Girl Wallpaper For Iphone

images Hot girl iphone wallpaper Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. japan girl wallpaper. japanese
  • japan girl wallpaper. japanese



  • me_myself
    12-17 07:02 AM
    Did someone face this situation recently? I am really concerned about my case.





    wallpaper japan girl wallpaper. japanese Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. The real iPhone Girl Wallpaper
  • The real iPhone Girl Wallpaper



  • LC2002
    10-26 03:25 PM
    Picture on this is scanned image of original picture you sent.

    It is like h1 aproval notice with a photograph in it





    Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. asian girl wallpaper. iPhone
  • asian girl wallpaper. iPhone



  • Munna Bhai
    01-23 08:09 AM
    Lage Raho...We will Win. Thank you core-team.





    2011 The real iPhone Girl Wallpaper Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Girl iPhone Wallpapers
  • Girl iPhone Wallpapers



  • rolrblade
    07-26 09:30 AM
    I 765 EAD Application document.
    Yes, that was my mistake. I unwittingly put the form number for the AP. Sorry about that.



    more...


    Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Girl iPhone 4 Wallpaper
  • Girl iPhone 4 Wallpaper



  • GreenCardLegion
    03-22 01:41 AM
    Gosh, very tragic. I pray for the victims as well as their families. Hope they get the strength to overcome this horrible grief. What the hell was this stupid lady doing at 1:45 AM midnight and driving so fast on the wrong lane. She must be out of her mind.





    Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Gossip Girl iPhone Wallpaper
  • Gossip Girl iPhone Wallpaper



  • GCNaseeb
    10-31 01:39 PM
    I just called USCIS and spoke to an Immigration Officer. He said I have to resubmit both I-131 and I-765 alongwith original EAD and AP document to the service center from where I received both my EAD and AP. I also need to submit copy of original forms or a birth certificate to prove the error from USCIS in order to waive fees.

    He also said Infopass is only for enquiry and won't help in typographical errors.

    I guess, whole new process would take another 3-4 months; what a mess :mad:



    more...


    Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Pretty girl wallpaper 5530
  • Pretty girl wallpaper 5530



  • desi3933
    02-18 07:06 AM
    I have H1 approval I-797 with me (received in last year quota) and H4 approval (which was applied before applying H1). Now I have a family emergency back home. I have to travel asap. My current H4 stamp in the passport is expired. So I have to go for stamping, either it be using H1 or using H4. Since I am unemployed at present I can't use H1 for stamping. If I come back on H4, what will happen to my H1 status? Will it be still valid to accept an employment or becomes void.

    Please share your thoughts...

    Thanks

    You status is H1 and you are accumulating out-of-status days.

    If your spouse is maintaining H1 status, you can go for H4 visa stamping. You may also use AP to travel.

    If you re-enter US on H4, your status will be H4. However, if you have valid EAD, you can use that for work.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    2010 asian girl wallpaper. iPhone Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Hot girl iphone wallpaper
  • Hot girl iphone wallpaper



  • Raj Iyer
    09-13 12:45 PM
    No., you do npot qualify for EB-2 Unless you do a 3 years MAsters from India or a 2 yrs Masters from a U.S. intitution.



    more...


    Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. sexy girls wallpapers
  • sexy girls wallpapers



  • Adam
    08-19 11:01 PM
    I agree about the mouth thing...It's hard to not make it look like a stupid smirk or snowman nose :lol:





    hair Girl iPhone Wallpapers Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. The Blind Girl wallpaper
  • The Blind Girl wallpaper



  • desi3933
    05-11 05:53 AM
    Thanks desi - AOS is what I was thinking as well but that doesn't seem to be one of the options listed when opening an account (the firm is Ameritrade - you check out their website https://wwwna.tdameritrade.com/cgi-bin/apps/IraApServlet). Guess they are just not aware of this status since it wasn't really designed to be a "status" and only recently have several people moved to AOS status given the backup for EB3 and EB2 China/ India

    AOS is not a visa status. So, for https://wwwna.tdameritrade.com/cgi-bin/apps/IraApServlet one should select None for the visa status as the person is not maintaining any non-immigrant visa status.

    AOS is period of authorized stay while I-485 application is pending.


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. iPhone Sweet Girl Wallpaper
  • iPhone Sweet Girl Wallpaper



  • illusions
    04-07 11:13 AM
    Wish u all the best.... wow 6 years...!





    hot Girl iPhone 4 Wallpaper Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Bikini Girl iPhone wallpaper 3
  • Bikini Girl iPhone wallpaper 3



  • aquarianf
    06-21 04:52 PM
    Since this thread is open and dont want to wast resouce on new thread. I want to ask people those who had already filed 485/EAD/AP that did anyone has taken photos at Walgreens.

    I am getting $7.99 for taking 2 photos at Walgreens($48 for 2person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee. Whereas in Kinko's I am getting deal of $13.50 for first 2 photo and rest 4 photos for $13.50 ($54 for 2 person with 6 photos deal) in Milwaukee city area.

    Now question besides money I want to know which one is worth taking chance for taking a picture interms of quality.

    Thanks
    INeedAllGreen

    Go to local CVS store



    more...


    house Supermodels Iphone Girls Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Personality girl wallpaper
  • Personality girl wallpaper



  • shana04
    01-09 12:00 AM
    We have a company lawyer. Only thing I have is 485 receipts, FP notice, EAD and AP.

    Nothing has been shared with us till I-140 approval.

    Upon my demands, all I got is my I-140 application number. My HR dept has a strict position that I-140 & LC are employer documents and it will NOT BE Shared with employees.

    I still doubt that USCIS will expect me to have these documents.

    Any ideas How can I know job description? Can I call USCIS? dont' think they will entertain?

    I am about to file for H1B extension. Is there anything here that can give me some idea about job description? I guess H1B and LCA job description should be same. isn't it???

    One way to find out is, when you filled in your labor application (before PERM). Your attorney, just before filing for labor should have send you some papers to sign and fax it or mail it through post.

    There either you or your attorney shold have filled in job descriptions and job details (this should be the latest experience you had before filing the labor).

    One more way to find out, while filling in your I 140 petition if your attorney has send you documents to verify. Then you would find Job title specified in there.

    After you filed for labor and and if you have specified your address in labor, then a copy of certified labor goes to that address ( I have received one, it said a copy of the certified labor has been CC'd to Employer and attorney)

    To my knowledge that would be your best bet to find out job description and job title with out having labor cert in hand as I 140 approval does not say any thing.

    Good luck.





    tattoo Gossip Girl iPhone Wallpaper Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. asian girl iphone wallpaper
  • asian girl iphone wallpaper



  • kshitijnt
    03-07 12:49 AM
    Hi People,

    I have been hearing a few things on the renewal and I cant seem to get a concrete picture here. Would appreciate a look here.

    I am applying for an advance parole renewal for my wife, me and her, we did not apply for the GC at the same time, I applied during the hullabaloo July 2007 times under the old fee structure and she was applied later on in the following year 2008 under the new fee structure of $1010 as a derivative under my application. Her I-797 receipt notice indicates that a fee of $1010 was paid out. My I-797 indicates $300 odd as separate fees.

    Given the above, is she exempt from paying the $305/$340 for the Advance Parole/EAD. A USCIS agent that I talked to says that anything after July 30th 2007 is exempt but she could well be reading from a piece of paper without actual knowledge of the intricacies. A paralegal at my lawyer's office said that she needs to pay, but somehow I am not convinced.

    Would appreciate a little insight here.

    Thx,
    M

    She is exempt. I renewed last year under new fees structure. I got my AP . For this year they did not even give me a receipt. So I am going to have to call USCIS.



    more...


    pictures Pretty girl wallpaper 5530 Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. cool girls wallpaper
  • cool girls wallpaper



  • bombay_masala
    06-18 01:09 PM
    What is the Alien Registration number from I140 approval ? How do we get it if we don't have the copy of I-140 approval?



    Any more thoughts on this issue. I am making a list of documents in three categories: (i) docs/info needed absolutely (ii) docs that are not must but might help (iii) docs that are not needed at all. Please edit this list based on your research (if you can add links/cite docs to support that would be great).

    With long delays many people will be using AC21 and we might see these question repeatedly - a sticky thread can really help.

    (i) Documents or information that is essential (if you don't have these documents or info don't even think about changing jobs and just stay put at old employer)

    485 receipt number
    Alien Registration number from I140 approval (if its already done)
    Employment letter from the new employer with title/function same/similar to labor application
    Job functions from approved labor/I140 to get the above
    ??
    ??


    (ii) Documents or information that is not necessary but is good to have (try to get these documents; if you are not able to get them there might be still a way to use AC21 using a lawyer or something)

    A copy of I140 approval
    A copy of labor certification
    ??
    ??


    (iii) Documents you don't need at all (don't loose sleep if you don't have them; even if you dont have them you can use AC21 without help of a lawyer)

    ??
    ??





    dresses Bikini Girl iPhone wallpaper 3 Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Wallpaper for iPhone 4
  • Wallpaper for iPhone 4



  • mhathi
    04-15 11:59 AM
    I had the same problem.

    You can always paper file. That will solve the issue. If you want to E-file, here's how I did it with Trubotax:

    put '0' for wife's AGI and e-file.
    IRS will respond saying that last year's AGI and ur answer does not match. You have to send in form 8453-OL to sign your return. This means that your return is conditionally accepted, but you MUST mail the signature form for it to be complete.

    (turbotax will provide you the form). Print it out, fill it and sign (you and spouse) and send it in.

    Thats it!



    more...


    makeup sexy girls wallpapers Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Supermodels Iphone Girls
  • Supermodels Iphone Girls



  • genscn
    08-08 09:47 AM
    When did you file I-140 at TX? RFE could be for documents about ability to pay.

    Hi guys My I140 filed in TEXAS case status online says request for additional information was mailed, I haven't received mail yet, I want to go ahead and collect all the documents required so i can reply immediately as soon as we receive RFE mail,
    can you guys tell usually what kind of information is requested in EB3 cases.





    girlfriend asian girl iphone wallpaper Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. Boxing Girl wallpaper
  • Boxing Girl wallpaper



  • innervoice
    01-20 12:30 PM
    I got RFE for my spouse in August 2008 for I-485 regrading the marriage certificate and still the status hasn't got updated, called several times USCIS but no luck.





    hairstyles iPhone Sweet Girl Wallpaper Girl Wallpaper For Iphone. japanese girl iphone wallpaper
  • japanese girl iphone wallpaper



  • punjabi
    07-18 06:17 PM
    Sorry man!

    I would say, may be your attorney is not telling you the details. USCIS never relays the decision without the explanation, as far as I know.

    May be your attorney did some silly mistake. He got denial from USCIS with the explanation and he is not revealing it!

    I have not seen USCIS denying any case without explanation. Try to do a little investigation on this.

    Good Luck!





    WillIBLucky
    11-17 09:56 AM
    I dont think we should be talking about it over here. It surely looks like more of Indian site and not a Immigration Only related conversation. We should focus on what our problems are right now. Nuclear deal is not going to help or reduse our wait for Green Card.

    This forum topic says "Green Card Retrogression" so lets talk about it only. If we have to talk of the rest of the stuff that is happening with India then it should be identified in appropriate forum and not here.





    alterego
    10-27 07:58 PM
    I think the lawyer wants her to get the h4 stamped so she can stay in status in case of any problems with the 485, especially since you are maintaining your H1b/AOS pending on which she is a dependent.
    Since she has not used the H1b or got it stamped and since you have applied for 485 before it was to take effect, she is safe with your dependent 485 AOS and H4 status. Cancelling her H1b will benefit you guys from any confusion at the consulate. Either way the AP will allow her to return in AOS without problems.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment