them reds and identifying them publicly. This reduces the need for moderators significantly as moderators cannot read every post and every thread everyday. Pls suggest better ways in which we should handle reputation system.



    more...


    house Free Printable Calendar 2011 downloadable calendar 2011. free printable calendars 2011
  • free printable calendars 2011



  • jamesbond007
    05-08 12:35 PM
    Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #88F033017L228660C)
    In reference to: S-6SA40714TY0604400


    Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    May 8, 2009 Payment To Immigration Voice Completed ... -$25.00 USD





    tattoo 2010 Calendar - Download downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011.



  • kartikiran
    05-28 03:21 PM
    I did it on May 1st and did it again on May 20th.

    For any agenda to be pushed forward funds are needed.

    Even just to run a portal like this to give us an opportunity to discuss our issues at a single source also costs.



    more...


    pictures Use this PDF Calendar 2011 downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011
  • downloadable calendar 2011



  • desi3933
    02-11 07:59 PM
    I checked with attorney and they mentioned that I can continue on my L1 if I am with L1 employer OR if I am with H1 employer then I can be only on H1 status...
    ...


    Did you tell your attorney that you have got new I-94 with H1-B written on it. I-94 indicates new status. There are no 2 ways about it.
    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    dresses downloadable calendar 2011 downloadable calendar 2011. Downloadable Calendar 2011
  • Downloadable Calendar 2011



  • nk2006
    06-22 03:02 PM
    Do we have to send our application to one of the centers based on where we reside/work?



    more...


    makeup downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. Free Printable Calendar 2011
  • Free Printable Calendar 2011



  • thakkarbhav
    09-15 12:49 PM
    Congrats...Book the ticket and fly to india to give big hug to your wife and son and motherland...





    girlfriend downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.
  • downloadable calendar 2011. downloadable calendar 2011.



  • ashkam
    12-03 04:46 PM
    You are welcome. Another important thing to look at (from the document) is that for the first 26 weeks of unemployment, benefits are disbursed through a fund paid for by unemployment taxes on companies, thereby not making it a public burden. After 26 weeks, however, extended unemployment benefits are paid by the federal government, which makes it a public burden, which would be detrimental to a person's green card prospects.





    hairstyles downloadable calendar 2011 downloadable calendar 2011. Downloadable Calendar 2011
  • Downloadable Calendar 2011



  • indyanguy
    01-14 11:07 AM
    This is the format of the letter I had submitted initially. Can someone tell me what is wrong in this?

    ----
    To Whom It May Concern

    I am writing this letter to confirm that XX was employed full time
    (40 hours/week) with XX, located at XX from XX through XX as a Programmer/Analyst.

    His job duties included developing web based software systems. In this
    position, Mr. XX used the following technologies: ASP.NET/C#,
    SQL/SQL Server, HTML, XML, JavaScript, CSS and Web Services.

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

    Thanks,

    XX





    greencard_fever
    09-03 10:25 PM
    Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.

    Well Said..we can help USCIS (Volunteer) to process our Application on time:D:D:D:D





    eastindia
    09-27 12:43 PM
    If you feel IV is our only hope/interpreter, then lets fuel it.
    We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
    I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
    each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
    $10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
    100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.

    Please take your poll above.

    Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.

    Ideas are like a**holes. Everybody as got one. :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment