kumar1
07-11 12:02 PM
Well, I disagree - I am sure they have certain number of work force dedicated to work on I-485 cases. They will not accept any I-485 till October....so tell me one more time what are they going to do till October?
I agree with rest of your points about family based AP, EAD etc.
I agree with rest of your points about family based AP, EAD etc.
wallpaper hottest wallpapers. hot
.jpg)
chanduv23
11-06 07:46 AM
My Mother in law flew with them, and her experience was good.
How old are your folks? Sometimes, this may sound a bit cheesy, but getting wheelchair always helps. What that does is, it guarantees your folks will be at the correct gates, at right times.
I got her a wheelchair, and she had a smooth transition.....
hope that helps...
Thanks for the response, they are 57 and 53 years and healthy, will it make sense to request for a wheelchair? Maybe we can request for one of them :)
How old are your folks? Sometimes, this may sound a bit cheesy, but getting wheelchair always helps. What that does is, it guarantees your folks will be at the correct gates, at right times.
I got her a wheelchair, and she had a smooth transition.....
hope that helps...
Thanks for the response, they are 57 and 53 years and healthy, will it make sense to request for a wheelchair? Maybe we can request for one of them :)
minimalist
11-16 10:39 PM
Nope. That is not true. Either the company/lawyer is screwing your friend!
You can avoid the waiting period by using "Notice and Consider".
I had the same experience with FDBL lawyers, those guys were awful.
Luckily BAL took over, and they mentioned about "Notice and Consider" and did make use of that for labor filing.
Hope this helps.
You cannot file labor when there are lay-offs. Something to do with how can you hire some foreign labor when youbjusrt fired some.
Unlike belmontboy,I don't have first hand experience though. Hopefully other members will shed some more light.
You can avoid the waiting period by using "Notice and Consider".
I had the same experience with FDBL lawyers, those guys were awful.
Luckily BAL took over, and they mentioned about "Notice and Consider" and did make use of that for labor filing.
Hope this helps.
You cannot file labor when there are lay-offs. Something to do with how can you hire some foreign labor when youbjusrt fired some.
Unlike belmontboy,I don't have first hand experience though. Hopefully other members will shed some more light.
2011 Katrina Kaif Hot Wallpapers
snram4
02-27 09:37 AM
Though Ron Hira is in anti immigrant side a few points are correct. Companies like TCS,Wipro and Infosys are not processing green cards. Also their pay is much less than the employees who are processing green cards. Even we can compare with Current IV members. I am sure 90% IV members will be getting more than TCS or infosys pay. No one can deny that. Of course TCS,Infosys are paying more than or equal to DOL specified pay but they beat other companies just by cost . Also those companies main aim is to outsource the jobs and that may end up in losing jobs from USA and there is no evidence that outsourcing creates more jobs in USA but quality of products might improve and might have savings in cost. At the same time those who are staying permanently here atleast some chance of creating jobs in USA directly and indirectly. Also his article supports faster green cards for high skilled persons.
As for Ron Hira, the only reason I find him playing with anti-crowd is, he like himself to be identified with some European white skinned immigrants who immigrated to this country much before these "asians/indians" immigrated to US.
No crow has ever become a pigeon by eating along with pigeons.
As for Ron Hira, the only reason I find him playing with anti-crowd is, he like himself to be identified with some European white skinned immigrants who immigrated to this country much before these "asians/indians" immigrated to US.
No crow has ever become a pigeon by eating along with pigeons.
more...

gc28262
01-16 04:45 PM
AC21: if my new employer is open to do either EAD or H1, what should I prefer? I want to take the least risky route.
If employer offers H1B transfer, use that and also invoke AC21.
If employer offers H1B transfer, use that and also invoke AC21.

abracadabra
01-16 04:44 PM
According to my attorney it is always best to be on H1 if the new employer is willing to do and invoke AC 21
more...
mhtanim
12-12 08:48 PM
I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.
When my I-140 was filed, I was given the option to either provide 1. Audited Financial Statements or; 2) Company Tax Return.
As my employer didn't have audited financial statements, my company submitted the most recent company tax return with the I-140.
When my I-140 was filed, I was given the option to either provide 1. Audited Financial Statements or; 2) Company Tax Return.
As my employer didn't have audited financial statements, my company submitted the most recent company tax return with the I-140.
2010 Sen hottest Wallpapers -
gc2
02-19 11:22 AM
Green Card Through Marriage To U.S. Citizen (http://srwlawyers.com/ImmigrationOptions/GreenCard/GreenCardThroughMarriageToUSCitizen/tabid/173/Default.aspx)
more...
gcwanted101
09-01 04:26 PM
Thanks gcwanted101.
So it looks like G639 is only for requests to USCIS and not for DOL.
Can anyone who has submitted an FOIA request to DOL for Labor docs clarify the process?
I browsed the DOL web site, but they don't seem to have a form similar to USCIS G-639 form.
lj_rr,
you dont need any special form to make FOIA request to DOL.
"The Department of Labor does not require a special form in order to make a FOIA request. Requests must be in writing, either handwritten or typed. Requests may be submitted by fax, courier services, mail, or to foiarequest@dol.gov. Although, as discussed immediately below, certain information may be required from a requester. "
U.S. Department of Labor -- Freedom of Information Act Guide (http://www.dol.gov/dol/foia/guide6.htm#how)
So it looks like G639 is only for requests to USCIS and not for DOL.
Can anyone who has submitted an FOIA request to DOL for Labor docs clarify the process?
I browsed the DOL web site, but they don't seem to have a form similar to USCIS G-639 form.
lj_rr,
you dont need any special form to make FOIA request to DOL.
"The Department of Labor does not require a special form in order to make a FOIA request. Requests must be in writing, either handwritten or typed. Requests may be submitted by fax, courier services, mail, or to foiarequest@dol.gov. Although, as discussed immediately below, certain information may be required from a requester. "
U.S. Department of Labor -- Freedom of Information Act Guide (http://www.dol.gov/dol/foia/guide6.htm#how)
hair Rakhi Sawant- the hottest

coopheal
04-12 07:17 PM
If you have an attorney represnted and you ahve signed a G325, you will not get the RFE your lawyer rather would get it...
This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.
This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.
more...
vivache
10-05 07:17 PM
yep .. that was my thinking.
Have seen a lot of posts where people insist that on EAD the job that you do needs to match the one you did on h1 .. at least 50%.
So am looking for documentation on what the exact rules are related to an EAD.
Any weblinks on this?
Have seen a lot of posts where people insist that on EAD the job that you do needs to match the one you did on h1 .. at least 50%.
So am looking for documentation on what the exact rules are related to an EAD.
Any weblinks on this?
hot Barros Hottest Wallpapers

snhn
04-13 06:36 PM
well this will not no problems if I only knew what criminal record i have on my records. DWI is not a big enough crime to make in admissible. If it was, then they would reject my visa application 3 years ago. They have approved extensions form before with that record. I now have baby boy. he is citizen and I just cant take the risk of taking him to Pakistan. Its just too risky. Som much is happeing there. Bomb blast here bomb blast there. My lawyer is going to use this in his appeal. I just simply am not willing to take that chance. I really dont want to travel.. I just need H1 extension approved here. All they hve to do is bring the extension from Isalamabd and send it to me.
more...
house Bollywood hot actress Karina
eldrick
08-16 01:53 PM
Initially, when lawyer sent the documents for signature, they said we should send a $745 dollars check for spouse's form fees. So, my husband asked HR if he's gonna pay for this but HR told him no need they are gonna cover it.
But just yesterday, after my husband got his payslip they deducted 1245 fee. So, my husband complained that he was told that he's not suppose to pay even for spouse's fee.
Because of this complaint, Company sent a letter of apology for wrong information.
My question is , do we really need to pay for this + separate legal fee?
Sorry my details are incomplete in my first post.
Please help. Thanks
But just yesterday, after my husband got his payslip they deducted 1245 fee. So, my husband complained that he was told that he's not suppose to pay even for spouse's fee.
Because of this complaint, Company sent a letter of apology for wrong information.
My question is , do we really need to pay for this + separate legal fee?
Sorry my details are incomplete in my first post.
Please help. Thanks
tattoo Barros Hottest Wallpapers
jthomas
03-25 10:56 AM
Give us some relief during the period of recession and make some rules for H1B guys to stay legal and claim unemployment benifits
1. Allow H1B holders to stay unemployed but legal during this time of recession. They should be allowed unemployment insurance for the amount of money they contributed during the years of their work.
2. Don't send RFE to those in EAD during the this time of recession.
1. Allow H1B holders to stay unemployed but legal during this time of recession. They should be allowed unemployment insurance for the amount of money they contributed during the years of their work.
2. Don't send RFE to those in EAD during the this time of recession.
more...
pictures Mirza Hottest Wallpapers
.jpg)
glus
05-31 09:00 AM
Guys,
Pappu just posted an important message here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=72997#post72997
Please read and contribute now, as it is a critical time for us.
Pappu just posted an important message here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=72997#post72997
Please read and contribute now, as it is a critical time for us.
dresses hottest wallpapers. katrina
.jpg)
IneedAllGreen
02-23 01:23 PM
My Wife is attending her graduate school here. There is no need to show other than H4 visa and in most states you can have resident fees paid for your spouse study. More you can get information from the school you are intersted for H4 visa holder. Hope this help you.
Thanks
IneedAllGreen
Thanks
IneedAllGreen
more...
makeup HOT! Aishwarya Rai wallpapers
brad_sk2
01-23 12:20 PM
I think some of the I140 dates went backwards in Nebraska. I can't understand how it can move backwards...Some moved just a few days even though the list is updated after 2 months!
girlfriend Priyanka Chopra hot wallpapers
raamskl
07-07 12:40 PM
Done..
Good luck to ur son.
Good luck to ur son.
hairstyles Beyonce Hot Hot Hot wallpaper
kaisersose
12-07 12:19 PM
Thanks for replying KaiserSoze...nice name btw, hope you are not a figment of imagination like the one in the movie ;-)
I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?
I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?
As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question
I have my EAD for a rainy day.
In some cases where transfers from one center to another affected the RD, the concept is gray. if you are a risk taker you can try to swing it, but I do not recommend it. Check the RD on your 485 receipt. If it is 180 days from that date you are fine.
The only problem that can come by moving earlier is your employer may revoke your 140. There is no reason for them to do it, except out of spite (earlier they had the advantage of reusing the labor for someone else). If your relations with your employer will be smooth even after you move on, then that risk is alleviated.
Also remember that your 140 should be approved before you invoke AC21 to avoid potential problems from that area.
I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?
I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?
As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question
I have my EAD for a rainy day.
In some cases where transfers from one center to another affected the RD, the concept is gray. if you are a risk taker you can try to swing it, but I do not recommend it. Check the RD on your 485 receipt. If it is 180 days from that date you are fine.
The only problem that can come by moving earlier is your employer may revoke your 140. There is no reason for them to do it, except out of spite (earlier they had the advantage of reusing the labor for someone else). If your relations with your employer will be smooth even after you move on, then that risk is alleviated.
Also remember that your 140 should be approved before you invoke AC21 to avoid potential problems from that area.
gg_ny
07-31 04:24 PM
H status is lost if one uses any of the 2 benefits under immigration process - AP and EAD. It is not possible to work on EAD and still be H4 or H1. but if you have H4 valid papers(approval), then you can live here as H4 but when you travel you have a choice between stamping or AP. Once you start using your EAD, you lose your H1/ H4 status immediately (have to file new I9 and specify how you could work) even if you have years left on that visa. I have been so advised by our lawyer and my wife has not even made an appointment in India later this year (she wants to use EAD at somepoint and travel with AP thus gaining parolee / pending AOS tag ) while I am gonna do it (try maintain my H1 if let to do so by the consular).
heathere3
04-17 03:13 PM
It's alright abt the red dot. Is there a way I can find out who gave it to me? Just curious!
Thanks guyz for helping out!
Doesn't matter now, I fixed it! :D
I thought your post was completely logical and I'm interested in knowing if there's a way to draw the USCIS's attention to these bad employers!
Thanks guyz for helping out!
Doesn't matter now, I fixed it! :D
I thought your post was completely logical and I'm interested in knowing if there's a way to draw the USCIS's attention to these bad employers!
No comments:
Post a Comment