wrldwzrd89
Jan 18, 03:41 PM
For those of you that rip CDs into iTunes, this thing's a godsend. I, however, do not fall into that category...still, though - it sounds good enough to at least be worth a try.
imacintel
Oct 21, 02:25 PM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/DE8A4B.png
PLamarine
Apr 5, 02:38 PM
http://www.macstories.net/news/enable-display-mirroring-on-the-ipad-1/
Requires Jaiobreaking, but works great!
Requires Jaiobreaking, but works great!
mrapplegate
Mar 23, 05:28 PM
any working sync software on lion besides dropbox? tried sync mate but it didn't work. don't need the cloud capability of dropbox just between 2 macs
Jungle Disk works.
Jungle Disk works.
more...

elgrecomac
Mar 1, 04:54 PM
GP jailbroken at 4.2.1 but now my camera doesn't work.
Any suggestions besides starting from scratch?
Thx!
Any suggestions besides starting from scratch?
Thx!
johngrant75
Apr 20, 04:41 PM
Alfa Brera - yes please :P (hope to get a mito when I get my license)
Image (http://www.automk.com/media/2008/04//55301-b-alf_opt.jpg)
I know it's about NOT your car, but here's 'someone elses' Brera S that 'someone else' bought last year! 'Someone else' Loooves this car.
Image (http://www.automk.com/media/2008/04//55301-b-alf_opt.jpg)
I know it's about NOT your car, but here's 'someone elses' Brera S that 'someone else' bought last year! 'Someone else' Loooves this car.
more...

Mattlike
Oct 4, 11:03 PM
I modified it slightly into a wallpaper from this artwork here (http://kami501.deviantart.com/art/Yvonne-Likes-My-Lines-122781990). Though I uploaded my wallpaper version here (http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy282/nanowire/MacRumors/Yvonne_Likes_My_Lines_by_Kami50wall.png).
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
Feisty49
Mar 29, 09:38 PM
Just got a new 6th gen Nano. About 20 seconds into anything being played, it shuts down.. apparently going to sleep. The alarm clock is not on. Nothing in the fitness area is turned on. I've reset it to factory defaults. Any info or ideas concerning why it keeps going to sleep? Thanks!!
more...
amcanh
Aug 6, 10:06 PM
I acquired a Lacie 300736U DVD light scribe. It has no cables and looks to be in very good condition. I am wondering if it can be connected to a dell T2642. If so where can I get the needed cables and software? I would really like to try light scribe.
DVD+-RW 8X4X12 FIREWIRE Designed by F A Porsche 514
DVD+-RW 8X4X12 FIREWIRE Designed by F A Porsche 514
Rodimus Prime
Apr 27, 01:22 PM
All the while the real Big Brother, Google, gets surprisingly little scrutiny from the American press.
Well a huge part of that reason is Google responded fairly quickly when ask and kept a smaller file.
On the other hand Apple stayed complete silent hoping it would blow over, kept a larger file and refused to respond until it got pretty out of hand. Now they got caught and press kept on them.
Google kept the press off by responding early on with their reasons and that made them happy. Apple was silent.
Well a huge part of that reason is Google responded fairly quickly when ask and kept a smaller file.
On the other hand Apple stayed complete silent hoping it would blow over, kept a larger file and refused to respond until it got pretty out of hand. Now they got caught and press kept on them.
Google kept the press off by responding early on with their reasons and that made them happy. Apple was silent.
more...
Skoal
Mar 25, 07:10 PM
"radically improve" the Maps application"
YES, about time!
YES, about time!
ECUpirate44
Apr 6, 10:52 PM
My two screens for the month. =)
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5440/screenshot20110406at924.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/5682/screenshot20110406at911.jpg
Links please!
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5440/screenshot20110406at924.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/5682/screenshot20110406at911.jpg
Links please!
more...

Fuzzy14
May 5, 01:58 PM
The only one that comes to mind is comedian/actor Rowan Atkinson did the adverts for them in the UK.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1p2_NfzJQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1p2_NfzJQ)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1p2_NfzJQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1p2_NfzJQ)
Transporteur
Dec 9, 03:58 PM
Snip
Link to original please!
Link to original please!
more...
skunk
Apr 4, 06:44 PM
Again, i said it happens regardless of what they're wearing, but i was talking about reducing the chance of sexual assault.No, you said (above) that men would "stop the sexual assaults".

benthewraith
Oct 4, 04:54 PM
That's right, I had forgotten about it, but it's only 2 more days! Or 3, depending on location.
I'm still mad Comedy Central is being so fascist about episode 200 and episode 201.
I'm still mad Comedy Central is being so fascist about episode 200 and episode 201.
more...
powerbook911
Sep 17, 12:09 AM
I'm going to go with the La Cie Firewire, without question. It matches Apple products, it gets decent reviews, and it seems fairly priced.
twoodcc
Jan 2, 10:29 AM
Alright thanks a ton guys will fold for a long long time.
alright! thanks! let us know if you have any problems or issues and we'll try to help you out.
we just got passed by another team, so we are now #61. and we will get passed again in less than a month. we have got to get more people involved!
alright! thanks! let us know if you have any problems or issues and we'll try to help you out.
we just got passed by another team, so we are now #61. and we will get passed again in less than a month. we have got to get more people involved!
Reach9
Mar 26, 11:55 AM
iOS improved so quick compared to other OS
That was a funny joke.
That was a funny joke.
wingnut8
Mar 9, 10:59 PM
I was planning on getting there around 3ish. Hope it's early enough.
Chrismcfall
May 6, 12:21 PM
Apologies if this has been asked in the past. I've got an album i downloaded a couple of years back in iTunes (Just found it in my purchase history)
Would I be charged for redownloading this, or would it be free in the same way I've done it with paid apps?
Thanks.
Would I be charged for redownloading this, or would it be free in the same way I've done it with paid apps?
Thanks.
backinblack875
Dec 5, 11:04 PM
:d
spaceballl
Apr 7, 11:36 AM
hehehe riiiight like i'll be blowing away my jailbreak for this!
zen.state
Apr 4, 10:21 AM
Just fitted my 2 new Sata cards and booted her up only to receive a Kernal panic.
I had noticed that there was a ticking sound coming from the unit when I reconnected it to the power supply this afternoon. Could it just be a busted HD?
Any sound certainly wouldn't be from the SATA cards. A "ticking" sound must be either a drive or fan.
EDIT: Also try emailing FirmTek's support. I have used it via email in the past and they are very good and usually email back within 10-15 min. This (http://www.firmtek.com/support/) is the URL. The first contact with them is via the site and it's all email after that.
BTW.. the Sonnet card you bought is exactly the same as a 1S2 FirmTek model so you can contact them about both. Just say it's a 1S2 as it is anyway. FirmTek makes the Sonnet SATA cards as I said earlier.
Too bad you can't boot to see what firmware you have. Boot from a PATA drive with the cards in and look in system profiler. An MDD should be using the newest firmware.
I had noticed that there was a ticking sound coming from the unit when I reconnected it to the power supply this afternoon. Could it just be a busted HD?
Any sound certainly wouldn't be from the SATA cards. A "ticking" sound must be either a drive or fan.
EDIT: Also try emailing FirmTek's support. I have used it via email in the past and they are very good and usually email back within 10-15 min. This (http://www.firmtek.com/support/) is the URL. The first contact with them is via the site and it's all email after that.
BTW.. the Sonnet card you bought is exactly the same as a 1S2 FirmTek model so you can contact them about both. Just say it's a 1S2 as it is anyway. FirmTek makes the Sonnet SATA cards as I said earlier.
Too bad you can't boot to see what firmware you have. Boot from a PATA drive with the cards in and look in system profiler. An MDD should be using the newest firmware.
No comments:
Post a Comment