augustus
05-06 03:28 PM
Does replying to RFE along with all required documents means GC is coming soon ??
Augustus..did you get GC yet ?
Thanks
My husband too replied to the RFE. So far, there has been only case resumed message. I am not sure if this kind of RFE will result in a Green Card. I pray that we all get our cards soon. I feel we have all given our share of sacrifices and played it fair and square so far.
Augustus..did you get GC yet ?
Thanks
My husband too replied to the RFE. So far, there has been only case resumed message. I am not sure if this kind of RFE will result in a Green Card. I pray that we all get our cards soon. I feel we have all given our share of sacrifices and played it fair and square so far.
wallpaper Want six-pack abs? Here#39;s how!
webm
06-06 05:15 PM
I believe unless you filed I-485 under the revised fee structure last year, you need to pay for EAD and AP renewal every time you have to renew.
This is true..
This is true..
lazycis
09-23 08:51 AM
"Yes" to both questions.
2011 How To Get Rock Hard Six Pack
jatinr
07-26 09:10 AM
Bibs:
To apply for EAD you need the following documents
1. I-131 EAD Application document
2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.
Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
I 765 EAD Application document.
To apply for EAD you need the following documents
1. I-131 EAD Application document
2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.
Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
I 765 EAD Application document.
more...
nav_kri
03-20 09:54 PM
"USCIS said EAWA applies to any Labour Condition Application (LCA) and/or H-1B petition filed on or after February 17, involving any employment by a new employer, including concurrent employment and regardless of whether the beneficiary is already in H-1B status."
Is "employment by a new employer" H1B transfer? What does "concurrent employment" mean?
Is "employment by a new employer" H1B transfer? What does "concurrent employment" mean?
ItIsNotFunny
02-13 03:10 PM
Congratulations!
It is quite normal to have few weeks for card production ordered. Enjoy your freedom.
I got the following message from USCIS:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?
It is quite normal to have few weeks for card production ordered. Enjoy your freedom.
I got the following message from USCIS:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?
more...
PlainSpeak
02-23 10:38 AM
Plainspeak,
I dont think he/she is going for his/her stamping, so I dont see a need for all the other documents listed. Depending on the flight being taken, a transit vis may be necessary
HRPRO
These are documents which have to be carried. There is no confirmation that he/she wil be asked but if asked they have the documents on hand. I got stuck in immigration for 4 hours when they asked me all the above documents. So i believe in better safe than sorry
On a side note this happened when i was travelling back from India via Lufthansa
I dont think he/she is going for his/her stamping, so I dont see a need for all the other documents listed. Depending on the flight being taken, a transit vis may be necessary
HRPRO
These are documents which have to be carried. There is no confirmation that he/she wil be asked but if asked they have the documents on hand. I got stuck in immigration for 4 hours when they asked me all the above documents. So i believe in better safe than sorry
On a side note this happened when i was travelling back from India via Lufthansa
2010 How To Get Flat Abs Fast
mbawa2574
04-15 12:05 PM
I was able to e-file but will need to send 8453-OL. Thanks again
more...
indianindian2006
08-28 01:53 PM
One of our IV members posted today that he got an internal mail from Fragomen that visa numbers for EB2 India and China are done as of Aug 21st.
Here is the link.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=283735&postcount=133
Here is the link.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=283735&postcount=133
hair Get 6 Pack Abs- How To Get Six
humdesi
09-13 08:14 PM
my american colleagues do know about immigration problem.....they dont give a jack.........afterall they dont even socialize much with co-workers....i am here in alabama.......i dont know how it is in other places...
I agree with techy. Indians (and other immigrant gorups) don't try to mix with Americans. I've seen this everywhere - from California to Boston. In most companies indians will go out for lunch/parties/whatever together. You'll see them in corridors shouting in hindi/telugu, not caring two hoots that there are people who cannot understand anything other than English. Most of the times their managers are indians too, and guess who they recruit for a new job opening..
Occasionally they'll take in one or two American who's probably feeling like a foreigner in his own country. No wonder americans don't care too much about immigrants. If there's one thing all of us can do - try to assimilate in the country we're trying to call home.
I agree with techy. Indians (and other immigrant gorups) don't try to mix with Americans. I've seen this everywhere - from California to Boston. In most companies indians will go out for lunch/parties/whatever together. You'll see them in corridors shouting in hindi/telugu, not caring two hoots that there are people who cannot understand anything other than English. Most of the times their managers are indians too, and guess who they recruit for a new job opening..
Occasionally they'll take in one or two American who's probably feeling like a foreigner in his own country. No wonder americans don't care too much about immigrants. If there's one thing all of us can do - try to assimilate in the country we're trying to call home.
more...
kvranand
01-22 07:26 PM
Thanks to IV. You are my heart beat. You are the only hope to build my successful future. God bless IV.
kvranand
kvranand
hot How To Get Ripped Six Pack Abs
sweet23guyin
09-25 12:04 PM
April 2008?
6months gone by and you are thinking of getting back/extension to h1b now?
it's a long time to get back to h1b status. If it is expired, then EAD is our only option now.
Your friends are right to be on h1b while 485 pending; If some thing unusual happens to ur pending 485, you are not thrown out of status. And that is when h1b will be help full.
Just in case; see what your lawyer has to say.
6months gone by and you are thinking of getting back/extension to h1b now?
it's a long time to get back to h1b status. If it is expired, then EAD is our only option now.
Your friends are right to be on h1b while 485 pending; If some thing unusual happens to ur pending 485, you are not thrown out of status. And that is when h1b will be help full.
Just in case; see what your lawyer has to say.
more...
house How To Get Six Pack Abs
BharatPremi
07-13 12:53 AM
done.
tattoo How To Get Madonna Abs.
edaltsis
07-26 10:57 PM
You can apply for a PCC from Regional Passport Office. I got mine for Rs.300/- at the Passport office in just 2 days and its very simple. If you want a PCC from Police Department its a big hassle in India, you can approach only the Superintendent/Commissioner's Office to request one. Mostly Police in India demand money for these kind of simple things, its nothing but "bribe" which I'm against.
more...
pictures How To Get Abs Easy Heyy .
smuggymba
05-11 02:11 PM
I will be applying for Employment Based green card (EB 1) as I am a multinational Manger . Would also like to include my spouse in the process. He is currently entering the US in July on F1 Visa to enroll into full time masters for 2 years My employer can file for a green card anytime
I would like to understand the following 1) Can my spouse continue in F1 status and be eligible for internship and OPT until the green card is received 2) Is there any consequences to his present status (F1) because we are going to process his green card? 3) Can he obtain EAD/H1 after his education if the green card is still pending
We don't want to get into a situation where he has lost his privilages as a F1 student because he has applied for green card.Please advice
Are you from infy/TCS/Wipro....in that case no problem.
and yeah...welcome to IV.
I would like to understand the following 1) Can my spouse continue in F1 status and be eligible for internship and OPT until the green card is received 2) Is there any consequences to his present status (F1) because we are going to process his green card? 3) Can he obtain EAD/H1 after his education if the green card is still pending
We don't want to get into a situation where he has lost his privilages as a F1 student because he has applied for green card.Please advice
Are you from infy/TCS/Wipro....in that case no problem.
and yeah...welcome to IV.
dresses how to get that six-pack
sunny1000
01-09 02:44 PM
I would agree.
it is not advisable to leave US while your extension is being processed. I would suggest waiting for it to get approved and then schedulingan appointment (in India) or in canada before leaving for india and get the new visa stamped.
it is not advisable to leave US while your extension is being processed. I would suggest waiting for it to get approved and then schedulingan appointment (in India) or in canada before leaving for india and get the new visa stamped.
more...
makeup justin bieber six pack abs.
speddi
09-12 04:35 PM
Hi,
I am applying for AP Renewal for myself and my wife. Can someone please send me the information on the following.
1. AP is expiring on September 20th. Can I file even after the expiry of the AP?
2. I am in AL.So, I need to be sending the application to Texas Service Center. But I am confused on where to send the documents? I will be sending by FedEx or UPS?
3. When I prepare the documents, do I enter Part 9, Signature of person preparing the form, if other than the application?
4. Last year our attorney filed the application and I have a copy of that application. I see "Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative" form. I am sure I dont have to file that now but do I need to do anything so that I get the receipt/approval notices instead of going to the Attorney Office?
Thank you.
I am applying for AP Renewal for myself and my wife. Can someone please send me the information on the following.
1. AP is expiring on September 20th. Can I file even after the expiry of the AP?
2. I am in AL.So, I need to be sending the application to Texas Service Center. But I am confused on where to send the documents? I will be sending by FedEx or UPS?
3. When I prepare the documents, do I enter Part 9, Signature of person preparing the form, if other than the application?
4. Last year our attorney filed the application and I have a copy of that application. I see "Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative" form. I am sure I dont have to file that now but do I need to do anything so that I get the receipt/approval notices instead of going to the Attorney Office?
Thank you.
girlfriend How To Get Abs In Bed
rahulpaper
11-17 07:48 AM
Your priority date should be prior to cutoff date in visa bulletin to file a 485.
Also...your priority date should be prior to cutoff date in visa bulletin for you to get final approval (visa number and green card).
The administrative processing (FP/NameCheck etc) continue if the cutoff date retrogresses after one has filed 485 but the final approval will not happen untill your PD is greater than cutoff date in visa bulletin.
I have applied for my 485 in July because then the PD's were current. Now the PD's are moved back . Does that i will get my GC delayed too. Does the processing of 485 is related to PD's . I thought the PD's are only related to the dates when you can apply for 485 not processing. Correct me if i am wrong.if PD's are also related to getting GC's then what the I-485 processing dates?
Also...your priority date should be prior to cutoff date in visa bulletin for you to get final approval (visa number and green card).
The administrative processing (FP/NameCheck etc) continue if the cutoff date retrogresses after one has filed 485 but the final approval will not happen untill your PD is greater than cutoff date in visa bulletin.
I have applied for my 485 in July because then the PD's were current. Now the PD's are moved back . Does that i will get my GC delayed too. Does the processing of 485 is related to PD's . I thought the PD's are only related to the dates when you can apply for 485 not processing. Correct me if i am wrong.if PD's are also related to getting GC's then what the I-485 processing dates?
hairstyles How to Get Great Abs
neelu
03-28 08:26 PM
I understand that IV needs the money to get things done. But money is not the only thing IV needs. It needs people to volunteer, make calls, meet lawmakers, participate in rallys, general conference calls and start motivating campaigns like the one availing FOIA. If money contributions are the only way for people to be up-to-date about status of IV activities, then what about the people who contribute in other forms?
IV may get the money needed, but at what cost?
IV may get the money needed, but at what cost?
ruwanb
10-16 11:09 AM
Dude....think....How much is the GC worth to you. Things can change in an instant and might take ages to get the I-140 processed. Who knows? no one. Is there a guarantee that you will get it in 4 months? But something is for sure.....
PP gives you below,
1. assurance of you will get a result in 2 weeks. (approved or not....so you can take next steps)
2. give you relaxation. :)
3. You will get your GC in the end much faster.
Is that $1000 worth?
PP gives you below,
1. assurance of you will get a result in 2 weeks. (approved or not....so you can take next steps)
2. give you relaxation. :)
3. You will get your GC in the end much faster.
Is that $1000 worth?
chi_shark
06-24 04:28 PM
i dont think the question is about earning a paycheck. The question is about being employed or not. Perhaps it could also be termed as "being working" or not.
If the EAD does not come in time. I have a strong feeling that you can take leave without pay or with pay.
Paid leave is a benefit. You earn the leave ( 1.5 day every month you worked legally). The salary you get during paid leave is not the salary of the day you worked. It is a benefit you received when you worked during your legal stay. Hence I do not feel that one have to be leave without pay. For example if you get your tax refund when your EAD is expired. We should reject the refund?
If the EAD does not come in time. I have a strong feeling that you can take leave without pay or with pay.
Paid leave is a benefit. You earn the leave ( 1.5 day every month you worked legally). The salary you get during paid leave is not the salary of the day you worked. It is a benefit you received when you worked during your legal stay. Hence I do not feel that one have to be leave without pay. For example if you get your tax refund when your EAD is expired. We should reject the refund?
No comments:
Post a Comment