eilsoe
10-03 07:58 AM
Actually lost, that's not a basic form, i do it all the time!! :P
It's the easiest way really. The gradient tool sometimes gives you weird colors when fading to tranparent..
Nice one lost! :P
It's the easiest way really. The gradient tool sometimes gives you weird colors when fading to tranparent..
Nice one lost! :P
wallpaper Photobucket | nicki minaj

gc_peshwa
04-16 01:21 AM
Thanks pd052009 for the guidance. Hope this weekend brings even more sufferers together for 485 filing campaign....
maacho
02-13 01:47 PM
H1B or not to Be is the question ?
join IV for the answers ;)
join IV for the answers ;)
2011 nicki minaj quotes about
kris04
11-25 08:06 PM
Hello,
I joined company B in April and prior to that I was working for company A. Fragoman was company A's attorney. Through company A I had my labor certified, I-140 approved and my 485 was pending for more than 180 days and hence I was able to switch my job using AC21. My job was in the same and similar job classification. The AC21 documents were sent to USCIS in early April by company B's attorney.
Last week of October, I received my finger printing notice as part of my I-485 process. When I contacted company B's attorney, they never received any courtesy copy for my finger printing notice. Today I called up USCIS customer service to find out the attorney on record for my file. They mentioned that it was still company A's and the courtesy copy was sent to them. I mentioned to the officer that AC21 was filed which had the change in attorney information. She said that they do not have any records of it. She advised me to send a copy of the AC21 forms again along with the G28 documents.
My question is if company B's attorney send the AC21 documents, will USCIS question why the documents are being sent after 8 months of switching jobs?
Will this trigger an RFE?
Please advise.
This is my personal experience, I filed AC 21 with new G 28 form through a lawyer to update change of attorney on file plus change of employment notification. Later I called customer service several times after 2 months to see if USCIS updated my file, but turned out not updated. Fortunately in August 2008, my I 485 was approved without any RFE and the welcome notice meant for Attorney's was sent to new attorney, the old attorney did not receive it. Bottom line is USCIS is slow in updating your AC 21 request and definitely not update their computer system accessible to USCIS customer service about AC 21 request, however it looks like they add the document to your physical file. Now I am sure in my case USCIS have taken note of AC21 request during approval.
Good Luck
HTH
kris
I joined company B in April and prior to that I was working for company A. Fragoman was company A's attorney. Through company A I had my labor certified, I-140 approved and my 485 was pending for more than 180 days and hence I was able to switch my job using AC21. My job was in the same and similar job classification. The AC21 documents were sent to USCIS in early April by company B's attorney.
Last week of October, I received my finger printing notice as part of my I-485 process. When I contacted company B's attorney, they never received any courtesy copy for my finger printing notice. Today I called up USCIS customer service to find out the attorney on record for my file. They mentioned that it was still company A's and the courtesy copy was sent to them. I mentioned to the officer that AC21 was filed which had the change in attorney information. She said that they do not have any records of it. She advised me to send a copy of the AC21 forms again along with the G28 documents.
My question is if company B's attorney send the AC21 documents, will USCIS question why the documents are being sent after 8 months of switching jobs?
Will this trigger an RFE?
Please advise.
This is my personal experience, I filed AC 21 with new G 28 form through a lawyer to update change of attorney on file plus change of employment notification. Later I called customer service several times after 2 months to see if USCIS updated my file, but turned out not updated. Fortunately in August 2008, my I 485 was approved without any RFE and the welcome notice meant for Attorney's was sent to new attorney, the old attorney did not receive it. Bottom line is USCIS is slow in updating your AC 21 request and definitely not update their computer system accessible to USCIS customer service about AC 21 request, however it looks like they add the document to your physical file. Now I am sure in my case USCIS have taken note of AC21 request during approval.
Good Luck
HTH
kris
more...
champu
03-12 09:25 PM
Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
:):):):):):)
:):):):):):)
desi3933
12-13 06:36 PM
Thank you!
I am not quiting my company but I am moving to India. In that case what will happen ?
Your valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!
Well, you have to quit job in USA before moving to India. When you go out of USA, your H1-B status is gone. Read gain, your H1 status is gone. So your spouse can not be on H4.
You should consider getting professional advice both for your immigration issues as well as your personality disorder.
Get a life!!!
________________
Not a legal advice.
I am not quiting my company but I am moving to India. In that case what will happen ?
Your valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!
Well, you have to quit job in USA before moving to India. When you go out of USA, your H1-B status is gone. Read gain, your H1 status is gone. So your spouse can not be on H4.
You should consider getting professional advice both for your immigration issues as well as your personality disorder.
Get a life!!!
________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
supers789
08-05 04:44 PM
very frustrating.. Aug is here, and my PD is current now (using old employer 140).. but cannot file 485 since fragomen-PERM stuck in audit for current employer!!!
I was waiting for PD to become current for almost 2-3 years.. at old employer... now its current.. and i cannot do anything... !!!! just wait and watch!!.. Audit result expected in 6-8 month per fragomen.. 6 years of h1b expiring in 10 months!
I was waiting for PD to become current for almost 2-3 years.. at old employer... now its current.. and i cannot do anything... !!!! just wait and watch!!.. Audit result expected in 6-8 month per fragomen.. 6 years of h1b expiring in 10 months!
2010 nicki minaj wasted
shahsahil
04-17 05:36 PM
No audit information from DOL on my PERM case.
10 months of silience from DOL.
I keep asking Lawyer about the staus. And seems like they didn't recieve any information.
Somebody suggested that some sort of sub account with read only permission can be generated if I want to see my case related information by myself.
Is this true?
-Sahil
10 months of silience from DOL.
I keep asking Lawyer about the staus. And seems like they didn't recieve any information.
Somebody suggested that some sort of sub account with read only permission can be generated if I want to see my case related information by myself.
Is this true?
-Sahil
more...

HRPRO
02-24 08:41 AM
I am not sure if BS (3 yrs) + MCA is considered to be equivalent to MS or not. But if it is, then you can definitely file for EB2 (MS +0). However, your company will need to have a job that requires these qualifications.
Also, I am not sure why you couldn't use the experience gained with your employer. If the job description is at least 50% different than your EB3 job, you can certainly use the experience gained at your current employer.
I am also planning to file under EB2 using the experience gained with current employer. However, I have been concerned about possible audit. Nonetheless, when I asked the audit question (in a different thread), couple of folks shared their personal experience who had gotten approval (using experience gained at same employer) without any audit.
Has anyone seen a case where someone got audited for using the experience gained with the same employer? I think this will be a useful information for several others as well...
Sorry Bostongc
I am certain you cannot count expeience gained from your current employer even if you are applying for another position. All attorneys are aware of this and will advice you not to do.
Sorry for not being able to give an answer in the affirmative but that is the fact.
Also, I am not sure why you couldn't use the experience gained with your employer. If the job description is at least 50% different than your EB3 job, you can certainly use the experience gained at your current employer.
I am also planning to file under EB2 using the experience gained with current employer. However, I have been concerned about possible audit. Nonetheless, when I asked the audit question (in a different thread), couple of folks shared their personal experience who had gotten approval (using experience gained at same employer) without any audit.
Has anyone seen a case where someone got audited for using the experience gained with the same employer? I think this will be a useful information for several others as well...
Sorry Bostongc
I am certain you cannot count expeience gained from your current employer even if you are applying for another position. All attorneys are aware of this and will advice you not to do.
Sorry for not being able to give an answer in the affirmative but that is the fact.
hair nicki minaj quotes 2010. nicki
eb3_nepa
10-26 03:50 PM
Can you talk in english please?
A better option is to put me in touch with the guy that speaks "tech". English will not solve the problem;)
Common IV members we are a community of Technical ppl, surely SOMEONE can come up with a solution to this problem?
A better option is to put me in touch with the guy that speaks "tech". English will not solve the problem;)
Common IV members we are a community of Technical ppl, surely SOMEONE can come up with a solution to this problem?
more...
lord_labaku
07-06 05:21 PM
longer guns, rifles have less strict carry requirement as they cannot be concealed. Usually handguns need a carry permit to be carried around concealed.
A citizen should follow the constitution & the 2nd amendment is part of the constitution. Just get educated on safety techniques 1st. NRA website has good info. Local gun ranges will allow safe renting too without needing to own one if you just want to use guns as hobby (which is what I do).
Ruger or Browning .22LR guns are good to start. ( I am sure other brands are probably good as well...)
A citizen should follow the constitution & the 2nd amendment is part of the constitution. Just get educated on safety techniques 1st. NRA website has good info. Local gun ranges will allow safe renting too without needing to own one if you just want to use guns as hobby (which is what I do).
Ruger or Browning .22LR guns are good to start. ( I am sure other brands are probably good as well...)
hot Nicki Minaj amp; Lil Wayne
fall2004us
09-14 03:50 PM
listening.......
great job IV....
great job IV....
more...
house Nicki Minaj Quotes
simple1
10-06 03:51 PM
Troll Alert. Avoid responding to these posts.
Every one knows employee paying for h1b visa processing is illegal.
Anti immigrants are infesting this forum with fake posts.
Hi,
After following up for 1 month in person on my case with Segi Corp consultancy (NJ). They gave me my EAC number when i told them that i will withdraw my case.
When i try to find the status on my case i got the following from USCIS website .
"On June 16, 2009, we rejected this case I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, because you did not resubmit
payment to correct the insufficient funds notice. On June 16, 2009, we sent you a notice, advising you to resubmit
payment within 14 days to correct the deficiency. 14 days have passed and the deficiency has not been corrected.
Accordingly, this case has been returned with all accompanying documents and is now considered improperly filed and
rejected."
please let me know the procedure to file a case against this consultancy..
Is any one planning to file lawsuit against this company, if yes please let me know the process.
Every one knows employee paying for h1b visa processing is illegal.
Anti immigrants are infesting this forum with fake posts.
Hi,
After following up for 1 month in person on my case with Segi Corp consultancy (NJ). They gave me my EAC number when i told them that i will withdraw my case.
When i try to find the status on my case i got the following from USCIS website .
"On June 16, 2009, we rejected this case I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, because you did not resubmit
payment to correct the insufficient funds notice. On June 16, 2009, we sent you a notice, advising you to resubmit
payment within 14 days to correct the deficiency. 14 days have passed and the deficiency has not been corrected.
Accordingly, this case has been returned with all accompanying documents and is now considered improperly filed and
rejected."
please let me know the procedure to file a case against this consultancy..
Is any one planning to file lawsuit against this company, if yes please let me know the process.
tattoo good quotes from songs 2011.
WillIBLucky
12-13 12:58 PM
That was my thought process too. If the immigration systems is corrected then I believe EB3 and EB2 will become current. Then it does not make a difference. Even late 90's the retrogression was there for both Eb2 and Eb3. IN 1999 they opened up for Y2K and then again retrogressed in 2001-2002 I believe. But again after that it was all current till the current retrogression.
Given the gross uncertainity about retrogression and GC, I would not give undue importance to the GC timeline factor. Eventually job / skills are more important than the distant GC.
I was in a similar situation a few months back. I abandoned my GC process with my former employer for a new and much more promising job. I am yet to start the GC process with the new employer. For me JOB was the deciding factor.
My reasoning was simple:
In the current scenario with a broken immigration system if we are to maintain our sanity and move on in our careers he, we have to stop thinking that GC is above everything. Work on it as much as you can, but do not trade it in for good career moves.
Do what you feel is best for you and what you can make peace with. My 2 cents..
Given the gross uncertainity about retrogression and GC, I would not give undue importance to the GC timeline factor. Eventually job / skills are more important than the distant GC.
I was in a similar situation a few months back. I abandoned my GC process with my former employer for a new and much more promising job. I am yet to start the GC process with the new employer. For me JOB was the deciding factor.
My reasoning was simple:
In the current scenario with a broken immigration system if we are to maintain our sanity and move on in our careers he, we have to stop thinking that GC is above everything. Work on it as much as you can, but do not trade it in for good career moves.
Do what you feel is best for you and what you can make peace with. My 2 cents..
more...
pictures View nicki minaj quotes
kunjirs
03-07 04:16 PM
MurthyDotCom : EAD Extension Delays - FAQs, Answers, Suggestions (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_eadmor.html)
dresses nicki minaj crazy look
krishmunn
05-05 07:52 PM
Soltan
I am assuming you never filed your 485 with old company .
In that case, you will now need to start your PERM agains with the new company. After PERM apply a new 140 and during this application you can request for the PD as per your old 140.
But you cannot directly use the old 140 for filing a new 485
I am assuming you never filed your 485 with old company .
In that case, you will now need to start your PERM agains with the new company. After PERM apply a new 140 and during this application you can request for the PD as per your old 140.
But you cannot directly use the old 140 for filing a new 485
more...
makeup 3. and i nicki minaj. they do
patiently_waiting
01-08 09:47 AM
this may help also :-
Alternate Document (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/alternate_document.htm)
Birth Affidavit (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_affidavit.htm)
Birth Certificate (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_cert.htm)
Birth Certificates Green Card Permanent Residency (http://www.usabal.com/permres/AOS/birth_cert_info.html)
Alternate Document (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/alternate_document.htm)
Birth Affidavit (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_affidavit.htm)
Birth Certificate (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_cert.htm)
Birth Certificates Green Card Permanent Residency (http://www.usabal.com/permres/AOS/birth_cert_info.html)
girlfriend friendship quotes 2011. new
sniffing
08-10 11:54 AM
on the same line i have a question about adding my Spouse to my 485 when she on F1 Status. Will this cause any issues? Please share your thoughts
Thanks..
Thanks..
hairstyles nicki minaj quotes from songs.

seeking_GC
08-10 02:30 AM
update on my case after I posted...
I called up my previous HR contact from my old company ( I have moved employers using AC21 after getting my EAD ) and she said that the old company was revoking older I140s as their newer ones were getting rejected due to the fact that there were too many I140s already filed by the company.She wasnt sure if my I140 was also revoked.
I spoke to my lawyer and she mentioned that there should be no impact on my case since I moved after my 140 was approved and my 485 was pending for more than 6 months as per AC21 rules.
I also called up USCIS customer service and the lady mentioned that my 485 is pre-adjudicated.
...Now I am not sure if the I140 revocation by my previous company would have any impact on the preadjudicated status of my 485 app. I plan to take a infopass appointment and see if that helps. Will provide updates after my infopass appointment...
I called up my previous HR contact from my old company ( I have moved employers using AC21 after getting my EAD ) and she said that the old company was revoking older I140s as their newer ones were getting rejected due to the fact that there were too many I140s already filed by the company.She wasnt sure if my I140 was also revoked.
I spoke to my lawyer and she mentioned that there should be no impact on my case since I moved after my 140 was approved and my 485 was pending for more than 6 months as per AC21 rules.
I also called up USCIS customer service and the lady mentioned that my 485 is pre-adjudicated.
...Now I am not sure if the I140 revocation by my previous company would have any impact on the preadjudicated status of my 485 app. I plan to take a infopass appointment and see if that helps. Will provide updates after my infopass appointment...
mygoodluck
07-20 11:49 AM
Did you ask your lawyer about "rushing back to India, getting married and she comes here on tourist visa. She can file for AOS and EAD/ AP"?
One more thing about getting married here on B1/ B2 and filing for AOS. I have heard of a case where the AOS was denied for a similar case. A person came the US on a visitor's visa and married a US citizen and applied for AOS. USCIS denied her AOS because they claimed that she falisified her visa application for B1/ B2 by stating that she had no immigrant intent but she did infact have an immigrant intent by coming over here and marrying a US citizen and filing for AOS.
While your case is not exactly the same, USCIS could use the same reason if you get married here. But getting married in India will not have the same effect because getting married in India does not show immigrant intent on her part.
Best to ask your lawyer.
Very true. There is a very heavy chance of AOS denial if she gets married in US on a B1/B2 and filed for AOS. As it would be pretty indicative/clear to the CIS that she had lied about her intentions when she went to get the B1/B2 visa.
One more thing about getting married here on B1/ B2 and filing for AOS. I have heard of a case where the AOS was denied for a similar case. A person came the US on a visitor's visa and married a US citizen and applied for AOS. USCIS denied her AOS because they claimed that she falisified her visa application for B1/ B2 by stating that she had no immigrant intent but she did infact have an immigrant intent by coming over here and marrying a US citizen and filing for AOS.
While your case is not exactly the same, USCIS could use the same reason if you get married here. But getting married in India will not have the same effect because getting married in India does not show immigrant intent on her part.
Best to ask your lawyer.
Very true. There is a very heavy chance of AOS denial if she gets married in US on a B1/B2 and filed for AOS. As it would be pretty indicative/clear to the CIS that she had lied about her intentions when she went to get the B1/B2 visa.
legal_la
06-25 03:39 PM
Guys,
here's my thoughts on this; If her h1 gets stamped she doesn't need AP. however if H1 gets rejected for some reason, in that case she can stay back in India until I recieve the AP documents. I send it to her then she can travel back on AP. ??
Any Suggestions or gyan on this !!!
-shree
I dont think you will be able to do this, I am not sure but I think one should be present in US at the time of AP approval only then they can use that Advance parole to leave and re enter.
May be converting back to H4 and attend for visa as dependent is an option. Ask your lawyer.
here's my thoughts on this; If her h1 gets stamped she doesn't need AP. however if H1 gets rejected for some reason, in that case she can stay back in India until I recieve the AP documents. I send it to her then she can travel back on AP. ??
Any Suggestions or gyan on this !!!
-shree
I dont think you will be able to do this, I am not sure but I think one should be present in US at the time of AP approval only then they can use that Advance parole to leave and re enter.
May be converting back to H4 and attend for visa as dependent is an option. Ask your lawyer.
No comments:
Post a Comment