love quotes for him from songs

images love quotes about him not love quotes for him from songs. Sad+love+quotes+from+songs
  • Sad+love+quotes+from+songs



  • saibaba
    12-18 02:39 PM
    my honest opinion on transit visa issues- the best way is to do a quick check on Netherlands website.......rather than only rely on answers on a public forum

    http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/visainquiry.asp

    Visa Inquiry Result
    March 11, 2003
    Inquiry date: December 18, 2008
    Citizen of: India
    Status in US: unlisted status
    Resident of: Texas
    Travel document: US Re-entry Permit
    Duration of stay: less than 12 hours
    Purpose of stay: airport transit
    First country: Netherlands
    Second country: Other
    Main destination: other


    Based on the above mentioned information the following has been concluded:


    an airport transit visa is not required.

    Please note that each traveller needs to hold a valid passport with a validity thats exeeds the intended stay by at least 3 months and a return/onward airline ticket. In addition to that, visitors to the Netherlands need to present proof of sufficient funds and medical insurance upon arrival. Travellers should not present a danger to public order or national security.





    wallpaper Sad+love+quotes+from+songs love quotes for him from songs. love quotes for him tagalog.
  • love quotes for him tagalog.



  • zimmyneuro
    06-23 07:13 AM
    Thank you for all support.
    best, zimmyneuro





    love quotes for him from songs. i love you quotes for him.
  • i love you quotes for him.



  • xiaomatu
    06-06 11:15 AM
    My attorney and my employer has different address. My attorney received the approval notice on 5/14/ when it was approved on 5/8. Then since 5/22, USCIS's online status showed some "New document" have been sent to the "address they have on file" on 5/22. It could be they sent another approval notice to my employer or could be they sent something else. So far neither my attorney nor my employer received anything from USCIS yet since 5/22.





    2011 love quotes for him tagalog. love quotes for him from songs. i love you quotes for friends.
  • i love you quotes for friends.



  • sukhwinderd
    09-12 03:41 PM
    online recipt date will show as 7/31 but that is not recipt date..u should be able to 7/2 in the acutal original notice..same thing happened to me..so dont worry

    thanks



    more...


    love quotes for him from songs. sad love quotes for him from
  • sad love quotes for him from



  • vin13
    03-18 11:52 AM
    There are many applicants who are at the 485 stage waiting for years. Some have recieved RFE on their case. The case status says "Case Resumed" once the documents requested are submitted.

    It would be nice if we can get a administrative fix to have USCIS update the case status as "Pre-Adjudicated waiting on Visa Availability". This should also trigger them to also issue EAD and AP for longer periods.

    Apart from the peace of mind, this would definately help applicants to take some bold steps like buying a house or starting a business and investing, etc. If none of these are in someone's interest, they could atleast get a drivers license that lasts a longer time:)





    love quotes for him from songs. cute love quotes from songs.
  • cute love quotes from songs.



  • minimalist
    11-12 02:59 PM
    Yes. Its up to the VO to grant the period of stay. You could enter US even with one day left on the visa. Once you are on US soil, its I-94 that determines the duration of your stay (which has expiry date).

    IMHO, that's a big risk as you will never know if the IO just gives for a month, 2 months or 6 months.

    There is the risk of getting stuck in security processing if you apply for another visa as shared by another member.

    For your friend's case s/he needs to weigh these risks and see which one s/he can take.



    more...


    love quotes for him from songs. sweet love quotes and sayings
  • sweet love quotes and sayings



  • windycloud
    05-24 12:03 PM
    I'm in. I don't mind providing my information. This is a procedural confrontation, we can't take our proper position in such while trying to remain anonymous. So we are still doing a group letter, correct? Thank you.





    2010 i love you quotes for him. love quotes for him from songs. love quotes about him not
  • love quotes about him not



  • dixie
    05-25 08:46 AM
    I think this is independent of sec 508. Countries like India, China, mexico, philliphines, UK (in fact the top 12 immigrant sending countries) are all excluded.



    more...


    love quotes for him from songs. famous love quotes from songs.
  • famous love quotes from songs.



  • Polk1848
    06-13 11:16 AM
    IV core shud approach republicans who are saying no amnesty to law breakers.
    Let us approach them and convince them to bring amendments to reward law abiding people like us.


    Americans want immigrants like yourself who follow the rules and contribute to American society; it is our valued tradition. What we don't want is illegals walking all over our laws. The illegals hurt lawfull immigrants. I married an immigrant who followed the rules, she's very bitter over the way this country is pandering to the Hispanic Reconquista crowd. Americans don't want the amnesty, but the government is pushing for it. Legal immigrants and applicants, IMO, should stand up and be heard to fight anmesty as well.





    hair i love you quotes for friends. love quotes for him from songs. cute love quotes from songs.
  • cute love quotes from songs.



  • immilaw
    09-15 02:04 PM
    i remember IV team was earlier posting messages asking members to send questions because they have enough room to accomdate those in the same week. so i think the number of question is less now. this might be one of the reason we have conference call with lawyer once in two weeks.

    if they get more questions in future, they can have atleast one conference call per week or they can extend it 2-3hrs too. once we get more publicity and if our members count (and questions) are doubled or tripled, we can we have more sessions with same or different lawyer. what do you think?

    Sounds like a plan. Thanks for replying.



    more...


    love quotes for him from songs. love quotes to him
  • love quotes to him



  • India_USA
    09-20 09:24 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1600298

    send your questions to the above thread





    hot sad love quotes for him from love quotes for him from songs. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • gsee
    07-01 03:33 PM
    I think there is another option too. If she can get in touch with a hospital here, she can come directly for fellowship after which she will have to practice within the same hospital. Some specialties like Radiology and Pathology give you unrestricted license to practice anywhere in US after putting up with the fellowship for certain number of years (5 years in case of radiology). Please check this fellowship option with others who might be more knowledgeable.



    more...


    house short love quotes from songs. love quotes for him from songs. tattoo love quotes for her
  • tattoo love quotes for her



  • syedajmal
    09-22 12:50 PM
    Hi Sydeajmal,

    How long did it take for your EAD to get approved once you have submitted your RFE

    Regards
    Vijay


    I got my AP approved on 09/13 and got the documents on 09/20





    tattoo cute love quotes from songs. love quotes for him from songs. Sperm on my usemo poems love
  • Sperm on my usemo poems love



  • Singer
    10-22 01:12 PM
    I am a vocalist based in the US for the last 13 years. I have performed around the world at World music festivals, television shows, radios, various clubs, private events, for stars like P... S.... and D.... B.... and for organizations such as UN, UNESCO, UNDP, NDI, Schomburg Center, etc.I have always been legal and on several P1/O1 artist visas), I have applied on December 2006 for a EB1-EA green card

    On June 10th 2007 I have received a RFE from the Nebraska Service Center, and I had to submit additional stuff proving I am really a singer with an international carreer. (I won an award by the way)before August 15th 2007. On August 3rd 2007 I went myself to the FedEx office and sent a priority 8.0lbs package to the Nebraska Service Center. It was delivered on August 6th signed by Mr. Brad B... at the Nebraska Center.

    When I called they said my case was pending, same thing on the USCIS website where I create a portfolio. It is until April 2009 that thanks to congressional and senatorial help that we found out that my I-140 and I-485 had been denied, closed archived since end of August 2007! They said that my response to the RFE was received by them in October!

    We argued that I never received the denial notice, neither my attorney received. My congressional liaison faxed them the ax receipt, then the congressional liaison there said: "O my God!" We were hoping that at this stage they would simply reopen the case and look at my 8 pounder RFE response! Nebraska Service Center decided that i will have to file an appeal.

    In April 2008 I filled and appeal with Administrative Appeals Office in DC in 2008 (more money into thei pockets) to demonstrate that both my I-140 and I-485 were denied in error, (they had lost my application) the case was returned to Nebraska for them to reconsider.

    The AAO decision granted me all that was in their power to give.

    1. The appeal was rejected because it was untimely filed -- By statute (law) they cannot consider an untimely appeal regardless of circumstances however.

    2. They state that if "an utimely appeal meets the requirements of a motion to reopen or a motion to reconsider, the appeal "MUST" be treated as a motion and a decision "MUST" be made on the merits of the case. -- This is exactly what I asked for.

    3. They state that a motion to reconsider must establish that the decision was incorrect based on the evidence of record at the time of the initial decision. Again this is exactly what I claimed.

    4. They catagoricaly state in paragraph 2 on page 3 -- Here, the untimely appeal "MEETS" the requirements of a motion to reopen and reconsider. They also positively state that you "SUCCESSFULLY" argue that the October 10, 2007 decision was "FLAWED" and they point to 2 specific reasons -- that yur attorney of record was not properly notified and that your response to the RFE was not considered.

    5. In paragraph 5 on page 3 they conclude that the October 10, 2007 decision was "CLEARLY IN ERROR" and that the decision "DID NOT COMPLY WITH THE REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS".

    6. Finally, in the last pragraph on page 3 and the 1st paragraph of page 4 they state "therefore, the director "MUST" consider the untimely appeal as a motion to reopen and reconsider and render a "NEW" decision acccordingly"

    7. They also state that the "NEW" decision "MUST" thoroughly address all of the evidence submitted in your response to the RFE.

    So the AAO�s office sent back my file to the Nebraska Service Center.
    Then the I-140 was reopened and I finally approved May 20th 2009. At that time the rest should be like �a letter in the mail�. That is when I demanded that my I-485 be reopened as well.
    They responded to my congressional liaison telling him that they will reopen the I-485 and tat the green cards were being prepared and would be sent to us in less then 60 days. Stating: This has been going on for too long�

    That is when the �saga� took another turn. On August 14th 09 I received another RFE on the I-485! I was told by one lawyer that it was not so bad (they just needed to update my records since 2006 is the date of my first GC filling), But this RFE did not make sense because once the I-140 is approved they should not ask me to supply any documents work related. They wanted me to prove that I will continue to work in my field, what I have been doing for the last 2 years since they have denied my case and what will be my upcoming work offers.

    Remember that in May 2009 they have said that the green cards would be sent�
    We responded again with a 5 pounder file! We mailed it September 1rst 2009. I provided them with the same documents I sent in the 8 pounder they have lost in 2006, plus everything I have done since. Including all the performances with P. S., D. B. and letters from future contractors such as The United Nations, Schomburg, my booking agents letters, etc...)

    October 19th 2009 we received an email from USCIS saying that a decision has been taken and that my husband�s I-485 has been denied!
    Another ridiculous thing.
    1-I am the petitioner, not my husband.
    2-They should adjudicate my case first, not my husband�s!
    3-my case is still pending no decision made on it�

    At this time, we are awaiting the full denial explanation letter, to see what is the reason for their decision. Hoping that they just made another mistake for example dissociated my husband I-485 from mine the petitioner.

    I am currently (Thank God) on an 01-visa valid until 2011, my husband has a -O3-visa

    Because of this terrible saga, we have endured a tremendous stress, and anxiety. We have lost a lot of money. Between the lawyers fees, the various application fees plus the appeal we have spent more than $20,000. I have decided not to file another appeal because this is more money into their pockets. I am ready to sue the USICS with a writ of mandamus and more if they do not fix the multiple mistakes they have made.

    Please somebody in this forum answers me. What should I do? Please help!

    Thank you.

    Singer



    more...


    pictures sweet love quotes and sayings love quotes for him from songs. love quotes from songs 2010.
  • love quotes from songs 2010.



  • kondur_007
    09-22 05:13 PM
    hi,
    Thank you all for your reply.

    I have no intension of leaving the company, the mgmt is asking me to take the pay cut at this time and they will pay me back after 1 year. so i don't see any issues like they are not willing to pay or anything. I was just trying to get an idea whether this might effect on the green card or not? like, you should get the salary mentioned on file atleast for next 6 month.

    Thank you again for all replies.

    You will be just fine. Neither you nor your company will have any problem.

    Take it easy and relax.

    Good Luck.





    dresses i love you quotes for him love quotes for him from songs. Love Quotes For Him From Songs
  • Love Quotes For Him From Songs



  • transpass
    09-15 04:59 PM
    Friends, enlighten me...Is this chat about long term action plan or is it the immediate action plan for oct bulletin retrogression?

    If it is for the former, then that's fine and we have to pursue...

    Then what about the latter? If it is for the latter, then we hardly have any time in Sep to atleast get something out of the remaining couple of weeks in Sep. No offense, but it is taking too long in the discussion and therefore I am for sending individual protests in the meantime before we finalize and decide the longterm action plan. So based on discussions couple of days ago in the forum, I am sending an individual protest letter (that was generally agreed upon in other threads) and fliers along with with it...



    more...


    makeup famous love quotes from songs. love quotes for him from songs. short love quotes from songs.
  • short love quotes from songs.



  • sreeanne
    11-08 03:22 PM
    Change add' online in USCIS website. After few days you will receive confirmation letter. Also send AR-11 for to DHS and confirm with USCIS.

    FYI, i saw 2 LUDs on 485 & EAD from the day i changed the address online.





    girlfriend Sperm on my usemo poems love love quotes for him from songs. images love quotes and poems
  • images love quotes and poems



  • misanthrope
    10-09 04:06 PM
    Why do we have 5 threads for the same topic? I believe there is a sticky thread to address such questions. Right?





    hairstyles love quotes to him love quotes for him from songs. love quotes from songs 2011.
  • love quotes from songs 2011.



  • mailsunnydeol
    08-05 01:07 PM
    Did you had to go for an interview or another fingerprinting before you got the welcome email ?
    Neither an interview nor fingerprinting.





    Sreeshankar
    06-30 08:32 PM
    Hi!

    My mom's a Gynecologist. She got her MBBS and MS from India in 1978. She has been working in India since then.

    How can she start practicing in the United States? I have absolutely NO idea. I have heard about the USMLE Exam, but is it necessary for a person with 25+ years of experience? Will she have to do her medical-residency AGAIN?

    Please advise.

    Yes, I guess it is absolutely necessary to pass the different stages of USMLE and then do residency and based on what speciality one gets in to,irrespective of what background is. Usually OB/Gyn takes upto 5-6 yrs..down the lane. Please google up USMLE and medical practice in US, you will find more answers.





    frostrated
    09-08 05:11 PM
    I would not advise you to port, stick with eb3 as you are working with company A right ? if not then stick with eb2 PD.
    why? any reasons?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment