amenon
05-01 10:29 PM
I understand that the chance is slim.... almost microscopic :rolleyes: But I need to prepare for the worst case (or is it the best...?? :confused:) hence the question.
Any idea about how long consular processing takes and does it depend on priority dates (in the case of a further retrogression)?
Thanks for the input, will keep a close watch on the visa bulletin and keep my wife's return trip options open.
Thanks again.
Any idea about how long consular processing takes and does it depend on priority dates (in the case of a further retrogression)?
Thanks for the input, will keep a close watch on the visa bulletin and keep my wife's return trip options open.
Thanks again.
wallpaper Tags : korean hairstyles 2011
eastindia
01-20 07:46 PM
Who gives a shit about anti-immigrant websites?
buehler
04-30 11:38 PM
eyeopeners,
Make sure that you work for your new employer only on a h-1. That way your spouse can be on h4. As for using AC21, in your case it is for continuing your I-485 processing and not for working for a different company. Make sure that you file your wife's 485 as soon as your dates become current. Hope that clears your doubts. (Also Don't use your email id as your user id. That is a sure shot way of getting plenty of spam)
sundarpn, you don't need any documents from your previous employer to file your dependent's I-485.
Make sure that you work for your new employer only on a h-1. That way your spouse can be on h4. As for using AC21, in your case it is for continuing your I-485 processing and not for working for a different company. Make sure that you file your wife's 485 as soon as your dates become current. Hope that clears your doubts. (Also Don't use your email id as your user id. That is a sure shot way of getting plenty of spam)
sundarpn, you don't need any documents from your previous employer to file your dependent's I-485.
2011 Teenage Girls Hairstyles 2011
starscream
01-13 12:40 PM
Hi oaktree,
My PERM was also denied in end of 2006. The lawyers files a Motion To Review (MTR) also called as Request for Review (RFR) i.e appeal of the denial. This got approved in december 2007 - It took almost one year. I could however maintain my priority date because of the successful appeal.
My company's lawyers were certain that the denial was in error and hence they filed MTR.
Is there anyway of taking advantage of the old priority date application that was denied with a new application.
If you make a new PERM application you cannot use your old priority date.
Speak to your lawyers to see if the denial was in error and if they r 100% sure that it was in error then apply for a MTR - it will take about a year to get processed tough. At least with this (i.e if it is possible) you can make a attempt to save your priority date.
I am not sure whether you can make a fresh PERM app WHILE your MTR/appeal is in process - but post this question on different boards and if you can then well and good.
Dear Attornies,experts
My perm was denied recently because "The wage listed in the SWA job order is less than the wage offered to the foreign worker", It took DOL almost one and half years to determine this after a business necessity audit. I am going to start a new application now. What are my chances for an appeal by providing corrected supporting documents, can I apply a new application while an appeal is in progress..
Can I have multiple PERM applications from multiple employers at the same time, with different position titles?
Is there anyway of taking advantage of the old priority date application that was denied with a new application.
I almost lost 2 years in priority date because of this denial...
Please suggest...
My PERM was also denied in end of 2006. The lawyers files a Motion To Review (MTR) also called as Request for Review (RFR) i.e appeal of the denial. This got approved in december 2007 - It took almost one year. I could however maintain my priority date because of the successful appeal.
My company's lawyers were certain that the denial was in error and hence they filed MTR.
Is there anyway of taking advantage of the old priority date application that was denied with a new application.
If you make a new PERM application you cannot use your old priority date.
Speak to your lawyers to see if the denial was in error and if they r 100% sure that it was in error then apply for a MTR - it will take about a year to get processed tough. At least with this (i.e if it is possible) you can make a attempt to save your priority date.
I am not sure whether you can make a fresh PERM app WHILE your MTR/appeal is in process - but post this question on different boards and if you can then well and good.
Dear Attornies,experts
My perm was denied recently because "The wage listed in the SWA job order is less than the wage offered to the foreign worker", It took DOL almost one and half years to determine this after a business necessity audit. I am going to start a new application now. What are my chances for an appeal by providing corrected supporting documents, can I apply a new application while an appeal is in progress..
Can I have multiple PERM applications from multiple employers at the same time, with different position titles?
Is there anyway of taking advantage of the old priority date application that was denied with a new application.
I almost lost 2 years in priority date because of this denial...
Please suggest...
more...
Kapils573
02-08 12:20 AM
Priority date is May 2006,EB2

EndlessWait
01-22 04:59 PM
Have you used AC21?
What are the implications if for some wierd reason your I-485 gets denied and you dont have an H1-B to fall back upon?
Say you have an H1-B which is extended for 3 yrs( based on approved I-140) from now till 2011, in the year 2011 your I-485 file is opned and its not approved for some reason so will you get another 3 yr extension for H1-B ie till year 2014?
if your application is fine, there is no reason for you to worry. sometimes mistakes can happen..but i dont think you need to worry too much..its like having a heart attack while going to the movie..u can't plan for everything..
:-)
What are the implications if for some wierd reason your I-485 gets denied and you dont have an H1-B to fall back upon?
Say you have an H1-B which is extended for 3 yrs( based on approved I-140) from now till 2011, in the year 2011 your I-485 file is opned and its not approved for some reason so will you get another 3 yr extension for H1-B ie till year 2014?
if your application is fine, there is no reason for you to worry. sometimes mistakes can happen..but i dont think you need to worry too much..its like having a heart attack while going to the movie..u can't plan for everything..
:-)
more...

newyorker123
09-28 08:04 AM
Hi,
Generally FOIA does't give approval notice. But other stuff you recieved should be enough. What date did you use for port of entry, your first one or the latest one?
I use the last time I entered into US NOT the first time.
Generally FOIA does't give approval notice. But other stuff you recieved should be enough. What date did you use for port of entry, your first one or the latest one?
I use the last time I entered into US NOT the first time.
2010 EMO Blond Girl Hairstyles 2011
chanduv23
06-03 08:21 AM
Usually we see IV members posting on this website if there is a pattern and trend. if there is one, some members take initiative and contact their law makers and talk to appropriate authorities.
Is there such a pattern? Members may post their experiences and hardships on IV.
DHS does takes measures to control fraud and abuse - but if it is affecting geniune people then genuine people can write about their issues here.
Is there such a pattern? Members may post their experiences and hardships on IV.
DHS does takes measures to control fraud and abuse - but if it is affecting geniune people then genuine people can write about their issues here.
more...

pani_6
07-06 11:44 PM
If I have to apply for a new PERM Lc and then I-140 in EB2..how long would the entire process take
PERM-How many months??.
I-140- How mnay months??..(10th year of h1b can I get Premium Processing) done
Thanks for your answers guys...I am really tired of waiting...
PERM-How many months??.
I-140- How mnay months??..(10th year of h1b can I get Premium Processing) done
Thanks for your answers guys...I am really tired of waiting...
hair Girls Hairstyles 2011
mjadala
09-06 05:55 PM
Lack of communication between USCIS and DOL
more...

freedom_fighter
03-08 02:38 PM
another one bites the card.
hot Girls Hairstyles 2011.
javadeveloper
05-26 05:23 PM
Attny said: If we port to this new 140. IF in case its rejected, then since this 140 is linked to my old 485 application, it will not be adjusted.
I was not agreed. Then they said, According to Nebraska service center, in Nov 2010 - They are not entertaining adjusting pending 485 with newly ported but rejected 140.
So, Attny said, for safe , since I am no longer on h1, they suggested to port after second 140 approved.
How ever, I need to make this is false. Still I dont agree this logic.
Do you have any link/url?
I was not agreed. Then they said, According to Nebraska service center, in Nov 2010 - They are not entertaining adjusting pending 485 with newly ported but rejected 140.
So, Attny said, for safe , since I am no longer on h1, they suggested to port after second 140 approved.
How ever, I need to make this is false. Still I dont agree this logic.
Do you have any link/url?
more...
house Trend hairstyle girls emmo
rajeshalex
09-06 10:34 PM
Lack of knowledge of FIFO.. Low hanging fruits are picked first. July 07 applicants are given low preference when compared with 08 applicants..
rajesh
rajesh
tattoo blonde hairstyles 2011 for
Michael chertoff
08-04 02:56 PM
Please post here to boost moral of all others if
you have received Welcome Email for GC approval :D in August 2009 (this month).
This will help our community and keeps our hopes live.
Thanks
MC
you have received Welcome Email for GC approval :D in August 2009 (this month).
This will help our community and keeps our hopes live.
Thanks
MC
more...
pictures long haircuts 2011 for teenage
indyanguy
06-29 07:28 PM
Thanks for the reply. Here's why it becomes more complicated. I asked my attorney about starting a new EB2 process (I have a MS from US). However, the attorney says he doesn't recommend starting a new PERM process as he strongly believes that this will affect the current EB3 I-140 application. He feels that USCIS will look at the ongoing EB3 application and deem it unnecessary to approve it (as I would have applied for a different position for EB2). Hence I might lose my PD !!
He suggests that I wait till my EB I-140 is approved. But that might take another year considering the slow NSC processing times!!
Any suggestions?
He suggests that I wait till my EB I-140 is approved. But that might take another year considering the slow NSC processing times!!
Any suggestions?
dresses New Hairstyles 2011 | Find the

aksaharan
08-07 08:18 PM
> Immigrants from ROW (Rest Of World) seem to be immune from it
Certainly not true for EB3
Certainly not true for EB3
more...
makeup hairstyles for girls
s416504
08-13 08:26 PM
I think of refiling because I have filed without lawyar (due to Friday 06/29 rumor). I understand frustrations of fews guyes..as I am also in same boat.
girlfriend Girls Cute Short Hairstyles
gconmymind
11-14 12:18 PM
Thanks for your prompt response.
- still I feel that only because I received just now after 8 years this A#, seems to me that only at this time I'm registered as an immigrant?
That is what alien number means in English ? Sorry.
You are still not an immigrant. You are currently in Adjustee status. You will become an immigrant when your 485 is approved. Goodluck.
- still I feel that only because I received just now after 8 years this A#, seems to me that only at this time I'm registered as an immigrant?
That is what alien number means in English ? Sorry.
You are still not an immigrant. You are currently in Adjustee status. You will become an immigrant when your 485 is approved. Goodluck.
hairstyles Short Hairstyles 2011 For
psaxena
06-25 05:53 PM
bump
Please suggest the best time suitable for everyone for the conf call, today evening or tomorrow anytime.
Please suggest the best time suitable for everyone for the conf call, today evening or tomorrow anytime.
palemguy
08-21 11:01 AM
PD : April 2004
RD : July 3, 2007
140 was approved
RD : July 3, 2007
140 was approved
pappu
05-13 09:30 AM
Please check the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html
You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.
In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.
In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
No comments:
Post a Comment