lil wayne quotes wallpapers

lil wayne quotes wallpapers. Lil+wayne+wallpaper+quotes
  • Lil+wayne+wallpaper+quotes



  • nlssubbu
    12-09 03:01 PM
    There is no clear indication from USCIS regarding how long you have to stay to prove your intent. Some say even the very next day you can move on to a different company, some would like to be cautious and would like to wait for 6+ months before moving to another company.

    If the company is not willing to pay you when you are on 'bench' then get the information in writing for future and move on. If you do not want to raise a red flag during citizenship application, this will help you at that time.

    Thanks





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil wayne quotes on haters
  • lil wayne quotes on haters



  • xlr8r
    07-17 04:53 PM
    Where did you see this? I can see the Aug bulletin but not your update.

    D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. Lil Wayne Wallpaper -
  • Lil Wayne Wallpaper -



  • sunny26
    02-14 05:51 PM
    Because u r in Chennai You can contact Belview travels. I always use to book ticket thr them. They give good rates. They accept check or u can transfer to belview ICICI account. Very proffessional. If u need details send PM. I can give u phone number and gmail id so u can chat with them





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. eminem quote tattoo. eminem
  • eminem quote tattoo. eminem



  • engineer
    07-16 01:57 PM
    Today, I spoke to a USCI Agent and his supervisor at NSC about my case..
    I quizzed them about July 2007 revised visa bulletin etc.

    He looked around, checked it for like 10 minutes and said HE DOESN'T HAVE
    ANY MEMO. All he said that he has this MEMO which states that July 2007 (original) bulletin ..based on that EB1-3 for all countries are current.

    :-) May be NSC approves application :-) as practically NO ONE can stop them..

    Again this is based on my call to actual live human being at NSC..



    more...


    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil wayne weed quotes. lil
  • lil wayne weed quotes. lil



  • bubbynv
    07-17 06:20 PM
    And Good luck to one and all!!! :)





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. Love Quotes Lil Wayne. love
  • Love Quotes Lil Wayne. love



  • kanakabyraju
    05-10 12:22 PM
    We are expecting some surprises in the July Bulletin. Remember July 2007 fiasco. This year also there are some situations like CIR as before. What about the expected spillover? However, can we expect positive surprises?

    Let us start the prediction, analysis, etc, game for the July Bulletin.

    June Bulletin will be history in few days! However, people are paying lawyers even for knowing why the visa bulletin hasn't come on the day they wished, in the first week of the month, even though it is supposed to be on 15th of every month.

    Flagged you RED just wasting my 5 mins time. Write some thing useful Brother!



    more...


    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil wayne quotes. quote by
  • lil wayne quotes. quote by



  • saketkapur
    04-13 09:27 PM
    Well I checked with my old employer's legal dept and the lawyer and they won't be revoking my 140........also since its a soft LUD so it should not be so far related to my layoff....
    However since my employer will be informing USCIS of my H1B termination in 30 to 45 days I guess I will have to be on a lookout for an RFE by mid may....
    In the mean time I have filed a new G28 through my own lawyer and am trying get into a job soon and file AC21........
    Lets see who will win the race of paperwork and beurocratic bullshit...... :eek:

    Another day in paradise....... :rolleyes:





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. Lil Wayne Quotes Image
  • Lil Wayne Quotes Image



  • boom
    08-11 12:34 PM
    Hi,

    I am trying to fill the canadian visa application and would like to know what should I check on Question #8
    a) citizen( obviously not)
    b) Permanent residet
    c) Temporary resident
    d)Worker
    e) Student(obviously not)

    It also asks valid until date(What should I put).I am no longer working on H1B as I am using EAD

    Need to travel to canada on Friday(08/13/2010)

    Any help is appreciated.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil wayne song quotes. lil
  • lil wayne song quotes. lil



  • komaragiri
    08-09 11:22 AM
    Anybody with July 19th receipt date got their Check encashed? How about Receipt Notice? EB-3 India.

    I am worried about checks not being cashed yet. After Aug 17th the window is closed.
    You can expect receipts by Aug 24th or during last week of Aug(Based on current trend at NSC)





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil quotes wallpapers
  • lil quotes wallpapers



  • GC_Govinda
    10-15 09:56 AM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am EB3 India with PD September 2002.

    After all these years of endless waiting I am called for
    an interview at the local office in Philadelphia
    in Nov 26th 2007.

    Here are my details:
    Labour Applied: September 2002
    Labour approved: September 2003
    I-140/I-485 Applied: April 2004
    I-140 Pproved: August 2004
    Got married: August 2005
    Applied I-485 for Wife: June 2007
    Current Status of Wife: H1-B
    Countelss EADs and APs for me and a recent EAD approval
    for my wife with her AP still pending and status is still H1-B.

    In the beginning of this year, I resigned from the
    company who was the original sponsorer of my GC.
    I then started contracting on hourly basis and worked for
    a decent hourly rate for the first half of this year.
    Finally I got a full time offer with decent salary and
    benefits and took the job. I started working for this
    job - remotely and also took up another contracting job
    on an hourly basis (Got greedy as I waited too long :-))
    and started working on both these jobs.
    The point is - it is a different technology and not even
    remotely connected to my original job where my Labour
    cert was applied and approved. I was a developer
    back then and with all the experience, I couldn't
    continue as the pay was too low and no growth at all.

    I can have a letter of future employment that
    states that I have on offer in the same technology
    in which my original labour was applied and approved
    and that is not a problem at all.

    Please advise me on how to go about it. I can
    afford to pay and take the best attorney with me
    to the interview - some one who is very well known in
    the Philadelphia area.

    Any inputs/advise are really appreciated.

    IMP: Icing on the cake - my PD was mentioned wrong in
    the interview notice - it says april 2004 !!
    That was when my i-140 was applied and not labour.
    My labour was applied in September 2002 !!!
    Advise on this is also appreciated.

    Thanks a lot.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. of Lil+wayne+quotes+2011
  • of Lil+wayne+quotes+2011



  • murugesh.naidu@gmail.com
    09-03 10:45 AM
    Well..I was just saying my friend is a devotee and it worked for him..i did not mean to imply positive or negative ideas about anyone's religious beliefs in whatever form..

    Some one mentioned how lawyer screwed up and he landed in EB3... I am EB3 bcos my company does not do EB2s for developers...infact, I have never met anyone who they did an EB2 for. I guess its one of the banes of being in a big consulting firm, where they have to follow the letter of the rule to the T and cannot doctor the requirements of the job to the qualifications of the applicant. I infact managed 4 contractors, all EB2. Its both ironical and sad that how this system is mis-used.
    Anyway..well, no worries - I believe if you believe in yourself and your abilities and God, everything will come to just fruition!





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. Lil+wayne+wallpaper+quotes
  • Lil+wayne+wallpaper+quotes



  • go_guy123
    12-09 09:31 AM
    Dream passed the house.
    Upto the Senate now........

    Its needs 60 votes to stop filibuster in Senate.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. What lil were here finding
  • What lil were here finding



  • pappu
    08-29 09:12 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=49847&postcount=1

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=20985&postcount=1





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. Lil+wayne+quotes+about+
  • Lil+wayne+quotes+about+



  • dealsnet
    10-25 08:05 AM
    I found this in WWW.immigration.com


    "Spoke with an IO in TSC (via POJ) and came to know that my case is pending b’cos visa numbers are not available. I was like what >!”


    When I asked IO if 2008 quota visa numbers released at all after 1st Oct 2007 …. Answer I got back was…..”yes” but they were released before 1st Oct 2007 and already got consumed in September 2007…. Now they are waiting for state dept. to release more 2008 quota visa numbers it seems……and IO on call didn’t have any clue on when the new visa numbers will be released from State Dept."



    more...


    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil wayne wallpaper - 172384
  • lil wayne wallpaper - 172384



  • jotv
    10-16 11:14 PM
    :(hi gcpadmavyuh ,

    here is my question i got h1 that is starting from oct 1st and i got ead also .

    i dont have ssn also . my i-94 got expired.

    1) now i am on which status ?

    2) how to come from h4 to ead in my situation ?

    3) how to actually use ead or h1 ?

    4) should i get salary( payroles every month ) on h1 from this oct 1st onwards ?

    5) in my situation how uscis will recognise am i using ead /h1 /h4 ?

    6) in my situation if i got ssn and driving license after showing ead card in that offices , but i didnt work until this year end then by the year end on which status i am h4 or ead or h1 ?

    7) in my situation if once i used my ead is there any chance to come from ead to h1 in future if i need ?


    please clarify this doubts . please other experts suggest me.

    thank you in advance





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil wayne quotes about girls.
  • lil wayne quotes about girls.



  • frost_oni
    04-08 03:37 PM
    no, the thing is that if you want the text to look good, you're gonna have to draw it yourself. or get some pixel fonts. or use verdana 9pt, and don't forget to alias the text.



    more...


    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil wayne quotes about girls.
  • lil wayne quotes about girls.



  • jasmin45
    12-05 07:04 PM
    I was recently speaking with a member and he told me that people even congratulate each other when they have LUDs. :D

    Very funny! but sadly true and LUD's are integral part of several signatures.. I could not control my laughter when I read your this very statement.:D:D:D





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. Lil#39; Wayne Quotes - 1.0.3
  • Lil#39; Wayne Quotes - 1.0.3



  • belmontboy
    05-20 01:11 PM
    If you win, her husband will be after you...:D

    i don't think so.. he is one busy pilot :D





    lil wayne quotes wallpapers. lil wayne love quotes. love
  • lil wayne love quotes. love



  • aksaharan
    08-07 08:18 PM
    > Immigrants from ROW (Rest Of World) seem to be immune from it
    Certainly not true for EB3





    GC_1000Watt
    02-18 09:34 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, the 485 processing times for TSC are much shorter compared to NSC. My case is at the VSC which is still doing 06 applications. Is there a particular reason behind this or is it just the sheer number of applications that VSC receives?

    I was just looking at your PD (Jan 08 - Eb2 - India) and was wondering how were you able to apply your I-485. Any political source? :D





    austingc
    07-02 03:19 PM
    Folks,

    How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?

    My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
    The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.


    Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.

    Thanks in Advance !!

    Regards,
    try agoda.com. I always book through them and cheaper than yatra and makemytrip. Sometimes agoda's price is higher than yatra so you have to compare. Just choose a hotel and then compare the price with these three websites. In the last 2 years I Booked hotels in chennai through agoda at least 6 times and everytime the price was atleast 500 to 1000 rs cheaper than other websites. I am talking about 3 and 4 stars.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment