music background

images Music Background 01 music background. disturbed-music-ackground
  • disturbed-music-ackground



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 12:24 PM
    The problem of retrogression hits high skilled immigrants of all the countries and this is specially true for EB3. Hope more and more non-Indians sign-up for IV.

    This poll is highly skewed because majority of people on this forum are Indians, it does not really make sense to do this poll.





    wallpaper disturbed-music-ackground music background. Early 1900#39;s Music Background
  • Early 1900#39;s Music Background



  • ArunAntonio
    10-17 01:07 PM
    Sorry to Bump ... but I am going nuts.. am I doing something wrong in the way I am going about this?





    music background. funky grunge ackground of
  • funky grunge ackground of



  • cris
    08-30 10:59 AM
    now, I'm really confused . Based of the last comments, she or he (I'm not familiar with indian names- sorry ) travelled outside USA while application for extension was pending . and got approved AFTER arrival .

    guys, there is something, somewhere to read or to get a proper information ?





    2011 Early 1900#39;s Music Background music background. vector : Music background
  • vector : Music background



  • Madan Ahluwalia
    02-23 02:16 PM
    I just like to add that if your wife is not making enough money, then you have to find someone who can provide affidavit of support along with the filing of green card for you.

    1. You are entitled to file adjustment of status application.
    2. Affidavit of support is required for anyone who files green card application.

    Good luck.



    more...


    music background. music
  • music



  • chakalov
    09-19 07:40 PM
    here is the deal:
    if Durbin wants to pass the DREAM act he will need Cornyn support. If Cornyn wants to pass his SKILL act he will need Durbin support. Now we all know that on its own Cornyn will never support the DREAM act and Durbin will never support the SKILL bill. The question is will they be able to cut a deal and support each others bills. The answer is maybe. Note that about a month ago there was a vote on the SKILL bill and it didnt pass simply because no Democrat voted for it. It is not because no democrat supports the bill but because of partisan tactics. There was simply no bill on the Democrats side to offset the Cornyn amedment so they decided to bring it down. Now the sitiations is different. There is a Democratic bill that can make up for the SKILL bill. So if the DREAM act passes there is pretty good chance for the SKILL act will pass too.





    music background. Fileserve – Music Background
  • Fileserve – Music Background



  • GCwaitforever
    05-26 10:36 PM
    Guy, we can send a small hand written card to our senators and to QGA(if we are thankful enough). Thi is what I'm going to do:cool:

    Amen to that.



    more...


    music background. Vector Music background 415
  • Vector Music background 415



  • GCard_Dream
    03-15 06:32 PM
    Thanks a lot for all that good information. You mentioned about O*NET category and job zone. What is O*NET category and how do I know what category does my current job and expected future job fall under?





    2010 funky grunge ackground of music background. Music Background 01
  • Music Background 01



  • genscn
    10-02 12:42 PM
    When you leave US, your I-94 attached to your passport (Old One) will be taken and once you re-enter, another I-94 (with same number as on your I-94 issued with your H-1B approval) will be issued and attached to your passport.


    Hi,

    What exactly is the deal with the 2 I-94s? We get one with the H1-approval and one when we enter/re-enter the country. Now when we leave the country they automatically take then I-94 attached to the passport. What happens to the I-94 with the H1B approval. Are we supposed to give that away as well? I have left and entered the country 2-3 times but never surrendered the I-94 attached to the h1B.

    Can someone please let us know how this I-94 surrendering and numbering works?



    more...


    music background. Music Background Royalty
  • Music Background Royalty



  • delax
    11-06 08:53 AM
    Can we know which airline direct flight from Mumbai to Newark you mentioned something new or is it AirIndia??

    Presently Continental is the only non-stop EWR-BOM service operated on a daily basis. AI flies EWR-CDG-BOM





    hair vector : Music background music background. Urban Music Background -
  • Urban Music Background -



  • logiclife
    05-10 01:07 PM
    Friends,

    If I was within 3 hours of driving distance from downtown DC(like VA, PA, DE, MD) then I would leave early from work a couple of hours to attend this event. Some members are flying from Seattle, Nevada, Florida and other are driving from NY, NJ etc.

    It would be worth your time to hear first hand from Immigration Voice, something that has been much desired by many members when they want to know the future direction and current prospects. Plus you would know other IV members in DC area with whom you can co-ordinate in the future.

    So, although this event is on monday due to scheduling reasons, its worth leaving work a couple of hours early if that's what it takes to make it here.

    If you make a decision, here is the RSVP email again(we need head count for planning).

    RSVP:

    jay@immigrationvoice.org
    info@immigrationvoice.org



    more...


    music background. 019 Music Background Vector 20
  • 019 Music Background Vector 20



  • sanbaj
    02-20 10:12 AM
    Your lawyer or any competent lawyer should be able to interfile your application. The lawyer has to write a letter to USCIS along with the original approval notice of the newly approved but older PD I140. As per today's EB2/EB3 PD scenario, interfile is the best option for you. Earlier PD transfers ruled when EB2 PD used to be ahead of EB3 PD. Now, EB2 PD is Unavailable. Again, get a competent lawyer who has extensive experience in this particular issue.

    The following thread has most of the information and knowledge you would need: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912&highlight=transfer.

    Best of luck !!





    hot music music background. 0701 vintage music background
  • 0701 vintage music background



  • latejunefiler
    07-12 09:28 AM
    Singhsa,

    Thats a great poem!!
    I have made some aesthetic changes to your document and uploaded here.

    http://www.geocities.com/latejunefiler/Ghandhigiri.pdf



    more...


    house Music Style Background music background. Red Music Background
  • Red Music Background



  • Ramkumar
    04-20 04:34 PM
    Just I want to share I got my H1B approval another 2 years. As per my current company B's policy they only apply two years extention.

    Thanks a lot
    Ramkumar





    tattoo Fileserve – Music Background music background. music background
  • music background



  • desi3933
    03-04 11:24 AM
    ....
    My question is - how do we tackle the question if work status is EAD or GC because most times it is asked as a casual question before the interview or during the interview or after the interview.
    ....

    The answer could be
    "I have unrestricted employment authorization that allows me to work for any US employer just like green card holder" [example]

    Employment can ask for valid employment authorization, but not for kind of employment authorization.

    U.S. Department of Labor - Find It By Topic - Equal Employment Opportunity - Immigration (http://www.savingmatters.dol.gov/dol/topic/discrimination/immdisc.htm)
    [From the link]
    The Immigration and Nationality Act (http://www.savingmatters.dol.gov/cgi-bin/leave-dol.asp?exiturl=http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/INA.htm&exitTitle=Immigration_and_Nationality_Act&fedpage=yes) prohibits employers (when hiring, discharging, or recruiting or referring for a fee) from discriminating because of national origin against U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and authorized aliens or discriminating because of citizenship status against U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and the following classes of a aliens with work authorization: permanent residents, temporary residents (that is, individuals who have gone through the legalization program), refugees, and asylees.



    ________________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    pictures Vector Music background 415 music background. Music background
  • Music background



  • mambarg
    08-05 11:44 PM
    I took some time to compile the list of INDIA only EB3 and EB2 categories for past 2 years and from the trend, it is very easy to predict the Oct bulletin.
    It does not need a attorney or spies. You just need to work up the numbers.
    I did this only for INDIA. Any chinese can complile it for China.



    MONTH EB2 EB3
    Aug 05 C 01APR01
    Sep 05 C U
    Oct 05 01NOV99 01JAN98
    Nov 05 01NOV99 01JAN98
    Dec 05 01JUL00 1-Jan-99
    Jan 06 01JAN01 01JUN99
    Feb 06 01AUG01 01JAN00
    Mar 06 01JAN02 01JAN01
    Apr 06 01JUL02 01FEB01
    May 06 01JAN03 01MAR01
    Jun 06 01JAN03 08APR01
    Jul 06 01JAN03 15APR01
    Aug 06 U 01APR01
    Sep 06 U 15APR01
    Oct 06 15JUN02 22-Apr-01
    Nov 06 01JAN03 APRIL01
    Dec 06 08JAN03
    Jan 07 Jan03 May01
    Feb 07 Jan03 May01
    Mar 07 Jan03 May01
    Apr 07 Jan03 May01
    May 07 Jan03 May01
    Jun 07 Apr04 Jun03
    Jul 07 C C
    Aug 07 U U
    Sep 07 Jan03 May01
    Oct 07 Jan03 May01
    Nov 07 Jul03 June02
    Dec 07 Jul03 Jun02
    Jan 08 Jan04 Jun02
    Feb 08 Jan04 Jun02

    Here is my analysis.

    Bulletin dates moves by six months as max jump for EB2 and 1 month for EB3.
    Begining of New year in Oct, they conservatively pull back the numbers so as to flush out pending apps.
    Now since they have already flushed apps in June/July, in Nov they will move EB2 by six months and possibly either stop there or make it one full year by moving it by another six months.
    For EB3, they like to get it stuck at mid year so Jun02.

    Guys, give a thought to this trend and see if you can guess more accurately.





    dresses 0701 vintage music background music background. Music Myspace Backgrounds
  • Music Myspace Backgrounds



  • bkarnik
    04-17 03:37 PM
    But, even if you are being audited, you still would get a response within 60 days letting you know that your case is being audited. They need to do this because they need all the records from the company for auditing. This way the DOL can keep the statistics at an impressive level. My guess is that either this particular application has fallen through the cracks due to the initial IT issues or the lawyer and/or the employer have not bothered to let the employee know if they have received any information.

    My 2 cents..



    more...


    makeup Music Background Royalty music background. Music Style Background
  • Music Style Background



  • nashim
    05-19 11:53 AM
    Hi,
    Can some body please let me know exactly what documents need to be send after e-filing for EAD renewal.

    Following points are mentioned in the e-filing confirmation Receipts:

    1) DO attached one copy of this Confirmation Receipts
    2) DO keep the extra copy of confirmation receipt for your record.
    3) DO NOT send a copy of your e- filing application
    4) DO NOT include any applications or fee
    5) DO NOT mail photos or copies of identification

    I did NOT find any where like we need to send, passport copy, drive license copy, photo.





    girlfriend music background music background. Download Music background(206
  • Download Music background(206



  • raju6855
    02-05 08:36 AM
    Sorry for delay in responding.

    The H4 for my wife was part yearly extension and I think its 7th year extension for which she went for stamping.

    My wife has not got the passport back, she calls the Delhi Consulate every other day and they reply its still in admin processing. There is nothing that can be done, just wait wait and wait. My wife tried so much asking Consulate and the VFS agents of what dates of the interview the passports are being returned and they won't tell her, how lame of them!

    I called up the National Customer service center and asked for using AP and below is what I was told, not only by them but also by lawyers.

    AP has to be filed in before a person leaves the country and if they approval comes when the AP has been approved, that approved AP can be mailed to the applicant out of the country and he/she can use it to enter US.





    hairstyles 019 Music Background Vector 20 music background. music background Royalty Free
  • music background Royalty Free



  • mahathi
    05-11 05:41 PM
    Hi,

    I have attended for H1b renual in toronto on the 2nd of May. The VO decided to do some additional review on the application. He took the Cleint letter, vendor letter and I129. Still havent heard anything from the consulate.

    I am not sure if I should stay in Toronto or travel to India. I have taken only single entry visa to canada.

    So, do you know if there is a canadian consulate in Hyderabad. If there is one, how much time do they take to issue a visitor visa.

    Also, most importantly, how much time does it take for the 221g processing.

    I would really appreciate if someone could share their knowledge.

    Thanks





    Anders �stberg
    April 16th, 2004, 05:42 PM
    The first one looks like some kind of space ship cruising through space gas.
    Hmm, anyone know how to Photoshop some people into a bubble? :)





    pal351
    11-21 05:41 PM
    Please share your experiences.


    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment