DrewDaHilp1
Apr 4, 11:14 AM
Price when I sell my current iPhone 4 just went up 50 bucks.
Yup. I'm thinking the same thing.
Yup. I'm thinking the same thing.
eman
Apr 19, 10:37 AM
Have you repaired permissions with disk utility? I've never experienced this problem before, you may have to reload the OS (archive and install).
markyr17
Apr 7, 08:20 AM
Aka jailbreak patch
Dalton63841
Apr 26, 06:33 AM
The kind that makes you glad she has a mouth, but sad she has a voice...
more...
noone
Aug 1, 03:20 PM
Mine for a while
Link please!
Link please!
Kevin83165
Aug 9, 10:30 PM
I see the resembelence!
more...
AppleNewton
Dec 4, 04:27 PM
None of these are Holiday related.
there are quite a few that are, really no requirement for holiday specific themes though...
there are quite a few that are, really no requirement for holiday specific themes though...
cootersgarage6
Feb 6, 02:30 AM
I miss these commercials that Apple made I loved watching them but it's like they stopped making them!!!!!)))::
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=jN3RU8pJR74
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=jN3RU8pJR74
more...
Nrwrit3r
May 5, 12:26 PM
Just wondering, does anyone know how to get one of those giant iphone displays that the apple stores have/had?
Or for that matter a giant ipad, app, or whatever? Where do these go when the stores update their displays? It would be so cool to have one of these!
Or for that matter a giant ipad, app, or whatever? Where do these go when the stores update their displays? It would be so cool to have one of these!
jeanlain
Apr 3, 12:32 PM
Lion supports openGL 3.2, but apps need to be updated to use 3.0 and above because Apple has not implemented a compatibility mode with openGL 2, AFAIK.
more...
larrylaffer
Apr 6, 12:54 PM
No, I'm not joking. Not even slightly. Bad product, appalling support.
That's an even sillier statement. Whenever we have a problem we email their generic support email address and get a response in less than 5 minutes. What's more, when our cluster experiences a problem they see it and contact us proactively.
That's an even sillier statement. Whenever we have a problem we email their generic support email address and get a response in less than 5 minutes. What's more, when our cluster experiences a problem they see it and contact us proactively.
sinsin07
Apr 30, 07:49 PM
This is great news if it means the end of mobile me. Die Mobile Me - DIE DIE DIE. Anything will be better than the self centered sounding @me.com. I simply will not use the email address in a professional context. Don't mind @Mac.com, and still use it, but @me.com sends the wrong message.
The problem with .Me is all in your mind. No one really cares what the extension is, it just a means to an end. Short suffixes are must easier, whatever they are.
The problem with .Me is all in your mind. No one really cares what the extension is, it just a means to an end. Short suffixes are must easier, whatever they are.
more...
CyberBob859
Nov 19, 11:51 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
Those iPad shipments mustn't fell off a truck.
Those iPad shipments mustn't fell off a truck.
tag
Dec 23, 10:41 AM
Activity monitor with an apple beat.
more...
Grade
Aug 17, 06:04 PM
First post here.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/Sebring98/Screenshot2010-08-17at113151AM.png?t=1282059195
Nice way to start at the forum.
I like the picture very much.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/Sebring98/Screenshot2010-08-17at113151AM.png?t=1282059195
Nice way to start at the forum.
I like the picture very much.
Lord Blackadder
Mar 16, 01:54 PM
I suppose if you have nothing intelligent to add, but feel unable to remain silent, the next best thing is to indulge in a bit of good 'ol-fashioned baiting.
more...

thedarkhalf
Mar 31, 10:05 AM
It may be fun for play, but I cant see anything real being done on that. Most high end photo editors wont even use a trackpad/laptop...
Now if they can make it double as a wacom for a desktop and mirror the image form the computer.. now youre talking :)
And from a user standpoint, having all menus buried and no keyboard shortcuts, you're expanding the time to edit drastically.
Now if they can make it double as a wacom for a desktop and mirror the image form the computer.. now youre talking :)
And from a user standpoint, having all menus buried and no keyboard shortcuts, you're expanding the time to edit drastically.
flopticalcube
Mar 2, 11:36 AM
Try telling the boomers that their ss contributions weren't for them but for their now deceased parents to live off of and that there is nothing left for them. Not a vote winner. Healthcare reform is the only way. Other nations achieve much better results in both healthcare and education with less money. Unfortunately there is also a lot of debt to be paid back which will be expensive when rates rise. More pain to come. Raise taxes and cut spending.
jaison13
Apr 1, 11:51 AM
i am part of a beta team for a lightroom sync app called PhotoSmith. have a look!
http://blog.photosmithapp.com/
i was thinking about apple and them doing an ipad version of aperture. so this is welcomed news!
http://blog.photosmithapp.com/
i was thinking about apple and them doing an ipad version of aperture. so this is welcomed news!
hardon
Jun 28, 08:42 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3846455.stm
Consultant
Feb 21, 04:26 PM
Most radio stations have streams that you can add yourself to iTunes.
Otherwise try apple.com/feedback
Otherwise try apple.com/feedback
techiegirl
Feb 9, 12:22 PM
You will loose your rollover minutes if you reduce your rate plan, but not if you increase it. Yes, rollover minutes expire after a year.
geese
Mar 25, 05:50 AM
Please delete.
-------
Hi,
What is the best way of redirecting an RSS feed to a new location? I've tried replacing the contents of my XML file to this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<redirect>
-------
Hi,
What is the best way of redirecting an RSS feed to a new location? I've tried replacing the contents of my XML file to this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<redirect>
Crystal-RX
May 4, 09:30 AM
It would be help if you can give us more information on your phone.
Firmware version?
Baseband?
who is your currently carrier or sim you are using in the phone.
Without these info, I don't think anyone can help you.
Firmware version?
Baseband?
who is your currently carrier or sim you are using in the phone.
Without these info, I don't think anyone can help you.
No comments:
Post a Comment