high res wallpaper

high res wallpaper. High Resolution Computer
  • High Resolution Computer



  • darktiger
    Apr 15, 08:50 AM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5069/5583956876_9de7778cda_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darktiger/5583956876/)Hong Kong (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darktiger/5583956876/) by darktiger (http://www.flickr.com/people/darktiger/), on Flickr





    high res wallpaper. wallpaper high resolution.
  • wallpaper high resolution.



  • map1978
    Feb 1, 12:11 PM
    LIIINNNNKKKK!!!!? Badass wallpaper, man.

    Check interfacelift site

    Its one of the newer walls added recently





    high res wallpaper. High resolution wallpaper with
  • High resolution wallpaper with



  • gangst
    Mar 27, 01:17 PM
    anyone know of an app, thta can find DVD coverart, atm i can't find one (please nobody, don't say Delicious Library), I'm looking for something a bit like DVD Cover Searcher Pro from www.cheapshareware.com (http://www.cheapshareware.com) , but this is only Windows, great app though.......just wondering if theres something similar on the OS X front.....anyone??!!





    high res wallpaper. high resolution wallpapers
  • high resolution wallpapers



  • bdkennedy1
    Mar 31, 10:21 AM
    I wish Apple would come out with their own suite of apps. There hasn't been any competition with Adobe since CorelDraw.



    more...


    high res wallpaper. Design wallpaper 1440x900,
  • Design wallpaper 1440x900,



  • Kawaraxa
    Apr 14, 03:32 PM
    Up ! Someone?





    high res wallpaper. stock photo : high resolution
  • stock photo : high resolution



  • iStudentUK
    May 4, 10:44 AM
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42889969#42889969

    Please take a few minutes to view it and let me know what you think.

    I thought it was very interesting to have a first hand experience. He seemed to offer two main arguments; torture isn't very effective, and it is morally wrong.

    For me only the second point matters, I think too much emphasis is put on whether torture works or not. If it did would that make it right? I think the morality of it is much more important. Torture is wrong regardless of its utility.



    more...


    high res wallpaper. high resolution wallpapers.
  • high resolution wallpapers.



  • diamond.g
    Apr 21, 09:41 AM
    Versus IOS devices that can run 100% of the apps?

    I'd like to see your numbers as well, as honeycomb is supposed to be where it's headed, and last I checked, there weren't record numbers of developers flocking to that iteration of the OS.

    That isn't entirely true. iPhone 1,1 (and soon iPhone 1,2) users can't run all apps. Anything that requires 4.0 (probably 4.3~5.0 for iPhone 1,2) won't run. Neither will things that require a certain amount of horsepower (say like Infinity Blade).





    high res wallpaper. high res widescreen wallpapers
  • high res widescreen wallpapers



  • Rayday
    Mar 25, 09:52 PM
    Ifixit can be your friend. Check it out.

    http://www.ifixit.com/Device/iPod_Nano_2nd_Generation



    more...


    high res wallpaper. high resolution background.
  • high resolution background.



  • FX4568
    Apr 28, 09:31 PM
    All this patent infringement is a total joke.
    I dont blame Apple suing Samsung and I dont blame Samsung suing Apple.
    You know who should be blamed?
    The US patent office. They are becoming more retarded every year. A girl got a patent on a specific way to "swing the swing." US patents are just like worthless papers that pave the way to sue the crap out of each other.

    In the end, AAPL wont win and neither will SM. only the lawyers.





    high res wallpaper. High Resolution Wallpapers
  • High Resolution Wallpapers



  • jettredmont
    Oct 5, 11:49 PM
    This is my first post. It takes a lot for me to stop being a lurker, but the idea that any user can resize a textarea on a site I design, dynamically redrawing the page, is among the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. This will break valid page layouts in new and unheard of ways. Designers make form elements a size and shape for a reason.

    I look forward to finding a way using JavaScript to disable that feature the day that browser is released.

    Wow, you must really freak out about cascading style sheets too. Bit of a control freak?

    Look: the page design is for the benefit of the USER, not the designer. If the page looks like crap if a text area is resized larger than you expected, what's going to happen when a new browser comes out that uses a larger default font in the text area, or adds additional margin padding, etc? If that will make it look like crap, then that's your problem, not the user's!

    The problem with text entry boxes in (so far as I can tell) every single browser out today, is that they are fixed width. I can have a nice big 30" monitor and want to be able to type a paragraph about this size in a single friggin' line of text across the whole monitor (more common is trying to convey source code in a text window; wrapping really sucks for source code). But, I can't, because the text box is default sized so that it fits without scrolling on my mother in law's 10-year-old 15" CRT set at 640x480. So, it's a little postage-stamp square on my 30" cinema.

    The solution to date is that the user, if they're smart enough, opens up TextEdit (or Notepad), edits their text however they want, then cut/paste into the anemically-sized text box on the browser. The ability to skip the middle-app simplifies things tremendously.

    One design suggestion (if Apple's listening): also provide some kind of a widget to "snap" the text box back to it's original size.



    more...


    high res wallpaper. high resolution background.
  • high resolution background.



  • That-Is-Bull
    Oct 26, 08:34 PM
    I got there a few minutes before launch. Didn't expect that many people to be there, I thought there was just gonna be a small line or something, not a rectangle. Counted at least 600 before I left.





    high res wallpaper. High res, Wallpapers,
  • High res, Wallpapers,



  • tjb1
    Feb 12, 10:39 PM
    I agree, this would be great!



    more...


    high res wallpaper. Wicked High Resolution
  • Wicked High Resolution



  • mdlooker
    Mar 27, 06:16 PM
    So at what point will the buyer see it's a scam??? It will seem to be after mail delivery because if he didn't read the description during the auction, he surely won't after he sees that he won! .. A picture! lol

    lol..just wrong!





    high res wallpaper. 30+ High Resolution Amazing
  • 30+ High Resolution Amazing



  • glen e
    May 2, 07:57 PM
    have to swap out my wife's 3g to an I4 tomorrow - do I need her 3G to be here?

    thanks



    more...


    high res wallpaper. abstract background
  • abstract background



  • Small White Car
    Apr 4, 10:52 AM
    You are obviously missing the point. Apple's new subscription model is preventing choice from coming to it's customers. How is that not a bad thing?

    How many people here want to choose to get tons of junk mail delivered to their house?

    Raise your hand if you'd take that option.

    Serious quesion. If most posters here raise their hands then I'll shut up and say you were right.





    high res wallpaper. High Resolution CG Design
  • High Resolution CG Design



  • joepunk
    Feb 18, 12:31 AM
    So there is/was a massive Solar Flare (http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2011/02/17/science-solar-flare-aurora.html) hitting us recently and at my parents house the lights started flickering around 6pm tonight (thursday, 02.17). Just now thought that that could have been because of this recent solar flare affecting the powergrid.

    cool vids from NASA (http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/News021411-xclass.html)



    more...


    high res wallpaper. Deerfire High Res Wallpaper
  • Deerfire High Res Wallpaper



  • MacRumors
    Apr 27, 03:56 PM
    http://images.macrumors.com/article-new/2011/04/schiller_jobs_forstall.jpg
    Phil Schiller, Steve Jobs, and Scott Forstall at iOS 4 introduction (Source: CNET (http://news.cnet.com/8301-30252_3-20002084-246.html))

    Earlier today, All Things Digital conducted a telephone interview with Steve Jobs and other Apple senior executives, covering the location tracking controversy (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/27/steve-jobs-interviewed-on-location-tracking-issues/) and white iPhone 4 delays (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/27/steve-jobs-and-phil-schiller-on-white-iphone-4-delays/). All Things Digital has now followed with a full, edited transcript (http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/20110427/qa-jobs-and-apple-execs-on-tracking-down-the-facts-about-iphones-and-location/) of the portion of the interview covering the location tracking issue.

    In the full interview, Jobs discusses why it took Apple nearly a week to respond to the issue, noting that the company needed to take the time to investigate the situation and figure out how best to relate the information to the public."We're an engineering-driven company," Jobs said in a telephone interview Wednesday. "When people accuse us of things, the first thing we want to do is find out the truth. That took a certain amount of time to track all of these things down. And the accusations were coming day by day. By the time we had figured this all out, it took a few days. Then writing it up and trying to make it intelligible when this is a very high-tech topic took a few days. And here we are less than a week later."Most of the other points of the interview were covered in the earlier highlight piece, but the full transcript also includes new details about how the location database works and about Apple's views on user control over location services.

    When pressed on what services Apple might be developing using location information, Jobs referred only to the potential traffic service (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/27/apple-hints-at-future-turn-by-turn-gps-directions-with-traffic-for-iphone/) disclosed in the official Q&A, declining to expand on that with additional information or possibilities.





    high res wallpaper. super high res/wallpaper
  • super high res/wallpaper



  • Rocketman
    Nov 19, 05:16 PM
    As a publicity stunt, it is working. Let's say they bought them in bulk from Best Buy or Wal-Mart. They have a couple dozen locations each at 300 units per store all discounted $100. That's a $720,000 total marketing expense for all the publicity you can mooch off Apple. On black friday.

    Rocketman





    high res wallpaper. high resolution wallpaper
  • high resolution wallpaper



  • illy123
    Dec 8, 05:14 AM
    Here's my current set-up. I'm looking for a good xmas Mail icon and maybe one for Safari and FF. I know what I'd like, but I'm not a Photoshop guy at all. Also, the Mail icon looks like it's sitting on the dock in an odd manner. Kind of bugging me, but I can't find a different, Christmas-y one.

    I love your desktop! Any chance you could give me a link for the icons you have (dock and the hard-drive icon which is awesome)?

    Thanks!

    Edit:

    The wallpaper is great too lol :D





    dethmaShine
    Apr 20, 03:33 PM
    The iOS ecosystem is more mature than the Android system, and for that I am very happy for being on the iOS bandwagon.

    Android doesn't have an ecosystem. The only thing that's close to have a full ecosystem is MS but even that lacks in a lot of major areas. So does apple's though in terms of mail/calendar/contact and sync in general. [MobileMe is NOT free. :|]

    webOS seems pretty good but HP swears not to ship any product until the others swipe the market already. :rolleyes:

    I love the Apple ecosystem. It's so rich and fits in every day life; from pro-work to easy living, its all there.





    fowler.
    Feb 19, 01:55 PM
    and sold.





    Otaviano
    Nov 12, 07:21 AM
    I think Apple will deliver a solid update to Final Cut Pro. I think this lag was caused a bit by the transition to 64-bit and the fact that Apple didn't manage to get Quicktime X completed in time. I think the next version of FCP will be 64-bit and will come with a new version of Quicktime X which will finally put Quicktime 7 to rest.





    jettredmont
    Apr 4, 04:44 PM
    Stop with the FUD already. Businesses operating in the EU cannot do this. Just because corporations in the USA can, doesn't mean the rest of the world is the same... :rolleyes:

    And I'm sure that the FT has no subscribers in the US, hence they don't care about subscriber information and the ability to sell it out ...

    Oh, wait, they just turned down the ability to drastically increase readership and better serve their existing readers while saving in printing and distribution costs and reducing their billing processing needs, so that they could preserve the income from selling that subscriber information.

    I don't think it's FUD. It's simple logic. If they are going to the mat to protect a revenue stream, it is unreasonable to assume that that revenue stream is insignificant. :rolleyes:





    Reach9
    May 5, 10:04 PM
    What kind of BMW do you recommend for a young bachelor business guy in a popular downtown location? I was thinking about the 3 series.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment