hd love quotes wallpapers

images hair hd love quotes hd love quotes wallpapers. dresses HD Wallpapers (16:9):
  • dresses HD Wallpapers (16:9):



  • qplearn
    12-12 02:53 PM
    Hi all,

    This forum is full of smart people. So I want to throw my situation out there to get some advice from all of you. I am into 7th year of my H1 with by labor with PD of Sep 2002. At the rate things are moving, I am running out of patience here.

    Things took an interesting turn last week, when a mid sized Software co. is willing to outsource me some of their work. Given the size of the opportunity, I will need to go to India to setup a team of 5 to 6 ppl. The co. is pretty eager and willing to offer some of the finanical guarantees I have asked for.

    So my question is, should I take this opportunity and say good bye to GC? Or I should be patient as there may be a need to be in US to grow my outsourcing biz, in case it jump starts well. What would you do if you were presented this opportunity and you had the enterpreurial spirits to pull it off.

    I would be eager to see what people say here.

    Guess the smart people here are going to say: go back and reduce the queue. Just kidding:)





    wallpaper dresses HD Wallpapers (16:9): hd love quotes wallpapers. 2010 HD Wallpapers (16:9):
  • 2010 HD Wallpapers (16:9):



  • quizzer
    07-05 09:52 PM
    Anything is possible with USCIS!!!





    hd love quotes wallpapers. hd love quotes wallpapers,
  • hd love quotes wallpapers,



  • sanjay02
    04-17 01:48 AM
    Which state are you in? In CA you can drive till one year with foreign license. In case there is a traffic violation , or for some reason he breaks a red light the fines are 3 times the regular fine since he wont hold a USA license.

    Also the insurance companies have different requirements which you need to confirm with them.





    2011 2010 HD Wallpapers (16:9): hd love quotes wallpapers. These love quotes in wide
  • These love quotes in wide



  • ar
    02-04 06:07 PM
    I don't think your design skills are quite good enough yet to be starting a studio. No offense but I think you'd be better off with a bit more practice before you step out in to the world of the design industry.

    Who were you talking about



    more...


    hd love quotes wallpapers. hd love quotes wallpapers. hd
  • hd love quotes wallpapers. hd



  • shreekhand
    12-08 05:40 PM
    First off, you are in no way required to be there for 6 months. Secondly, you are not paid and have a GC, for God's sake...just move on and earn.

    Thirdly, you can ask them to lay you off, at least you would get Unemployment Insurance Benefit (remember this has nothing to do with any Naturalization or state burden issues.)

    How long would you stay in fear ???





    hd love quotes wallpapers. hd love quotes wallpapers_16.
  • hd love quotes wallpapers_16.



  • bluekayal
    10-21 10:02 PM
    ^^^bump ^^^^bump



    more...


    hd love quotes wallpapers. hd wallpaper quotes
  • hd wallpaper quotes



  • willwin
    08-11 11:23 AM
    What is the purpose of this poll? Why start from 2005 (and not from 2001) ?

    Sorry guys!

    I overlooked it.

    How do I modify a poll?

    I can add two more entries in my poll.





    2010 hd love quotes wallpapers, hd love quotes wallpapers. hair hd love quotes
  • hair hd love quotes



  • urpal
    09-16 07:47 AM
    I had to go through secondary inspection which took about 20 minutes at JFK.IO only verified and stamped AP. No other documents were requested. To be on safe side, I carried Pay Stubs, Education Documents and Office Identification card.



    more...


    hd love quotes wallpapers. hd wallpaper quotes. hd love
  • hd wallpaper quotes. hd love



  • gcseeker2002
    11-04 10:26 AM
    Did u take Infopass appt. for EAD & AP together...? On the infopass form once fill only one receipt # right..?? My application was recd. by USCIS on 7/7...90 days is from recd. date...isn't it..? and not Notice date.? 90 days will be up for me by tomorrow 11/5..I still have no EAD & AP..! Can i take EAD & AP appt. together on same day for Infopass.? Or should i call USCIS reg. my case...Thanks..!!
    There is no option in infopass to take both ead and AP. I took the one for interim-EAD , but like I mentioned above, this tuesday it will be 2 weeks after infopass and still no EAD for me, wonder how AP got approved without EAD , does it happen like this ?





    hair These love quotes in wide hd love quotes wallpapers. hd love quotes wallpapers_16.
  • hd love quotes wallpapers_16.



  • loveiv
    08-29 12:20 PM
    We have a wealth of information from A to Z on US Immigration, why dont we ourselves write articles and editorials and get them published in the News Papers, Journals, etc?

    Why are we waiting for some one to come to us and take information to write articles on us. Does Newspapers check the background of authors to verify if they are citizens/non-citizens/green card holders/ H1B's. What all matters to them is quality and authenticity of the articles.

    Do you folks think this a good option to pursue?

    Is anybody stopping you from doing so?
    "TALK LESS, WORK MORE".



    more...


    hd love quotes wallpapers. love quotes wallpaper desktop.
  • love quotes wallpaper desktop.



  • sertasheep
    03-31 01:15 AM
    Excellent newspiece, there. Here's hoping you're able to sort out your situation, Anand. By the way, salaries in India are now nearly 1/3rd of that in the US(in the bigger companies, of course)





    hot hd love quotes wallpapers. hd hd love quotes wallpapers. love quotes tagalog wallpaper.
  • love quotes tagalog wallpaper.



  • jimcourier
    06-08 05:14 PM
    Hi folks,
    Thanks to all who responded and viewed my post.
    I am still in the US, I had to reschedule my travel plans, which leaves me very little time for the event. But atleast, I have the satisfaction that I gave it my best shot.
    On the plus side, I get to stay back for a couple more days, so that's good.
    BTW, my status is still pending. The website updated the status late Friday afternoon, and changed it from "Request for more evidence sent" to "Evidence received, and processing resumed".
    I even had my manager call the USCIS service center for a status update, where he was spoken to rather rudely and curtly by the visa officer. The officer just stated that they have received the documents we sent, and will be processing the application. He also said that the website does not get updated regularly or instantly. Rather, the flow of things would be like this :-
    Application adjudicated, E-mail sent to Petitioner, Mail sent to petitioner, Status updated.

    I am still hoping that my new company atleast gets the approval e-mail before I leave.

    And since I don't have a valid visa anyways, I will be relying on this approval to get my visa stamped.

    Thanks for all your help.



    more...


    house wallpaper of love quotes. love quotes wallpapers for hd love quotes wallpapers. wallpaper HD Wallpapers
  • wallpaper HD Wallpapers



  • FinalGC
    07-03 03:14 PM
    after 140 is approved!! Only then can u port your PD. Otherwise you will start at the end of line again....





    tattoo hd love quotes wallpapers_16. hd love quotes wallpapers. hd love quotes wallpapers.
  • hd love quotes wallpapers.



  • dtekkedil
    07-02 11:50 PM
    The Honorable Emilio T. Gonzalez
    Director U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service


    20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20529



    more...


    pictures hd wallpaper quotes hd love quotes wallpapers. zedge love quotes wallpapers. zedge love quotes,
  • zedge love quotes wallpapers. zedge love quotes,



  • jennyucf
    07-19 03:47 PM
    Who is the chapter chair in the Indy area? Can we get the contact information?

    Thanks! :)





    dresses love quotes tagalog wallpaper. hd love quotes wallpapers. hd love quotes wallpapers.
  • hd love quotes wallpapers.



  • kishorep914
    05-17 08:55 PM
    I have been getting only 1 year extension after my first 3 years of H1. My I-140 has been approved in My 2nd year of my H1 visa. So it entirely depends on the USCIS discretion.



    more...


    makeup hd wallpaper quotes. hd love hd love quotes wallpapers. wallpaper of love quotes. love quotes wallpapers for
  • wallpaper of love quotes. love quotes wallpapers for



  • swarnapuri
    06-05 03:52 PM
    laborfd/svdcpa,

    People at the following forum are tracking the approvals on an Excel sheet with comprehensive graphs and metrics. Also, Please post your details in the forum for the benefit of the community.

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&page=227&pp=15

    Thanks!





    girlfriend hd love quotes wallpapers. hd love quotes wallpapers. love quotes wallpapers,
  • love quotes wallpapers,



  • gcdreamer05
    11-19 12:55 PM
    The vermont service center says 2 months for h1b extensions, mine has been pending for 75 days, so i called the uscis today and guess what they told me, the processing times have been updated on teh web site but it is very difficult for us to follow them, i would suggest you wait for 90 days and see if there is any change in your online status if not call me back.

    Then why do these people keep updating monthly processing dates if they cannot stick to their words.

    I believe the processing times are just a gimmick to show progress to press....:mad:





    hairstyles love quotes wallpaper desktop. hd love quotes wallpapers. love quotes wallpapers for
  • love quotes wallpapers for



  • Solong
    07-21 12:53 PM
    My H1-B visa expired on June 16, 2007. Extension (I-129) has been filed in May 2007 (before expiration). It has not been approved yet. It's still pending. My LC has been approved on July 09, 2007 and my PD is April 2004. My question is: Can I file concurrently I-140 and I-485? Will my application be rejected or will an RFE be issued?

    Thanks for your input.

    Solong:confused:





    sridharnarasimha
    04-09 08:32 PM
    I went for H-1 renewal after 10-year completion. All set for 13 years on H1B. I also renewed my EAD but do not plan on using it. I did not renew my AP after the 1st year. My employer pays for H1 renewals but not EAD and AP renewals. So it was a no-brainer for me. Visa stamping is an hassle, but it is worth the trouble when considering the money saved in not applying for AP for 3 of us in my family for 3 years.





    $eeGrEeN
    09-10 12:45 PM
    I think members have written tons of pages on forums, spent days not hours predicting the actions of USCIS. But we need to understand that nothing and nobody can predict three things.

    1. Earthquakes
    2. Shooting stars and
    3. USCIS

    u may be right , Although the bill H.5882 hopes to remove the last item on ur list.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment