mortal kombat jade babality

images mortal kombat jade abality. mortal kombat jade babality. Kitana
  • Kitana



  • jayleno
    10-03 01:27 PM
    Guys...have a nice weekend. Can you tell that I'm trying not to say "Bump"???:)





    wallpaper Kitana mortal kombat jade babality. Mortal Kombat (9) 2011
  • Mortal Kombat (9) 2011



  • Saralayar
    03-18 02:01 PM
    There are many applicants who are at the 485 stage waiting for years. Some have recieved RFE on their case. The case status says "Case Resumed" once the documents requested are submitted.

    It would be nice if we can get a administrative fix to have USCIS update the case status as "Pre-Adjudicated waiting on Visa Availability". This should also trigger them to also issue EAD and AP for longer periods.

    Apart from the peace of mind, this would definately help applicants to take some bold steps like buying a house or starting a business and investing, etc. If none of these are in someone's interest, they could atleast get a drivers license that lasts a longer time:)
    Yes it is a good idea.





    mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade babality.
  • mortal kombat jade babality.



  • EB3_SEP04
    07-16 04:40 PM
    No it is the same company

    First of all congrats!

    My understanding is that as long as the new job/title falls in the SAME O*NET code(lower right corner of your labor appplication), it is considered SAME/SIMILAR job and hence OK. e.g. O*NEt code for Computer Programmers is 15-1021

    http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/15-1021.00

    The good news is that YOU think that the new job duties are 50% different, which may not be the case as per AC21. That happened to one of friends, his old job was at a bank and his labor had a lot banking related words, then he joined a CISCO which is defiintely not a bank so new job duties were 70-80 different (if you compare word to word), so he was worried, but his lawyer said "you were a DBA (15-1061) and you are still a DBA, so it is a SAME or SIMILAR job". He got the GC last year.

    Also how would USCIS know that you have been promoted? since you are not changing employer, you are not using AC21 and does not have to inform USCIS about this change. So technically you could be promoted every year still have no effect on green card (unless you get an RFE and USCIS asks for a emmployment letter, pay stub etc, which will show a change in title).





    2011 Mortal Kombat (9) 2011 mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade babality.
  • mortal kombat jade babality.



  • saddaypally
    09-30 10:34 PM
    Hi All, I am on my H1B on the verge of my 5th year's expiration, in 3 weeks. My Labor was applied with Jan 2008 priority date and my Fragomen Attorney mentioned that as long as the labor was applied before the 5th year on H1B, I should be able to get 1 year extensions until my Labor gets approved. The issue is what happens if my Labor application gets screwed for some reason? I wouldn't be able to get extensions on H1B andhave to return home. To alleviate that situation, I was wondering if I could apply for another Labor through a 3rd party company as a future employee and depend on it if anything goes wrong with my Labor which is awaiting approval. I just heard from a consulting company that a clause has been added to the rule which permits companies to apply for Labor for candidates on a future employment basis and this would prevent them from applying for such cases. Is it true? I want to know my options to make necessary preperations in either case. Any insight on this issue would be very much helpful and appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Shravan



    more...


    mortal kombat jade babality. Every Mortal Kombat Fatality,
  • Every Mortal Kombat Fatality,



  • cbpds
    07-13 05:46 PM
    easy way out :) mexico to san diego





    mortal kombat jade babality. Mortal Kombat 9 Babality
  • Mortal Kombat 9 Babality



  • aroranuj
    08-19 10:05 PM
    I am filing for my EAD renewal and had a quick question...I have an EAD card from when I was in college and did my OPT. The problem though is that I do not have some of the details that they ask for while filing EAD renewal, such as what Center was it processed at & what was the application date.

    I have already called USCIS & they cant pull up what center my EAD was filed at or the date it was filed. Can anyone suggest what I should do in this situation? What do I put in the form? Does anyone have similar experiences?



    more...


    mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat scorpion; mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat scorpion; mortal kombat scorpion



  • Norristown
    11-07 04:00 PM
    My wife's EAD was also sent back even though we haven't moved. She got all her other receipts. I didn't have her name in the mail box. Wondering if it is the reason but again she got all her receipts, ad parole. We called USCIS they opened a Service Request. It will take a month minimum.





    2010 mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade abality.
  • mortal kombat jade abality.



  • jsb
    10-24 04:04 PM
    Yes Sir...I am in the same situation...My Checks cleared on Oct 10, 2007 and I got my receipts on 10/16...Those receipts starting with SRC0800XXXXXX are not available online upto 10/22. But when I check status online on 10/22 afternoon...My and My Spouse EADs are approved and Cards Ordered. But rest of the Receipts still not available online.

    My receipts starting with SRC0800xxxx are still not in the system either. It is told that it takes a few days to get them in the system.



    more...


    mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade abality.
  • mortal kombat jade abality.



  • GCchakravyuh
    07-16 10:49 AM
    Hey,

    Do you have access to the entire article? Could you post it here please..

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118455917060167397-search.html?KEYWORDS=uscis&COLLECTION=wsjie/6month

    FREE PREVIEW
    U.S. to Reverse Some Denials Of Work Visas
    By Miriam Jordan
    Word Count: 493 | Companies Featured in This Article: Microsoft
    Looking to resolve a messy immigration tangle, the U.S. government is close to announcing that it will accept at least some applications for work-based green cards that were filed by thousands of skilled workers in early July at the government's invitation and then abruptly rejected.

    Tens of thousands of skilled workers, many of them in the U.S. on temporary H1B visas, responded to an official invitation, in a June 12 "visa bulletin" issued by the State Department, to take the final step in July toward attaining U.S. permanent residency. That sent workers, their families and their employers scrambling to ...

    � THE FULL WSJ.com ARTICLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS.� IF YOU ARE ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER, PLEASE LOG IN AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE.





    hair mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat 9 kitana hot.
  • mortal kombat 9 kitana hot.



  • ayumilove
    01-20 05:12 AM
    kinda weird, I have glitched with this, when I move my mouse cursor over it fast, it works for a moment, then when I move slowly, the circles does not move.



    more...


    mortal kombat jade babality. MK9 Kitana Babality, Fatality,
  • MK9 Kitana Babality, Fatality,



  • ab_tak_chappan
    08-12 10:18 PM
    Celebration should not need a reason :)
    Thought this might help when the mood is gloomy, folks are tense n stressed out, checking visa bulletin every minute :D
    hurrah!....
    ..
    ...
    ...

    wait a min..success of what??





    hot Every Mortal Kombat Fatality, mortal kombat jade babality. Mortal Kombat Jade Babality - Actually LINK [UPDATED May 22 2011]
  • Mortal Kombat Jade Babality - Actually LINK [UPDATED May 22 2011]



  • angelfire76
    05-31 06:10 PM
    If I remember my Uncle's word correctly, it was Ted Kennedy who was instrumental in relaxing (changing) the rules for future immigrants in 60 or 70's. Only then, we saw a huge increase in immigrants from India especially doctor's and engineers in 60's & 70's.

    Obtaining Green cards (or permanent resident stamps in the passport) at the port of entry if you had a degree in medicine or engineering and a job offer from an American company. Of course the total population of Indians in the US even until the late 80s was about 900 thousand. Only when the tech boom started in 1993-94 did immigration especially from India go up rapidly.
    Also unlike now, a H1B was strictly for 6 years, no extensions until you spent 1 year outside the country and came in on a fresh petition.



    more...


    house mortal kombat jade cosplay. mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade.
  • mortal kombat jade.



  • arc
    10-03 02:36 PM
    Idea and Placard message... Plain and Simple... Hey Jamie did I miss you at the Rally?





    tattoo Mortal Kombat 9 Babality mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat scorpion; mortal kombat scorpion
  • mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat scorpion; mortal kombat scorpion



  • prasadn
    01-07 04:10 PM
    Thank you.. I guess i will just mail my application... So if my application is received before end of OPT date..That would be fine right.. I hope it doesn't matter when they start processing ??

    Could someone answer my below question please ??

    Also my another question is with Form I-765
    Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??

    OPTIONS:
    Notice Date
    Receipt Date
    StartDate of Previous OPT
    ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
    Granted Date(How do i know that??)
    Received Date

    Thank you...

    I have applied for EAD for myself and spouse 3 times now, and filled up the start date mentioned on previous EAD for question no. 11 against the date(s) field.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    pictures mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat scorpion; mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat jade babality. Kitana
  • Kitana



  • amulchandra
    02-06 07:39 PM
    That's really nice. Even I heard a lot of success stories like your's. That's the reason I started approaching non-profit organizations for volunteering. But in may case it is working the other way round. May be because I am in to IT.
    But this episode brought my morale down a little bit because for the first time I felt that I am an alien here.
    Anyway I may have to think twice before approaching for volunteering again.....





    dresses Mortal Kombat Jade Babality - Actually LINK [UPDATED May 22 2011] mortal kombat jade babality. Performing Mortal Kombat 9
  • Performing Mortal Kombat 9



  • beppenyc
    04-26 05:33 PM
    He will not vote for the same bill, but it`s clear that the next senate bill will be completely different from the past one.



    more...


    makeup mortal kombat jade abality. mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade cosplay.
  • mortal kombat jade cosplay.



  • krishnam70
    08-02 07:26 AM
    Tell me what I am doing wrong here:
    1) https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp
    Clicked the link - Forgot Your User ID or Password ?
    2) https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/lostCredentials.do?lostCredentials=true
    Entered my userid and email address and Clicked Submit.
    3) https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/authenticateUser.do
    Here it asked me to enter "Your Question on File is:" and "Your Answer on File is:"
    I do not remember this.

    If you do not remember the secret question or answer then you have no choice, its probably much easier to use a new id + new email address. Next time, shoot yourself an email with the userid/password/secret question + answer for your record just in case you forget.

    -cheers





    girlfriend mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat scorpion; mortal kombat scorpion mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat jade babality. Mortal Kombat II - All; Mortal Kombat II - All
  • mortal kombat jade babality. Mortal Kombat II - All; Mortal Kombat II - All



  • StuckInTheMuck
    05-04 04:49 PM
    ur title made me think that USCIS sent u a query (RFE) about your US India flight via frankfurt?

    Just imagining what the details of the RFE could be?
    Interesting thought :) I will share with you (maybe in the "Lighten up" thread) if something witty pops in my head.

    This is regarding status, if GC or CITIZEN there should not be any problem. If its H1B visa, then it should have validity. Means H1B visa should not have expired. I heard this story from my brother in law and in fact travel agents know this and they themselves advice on this. Those with expired H1B visa cannot travel through EUROPE. So my brother in law went to India through middle east.

    CHECK OUT BASED ON YOUR STATUS.
    Thank you, Rangan, for your input. I guess you are thinking of transit visa. Yes, many European airports require such a visa if H1 folks have an expired stamp on their passports. My travel agent assured me I do not need this visa at FRA (I have GC).





    hairstyles MK9 Kitana Babality, Fatality, mortal kombat jade babality. mortal kombat 2011 jade
  • mortal kombat 2011 jade



  • ChangingJobs
    06-30 09:22 PM
    Changingjobs:

    You can begin working for company B on your H as soon as company B files an H petition for you, since the H1B is portable. You can also begin working on your EAD for company B, although that will result in you no longer being in H1B status.

    Any employment with company B is a violation of your H1B with company A. If the petition from company B is denied, you will no longer be in H1B status.

    You could then go back to work for company A on the EAD. If you wanted to work for company A on the H1B you would have to leave the US and reenter on an H1B visa.

    I am assuming your EAD is from an I-140/I-485 filed by employer A. You will want to make sure that your I-140 is portable under AC21, otherwise company A could pull your I-140 causing your I-485 and EAD to be denied.

    Thanks a lot for the clear answer. This is very useful.





    PD_Dec2002
    08-27 05:00 PM
    thanks for you understanding....i don't want her processing to be closed. if we're divorces can her processing still be on?

    No, her processing cannot go on. It would be illegal on YOUR part to claim her as a spouse for a GC when she is really is not your spouse anymore (once you file for divorce, that is).

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    eb3India
    04-19 11:46 AM
    MINE PD IS ALSO 5/03. R U SURE THAT WE CAN FILE NOW? WHAT IS CURRENT PD FOR INDIA NOW?

    THANKS
    CHHAYA

    yes you can file, infact USCIS made procedures very simple and they have opened drive-ins 485 filing in aliance with McDonalds, just take all your papers tommorrow to drive-in window and don't forget get your fries

    I am amazed by ignorance of these people, google, read do some research before typing anything stupid



    No comments:

    Post a Comment