
Roger Binny
05-12 10:05 PM
First trying infopass is the right idea, even if you contact congress man and senators they may ask you to go through info pass first.
Google your statename and senators you should get the list, its not hard to find their home pages.
These are my opinons.
By the ways what is the reason they cited when the EB2 I-140 was denied?
Google your statename and senators you should get the list, its not hard to find their home pages.
These are my opinons.
By the ways what is the reason they cited when the EB2 I-140 was denied?
wallpaper makeup Justin Bieber Dead
Dhundhun
12-10 04:47 AM
IV is doing self-immolation by not removing red/green/grey DOT system. Many IVans are fed-up with this and lost interest in providing feedbacks.
DOT giving system is public domain reputation system, refer to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep.
Used positively, this system is very much useful, but if abused, it creates chaos.
My feeling is that some anti-IVans are screwing IV through creating chaos now and then.
DOT giving system is public domain reputation system, refer to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep.
Used positively, this system is very much useful, but if abused, it creates chaos.
My feeling is that some anti-IVans are screwing IV through creating chaos now and then.
spicy_guy
07-30 02:27 PM
Can someone translate (if you have patience)?
2011 justin bieber dead december.
sanojkumar
02-12 12:39 PM
I have my visa valid till Dec 2008. But PP Expires on July 1st 2007. when I was entering US on Dec 30th 2007, They gave me I94 valid till july 1st 2007. So I have to extend my I94 once I will get my new passport for which i have already applied in Chicago. Does any one know, how many days it takes for passport renewal? I had sent my passport to chicago Indian consulate on jan 10th and still waiting.
more...

ras
05-24 12:12 PM
Please go through this (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5192)and reanalyze if you really want to go to H1 from EAD ....
The reason we want to maintain is to get the spouse to USA on H4. I am not sure if there is other ways of bringing the spouse to USA while on EAD/AOS
Is this not a good reason to be on H1?
The link really doesn't say anything about this situation.
The reason we want to maintain is to get the spouse to USA on H4. I am not sure if there is other ways of bringing the spouse to USA while on EAD/AOS
Is this not a good reason to be on H1?
The link really doesn't say anything about this situation.
akred
02-23 10:51 AM
Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
One other factor is in play:
100,000 visas were recaptured in 2000 under the AC21 act and made available to oversubscribed countries over the years until they ran out in 2005.
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
One other factor is in play:
100,000 visas were recaptured in 2000 under the AC21 act and made available to oversubscribed countries over the years until they ran out in 2005.
more...
kaisersose
07-11 06:09 PM
As long as you are employed, and company is paying you decent salary (atleast salary mentioned on the L/C) you are fine, you must be employed at time of RFE/NOID etc..
To be more accurate, there should be a bonafide offer of employment at the time of RFE/NOID. It can be an offer to start at a later date (as late as GC approval) and does not have to be current.
To be more accurate, there should be a bonafide offer of employment at the time of RFE/NOID. It can be an offer to start at a later date (as late as GC approval) and does not have to be current.
2010 justin bieber dead december
InTheMoment
07-11 10:37 PM
With all correct things said above: Yates Memo, Conditions of AC21 met (same/similar job, salary etc. 180+ days) and proof that you are regularly paid since joining the company (paystubs), EVL from new employer...
With all of the above supplied I can say from my own experience of joining a small company (50 employees) and submitting AC21 docs (to pre-empt any RFE - because I changed address and state of workplace; against my attorneys advise of waiting for an RFE) that it was the best thing I did. I had no RFE issued before I-485 approval.
So just send in the AC21 docs if you feel that there are redflags that may trigger an RFE for EVL (I-140 getting revoked, address change across state - diff from original employer, petition being very old)
With all of the above supplied I can say from my own experience of joining a small company (50 employees) and submitting AC21 docs (to pre-empt any RFE - because I changed address and state of workplace; against my attorneys advise of waiting for an RFE) that it was the best thing I did. I had no RFE issued before I-485 approval.
So just send in the AC21 docs if you feel that there are redflags that may trigger an RFE for EVL (I-140 getting revoked, address change across state - diff from original employer, petition being very old)
more...
cessua
04-05 03:53 PM
I am in a similar situation, i am on my 5th year H1B ROW and my laywer sent in the I485 before the retrogression started but i still have to wait for the PD to be current.
I am finishing an MBA in two months and i have had a few interviews but not sure what the wisest thing is.
Advise?
I am finishing an MBA in two months and i have had a few interviews but not sure what the wisest thing is.
Advise?
hair justin bieber dead december.
GooblyWoobly
08-08 04:23 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FAQ3.pdf
Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
A33: The current I-485 form version dated “7/30/07 Y” should be used. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov
Q34: To ensure that the correct fee is submitted, may an applicant submit both a check for the old fee and a second check for the new fee?
A34: USCIS requires that all applications and petitions be submitted with the required filing fee or a waiver, if applicable. USCIS urges the public to exercise caution in submitting additional checks in incorrect amounts: extraneous checks may slow down the intake process and may result in an erroneous rejection of an application (as in the case where the check in the correct amount is missed) or in the inadvertent cashing of such checks, since filing fees are normally non-refundable. For additional information, the public is referred to the fee requirements announced in the Federal Register on August 1, 2007 (Temporary Adjustment of the Immigration and Naturalization Benefit Application and Petition Fee Schedule for Certain Adjustment of Status, FR at 41888). This regulation amends the new Fee Rule, and requires that aliens who file an employment-based Form I–485 and any related Forms I–765 and I–131, pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107, through August 17, 2007, must include the filing fees in effect prior to July 30, 2007. The new fee schedule becomes effective on July 30, 2007, for all other immigration and naturalization applications and petitions and on August 18, 2007, for Forms I–485 and all subsequent or ‘‘renewal’’ applications for advance parole and employment authorization based on pending Forms I–485 filed pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107.
Q35: Will previous USCIS policy still apply in those instances where the original approved labor certification cannot be included in support of an I-140 petition, such as when the original has been lost or previously filed with USCIS, or when a duplicate approval must be requested?
A35: Yes. While an original labor certification must be submitted in support of certain I-140 petitions, USCIS will continue to accept duplicates of previously filed Labor certificates and, as in the instances stated above, in cases where an original labor certificate has been properly filed with USCIS.
1 USCIS may issue future “FAQs” on this topic for the benefit of the public, should additional questions arise. Such FAQs will be dated and numbered for ease of reference. Department of Homeland Security
Q36: Will USCIS accept Schedule A concurrently filed I-140 petitions and adjustment of status applications that are filed on or after August 1, 2007?
A36: As previously stated, USCIS will accept properly filed Forms I-140 filed on behalf of aliens with a priority date on or after August 1, 2007; however, pursuant to August Visa Bulletin No. 108, USCIS will reject any concurrently filed adjustment of status applications filed by aliens with a priority date on or after August 1, 2007.
Q37: Will the new I-765 filing instructions apply to Forms I-765 filed based on employment-based adjustment of status applications filed pursuant to the July Visa Bulletin No. 107, if filed between July 30, 2007 – August 17, 2007?
A37: No. The fee of $180 for Forms I-765 and the fee of $170 for Form I-131 will remain in effect for those aliens eligible to file an employment-based adjustment of status application pursuant to July Visa Bulletin No. 107 until August 17, 2007.
Q38: Where should an employment-based adjustment of status application be filed if the underlying I-140 petition remains pending with USCIS?
A38: Forms I-485 may be filed at either the Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007, regardless of where the pending I-140 was filed. Applicants should submit a copy of the I-140 receipt notice or, if the applicant does not have a receipt notice, include a brightly colored sheet of paper on top of the filing with the following notice and information:
TO THE MAILROOM: The enclosed I-485 Adjustment Application(s) should be matched with a pending I-140 Immigrant Petition for which no Receipt Notice has been received. The Immigrant Petition [type, e.g., I-140] was delivered to [Service Center] on [provide date of filing and tracking number]; Petitioner's name; Beneficiary's name; Beneficiary's date of birth; Beneficiary's country of birth.
Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
A33: The current I-485 form version dated “7/30/07 Y” should be used. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov
Q34: To ensure that the correct fee is submitted, may an applicant submit both a check for the old fee and a second check for the new fee?
A34: USCIS requires that all applications and petitions be submitted with the required filing fee or a waiver, if applicable. USCIS urges the public to exercise caution in submitting additional checks in incorrect amounts: extraneous checks may slow down the intake process and may result in an erroneous rejection of an application (as in the case where the check in the correct amount is missed) or in the inadvertent cashing of such checks, since filing fees are normally non-refundable. For additional information, the public is referred to the fee requirements announced in the Federal Register on August 1, 2007 (Temporary Adjustment of the Immigration and Naturalization Benefit Application and Petition Fee Schedule for Certain Adjustment of Status, FR at 41888). This regulation amends the new Fee Rule, and requires that aliens who file an employment-based Form I–485 and any related Forms I–765 and I–131, pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107, through August 17, 2007, must include the filing fees in effect prior to July 30, 2007. The new fee schedule becomes effective on July 30, 2007, for all other immigration and naturalization applications and petitions and on August 18, 2007, for Forms I–485 and all subsequent or ‘‘renewal’’ applications for advance parole and employment authorization based on pending Forms I–485 filed pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107.
Q35: Will previous USCIS policy still apply in those instances where the original approved labor certification cannot be included in support of an I-140 petition, such as when the original has been lost or previously filed with USCIS, or when a duplicate approval must be requested?
A35: Yes. While an original labor certification must be submitted in support of certain I-140 petitions, USCIS will continue to accept duplicates of previously filed Labor certificates and, as in the instances stated above, in cases where an original labor certificate has been properly filed with USCIS.
1 USCIS may issue future “FAQs” on this topic for the benefit of the public, should additional questions arise. Such FAQs will be dated and numbered for ease of reference. Department of Homeland Security
Q36: Will USCIS accept Schedule A concurrently filed I-140 petitions and adjustment of status applications that are filed on or after August 1, 2007?
A36: As previously stated, USCIS will accept properly filed Forms I-140 filed on behalf of aliens with a priority date on or after August 1, 2007; however, pursuant to August Visa Bulletin No. 108, USCIS will reject any concurrently filed adjustment of status applications filed by aliens with a priority date on or after August 1, 2007.
Q37: Will the new I-765 filing instructions apply to Forms I-765 filed based on employment-based adjustment of status applications filed pursuant to the July Visa Bulletin No. 107, if filed between July 30, 2007 – August 17, 2007?
A37: No. The fee of $180 for Forms I-765 and the fee of $170 for Form I-131 will remain in effect for those aliens eligible to file an employment-based adjustment of status application pursuant to July Visa Bulletin No. 107 until August 17, 2007.
Q38: Where should an employment-based adjustment of status application be filed if the underlying I-140 petition remains pending with USCIS?
A38: Forms I-485 may be filed at either the Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007, regardless of where the pending I-140 was filed. Applicants should submit a copy of the I-140 receipt notice or, if the applicant does not have a receipt notice, include a brightly colored sheet of paper on top of the filing with the following notice and information:
TO THE MAILROOM: The enclosed I-485 Adjustment Application(s) should be matched with a pending I-140 Immigrant Petition for which no Receipt Notice has been received. The Immigrant Petition [type, e.g., I-140] was delivered to [Service Center] on [provide date of filing and tracking number]; Petitioner's name; Beneficiary's name; Beneficiary's date of birth; Beneficiary's country of birth.
more...
leenakamat
08-15 02:15 PM
You can file a DOL complaint, which could spell serious consequences for the employer. You could also file a wage claim with your state's employment development department to recover the wages you were owed.
hot justin bieber dead december.
bluekayal
10-23 12:34 PM
comments?
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
more...
house justin bieber dead december. Justin Bieber Dead. rake Justin Bieber? rake
abhi_jais
01-27 08:58 AM
Guys,
Don't loose hope, we have got nothing to loose but in case we win, we will help the entire community to achieve their dreams. I guess we should do our part and leave the rest on the senators. Lets get together again and convince our senators to pass this bill, hopefully we can get it done this time.
--Abhi
Don't loose hope, we have got nothing to loose but in case we win, we will help the entire community to achieve their dreams. I guess we should do our part and leave the rest on the senators. Lets get together again and convince our senators to pass this bill, hopefully we can get it done this time.
--Abhi
tattoo justin bieber dead december
redcard
12-19 12:53 PM
redcard and igcard, why don't you guys just fuck off?
Thanks buddy, I shall ask my friend, who has another friend, who is friend with another friend of his friend who is friend with another friend who is known by alb2c3 who will tell me how to "FO" as he has a PhD in "F@##"". As soon as I here from him I shall let you know friend
Thanks buddy, I shall ask my friend, who has another friend, who is friend with another friend of his friend who is friend with another friend who is known by alb2c3 who will tell me how to "FO" as he has a PhD in "F@##"". As soon as I here from him I shall let you know friend
more...
pictures Snow,adam Sandler Died December 2010,adam Sandler Dead TmzJustin Bieber

bablata2007
11-27 04:29 PM
Is this a feasible option? Incase I lose the job, can I change to H4 status based on my wife's H1B? Then wait out the 180 days period and get back to another job?
dresses images justin bieber dead
vinzak
06-17 12:45 PM
I'm not a lawyer so please don't take my thoughts as the ultimate truth.
It's illegal for you to work on an F1. But it's not illegal for you to be a sleeping partner in a business. So I guess you can setup a company with a citizen/GC partner and sell yr app thru that and collect the proceeds as dividends.
Or you can also register a company in your home country and sell the app through that. So technically u wouldn't be making money in the US.
There are a million ways around these laws. The question is are you gonna make a lot of money? If you are, you can afford lawyers up the wazoo to make yr case.
So pursue yr dreams and stop worrying about silly things like immigration laws if you have a big idea.
For inspiration, look up Phillipe Kahn on wiki. He started working as an illegal immigrant programmer for HP, and became one of the greatest forces in software.
Hope that helps.
It's illegal for you to work on an F1. But it's not illegal for you to be a sleeping partner in a business. So I guess you can setup a company with a citizen/GC partner and sell yr app thru that and collect the proceeds as dividends.
Or you can also register a company in your home country and sell the app through that. So technically u wouldn't be making money in the US.
There are a million ways around these laws. The question is are you gonna make a lot of money? If you are, you can afford lawyers up the wazoo to make yr case.
So pursue yr dreams and stop worrying about silly things like immigration laws if you have a big idea.
For inspiration, look up Phillipe Kahn on wiki. He started working as an illegal immigrant programmer for HP, and became one of the greatest forces in software.
Hope that helps.
more...
makeup justin bieber dead december
chaukas
04-23 12:50 AM
The I-140 processing date for EB2 Nebraska is June 2007. I have a friend with receipt dt on July 30, 2007 in EB2 whose I-140 was approved today. My I-140
was received on July 2 , 2007 and is not approved yet.
was received on July 2 , 2007 and is not approved yet.
girlfriend “digitally dead” – as she
kaisersose
05-28 12:43 PM
Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.
My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.
My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.
hairstyles Justin bieber dead december
villamonte6100
08-10 05:20 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
When you get approved, does it mean that you have to go for an interview?
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
When you get approved, does it mean that you have to go for an interview?
prioritydate
08-14 12:26 PM
This is just my theory. When you don't have much information, you get to think of many theories and here is mine. I believe USCIS is approving direct employees of an organization. For example, they may be giving preference to Microsoft employee, rather than an employee of Patel and Patel INC. I know I may be wrong, but I am just pondering. How can someone explain a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 08/01/2007 has much preference over a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 07/20/2007? Provided that everything is approved(I-140, Name check etc) Am I missing something here? :confused::confused:
People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.
People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.
thomachan72
10-04 02:54 PM
I don't think so, only Green cards and citizens are taxed on world wide income.
I meant the public provident fund run by the govt. We should check with a India tax expert on that, if non residents can contribute. don;t think they should have issues. PF allowed tax deduction for residents on 10% of the income, but you could always contribute as much as you wanted and top it up.
Anybody with expertise with the public PF? That would be a great if we could use that. As you said we can take off the contribution from our gross for tax purpose and also the interest rates are very high (I believe >10%), and on top of that it is not taxable when you withdraw at retirement age. I am going to ask my CA friend in India and will post the information here. However, it sounds too good to be true:D:D
I meant the public provident fund run by the govt. We should check with a India tax expert on that, if non residents can contribute. don;t think they should have issues. PF allowed tax deduction for residents on 10% of the income, but you could always contribute as much as you wanted and top it up.
Anybody with expertise with the public PF? That would be a great if we could use that. As you said we can take off the contribution from our gross for tax purpose and also the interest rates are very high (I believe >10%), and on top of that it is not taxable when you withdraw at retirement age. I am going to ask my CA friend in India and will post the information here. However, it sounds too good to be true:D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment