rsdang
11-20 10:53 AM
http://cli.gs/De4Z4u
BTW, what's scary about this memo..
Infact, I find it encouraging, that TSC is trying to facilitate the process one way or other, given their system deficiency.
Are we missing something?
I wish Nebraska did this too and for all forms not just I-140...
BTW, what's scary about this memo..
Infact, I find it encouraging, that TSC is trying to facilitate the process one way or other, given their system deficiency.
Are we missing something?
I wish Nebraska did this too and for all forms not just I-140...
wallpaper journey greatest hits live.
lalithkx
07-29 04:57 PM
I was wondering if there is any update available from this meeting?
Lot of people from participated in the conference call and asked specifically about concurrent July/August filer I-140 backlogs and TSc discrimination. Ombudsman and USCIS people replied that they are aware of the problem, tried to get response from TSC but TSC is apparently not replying to their request for Information. They said that they shall post the info as soon as it is available (god knows when). They asked everybody to submit form 7001 to Ombudsman so that he can escalate the issue. Let us see if anything comes out of this.
Lot of people from participated in the conference call and asked specifically about concurrent July/August filer I-140 backlogs and TSc discrimination. Ombudsman and USCIS people replied that they are aware of the problem, tried to get response from TSC but TSC is apparently not replying to their request for Information. They said that they shall post the info as soon as it is available (god knows when). They asked everybody to submit form 7001 to Ombudsman so that he can escalate the issue. Let us see if anything comes out of this.
ivjobs
11-07 04:39 PM
^^
2011 Download Journey Greatest
hydubadi
03-31 12:19 PM
Thanks for the reply.
How to dispute against this fake criminal record in background check.
How to dispute against this fake criminal record in background check.
more...
Becks
02-23 09:15 PM
I think Degree+Experience is checked mostly during 140 stage. I have not seen this requirement for AC21 anywhere. All i have been hearing is the new jobs should be same or similar with job code/ job title / duties. So check with your lawyers again.
yabadaba
02-07 10:41 PM
I did it all by myself, following directions found here and there around the forum. I got the working permit in about a month. Hope it Helps
Chelo
This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:
To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
From: Mr. XXXXXXX
ADRESS st,
City, State, zip code
Tel: (111) 123-4567
Email: whatever@whatever.net
mm/dd/yyyy
RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization
A# ?????????
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:
Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice
Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
Best regards,
Mr. XXXXXX
U can do it online...takes 15 min
Chelo
This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:
To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
From: Mr. XXXXXXX
ADRESS st,
City, State, zip code
Tel: (111) 123-4567
Email: whatever@whatever.net
mm/dd/yyyy
RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization
A# ?????????
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:
Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice
Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
Best regards,
Mr. XXXXXX
U can do it online...takes 15 min
more...
archanais
07-04 06:33 PM
I am ina worst situation. Prior employer is not ready to give Future employement letter inspite I have paid $8650 in GC processing cost and $5500 in transeferring H1b Visa and renewing the H1b. They even cancelled my H1b once I resigned.They have earned lot of money during my almost 2yrs of stay with them.
2010 journey greatest hits

sss2000
08-10 04:54 PM
How could you apply for I-485 with your PD, in June. If I am right, your PD was not current in June. Right????
more...
sammyb
03-14 09:19 PM
check here (http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=177937,00.html) for all details on tax rebate plan ...
$600 for individual. $1200 for joint filing (hus & wife), and $600 for each dependent (child). Don't know if parents (dependents) are included.
also there is a ceiling in AGI.
Single - <75K;
Joint - <150K
but the amount gradually decreases as your AGI reaches the ceiling : (
I just got the IRS letter with the info yesterday.
$600 for individual. $1200 for joint filing (hus & wife), and $600 for each dependent (child). Don't know if parents (dependents) are included.
also there is a ceiling in AGI.
Single - <75K;
Joint - <150K
but the amount gradually decreases as your AGI reaches the ceiling : (
I just got the IRS letter with the info yesterday.
hair Abba Gold – Greatest Hits
lostinbeta
10-04 12:12 AM
Oh yeah "layer 1" just refers to the layer with the original shape and "layer 2" just refers to the layer with the fill. They assume you aren't giving names to your layers which is why they have it in quotes.
more...

locomotive36
11-08 10:34 AM
Thanks to all those who voted!
Please note, that you can cast multiple votes and there is no restriction. Please take a minute each day, to cast atleast one vote per day until Nov 18th.
Spread the word around about the good cause and hope Narayan Krishnan wins!
Thank you.
Please note, that you can cast multiple votes and there is no restriction. Please take a minute each day, to cast atleast one vote per day until Nov 18th.
Spread the word around about the good cause and hope Narayan Krishnan wins!
Thank you.
hot Journey - Greatest Hits - Live
fl_gc
08-04 12:28 PM
My EB2 I-140 is also pending. RD for I-140 is 03-21-2007. I have sent two SR.
more...
house +greatest+hits+album+cover

cox
August 24th, 2005, 05:38 AM
I read in interesting piece by Bjorn Rorslett on this very subject of stacked polarizers... it is possible to achieve a sort of false color IR by stacking a Circular and Linear polarizing filters...
I hadn't heard of that, I'll have to look it up. Thanks for sharing. :)
I hadn't heard of that, I'll have to look it up. Thanks for sharing. :)
tattoo Journey - Greatest Hits CD
Maverick_2008
04-07 03:58 PM
I went back to my home country in 02 in an emergency situation and didn't submit my I-94 as well. No questions asked when I got back. Moreover, no issues/questions when I went back again in 05 and came back to the US. I didn't send anything to the USCIS. Not sure whether it affects naturalization or not but so far so good on my 485.
Maverick_2008
PS: What if the airline employee who takes our I-94 made a mistake and it didn't reach the USCIS for any reason? I could be wrong but I think it may not have a drastic impact on 485.
Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.
Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).
OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?
Gurus- Please Help
Maverick_2008
PS: What if the airline employee who takes our I-94 made a mistake and it didn't reach the USCIS for any reason? I could be wrong but I think it may not have a drastic impact on 485.
Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.
Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).
OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?
Gurus- Please Help
more...
pictures makeup Journey : Greatest Hits
gsc999
01-08 10:29 AM
Heights of stupidity , does the child play with toys or its parents, why do they care about legality of parents !!
----
Albaman & gcseeker:
I am not an expert on this issue but per my understanding Contract law states that minors can't enter into a "valid" contract except for "necessities." Therefore, the need of their guardian's status. Also, these babies will get the $25K bond money when they become adults. I haven't read the Ts&Cs but am pretty sure about that
----
Albaman & gcseeker:
I am not an expert on this issue but per my understanding Contract law states that minors can't enter into a "valid" contract except for "necessities." Therefore, the need of their guardian's status. Also, these babies will get the $25K bond money when they become adults. I haven't read the Ts&Cs but am pretty sure about that
dresses Journey#39;s Greatest Hits#39; Snare
green_mile
09-14 01:41 PM
This is a great idea I am in.
more...
makeup journey greatest hits album. a
hi4signs
01-22 08:54 PM
I just found out that I have an employment gap of 11 months working without authorization. I applied for an I-485 in 2007 (I-140 approved) and my paralegal told me I didn't need to renew my H-1 nor apply for EA, I was covered by the pending I-485. Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE??? Would they forgive 11 months of working without permit because of bad advice? I have a 9 year history of keeping my papers legal and up to date until this incident. Please help!
girlfriend sasha greatest hits
rajenk
09-16 04:35 PM
I guess you guys are not qualified for AC21 after approval! Here is the detailed article on this specific topic from Murthy.com. You should have done the AC21 before your case got approved.
MurthyDotCom : U.S. Immigration Law (http://www.murthy.com/mb_pdf/082710_P.html)
MurthyDotCom : U.S. Immigration Law (http://www.murthy.com/mb_pdf/082710_P.html)
hairstyles The set, the awesome cover for
sunny26
03-10 10:37 AM
if its for education then consult with ur lawyer whether its possible to file for eb3 with same labour.if not file for appeal and get some time.apply new labour
h1techSlave
04-28 09:53 AM
60% of Americans support getting tough on illegals. Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders. Both Mexico and India (just to pick to countries) have very tough laws against visa over-stay, presence with out visa etc.
Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)
Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)
nc14
07-08 05:52 PM
I was on my way today for the drive in Cincinnati with 3 others and called them on my way when they informed us that they had an overwhelming response yesterday and are out of kits. They said they will be back the coming weekend and again. I am praying that he gets the donor ASAP. Hoping for the best.
GO IV GO....
GO IV GO....
No comments:
Post a Comment