kirsten dunst spiderman rain

images kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • coolmanasip
    08-16 08:06 PM
    Kondur - First, thanks for your reply. Its all volunteer time here and I appreciate your time to help me out.

    The way I read it, and its not becos I want to read it like that, the AC21 memo all the time talks about "Same or similar occupational classification" not same/similar job. There is a world of difference here. Same job means we have to be the same engineer or programmer that we were about 4 yrs ago. Thats not the intent of the law. The law says occupational classification, which means job category.....Engineering or whatever we do....so I think there is a difference....

    I checked my current SOC code and that is under 17-2051- Civil Engineer...The SOC language also says this "Supervisors of major professions groups 13-29 (including 17) have experience and perform the same duties as the workers they supervise and hence are classified in the same group" ---- This tells me that if you oversee engineers doing technical work, that is fine.

    Now, the management part of the "Director" title is a concern. So,if we take that into account, in worst the classification would be under 11-9141- Architectural and Engineering Managers. Which, I believe, would still qualify under the (if not same) similar occupational classification. On DOL website, under 11-9141, in related occupations - one of them is 17-2051 Civil Engineer. So, again, I think we should meet same/similar occupational classification.

    I talked to one of the lawyers from Murthy firm, and they seem to see this as meeting the requirements. While she did say that I was pushing the envelope, she said CIS is pretty liberal in this interpretation and would not be an issue.

    Having said this, is there a possibility that CIS could get restrictive about their interpretation - absolutely! And there is that risk that would jeopardize the whole process....so, here we are, insulting our own intelligence because an agency would not define in black and white what is acceptable and what is not.....

    sorry for a long rant.....have not decide what to do yet.....realistically, GC should be here in another 10 months.....thanks for your time





    wallpaper kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • poorslumdog
    10-11 06:05 PM
    That�s what exactly I am trying to find here. Since I am not USC or GC, would they take my complain seriously and I want to remain anonymous. Is it possible?





    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • sc09876
    08-17 03:17 PM
    Hello,
    My I-140 got denied based on my Education.

    I have 3 yrs + PG Diploma which is equivalent to US Degree according to my education evaluation.

    Experience:
    - 6 yrs of OUTSIDE USA experience
    - 5 yrs of USA experience including 2 yrs of experience with current company.
    - I am working as FULL time with an American Company at present

    The JOB Description for PERM was:

    "Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science plus 5 years experience; 3 year Bachelor’s degree plus 2 year post-graduate diploma in Software Engineering and 5 years

    You dont say your category. I am assuming this is EB2 for which such denials are common place these days. Pls update your profile.
    Long story short, it is on the education evaluation mapping to the requirements of the PERM position. Bachelors Degree in computer science means a 4 Year under graduate degree in US in the field of computer sciences or its foreign equivalent. USCIS does not equate 3+2 > 4. It may work for H1 petition but definitely not filing a 140 in a EB2 category

    That you dont specify what kind of 3 year degree you got is another matter.

    You need to consult a good attorney for options assuming that it is your attorney who got you into the trouble in first place by not making sure what is advertised for is what you got.

    go to Murthy or Shusterman or Ron. I dont hold brief for any one, but all of these are experienced enough to have handled similar cases. Dont rely on people's suggestions here. I dont mean to demean people who offer suggestions in good faith, but what worked for some one may not work for you.





    2011 kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • ilikekilo
    03-26 02:45 PM
    Is delivery confirmation possible for PO Box addresses?


    it should be...there should be a system in place for the same...i wouldnt worry too much abt it..
    and in the past I did send with del. conf..



    more...


    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. with Kirsten Dunst.
  • with Kirsten Dunst.



  • rajeshalex
    08-14 02:58 PM
    Send the photo to USCIS and also sent the RFE copy to ombudsman





    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten Dunst Spiderman Rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten Dunst Spiderman Rain.



  • milind70
    08-26 11:03 AM
    Check with your lawyer. Extension beyond 6 yrs is not available if you are eligible to apply for I485. If you are not able to apply for 485 because of retrogression, you can extend your H1 beyond 6 yrs (of course, it doesnt apply to you).

    This is not correct. you can apply for 1 year extensions if you have applied for 485 and is pending.



    more...


    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • kartikiran
    06-17 05:13 PM
    paulkurni, please join your state chapter. Even before Obama's mention in the Cairo speech, IV Core has been trying to do whatever you have mentioned.

    We need members to collectively participate in their state chapters which can provide the thrust needed to perform a collective action country-wide as mentioned by you.

    I heard this from a Chinese friend once and believe its true to its extent. I think most of us, including me, come to this forum and either read the stuff about immigration or take out our frustration one way or another and the anger and frustration dies down there. I am sure IV core team is working day and night for the cause but they are limited with options. I believe the best way to create some gain is to do a collective non-violent rally throughout the nation. The way I see it if you dont make noise nothing gets done in this world. I have been here for almost 9+ years surviving f1,h1b and with very vague future ahead. Satyagraha was started by Gandhiji, and was followed by leaders throughout the world under Non-violence movements. As matter of fact even Obama advised it in the Cairo speech.

    I understand that the cause is not as dire as in the other movements but we are here fighting for our freedom. This nation is built upon liberty and yet we are under agreed slavery for employers, which is somehow supported by the government. My point is if we really want to make a difference then we need to be collectively heard. What the worst could happen?





    2010 kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • delhikadesi
    05-01 01:38 PM
    Don't tell the world that you r a linebreaker



    more...


    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten Dunst Spiderman Rain.
  • Kirsten Dunst Spiderman Rain.



  • cygent
    04-03 04:03 AM
    It is not that I want to ask many questions.

    It is just that I want to prepare for the consequences. Also, this information could be important to somebody else in the future, I am not thinking just about myself, so please understand & respect that.

    Thanks for your help!





    hair kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • lkapildev
    02-08 03:05 AM
    Goodluck!



    more...


    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Tobey Maguire as Spiderman
  • Tobey Maguire as Spiderman



  • indyanguy
    11-06 12:39 PM
    Sorry if a related question is posted elsewhere. I searched and didn't find any thread that answers my question.

    Any help is appreciated..

    Thanks!





    hot with Kirsten Dunst. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst
  • kirsten dunst



  • newyorker123
    09-28 03:21 PM
    How long did it take for you after filing the FOIA to get the concerned documents ?


    Complex tracks(track 2) taking 2-3 months these days, like the one I requested for the complete set of documents in file of my I-485. They send me the CD with all the documents in PDF format.

    But if you are looking for specific document I guess it will be faster as they put in simple track(track 1).



    more...


    house kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+haircut; Kirsten+dunst+haircut kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten Dunst - Transformation
  • Kirsten Dunst - Transformation



  • Blog Feeds
    04-26 11:20 AM
    As many of our readers know, overstaying a visa can have a serious implications on ones ability to return to the US. The USCIS can record timely departure of a visitor by collecting the I-94 card upon exit.

    An I-94 is a form denoting the Arrival-Departure Record of particular foreigners used by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) uses Form I-94 also. Form I-94 must be completed at the time of entry to the United States by foreign citizens that are being admitted into the United States in a non-immigrant visa status.

    But what if you did not turn in I-94 when you left the U.S., what should you do? US Customs provided some useful tips:



    If you returned home with your Form I-94 (white) or Form I-94W (green) Departure Record in your passport, it is possible that your departure was not recorded properly.

    If you departed by a commercial air or sea carrier (airlines or cruise ships), your departure from the U.S. can be independently verified, and it is not necessary to take any further action, although holding on to your outbound (from the U.S.) boarding pass - if you still have it - can help expedite your reentry next time you come back to the United States.

    If you departed by land, private vessel or private plane, you will need to take steps to correct the record. If you do not validate your timely departure from the United States, or, if you cannot reasonably prove you departed within the time frame given to you when you entered, the next time you apply for admission to the U.S., Customs and Border Protection (CBP) may conclude you remained in the U.S. beyond your authorized stay. If this happens, your visa may be subject to cancellation or you may be returned immediately to your foreign point of origin.

    Under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), visitors who remain beyond their permitted stay in the United States cannot reenter the U.S. in the future without obtaining a visa from a U.S. Consulate. So if you are a Visa Waiver Program visitor who traveled by land to either Canada or Mexico for an onward flight, it is particularly important for you to register your timely departure if your green I-94W was not taken when you exited the U.S. If you fail to do so and you arrive at a U.S. port of entry seeking admission under the Visa Waiver Program without a visa, CBP Officers may order your immediate return to a foreign point of origin. If you are a VWP visitor and you left the U.S. by an air or sea carrier, you don't need to worry.

    If you failed to turn in your I-94 Departure Record, please send it, along with any documentation that proves you left the United States to:

    DHS - CBP SBU

    1084 South Laurel Road

    London, KY 40744

    Do not mail your Form I-94 Departure Record or supporting information to any U.S. Consulate or Embassy, to any other CBP Office in the United States, or to any address other than the one above. Only at this location are we able to make the necessary corrections to CBP records to prevent inconvenience to you in the future. The London, Kentucky office does not answer correspondence, so please do not ask for confirmation that your record has been updated.

    To validate departure, CBP will consider a variety of information, including but not limited to:

    * Original boarding passes you used to depart another country, such as Canada, if you flew home from there;
    * Photocopies of entry or departure stamps in your passport indicating entry to another country after you departed the United States (you should copy all passport pages that are not completely blank, and include the biographical page containing your photograph); and
    * Photocopies of other supporting evidence, such as:

    * Dated pay slips or vouchers from your employer to indicate you worked in another country after you departed the United States,
    * Dated bank records showing transactions to indicate you were in another country after you left the United States,
    * School records showing attendance at a school outside the United States to indicate you were in another country after you left the United States, and
    * Dated credit card receipts, showing your name, but, the credit card number deleted, for purchases made after you left the United States to indicate you were in another country after leaving the United States.

    To assist us in understanding the situation and correct your records quickly, please include an explanation letter in English. Your statement will not be acceptable without supporting evidence such as noted above. You must mail legible copies or original materials where possible. If you send original materials, you should retain a copy. CBP cannot return original materials after processing.

    We strongly urge you to keep a copy of what you send to DHS-CBP and carry it with you the next time you come to the United States in case the CBP Officer has any questions about your eligibility to enter. Carrying those materials with you will also allow your record to be corrected at the time of entry if, for some reason, the London, Kentucky office has not yet done so.

    If taking short trips (30 days or less) to Canada, Mexico, or the Caribbean Islands during the course of your visit to the U.S., hold onto your I-94 or I-94 (W); it should only be turned in when you leave the U.S. to return home.

    Delays beyond the traveler's control, such as cancelled or delayed flights, medical emergencies requiring a doctor's care, etc. are not considered unauthorized overstays, however, you will need to bring proof of the cause of your overstay next time you travel to the U.S. in order for it to be forgiven. For airline delays, ask the airline for a letter affirming the delay or a copy of your cancelled boarding pass.

    So make sure to remember to turn in your I-94's, that will eliminate any problems the next time you return to the US.





    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/04/how_to_record_and_report_depar.html)





    tattoo kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten Dunst Spiderman Rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain



  • haider420
    03-04 12:56 AM
    I like your handle though, haider420

    yea bro wish it could be 420/365 ;)



    more...


    pictures kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten Dunst
  • Kirsten Dunst



  • shivarajan
    08-14 08:14 PM
    USCIS is considering to "permit pre-filing of I-485 applications upon approval of I-140 petitions for preadjudication of the I-485 applications pending immigrant visa number availability."


    News From The Oh Law Firm Site: Link (http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html)

    Possible good news for folks who missed 07' July Fiasco and still waiting to file I-485





    dresses kirsten dunst kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+melancholia+
  • Kirsten+dunst+melancholia+



  • sanjay02
    08-17 02:31 PM
    Hi bsnf

    Are you the primary applicant?



    more...


    makeup Kirsten Dunst Spiderman Rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+haircut; Kirsten+dunst+haircut
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+haircut; Kirsten+dunst+haircut



  • Vinny
    02-09 01:17 PM
    Hi,

    My spouse is working on H1-B in Los Angeles. His company acquired another company in Bay Area, so now he wants to work out of Bay Area, from this acquired company's office.
    1. Does he need to file a transfer memorandum ?
    2. WIll there be a change in wages ?
    3. Are there any other steps before he starts to work in BayArea ?

    Please help.

    Thanks.





    girlfriend kirsten dunst spiderman rain kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+haircut+2011
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+haircut+2011



  • Jaime
    09-11 04:03 PM
    By coming to DC!!!!





    hairstyles Tobey Maguire as Spiderman kirsten dunst spiderman rain. autumn Kirsten+dunst+2011
  • autumn Kirsten+dunst+2011



  • reddymjm
    08-04 07:52 AM
    Me too got the same email.





    vsuri
    02-15 09:49 PM
    Bank denied a consumer loan ,after approval due to immigration status specifically they said no loan unless you are a citizen. i am a permanent resident , leaving in the US for over 15 years. Applying for naturalization this year. Also the same bank had approved a consumer loan 2 years ago and now they say "oh we made a mistake then". Case or no case? I think I have been discriminated against.

    Federal Trade Commission [FTC] indicates at:
    Mortgage Discrimination (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/homes/rea08.shtm)
    that:
    "[A lender cannot] consider your sex, race, or national origin, although you will be asked to disclose this information voluntarily to help federal agencies enforce anti-discrimination laws. A creditor may consider your immigration status and whether you have the right to remain in the country long enough to repay the debt. "

    The above information is relevant to Mortgage loans, but other loans may be subject to similar anti-discrimination statutes.

    Follow the "If You Suspect Discrimination" section of the above web page to file a complaint.





    sk2006
    05-25 01:21 AM
    My Employer is not paying me salary even I am on Project.
    can any one please tell me that how to report to DOL about this company.

    AGT

    Would you please care to update your profile?
    It appears you created and ID just to post this question.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment