masterji
07-21 08:21 PM
I am in H1 and filed for 485 and EAD, AP. Still have my H1B visa in my passport. Does getting EAD mean you are no more in H1? Or you really have to USE it to be out of H1.
wallpaper frases de amistad.
gc28262
11-30 10:52 PM
All,
I am starting this thread to track I-485 applications that did not receive receipt notices yet after filing in July-August
I filed on August 15th
No receipt notice yet as of Nov, 5, 2007
Anybody else in similar situation ?
My attorney received attorney's copy of 485/140 notices on Nov-14-2007. I didn't receive my copy so far as I had moved after filing my 485. However I used attorneys copies for filing my EAD etc.
I am starting this thread to track I-485 applications that did not receive receipt notices yet after filing in July-August
I filed on August 15th
No receipt notice yet as of Nov, 5, 2007
Anybody else in similar situation ?
My attorney received attorney's copy of 485/140 notices on Nov-14-2007. I didn't receive my copy so far as I had moved after filing my 485. However I used attorneys copies for filing my EAD etc.
lermitthefrog
06-15 02:41 PM
WOW! that would be great. All you have to do is fill out the application at http://s7.invisionfree.com/TGG_Team_Forum/ and you can go to http://s7.invisionfree.com/TGG_Team_Forum/ to register. Also if you don't check your email often, you should. Most communication is based on email and if you don't reply after some time your gone. (it's happened before!)
2011 frases de amistad.

ashoka
09-26 02:28 PM
I think everybody has LUD 08/05. So it does not help. I applied 485 on 08/08.
more...

deardar
09-14 10:25 AM
And why not?
Please allow me to answer your question when I see you in person.!:o
Please allow me to answer your question when I see you in person.!:o

willigetagc
09-10 12:15 PM
Guys,
This is election time and no immigration bills will be taken seriously until mid next year. Let us stay calm and cool.
Still have friends from EB2 2002/03 not gotten their GCs...
Patience is the key.
Election time....immigration issue has zero value
Nothing to stop CIS from repeating what happened this year. :mad:
Next Jul they will advance PDs to Jun 07 and then approve tons of 2007 PDs.
I can't even imagine the plight of the pre-2005 PDs. It makes me wanna throw up. :eek:
This is election time and no immigration bills will be taken seriously until mid next year. Let us stay calm and cool.
Still have friends from EB2 2002/03 not gotten their GCs...
Patience is the key.
Election time....immigration issue has zero value
Nothing to stop CIS from repeating what happened this year. :mad:
Next Jul they will advance PDs to Jun 07 and then approve tons of 2007 PDs.
I can't even imagine the plight of the pre-2005 PDs. It makes me wanna throw up. :eek:
more...
akhilmahajan
06-27 12:25 PM
I think dec 2006 must not be a mistake, as thats the date they are showing they are working on............
2010 Frases de Amistad y Amor
H1B-GC
11-14 02:00 PM
Dear All ,
I recently got my I-140 approved, got our(me and spouse) EAD and AP too.Now what I am wondering is that
1.Am I still on H1 status or the status now becomes EAD ?
2. If my H1 still holds good then should I go back to India to get my fresh H1 stamping as it will expire november next year or should I go for one year H1 extensions(as I heard from friends ) till I get the GC ?
3. Is there any stipulated time limit within which my wife has to apply for her SSN( we have not yet applied for it. )
4. My passport is going to expire on December next year. Do I need to go to India for renewal or it can be done from here itself. If it can be done from here itself then when is the earliest to start that process ?( I will be happy if u could send some links that will guide me ).
Thank you very much in advance.
Anci.
Hope this wonderful Forum is helping to the best it can by ans. your questions. Please visit often and follow the Action Alerts on the Home page.Please spread the Word in your community and your Friends and do not shy away in contributing to keep to site up and running all the time.
I recently got my I-140 approved, got our(me and spouse) EAD and AP too.Now what I am wondering is that
1.Am I still on H1 status or the status now becomes EAD ?
2. If my H1 still holds good then should I go back to India to get my fresh H1 stamping as it will expire november next year or should I go for one year H1 extensions(as I heard from friends ) till I get the GC ?
3. Is there any stipulated time limit within which my wife has to apply for her SSN( we have not yet applied for it. )
4. My passport is going to expire on December next year. Do I need to go to India for renewal or it can be done from here itself. If it can be done from here itself then when is the earliest to start that process ?( I will be happy if u could send some links that will guide me ).
Thank you very much in advance.
Anci.
Hope this wonderful Forum is helping to the best it can by ans. your questions. Please visit often and follow the Action Alerts on the Home page.Please spread the Word in your community and your Friends and do not shy away in contributing to keep to site up and running all the time.
more...

chanduv23
09-03 10:13 PM
My Fall classes are starting on Sep 8th, after that I am planning to meet International Student Association people. If the event is planned on eve then I will be able to attend
Let me know
Thanks for letting us know. It will most probably be an after lunch event stretching through evening, so I guess you can make it
Let me know
Thanks for letting us know. It will most probably be an after lunch event stretching through evening, so I guess you can make it
hair con frases de amistad
aya2004
06-07 04:45 PM
I see two votes on cloture were rejected !
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/vote_menu_110_1.htm
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/vote_menu_110_1.htm
more...
rkgc
11-18 05:43 PM
I recently booked interview appointment for Dec in chennai, I used IE all along, there are some bugs when you use firefox.
RK
RK
hot amistad y amor
HV000
02-06 11:24 AM
I have NOT heard of anything that specifically prohibits H1Bs getting a mid year raise. Ask your HR where they are getting the information from?
more...
house frases de amistad.
GCeffect
10-10 03:10 PM
My AP is expiring in Feb 25, 2009. I have some question regarding the renewal of my AP. When I came back this time afterthe vacation, at the airport they stamp my ap saying that it's expiring One June 30, 2009. what does that mean?
When should i have to renew my AP?
How long does it going to take?
Can i do it by myself as my lawyer is charing $1000 every time i'm using her (she charged me legal fee $1000 for my EAD renewal)?
When i apply for the Ap renewal does it have anythign to do with the AP stamping saying expires: june 30, 2009?
Your answer is always appreciated
Thanks Ahead
EB3...ROW
PD May 2006
When should i have to renew my AP?
How long does it going to take?
Can i do it by myself as my lawyer is charing $1000 every time i'm using her (she charged me legal fee $1000 for my EAD renewal)?
When i apply for the Ap renewal does it have anythign to do with the AP stamping saying expires: june 30, 2009?
Your answer is always appreciated
Thanks Ahead
EB3...ROW
PD May 2006
tattoo frases de amistad.

krishmunn
05-10 02:54 PM
so true hawaldar sahib !! then applies to me too, I am replying to this thread !!!
BTW...hawaldar sahib , aap kuch kaar nahi sakte kya ? hawldar ho...? kuch tho karo yaar !!!:)
(transalation, hawaldar means police, I am requesting the cop to so something aobut it)
Chahe to chai-pani le lo. ;)
(translation: if you wish we will pay you bribe too)
BTW...hawaldar sahib , aap kuch kaar nahi sakte kya ? hawldar ho...? kuch tho karo yaar !!!:)
(transalation, hawaldar means police, I am requesting the cop to so something aobut it)
Chahe to chai-pani le lo. ;)
(translation: if you wish we will pay you bribe too)
more...
pictures frases de amistad.

ajaz
04-11 02:07 PM
entered in h4 , after job switched to EAD. What is the Current immigration Status to file EAD reneval..
dresses frases de amistad.
techskill
01-04 12:19 PM
Hi,
Can someone please tell me the entire process involved to bring parents to U.S as Visitors.I know few things but am very confused about the documents we need to send and needed application forms .
I went through vfs site for required documentation (I know we should book the interview date through vfs-usa site.)
They mentioned DS-156 and I-134 forms. where to get these forms from?
What are the documents that should be sent from U.S
What about the financial support proof. Should we show specific amount as proof of support for each person visiting?
Please Advise.
Thank you.
For the DS-156 and I-134 forms you can download it from travel.state.gov.
List of reqd docs from US:
Couple months of your paytubs
Last 2 years of W2.
Full Passport copy.
Employment letter.
Bank statements showing the balance (from the date account is opened).
your status in US( say I 797 approval notice and I 94)
Can someone please tell me the entire process involved to bring parents to U.S as Visitors.I know few things but am very confused about the documents we need to send and needed application forms .
I went through vfs site for required documentation (I know we should book the interview date through vfs-usa site.)
They mentioned DS-156 and I-134 forms. where to get these forms from?
What are the documents that should be sent from U.S
What about the financial support proof. Should we show specific amount as proof of support for each person visiting?
Please Advise.
Thank you.
For the DS-156 and I-134 forms you can download it from travel.state.gov.
List of reqd docs from US:
Couple months of your paytubs
Last 2 years of W2.
Full Passport copy.
Employment letter.
Bank statements showing the balance (from the date account is opened).
your status in US( say I 797 approval notice and I 94)
more...
makeup de amor y amistad.
rockstart
01-25 12:50 PM
I recently updated my address thro AR 11 online and also submitted the SRC numbers for the 485 pending for myself and wife. I received a mail (post) stating that USCIS has received my change of address notification and they have udated the new address to my 485 application. I received two seperate letters for me and spouse. But there is no change online on LUD's to those case which are 11/4 when my fingerprinting status was updated. Does this mean USCIS has goofed the address change? I have safely filed the USCIS receipt's with me in case they create issue in future. :o
girlfriend frases de amistad.
Wish_Good
06-30 01:08 PM
Hi,
I just checked online.. my status is showing follwoing message:
(This I-485 was a denied case earlier. But suddenly they Transferred my case in last month and now I see this status today).
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS on June 29, 2009, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
Can someone please shed some light on this.
I just checked online.. my status is showing follwoing message:
(This I-485 was a denied case earlier. But suddenly they Transferred my case in last month and now I see this status today).
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS on June 29, 2009, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
Can someone please shed some light on this.
hairstyles frases de amistad y amor

amitk81
05-01 08:18 PM
Hi Guys,
Here is my situation:
- Labor & I 140 cleared: PD Jan 07 EB2
- Currently working on 6th year H1B, lawyer is asking me to extend the H1B visa for another 3 years since the I-140 has cleared.
- Changed my job title from a project engineer to a lead engineer 180 days after filing I485 ( with lawyer consent).
- Now offered a manager role with in the same organization hence accepted the offer without notifying the lawyer.
- Lawyer will ask me to file for a H1b extension in July/Aug time frame do you believe this might create a huge issue due to change in the role from an engineer to a manager (still within the engineering organization though)?
Would really appreciate your inputs and comments to this, is there anything on the USICS website that clarifies this.
Thanks
Amit
Here is my situation:
- Labor & I 140 cleared: PD Jan 07 EB2
- Currently working on 6th year H1B, lawyer is asking me to extend the H1B visa for another 3 years since the I-140 has cleared.
- Changed my job title from a project engineer to a lead engineer 180 days after filing I485 ( with lawyer consent).
- Now offered a manager role with in the same organization hence accepted the offer without notifying the lawyer.
- Lawyer will ask me to file for a H1b extension in July/Aug time frame do you believe this might create a huge issue due to change in the role from an engineer to a manager (still within the engineering organization though)?
Would really appreciate your inputs and comments to this, is there anything on the USICS website that clarifies this.
Thanks
Amit
itsmesabby
06-27 08:47 PM
Using AP does not necessarily mean that one is using the EAD. It is just a document that allows you to travel when needed.
Elaine you can correct if I am wrong ? I had a question though... say the H1-B is valid for more than 1 year but if AP is used the I-94 given would be of only 1 year, should we then extend the I-94 or is our H1-B valid till the duration it is approved for..
Elaine you can correct if I am wrong ? I had a question though... say the H1-B is valid for more than 1 year but if AP is used the I-94 given would be of only 1 year, should we then extend the I-94 or is our H1-B valid till the duration it is approved for..
cdeneo
03-25 09:36 PM
Is delivery confirmation possible for PO Box addresses?
I used Fedex Ground , just a tad more expensive than USPS Priority ( if you add all delivery confirmation etc etc ).
I used Fedex Ground , just a tad more expensive than USPS Priority ( if you add all delivery confirmation etc etc ).
No comments:
Post a Comment