Valentino
09-14 03:47 PM
Hello Srinivas, I am most likely to get in to your situation. This information was helpful. Did the H1B transfer got approved?
wallpaper iPad or iPod touch.
yogirajd
11-09 09:02 PM
Mine was EB2 before and after first RFE my attorney changed it to EB3.
I don't understand Logic behind this.
I don't understand Logic behind this.
hebron
08-31 12:47 PM
Hi H1Girl,
Please go back and read my post again. I didn't use the word attorney at all. Please make sure your point is clear before raising a finger on someone. All i am educating him is to file through his employer. In fact i don't personally like attorneys. When i filed my 485 on July 2, i filled the entire application by doing my own research and all my attorney did was signing it. Just to sign it also she said she was busy and she didn't file my EAD/AP.
Hey H1Girl, kriskris did not use the word "ATTRONEY".
ATTORNEY - A professional*person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
ATTRONEY - Word yet to be invented/discovered in english.
Please go back and read my post again. I didn't use the word attorney at all. Please make sure your point is clear before raising a finger on someone. All i am educating him is to file through his employer. In fact i don't personally like attorneys. When i filed my 485 on July 2, i filled the entire application by doing my own research and all my attorney did was signing it. Just to sign it also she said she was busy and she didn't file my EAD/AP.
Hey H1Girl, kriskris did not use the word "ATTRONEY".
ATTORNEY - A professional*person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
ATTRONEY - Word yet to be invented/discovered in english.
2011 iPad or iPod touch.
ata1234
07-14 12:22 PM
Receipt Number: lin0720551219
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice .
Whoever it is, they are lucky! All the best!!
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice .
Whoever it is, they are lucky! All the best!!
more...
Pagal
12-17 12:36 PM
Hello,
An approved H1-B petition is an approval for you to undertake employment within US, while a H1-B stamp is to allow you to knock on the US door (PoE) where an IO will decide whether to let you in or not.
There is no requirement that states that legally you must be working continuously within US if you are on H1-B (if anyone knows otherwise, he/she should post the appropriate link).
In short, you should not have any issue at all. The IO will ask why you were out of US and you can tell him/her that you were out 'cause you were consulting from India and not working in US for the past year. You should keep the new offer letter with you to prove to the IO that you have a new job within US now and that's why you want to enter the country.
Do consult a lawyer, but IMHO, you should be fine as a fiddle! :)
An approved H1-B petition is an approval for you to undertake employment within US, while a H1-B stamp is to allow you to knock on the US door (PoE) where an IO will decide whether to let you in or not.
There is no requirement that states that legally you must be working continuously within US if you are on H1-B (if anyone knows otherwise, he/she should post the appropriate link).
In short, you should not have any issue at all. The IO will ask why you were out of US and you can tell him/her that you were out 'cause you were consulting from India and not working in US for the past year. You should keep the new offer letter with you to prove to the IO that you have a new job within US now and that's why you want to enter the country.
Do consult a lawyer, but IMHO, you should be fine as a fiddle! :)
Rockford
09-06 03:12 PM
What is your RD and ND ?
Dear All,
I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.
1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?
Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.
PD: Aug 2005
EB3 INDIA
Nebraska
Dear All,
I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.
1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?
Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.
PD: Aug 2005
EB3 INDIA
Nebraska
more...
GCNaseeb
10-30 06:34 PM
I will take an Infopass. Did you get a new Card or they just corrected in their system?
My lawyer advised me to take an infopass to correct the name of my dependent on the EAD card. Instead of "e", they placed "a" and he said that I might as well have the name on the FP notice and I-485 corrected.
My lawyer advised me to take an infopass to correct the name of my dependent on the EAD card. Instead of "e", they placed "a" and he said that I might as well have the name on the FP notice and I-485 corrected.
2010 iPod Touch | 36 MB
gcwaiting17
10-14 11:55 PM
still waiting for FP ...
more...
desighee
03-05 10:32 AM
on H4 u can spend time fighting with your spouse.According to USCIS Memo this is permissible
hair Iphone-Ipad-Ipod Touch
Ann Ruben
06-30 06:53 PM
Why has the second H-1 petition been pending so long? Was there an RFE? What does the USCIS on line system show?
more...
srinivasj
05-18 01:34 PM
I read those threads....I appreciate his efforts and patience in doing it...those articles are though provoking..
it is not random fun or irrelevant topics..
it is not random fun or irrelevant topics..
hot iPod Touch | 50 MB
pmamp
02-22 11:23 AM
My wife is completing 6 years on H1 visa in Sept 07. She is planning to join school which will isssue her I-20. The school starts in Aug07 and she need to go to India for 2 weeks in Nov 07.
Can she get H4 stamped from canada on my H1B, so that she do not face F1 rejection in india?
Thanks
Can she get H4 stamped from canada on my H1B, so that she do not face F1 rejection in india?
Thanks
more...
house iPhone and iPod touch!
axp817
03-31 02:20 PM
On another note - I see that people are getting denials on 485 - cases like yours, and then AC21 stuff .. I am trying to understand if there is a pattern to it.
Yes, we are seeing more denials and RFEs these days, but we are also seeing more signs of preadjudication at the same time which makes it hard to tell if the rate of denials/RFEs has gone up.
In Mar 2008 for example, we saw maybe 2 485 denials on the forums, which seemed like a small number, and in Mar 2009 if we see 10 485 denials, it will seem like a large number, but you have to remember that the number of applications being pre-adjudicated in March 2008 (according to NSC, TSC processing times) were probably far less than the ones being pre-adjudicated now (since the processing times have only now reached close to or past July 2007 and we have been seeing signs of pre-adjudication activity - soft LUDs, etc.).
So if 100 applications were being preadjudicated in Mar 2008, the % of denials was 2% and if 500 are being pre-adjudicated now, the % of denials is still 2%, it just seems higher because 10 guys posting about 485 denials in a month, seems more shocking than 2 guys a month.
Of course, these numbers are all based on the assumption that the # of applications filed in July 2007 far exceeded the # of applications that were "in process" until then, and that forum members are a good statistical sample, so in the end, it is still a guess.
Godspeed to all of us.
Yes, we are seeing more denials and RFEs these days, but we are also seeing more signs of preadjudication at the same time which makes it hard to tell if the rate of denials/RFEs has gone up.
In Mar 2008 for example, we saw maybe 2 485 denials on the forums, which seemed like a small number, and in Mar 2009 if we see 10 485 denials, it will seem like a large number, but you have to remember that the number of applications being pre-adjudicated in March 2008 (according to NSC, TSC processing times) were probably far less than the ones being pre-adjudicated now (since the processing times have only now reached close to or past July 2007 and we have been seeing signs of pre-adjudication activity - soft LUDs, etc.).
So if 100 applications were being preadjudicated in Mar 2008, the % of denials was 2% and if 500 are being pre-adjudicated now, the % of denials is still 2%, it just seems higher because 10 guys posting about 485 denials in a month, seems more shocking than 2 guys a month.
Of course, these numbers are all based on the assumption that the # of applications filed in July 2007 far exceeded the # of applications that were "in process" until then, and that forum members are a good statistical sample, so in the end, it is still a guess.
Godspeed to all of us.
tattoo iPhone and iPod touch!
RollingStone12
04-25 02:06 PM
yes america has its own problems called OBESITY and its OWN CITIZENS who kill each other every day and iys OWN citizens who commit crimes all the time;
A HOLE
Then why you live here...pack your bags you Big A Hole.
A HOLE
Then why you live here...pack your bags you Big A Hole.
more...
pictures and iPod touch wallpapers
pappu
01-27 02:03 PM
We recd. our 485 approval last week and recd. the cards in the mail earlier this week. We were interviewed at the local USCIS for our 485's, 2 weeks ago. It went really smooth and case was approved the same day as the interview.
I would like to whole-heartedly thank IV core and all IV members. This site has been an amazing resource of information & support for us thru our journey. I became a IV member during the July 2007 fiasco. We were there at the IV rally in DC in Sept 2007, have attended local chapter meetings. We will continue to support IV in it's mission.
Thanks everybody.!
EB-II (India)
PD - April 2006
Filed 485 (spouse & myself) - July 2007
485 Approved / Cards recd - January 2011.
Congrats.
After Greencard, you can actually do a lot more to help this community. We are looking for such GC holder people within IV that are interested in political advocacy. If you would like to get active contact IV.
I would like to whole-heartedly thank IV core and all IV members. This site has been an amazing resource of information & support for us thru our journey. I became a IV member during the July 2007 fiasco. We were there at the IV rally in DC in Sept 2007, have attended local chapter meetings. We will continue to support IV in it's mission.
Thanks everybody.!
EB-II (India)
PD - April 2006
Filed 485 (spouse & myself) - July 2007
485 Approved / Cards recd - January 2011.
Congrats.
After Greencard, you can actually do a lot more to help this community. We are looking for such GC holder people within IV that are interested in political advocacy. If you would like to get active contact IV.
dresses iPod touch and iPad on the
nat23
10-29 02:57 PM
I would wait to see the text of the Bill before coming to any conclusion.
more...
makeup and iPod touch wallpapers
Green.Tech
07-18 01:39 PM
Folks,
Not to hijack the message posted by the OP, I have a question:
If I file 485 at this time with EB-3 labor approval, can i still upgrade to EB-2 later with the same employer (after 485 has been filed). I understand that the employer will have to redo the PERM and 140 but is it doable? At what stage will I be able to port the PD from my EB-3 labor in that case?
Anyone who has done that before? Ideas?
Not to hijack the message posted by the OP, I have a question:
If I file 485 at this time with EB-3 labor approval, can i still upgrade to EB-2 later with the same employer (after 485 has been filed). I understand that the employer will have to redo the PERM and 140 but is it doable? At what stage will I be able to port the PD from my EB-3 labor in that case?
Anyone who has done that before? Ideas?
girlfriend iPod.Touch-OBTPDA.rar.html
arc
02-23 10:33 AM
I know we can enter back on AP.
I have similar situation:
I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?
I have similar situation:
I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?
hairstyles on iPhone and iPod touch!
sledge_hammer
07-25 04:20 PM
This idea is ridiculous. Blood donation is a sign of protest????? If you think giving blood is so bad and you want to protest in that way, you will not gain sympathy.
THIS IS A BAD IDEA FOR A PROTEST!
Before I say any thing further, I want to clarify that I am NOT asking for any action but want to point out to a unique Gandhigiri protest idea proposed by one of our members:
On one of the posts rajmehrotra suggested "Something like a mass blood donation drive will garner empathy and publicity in a positive way." This was seconded by another member Gravitation. Not sure what other people think but I personally liked this idea very much.
So please save this idea for future use if others also recommend it.
THIS IS A BAD IDEA FOR A PROTEST!
Before I say any thing further, I want to clarify that I am NOT asking for any action but want to point out to a unique Gandhigiri protest idea proposed by one of our members:
On one of the posts rajmehrotra suggested "Something like a mass blood donation drive will garner empathy and publicity in a positive way." This was seconded by another member Gravitation. Not sure what other people think but I personally liked this idea very much.
So please save this idea for future use if others also recommend it.
wizpal
02-26 09:55 AM
She could pursue Masters on H4 visa as well. It has its own merits and disadvantages. Advantages are she would be eligible to in-state tution waiver(Which is significant) and could complete the program at her own pace. Disadvantage is that she would NOT be eligible for any scholorship and can not work while on H4.
willwin
05-14 11:03 AM
Is there anyone out there pursuing CP and already working in the USA?
In today's economy/job market, it is a nightmare not to have the protection of EAD.
Is there anyway we can get EAD for people in CP queue? Issuing EAD for those CP filers who are already in the US on work (H1B) VISA - is that even a possibility?
Any thoughts?
In today's economy/job market, it is a nightmare not to have the protection of EAD.
Is there anyway we can get EAD for people in CP queue? Issuing EAD for those CP filers who are already in the US on work (H1B) VISA - is that even a possibility?
Any thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment